Author Topic: LMAO kevin mccarthy is the biggest cuck  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
LMAO kevin mccarthy is the biggest cuck
« on: Thu, 05 October 2023, 09:42:35 »
Just found out kevin mccarthy is gone as speaker, Imagine getting cucked by ****head gaetz twice, first with him getting stalled from getting the most important position of his life and getting utterly embrassed, then getting kicked out after not even a year hahahaha what a sad ****head.

Also really funny that the republicans who voted yes did this since this is just them shooting themselves in the foot Very funny to watch as an outsider though.

Offline Findecanor

Re: LMAO kevin mccarthy is the biggest cuck
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 05 October 2023, 10:17:09 »
Funny? The decline of US politics just makes me depressed.

(And I've heard it is not going well where you are either. Not that my own country's current government isn't a total disaster in so many areas.)
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 October 2023, 10:18:45 by Findecanor »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 05 October 2023, 10:21:16 »

shooting themselves in the foot

Leslieann described it succinctly after the 2016 election when she referred to "voting with their middle fingers"

When I went to school half a century ago, we actually learned what the American Experiment was all about, but we never imagined that it was fragile.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 05 October 2023, 10:47:01 »
And you've got to love John Fetterman.

"In Congress, plain-spoken can get it done as John Fetterman deals with Trump’s followers there:
“Replacing one **** with a different kind of **** isn’t going to change anything in the House.
We’re one DNA test from the Jerry Springer show.”"
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 05 October 2023, 16:52:02 »
Funny? The decline of US politics just makes me depressed.

(And I've heard it is not going well where you are either. Not that my own country's current government isn't a total disaster in so many areas.)

I find it cathartic personally that the worst people are in-fighting. The **** show that is coming out of the party is funny as hell and the situation is so stupid you can help but not laugh at it.

Housing is getting increasingly worse but aus is doing about the same as most other countries I guess, I mainly tune in to american politics cause it's so funny to laugh at + it's interesting.

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 05 October 2023, 17:39:55 »
More things that I thought were interesting to come out of this.

Apparently there were republicans praying after the verdict, with one of them crying.

One of the things that Mccarthy did to get ****head gaetz to compromise and vote present, was reduce the amount of votes required to oust the elected speaker which is really funny.

There is a very very slim chance that enough republicans vote present to make a democratic speaker elected in a republican lead house. It probably won't happen (if it did it would be the funniest thing) but the fact that it won't 100% not happen says wonders how disarray the republicans are.

Insiders in the GOP are saying it's chaos over there, they are so screwed since there is no one even remotely capable for the role, like mccarthy wasn't even good now they have less capable people. Democrats saw the opportunity to put the GOP in disarray and took it, very huge for them.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 05 October 2023, 20:33:47 »

it's chaos

The fundamental problem is that the Radical Right really does want to break America.
Crippling the American society and economy is not a problem for them (until possibly they actually witness it happen). 
They are paid by the morbidly wealthy, the ONLY ones who ever profit off chaos.
And the Constitution is set up so that any issues having to do with the allocation of money must come from the House of Representatives.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 06 October 2023, 01:50:56 »
How would the morbidly wealthy profit out of chaos?

I have heard this said many times, but not heard any explanation of how that could be. I have only heard from actual economic scientists that in the long-term a society with more economic equality would benefit the economy for all, including the wealthy.
But I know there is this widespread misconception among some right-wing that "for there to be winners there must be losers", and therefore some wealthy people could act on that belief. Would there be ways for them to gain in the short term, you mean?
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 October 2023, 01:54:10 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 06 October 2023, 07:52:55 »

The profit in number form is only meaningful to those with middle income.

Beyond that it's entirely a relative figure which delineates power and control. At this level they only need a large multiple of what YOU have and you are their slave.

Their profit, is the monopoly on violence through the military/police and the insurmountable Relative-quantity of money.

Slaves have power too, but not in monetary terms.

Slaves only hold the right to NOT play the game. Stop going to work, steal, rob, reject money and the wealthy's hold collapses.

---- Anarchy however, isn't the optimal solution.

---- Ideally, it's better to just keep pushing until we're all equal. Unionized. Universal healthcare, income cap, political power cap, free EDUCATION, + EVERYONE BUY GUNS, lots and lots of guns.

---- The people in charge have a monopoly on violence, through the police and military, they murder with 0 repercussion, 0 oversight, 0 accountability, The more parity on violent power the public holds the better.

---- VIOLENCE is the absolute MOST-UNEQUAL right between the public and government.

---- You do NOT have to Exercise violence,  BUYING the guns is enough. The more the better.

Peaceful gun-ownership is Critical to power parity.

Addendum, Tp4 is NOT a gun owner, as he is 95% sure climate change has already locked in the finality of the 6th mass extinction (anthropocene) which we are in the TAIL END of

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 06 October 2023, 09:02:18 »

- to greatly simplify a very complex process -

When society and economy crash, many (most?) of the "regular" people and business are forced to sell off some of their assets, and/or liquidate them completely as they "lose everything" ....

The ultra-wealthy are relatively unscathed and still have plenty of money to swoop in and "pick the bones clean" at a fraction of what assets are actually worth.

When "things return to normal" the hyper-wealthy own much more than they did before, and they got it at absurdly low prices.

And the vast majority of society has far less than it previously controlled. Plus, in the US, the billionaire class has additionally leveraged its wealth into political power as well.

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #10 on: Fri, 06 October 2023, 09:39:18 »
I pretty much agree with fohat and Tp4 said, but the ejecting of the speaker is 100% wasn't done for any profit reasons. While republicans do want to break America in the pursuit of profit. This decision specifically was done simply on a whim. Matt gaetz impulsively did this to get someone he hated off the position he had always wanted. The only remotely political agenda that gaetz had was to basically get petty revenge for McCarthy not trying to interfere with his sex trafficking case. He did not think of the consequences or even had any plan after that, when he left congress someone asked him who should take his place and he deflected the question.

This move is only bad for the republicans, and even the shareholders and corporations as the GOP is more friendly to corporations, even more so than the democrats. I think this could be a thing that democrats could take advantage of, not only during election cycle as it shows the infighting and incompetence of the party perfectly but also just in congress as this makes it far easier to prevent republicans from getting their agendas done as the party is even more split with mccarthy remotely unifying them.

I think that's why this is so funny to me.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 06 October 2023, 09:57:10 »

While republicans do want to break America

or even had any plan

Breaking America IS the plan. The Rabid Right would be happy to go back home today and not even return to Washington until after the 2024 election.

And do not conflate the "millionaire class" with the "billionaire class" - mere millionaires are closer to the proletariat than to the hyper-wealthy.

Offline iri

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 07 October 2023, 14:11:22 »

shooting themselves in the foot

Leslieann described it succinctly after the 2016 election when she referred to "voting with their middle fingers"

When I went to school half a century ago, we actually learned what the American Experiment was all about, but we never imagined that it was fragile.

Oh ****, I'm apparently almost as bad as a Democrat.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury