Author Topic: Cheap Red Wine  (Read 2289 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Cheap Red Wine
« on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 05:52:13 »
As I drink it breakfast, lunch and dinner..  I roll back and forth in my seat.. Repeating the phrase: "I'm not an alcoholic, I'm not an alcoholic."  I just need a glass to calm down..

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
Re: Cheap Red Wine
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 05:53:29 »
love it
spacebag baby, grownup capri sun
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 06:02:15 »
love it
spacebag baby, grownup capri sun

TBH though.. the red wine quality isn't as good over here..  I'm not shelling out for expensive bottles..

but even by ---industrial-wine--- standards,  China is not making smooth red wine..

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 06:10:39 »
cheapo white or rose wine is much better to get drunk, the difference between bad and good red wine is way bigger than for white/rose.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 06:12:09 »
cheapo white or rose wine is much better to get drunk, the difference between bad and good red wine is way bigger than for white/rose.

azhdar, do they got pork-sung in your french asian stores...     pork sung goes great with red..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 06:12:15 »

I agree with this absolutely.

Low-end red wine will punish you tomorrow. Save it for cooking, it works pretty well there.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Johan

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 06:13:21 »
I used to live in china when my dad worked there, my parents told me stories of the red wine. Something like concentrate juice with a bit of alcohol to it.
Uh, stuff.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 06:21:58 »

azhdar, do they got pork-sung in your french asian stores...     pork sung goes great with red..

And white wine goes very well with anything fish, which is very common in china I believe?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 06:23:47 »
I used to live in china when my dad worked there, my parents told me stories of the red wine. Something like concentrate juice with a bit of alcohol to it.

Um.. well it's a bit bteter than that now.. LOL

but, overall, I think it's a bit weak..

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 17:29:31 »
I think it's the other way round personally, a white generally has a more delicate flavour and so can more easily taste like pee.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 18:59:05 »
white generally has a more delicate flavour and so can more easily taste like pee.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 19:18:37 »
Yea, never been a huge fan of beer.  all the carbonation and the sheer volume you need to get drunk... it's definitely not engineered for efficiency.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 19:20:49 »
Yea, never been a huge fan of beer.  all the carbonation and the sheer volume you need to get drunk... it's definitely not engineered for efficiency.

You were probably drinking Keystone Light (u cheap asian). Go get a double IPA. <3

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 19:43:34 »

You were probably drinking Keystone Light (u cheap asian). Go get a double IPA. <3

regardless...  Double IPA may be a better horse drawn carriage..   But Vodka, Everclear, are like bullet trains and airplanes respectively.