Author Topic: Which type of coffee do you like?  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Flatiron520

Which type of coffee do you like?
« on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 05:00:20 »
Just any type.. Me, I like coffee from deeply-baked beans. Don't like starbucks. :'(

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Re: Which type of coffee do you like?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 05:43:04 »
I hate all coffee. **** all coffee.

It's fun to see everyone addicted to it though xD . When people are all groggy and grumpy in the morning because they haven't had enough of their brown goo, I just laugh at them in their faces xD . 
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 07:20:20 »
Medium roast. With low-fat milk.

Dark-roasted "Italian" coffee varieties are indistinguishable from tar-water. Yuk.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 09:47:50 »
Just any type.. Me, I like coffee from deeply-baked beans. Don't like starbucks. :'(

None me hate hot drinks

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 10:17:28 »
Arabica

I like medium-to-dark roasts, described with words like bold, rich, aromatic, etc. I like it strong but only drink 1 cup.

A small amount of real heavy cream, the milk fat is the essential component that balances the acidity of the coffee. The concept of "non-fat creamer" is absurd.

When I was young I used a sweetener (preferably honey) but not any more.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 10:42:47 »
I hate all coffee. **** all coffee.

It's fun to see everyone addicted to it though xD . When people are all groggy and grumpy in the morning because they haven't had enough of their brown goo, I just laugh at them in their faces xD . 

/cries in oreo tears.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 11:05:58 »
A small amount of real heavy cream, the milk fat is the essential component that balances the acidity of the coffee.
All cow's milk is chemically a buffer solution, which regulates acidity. Any fat percentage will work.

Offline iri

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 15:09:56 »
Hate coffee. Makes me nauseous. And only two countries I've ever been to, can make good coffee. Italy and Colombia. And what's the point of drinking coffee in a country that has coca tea!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 15:53:51 »
Give me anything dark and not overly bitter.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

TKC 1800, Crystal Box Navy, Sprit 100g

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 17:39:41 »
Africa roasts the best beans for my money

Offline granola bar enthusiast

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 30 May 2022, 18:29:35 »
The only coffee i will drink is Iced Coffee, I don't really like the taste of it as a whole though and barely ever drink it

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 31 May 2022, 20:34:46 »
The ristretto

Best coffee I've ever had was in some random coffee place in Bern? was really good : )

I love to have coffee when I sleep well. Then I do not feel bad drinking it  !!'

Ristretto - Wikipedia

treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!