Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1420589 times)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #8050 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 08:01:59 »
Been busy as hell and rarely get time to post (or anything besides study), but I did pass my first check ride in the TH-67 helicopter (Army's training aircraft).  I get to take my first solo flight in a few days.

Here is a generic picture of it:
Show Image

I'm not a selfie person, but I think it was kind of necessary:
Show Image

Hell, ended up missing Bros July 4th sale thanks to the SERE-C course.

Yeah, that's awesome.  Congrats.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline iri

« Reply #8051 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 16:16:42 »
I've jumped from a helicopter, fite me irl.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8052 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 16:57:16 »
Iri is a boss.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #8053 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 17:47:59 »

fite me in Street Fighter V..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8054 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 21:56:48 »

Where you jumped to is probably of more importance, unless the helicopter was sitting on the, er launch pad?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #8055 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 22:08:07 »

Where you jumped to is probably of more importance, unless the helicopter was sitting on the, er launch pad?

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #8056 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:51:05 »
I fended off my ex-wife from trying to take the kids again...  so that's something, I guess.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8057 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:57:15 »
I fended off my ex-wife from trying to take the kids again...  so that's something, I guess.

Hahahahaha...

check out https://www.avoiceformen.com/

mens rights movement,  it's the new feminism.. only it's less nutzo fat chix,  and more practical (but also very angry) fat guys.

hahahahahaha

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8058 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 12:09:22 »

Hahahahaha...

mens rights movement,  it's the new feminism.. only it's less nutzo fat chix,  and more practical (but also very angry) fat guys.

hahahahahaha

That's uhhhh...quite the website you've got there tp. 
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8059 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 12:21:20 »

Hahahahaha...

hahahahahaha

yea i saw it on the news only last week..   hahahahahha

they' reallllly h8  the feminazis ..   in many ways,  one could argue,  the reason they even exist is because of feminazism.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8060 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 12:40:18 »

Hahahahaha...

hahahahahaha

yea i saw it on the news only last week..   hahahahahha

they' reallllly h8  the feminazis ..   in many ways,  one could argue,  the reason they even exist is because of feminazism.

They seem like really nice folks.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #8061 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 13:31:05 »

Hahahahaha...

hahahahahaha

LOL.  ****.  I guess millennia of oppressing others leads to this.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8062 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 13:51:04 »

Hahahahaha...

hahahahahaha

The Honored Matres will make us pay eventually.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8063 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 14:59:32 »

Hahahahaha...

hahahahahaha

The Honored Matres will make us pay eventually.

It's a tough situation.

In advocating womens rights,  the movement inadvertently became a cover for all women,  INCLUDING many violent and belligerent ones.

So much so,  that people forget that women are just as capable as men at being the (bad guys)..  and that men, are just as capable of being abused  -by women-  ..  hahahahhahaha

This newest mens movement is the counter swing against aspects of feminism which went too far..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8064 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:43:09 »
The dvd player quit so I had to sideload vudu on my firetv so my wife could watch a movie.

Did it all from my phone...it's like magic.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8065 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:51:50 »
The dvd player quit so I had to sideload vudu on my firetv so my wife could watch a movie.

Did it all from my phone...it's like magic.

i don't even know what these devices you're talking about are..

Tp4 just haz the ftp, and that's it..

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #8066 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 21:21:22 »
I sat through three classes while exhausted, cleaned a fish bowl (my roommate and I recently purchased a betta fish named Casper), cleaned our bathroom, drove home from my university, had a mental breakdown, ate buttered noodles, slept, and saw my boyfriend! - Mason's girlfriend :confused:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8067 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 21:41:02 »
I just spent time with another human being outside of work and actually had a good time. Very out-of-the-norm for me.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8068 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 22:44:47 »
I sat through three classes while exhausted, cleaned a fish bowl (my roommate and I recently purchased a betta fish named Casper), cleaned our bathroom, drove home from my university, had a mental breakdown, ate buttered noodles, slept, and saw my boyfriend! - Mason's girlfriend :confused:

I heard noodles...   

Offline iri

« Reply #8069 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 09:39:38 »

I jumped in the air :p
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8070 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 09:59:40 »

I heard noodles...

Beef noodles, move along vegi boi

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8071 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 10:52:03 »

I heard noodles...

Beef noodles, move along vegi boi

Well the butter goes in your arteries,   but the noodlez part is still ++ vegi p0wer

Offline mason

« Reply #8072 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 17:38:22 »
Yesterday I found a buyer, worked out a price, time, and location. Today I drove 40 minutes to meet him and I got stood up.

Second time driving 40 minutes to meet a guy and being trolled. Sigh.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8073 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 17:48:27 »
Yesterday I found a buyer, worked out a price, time, and location. Today I drove 40 minutes to meet him and I got stood up.

