Author Topic: GHers have real lives.  (Read 12323 times)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: GHers have real lives.
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:13:34 »
I feel like i have no idea what's going on around here. I'm only subscribed to like 10 threads and all of them are like mail threads and what's bothering you? and I still feel like I lose track of them. And i come on GH veryyyy often. Idk, all topics are about like problems that I can't say anything about, or grown up stuffz or like music and pen stuffz or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

Start your own thread for things relevant to you!  :)

Dunno, whiny teenagers thread?

Quick look at your profile suggests fencing might be a better choice - you'll never know how many other secret swordsmen we have here otherwise :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:20:09 by suicidal_orange »
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:19:07 »
Quick look at your profile suggests fencing might be a better choice - you'll never know how many other secret swordsmen we have here otherwise :thumb:

Fenced épée all through high school and part of undergrad.

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:19:36 »

Fenced épée all through high school and part of undergrad.

noob

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:20:08 »
I feel like i have no idea what's going on around here. I'm only subscribed to like 10 threads and all of them are like mail threads and what's bothering you? and I still feel like I lose track of them. And i come on GH veryyyy often. Idk, all topics are about like problems that I can't say anything about, or grown up stuffz or like music and pen stuffz or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

Start your own thread for things relevant to you!  :)

Dunno, whiny teenagers thread?

[/quote]
well here goes nothing

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:21:34 »

Grown up stuffz is overrated.  **** being an adult.  Give me nap time and recess again, please.

Dw I feel you I'm not a grown up but I still would kill for naptime. Good thing I have a free period every other day. I legit sleep in my cafeteria.

Haha, get used to it.  I swear I napped more during the first year of college than I ever did when I was a child.  :)

And then I hit the "real" classes and would have killed for a free hour to nap.  :'(

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:23:04 »
I'm so sorry GH! :'(

I took my daughter climbing at the gym today! That girl is a damn spider on the wall. I wish I had the muscle-to-mass ratio of a five year old girl!

I got my ass handed to me on a few V2 bouldering problems :( this is what happens when you take five years off climbing.

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:24:34 »

Grown up stuffz is overrated.  **** being an adult.  Give me nap time and recess again, please.

Dw I feel you I'm not a grown up but I still would kill for naptime. Good thing I have a free period every other day. I legit sleep in my cafeteria.

Haha, get used to it.  I swear I napped more during the first year of college than I ever did when I was a child.  :)

And then I hit the "real" classes and would have killed for a free hour to nap.  :'(

Honestly we should just add an extra hour between 1pm and 2pm and call it nap hour. The world would just be so much better.
Dude my sleep schedule is so messed up, I focus the best when 1am comes around, so I practically never get any work done during the day. Just buzzfeed and geekhack. But I just got a bike today and I'm gonna start biking to the gym before school (finna swole up like iamtootallforthis ;) ) so maybe that'll force me to get my work done and sleep earlier.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:26:34 »
This place is ****ing boring on Saturday and Sunday morning.

Do people only post from work Mon-Fri?  :))
Only not posting because of the abundance of icecream and classic video games.  Ask CPTBadass.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #58 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:29:28 »

Only not posting because of the abundance of icecream and classic video games.  Ask CPTBadass.
Like Fallout 4?
I don't even get the hype, never played the game or even know what it's about.

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #59 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:36:18 »
Like Fallout 4?

Neither did I, I've never played any of them. I've heard they're good games though...

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:48:40 »

Like Fallout 4?
No... like Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja- Fallout 4 is a new game.  I said classic games.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 18:52:21 »

Like Fallout 4?
No... like Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja- Fallout 4 is a new game.  I said classic games.
Ah okay, never heard of that one either, but probably cause it's "classic" lol. Have to check it out.

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 19:04:41 »

Like Fallout 4?
Ah okay, never heard of that one either, but probably cause it's "classic" lol. Have to check it out.
SNES era platforming games took all shapes and sizes. Take a while to scope out other titles on the SNES and Super Famicom systems.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 19:11:28 »

Like Fallout 4?

dank b8 m8

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 19:12:20 »

Like Fallout 4?

dank b8 m8
it took me way too long to pronounce "b8"

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 19:12:47 »
Like Fallout 4?

Joe & Mac!!  Oh man, good memories playing that with Halverson up at the ---- cabin.  :D  At least, those that I can remember. 

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 19:24:59 »
I'm so sorry GH! :'(

I took my daughter climbing at the gym today! That girl is a damn spider on the wall. I wish I had the muscle-to-mass ratio of a five year old girl!