Did you make sure to not look like a serial murderer before leaving the house.. ??

Maybe both of your gay hookups showed up, but they didn't like what they saw, no ??

hahahahahahahhaahjahhahahahahajahajhjahajajhjahajhjahjahjahjahjahahja

Offline mason

« Reply #8074 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 18:06:14 »

Did you make sure to not look like a serial murderer before leaving the house.. ??

Maybe both of your gay hookups showed up, but they didn't like what they saw, no ??

hahahahahahahhaahjahhahahahahajahajhjahajajhjahajhjahjahjahjahjahahja

u got me  :'(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8075 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 18:10:27 »

u got me  :'(

dawwwhhh.. hahahahha

I r just kidding mason..  I am sure you are a wonderful looking human..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8076 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 23:36:44 »
Last day of vacation, ahh I'm already getting anxiety thinking about work.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8077 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 23:54:22 »
Last day of vacation, ahh I'm already getting anxiety thinking about work.

hahahahahaha

Yea  people get it every sunday afternooon..

Offline Sinanju

• Dustoff
« Reply #8078 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 17:51:43 »
Been busy as hell and rarely get time to post (or anything besides study), but I did pass my first check ride in the TH-67 helicopter (Army's training aircraft).  I get to take my first solo flight in a few days.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's awesome!

Not many people have flown in a helicopter, never mind piloting one!
Thanks guys!  Wanted to be a pilot since 3rd grade, so it is definitely a dream come true.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8079 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 22:04:21 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's awesome!

Not many people have flown in a helicopter, never mind piloting one!
Thanks guys!  Wanted to be a pilot since 3rd grade, so it is definitely a dream come true.

Congratulations! :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #8080 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 10:39:09 »
I biked to work!  First time at the new job.  :)  Was definitely a good experience, hoping to find the time to do it a few more times before winter.  It ended up being 28 miles / 2.5 hours.  One of the longer trips I've taken in awhile!  :))

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8081 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 11:03:49 »
I biked to work!  First time at the new job.  :)  Was definitely a good experience, hoping to find the time to do it a few more times before winter.  It ended up being 28 miles / 2.5 hours.  One of the longer trips I've taken in awhile!  :))

I've been wanting to try this, but how do you deal with the sweat and wearing professional clothing?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #8082 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 11:10:08 »

I've been wanting to try this, but how do you deal with the sweat and wearing professional clothing?

I didn't actually sweat too bad (the weather and wind were nice today - and the relative lack of hills around here doesn't hurt ;) ), but I did still shower once I got to work. If you don't have showers at work, it could get uncomfortable for sure. I just threw my nice clothes in the pannier bags and went; it was surprisingly easy considering how far I am from work (and having to go pretty much all the way across town).

I'd definitely look into it if you're interested. It might also help to find someone else to bike a portion of the trip with, to help keep you committed (something I struggle with). :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8083 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 11:18:18 »

I didn't actually sweat too bad (the weather and wind were nice today - and the relative lack of hills around here doesn't hurt ;) ), but I did still shower once I got to work. If you don't have showers at work, it could get uncomfortable for sure. I just threw my nice clothes in the pannier bags and went; it was surprisingly easy considering how far I am from work (and having to go pretty much all the way across town).

I'd definitely look into it if you're interested. It might also help to find someone else to bike a portion of the trip with, to help keep you committed (something I struggle with). :)

We have showers at work; I guess the only issue would be getting to work early enough to shower and still be on time. I'm not a morning person at all so I rely on sleeping on the train!
Still, I should try it once. I think once I get close to the lake by Chicago it's a straight shot down the coast, which I imagine would be a lovely ride.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #8084 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 11:45:30 »
I split a load of interlaced archive footage into different resolutions and exported them to run through an alchemist to be deinterlaced and sent back to the cutting room. Then I went and got pizza and ice cream with a buddy, checked out the new Fiorucci shop that's just opened, went back to work and sat on my arse all afternoon.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #8085 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 11:48:24 »
Repairing cracks in our stucco; we had rain come in during Irma and I don't ever want to deal with that crap again!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8086 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 05:40:08 »
Repairing cracks in our stucco; we had rain come in during Irma and I don't ever want to deal with that crap again!
Hope it wasn't too bad. Good to see you around. :D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8087 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 19:57:16 »
Hope it wasn't too bad. Good to see you around. :D

Thanks bro. Hope you and the fam are well.
I'm back.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8088 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 20:59:31 »
Tonight my wife be like

:cry:
I'm back.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8089 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 21:03:01 »
Tonight my wife be like
Show Image

//does not compute

what is happening?

why do you wear diapers?

what would be the purpose of hiding them from you if you need it?

where could you possibly hide something an adult human couldn't find?