I got my ass handed to me on a few V2 bouldering problems :( this is what happens when you take five years off climbing.

Sorry for double post (started typing, got distracted, multiple tabs, yadda yadda).  :-[

Anyway, I'm jealous you have a local wall.  Nothing around me.  :(  And if your NFL team affiliation is any indication, you're in CO?  Must be a stellar climbing culture out there...!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #67 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 19:35:45 »
awfe

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 20:00:32 »
I generally don't get to post, or even go on the computer much, between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon.  That's probably Friday to Saturday afternoon in the US.

Then Sunday afternoon we all just veg, and I try to catch up on everything on GH.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #69 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 23:35:14 »

Anyway, I'm jealous you have a local wall.  Nothing around me.  :(  And if your NFL team affiliation is any indication, you're in CO?  Must be a stellar climbing culture out there...!

Yeah we have indoor gyms eeeevrywhere out here. And CO does have a first class climbing culture, but it has also sparked a bit of a "gym rat" v. "outdoor purist" dynamic over the last decade or so. And I'm very much in the former category, but have plenty of friends in the latter.

And as the son of Midwest refugees, I can tell you all Midwesterns are welcome! Now those Texans and Californians we got enough of. ;)

Offline MagicSauce

« Reply #70 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 07:53:10 »
Haha yup.  Haven't been on all weekend but now I am here and back at work

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 08:04:54 »
Confirmed workhacker here.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #72 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 08:21:22 »
Workhacker, and I also only get to see my girlfriend on the weekends, so thats become a priority. I also do a lot of my IRL keyboarding over the weekend, peeking through thrift shops, going to the hardware store, working on projects, etc.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 12:29:42 »
I'm at work right now.  Hi.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 12:32:54 »
How do you people land jobs where you're allowed online?  My first temp placement it's all I did but since then I've always had work to do.

Perhaps I should try harder to get behind an IT helpdesk, I guess they can do as they please while everything's working...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 12:37:59 »
How do you people land jobs where you're allowed online?  My first temp placement it's all I did but since then I've always had work to do.

Perhaps I should try harder to get behind an IT helpdesk, I guess they can do as they please while everything's working...

I work in government.

I spend more time in front of my computer than at home.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 12:42:57 »

I work in government.

Hmm... so do I.  I'm in front of a computer all day but had to sign up to a "no personal use during work hours" internet policy and wouldn't have time to browse even if I was allowed!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #77 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 12:56:17 »

I work in government.

Hmm... so do I.  I'm in front of a computer all day but had to sign up to a "no personal use during work hours" internet policy and wouldn't have time to browse even if I was allowed!

Oh wow, we have no such policy here :3

Also, the nature of my work is very stop and go. Busy times usually revolve around times of chaos/litigation in my Province, so there is a lot of putting out fires, lots of meetings, and then long period of paper work. It also revolves around resource development, which usually quiets down around this time of year (due to snow and freezing of ground preventing any construction/archaeology from being done).

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 02:05:56 »
Oh, have I wandered into the Facetious Topics section?
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 02:08:55 »
Oh, have I wandered into the Facetious Topics section?

Get out while you can.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:10:50 »
This place dead again. Y'all are bad geeks. Going out on Saturdays n ****.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #81 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:14:19 »
I was just packing boxes in the garage all day.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #82 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:16:56 »

Moving or just organizing?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #83 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:19:50 »
I am so bored, and this place is super dead.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #84 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:21:18 »

We're moving December 19th. The garage was a particular disaster so I wanted to get a jump on that.

I thought about doing it on Black Friday while my wife is out trampling other shoppers, but I decided I'd do it today so that next Friday I can just binge watch all the shows my wife hates.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #85 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:23:07 »

We're moving December 19th. The garage was a particular disaster so I wanted to get a jump on that.

I thought about doing it on Black Friday while my wife is out trampling other shoppers, but I decided I'd do it today so that next Friday I can just binge watch all the shows my wife hates.

Nicely done. Sounds like a great plan to me. Although, footage of wife stomping people would be pretty good.

I am so bored, and this place is super dead.

I'm here for you 'til I fall asleep at 8:30... or get forced by wyfe to go meet friends at a bar (waste of money and ruins my old people sleep schedule).

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #86 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:45:33 »
I'm here for you 'til I fall asleep at 8:30... or get forced by wyfe to go meet friends at a bar (waste of money and ruins my old people sleep schedule).
You go to bed at 8:30?!? When do you watch adult TV? And I don't mean porn...that is anytime viewing.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #87 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:48:08 »
You go to bed at 8:30?!? When do you watch adult TV? And I don't mean porn...that is anytime viewing.

I watch my TV at 4-6am, usually while riding my stationary bike. Workout and TV done before everyone else starts their day.

Only depressing thing is that the only other lights on in the neighborhood are my 90 yr old neighbor's.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #88 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:52:57 »

I watch my TV at 4-6am, usually while riding my stationary bike. Workout and TV done before everyone else starts their day.

Only depressing thing is that the only other lights on in the neighborhood are my 90 yr old neighbor's.
I'm jealous of your ability to work out daily. I could never wake up that early to essentially torture myself. I want to go for walks daily before it gets to cold, but I'm pretty sure it is a crime to leave my kids to fend for themselves.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #89 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 18:56:43 »
I'm quickly losing the ability to work out 6 days a week. My body is telling me noooooooooo. Knees are ****ed even with low resistance on bike.

Wyfe's friend got her a fitbit charge HR so they can challenge each other. She walks every day now. Good motivation. Haha.

Kids... hmmmmm... tricky... that is a workout I don't have on the regular. From my limited experience I know it can be crazy exercise, though.

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #90 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 19:08:09 »
Sometimes kids can be a workout. A lot of the time you are far more emotionally exhausted than physically by the end of the day. It leads to the same "I don't wanna do a damn thing" mentality though! That is another reason I want to go for walks. I feel like I could really benifit from some quiet time.

I need someone to motivate my ass. I'm going to have to follow wyfe's example and find someone to compete with. My pride won't let me not try.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #91 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 19:13:25 »
Cool thing about the Charge HR is the HR part; it is a heart rate monitor so it really shows you when you are actually doing what they call "fat burning" vs "cardio" vs whatever. It also monitors your sleep.

She has already made a few lifestyle changes because of that silly thing which, in turn, should help her migraines as a side-effect.

EDIT: Aaaand I'm still up at 8:15 so I'm getting dragged to the bar with all these young whipper-snappers. Sorry to abandon you.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #92 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 19:14:16 »
I'm quickly losing the ability to work out 6 days a week. My body is telling me noooooooooo.

BUY MY PAYCHECK.

MY PAYCHECK's TELLIN ME YEEESS
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 19:14:35 »
Sometimes kids can be a workout. A lot of the time you are far more emotionally exhausted than physically by the end of the day. It leads to the same "I don't wanna do a damn thing" mentality though! That is another reason I want to go for walks. I feel like I could really benifit from some quiet time.

I need someone to motivate my ass. I'm going to have to follow wyfe's example and find someone to compete with. My pride won't let me not try.

My mom joined an all-female gym and that seems to work for her.  She prepays for the year now so she feels like she wastes the money if she doesn't go 4-5 times a week.   ;D  GH has been kinda dead today so I'm just watching fights/streams atm while 'working' (not really)

Offline iri

« Reply #94 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 18:40:12 »
My colleagues in Texas usually wake up at 5-6am
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline abswyfe

• I <3 Geekhack
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 14:10:48 »
Hey look
This place is dead even on a Wed
GHers have real lives and families and holidays
Thank you all Destiny supporters and all you fun people in off topic! I think I will try to stick around for a while!

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #96 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 14:44:21 »
Thanksgiving is going to be dead around here. I'll be around just so I can keep some of my normal routine. I love my family and all, but they can be a lot to deal with on a holiday. Particularly since I don't partake in the drinking.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #97 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 14:46:26 »
Thanksgiving is going to be dead around here. I'll be around just so I can keep some of my normal routine. I love my family and all, but they can be a lot to deal with on a holiday. Particularly since I don't partake in the drinking.

I've been mindlessly refreshing the watched page bored out of my mind. I decided to relax today and do nothing but I'm getting pretty bored fast.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 14:58:36 »
Checking in from work with a ****post.  Most of the office is gone at a regional meeting with some people traveling out of state for the holiday, and here I am the only one at work calling the IRS and listening to prog metal.  On the plus side, I finally got around to posting my old derelict car that I have had parked at work for over 6 months on Craigslist to sell before the holidays, which means maybe more keysets if I decide to be irresponsible, or bills if I am being responsible.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #99 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 15:03:04 »
Hey look
This place is dead even on a Wed
GHers have real lives and families and holidays

Yeah it's been slow.  :|