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
What did you do today?
« Reply #8090 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 21:07:56 »
Tonight my wife be like
Show Image

//does not compute

what is happening?

why do you wear diapers?

Babies wear diapers.  Wife was out to dinner with other wives.

The drawer where wife keeps diapers was out. The secondary place where she keeps the big box was out.

Baby screaming with poopy butt, other kids running around trying to find a diaper anywhere. None to be found. Not in any bag, purse, or even the trunk of the car.

Finally I remembered where we put the old cloth diapers since we stopped using them (baby's poops are too nasty these days). Put one of those in the baby.

Later I found out wife had stuffed the bag of diapers under the dresser.

I think wives do this kind of thing on purpose and then don't answer their phones or texts and have a good laugh about it. :mad:
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 September 2017, 21:09:58 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8092 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 21:50:06 »
Tonight my wife be like
Show Image

//does not compute

what is happening?

why do you wear diapers?

The drawer where wife keeps diapers was out. The secondary place where she keeps the big box was out.

Baby screaming with poopy butt, other kids running around trying to find a diaper anywhere. None to be found. Not in any bag, purse, or even the trunk of the car.

Finally I remembered where we put the old cloth diapers since we stopped using them (baby's poops are too nasty these days). Put one of those in the baby.

I think wives do this kind of thing on purpose and then don't answer their phones or texts and have a good laugh about it. :mad:

Always put a few aside where YOU know where they are.

Plus if wifey runs out, you can come to the rescue with a couple of your spares.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #8093 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 23:11:10 »
I built a Planck, brought it to work, and subsequently realized that Ortho 40% with blank caps... on 'speed' switches is a very steep learning curve.

-Dana

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8094 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 06:46:22 »

For humanity,  your sacrifice is necessary..

Carry on the flame !!

I will do my best sir. I must prepare the world for the day when there will be many little tp4tissue progeny running around creating the ultimate AI.

Tonight my wife be like
Show Image

//does not compute

what is happening?

why do you wear diapers?

Always put a few aside where YOU know where they are.

Plus if wifey runs out, you can come to the rescue with a couple of your spares.

This is a good plan!
I'm back.

Offline smarmar

• My other Dell Quiet Keys is a Model M
    • Short Stories to Read in the Dark
« Reply #8095 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 15:58:59 »
The comment I am about to make did not happen today but I will pretend that it did so that I can adhere to this threads' description. Plus, what I did today was was something really cool and kind of a big step for me.

Last Saturday Today I participated in my first ever Friday Night Magic prerelease event. I won 4 out of 7 matches(!) and won 9 booster packs from the soon-to-be-released Ixalan set.  :thumb: It was the first time I had ever played against people outside of my friends circle and I also learned quite a bit.

I looooooooooooooove merfolk.
1992 IBM Model M | Tesoro Durandal[Browns] | Hi-Tek Series 725[Space Invaders] | Tandy Enhanced[Sliders] | Dell Quiet Keys | Mitsumi[AT]

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #8096 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 16:02:27 »
Sitting in class right now, this is the last day of school.

I'm about to have some Milo.

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline I_am_not_me_

« Reply #8097 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 16:43:06 »
Been fending off a cold while at work but can't wait to get home to the Dream Tongue waiting in my mailbox  :p I really hate getting sick because if I don't work out for a few consecutive days, I feel like I'm starting over energy wise when I get back on it.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #8098 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 02:14:14 »
1. Logged on to GH to check out latest postings of ultra-cool dudes.

2. Checked eBay for buckling-spring bargains.

3. Talked, texted 'n' emailed with various friends / family members (including cousin who owns $1M rare car, yeesh).

4. Visualized peace and love around the world.

5. Took a peek at the NIB MK I'm giving some friends as a present.

6. Chatted with wife at our other house.

7. Arranged an old Sephardic lullaby for two accordions (somebody had to do it).

8. Had 2nd cup of coffee.

9. Walked to pizzeria for massive veggie slice + caesar salad.

10. Picked up a couple of dark German beers I'd never tried.

11. Did pop-song leadsheet for musician friend who requested it.

12. Checked GH again. Basked in knowledge 'n' brilliance of KB peeps I almost actually know.

13. Watched first couple of "The Orville" episodes. Clever, but what is Seth McFarlane, anyway? White? Asian? Both? Can't help wondering.

14. Practiced banjo, accordion (no piano at condo).

15. Reminisced about playing music at Disney parks; wished Minnie Mouse was still my girlfriend.

16. Posted this.

17. Will watch some movie.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8099 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 13:44:30 »
Last night we watched a new show a friend is in...first episode was intense!  Called Tin Star.
I'm back.