Author Topic: Anyone else find sex boring?  (Read 14936 times)

Offline drewba

Re: Anyone else find sex boring?
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 14:49:32 »
I think boring is the wrong adjective. Difficult, yeah probably. Boring, nah. In the words of my main man Akon "I just had seeeeeex and it felt so good."

That's why I corrected nturtle in that he's actually talking about COST to Rewards ratio to "Real sex"   vs  "doing drugs "  "video game" "etc."
True that.

tp4, what's your pillow talk like? "Girl, the resources expended were worth it on this particular episode. Shall we schedule our next copulation session?"

Please rotate Pi about the  Z and Y axis,    Head minus quarter-pi transverse

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 16:22:51 »
Some people think sex is boring while some people can probably never have sex in their lifes......

//Explain ?

Too ugly, just like me

Here's the plan..   work  IT-job,  save up $40,000,  Go to korea..  full facial makeover..

they are xperts..

Sounds worst than paying prostitute

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 22:01:36 »
I think boring is the wrong adjective. Difficult, yeah probably. Boring, nah. In the words of my main man Akon "I just had seeeeeex and it felt so good."

That's why I corrected nturtle in that he's actually talking about COST to Rewards ratio to "Real sex"   vs  "doing drugs "  "video game" "etc."
True that.

tp4, what's your pillow talk like? "Girl, the resources expended were worth it on this particular episode. Shall we schedule our next copulation session?"

Please rotate Pi about the  Z and Y axis,    Head minus quarter-pi transverse
Show Image

Found a gf for tp4!!!1!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 00:16:20 »

Here's the plan..   work  IT-job,  save up $40,000,  Go to korea..  full facial makeover..

they are xperts..

Sounds worst than paying prostitute

It's actually the same thing....

Because,  if you doll yourself up,  then the beauty gap between you and all prospective females become smaller,   So their price for admission is adjusted accordingly.

But since you PAID for your own physical adjustment,   its' the same outcome as if you paid her the difference in say gifts// attention-time// labor (move boxes)..

Offline maltman

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 00:31:30 »
Why have sex when you can browse a mechanical keyboard forum?

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 07:58:53 »
Literally "doing it" wrong.

I've been 'doing it' with multiple partners for 17 years and always get sometimes even have customers. I reckon just half my effort is more right than an entire evening of output for you.

It just takes way too long, and you're just tired and dirty afterwards and for what? Like 6 seconds of pleasure followed by "wow I just wasted 30-45 minutes of my life and now I need to shower and clean my sheets too"

The dissonance is that you haven't been an adult for very long.

So you're comparing the Colloquial fiction surround sex  vs the  REALITY of sex,    of which is a FUNCTIONAL  act.

But,  if you remove the Function  from the ACT of,     it's no different than any other mindless pleasurable activity.

The difference is,  for example,  when you yourself do drugs,   5 seconds, you're high...

Sex takes 30 minutes,  2 hour dinner,  1 hour drive back and forth,  40 minutes sheets laundry, 30 minute extra shower,   listening to female verbal dialogue 5 hours for repeat service..

The cost to it is as you've said VERY high,  when it's reduced to a Mundane pleasurable activity..

But when sex is a FUNCTIONAL aspect of life,   then ANY COST would be worth it,  because the reproduction of human beings is paramount..

I enjoyed this post.  Thanks, tp4tissue!

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 08:11:37 »
The amount of investment people seem to think is just defaultly involved in sex is mind blowing to me.

Would it be more worthwhile if sex only took a few text messages, a 5 minute drive, no laundry, after you had already eaten and before you would normally take a shower anyways, and only took 15 minutes because they had to leave right after?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 08:22:32 »
The amount of investment people seem to think is just defaultly involved in sex is mind blowing to me.

Would it be more worthwhile if sex only took a few text messages, a 5 minute drive, no laundry, after you had already eaten and before you would normally take a shower anyways, and only took 15 minutes because they had to leave right after?

That might happen a few times in certain earlier segments to relationships,   But it only happens because the Female is expecting FUTURE Payment of much larger sums,  Marriage/Utility/Mortgage/College Tuition

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 08:25:08 »
That might happen a few times in certain earlier segments to relationships,   But it only happens because the Female is expecting FUTURE Payment of much larger sums,  Marriage/Utility/Mortgage/College Tuition

That's profoundly sexist. And I'm not talking about a relationship at all.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 08:34:07 »

That's profoundly sexist. And I'm not talking about a relationship at all.

Not profound..   That is the most common gender role expectation of human + human system.

It's sexist to say that's the ONLY WAY it could ever be..

But it is NOT-sexist to say, That's the way it MOSTLY is..

You want to be a contemporary feminist and change that,  Go right ahead,  but the prevailing pair bond dynamic is as described.

Anyone else find sex boring?
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:23:06 »
Not profound..   That is the most common gender role expectation of human + human system.
You want to be a contemporary feminist and change that,  Go right ahead,  but the prevailing pair bond dynamic is as described.

You don't have to be a feminist to speak up when you see sexism. It's sexist to believe that's the way it mostly is. But you're getting off topic, if you want to debate sexism start a new thread.

That scenario isn't in the context of a relation, or expectation of future gains on the part of either party. Sex can be the goal, for all genders.

Out of curiosity, why do you break up all of your responses so radically with several return lines?
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:29:34 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:30:31 »

But we're getting off topic

This is Off-Topics .. !!

175489-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:33:35 »

Out of curiosity, why do you break up all of your responses so radically with several return lines?

It's inefficient to move your eyes all the way across the screen

It's faster and easier to track the FLOW of text by having it scroll upwards.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:35:19 »

You don't have to be a feminist to speak up when you see sexism. It's sexist to believe that's the way it mostly is. But you're getting off topic, if you want to debate sexism start a new thread.

That scenario isn't in the context of a relation, or expectation of future gains on the part of either party. Sex can be the goal, for all genders.

Probably thinks this helps mobile users :shrug:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:36:52 »

Your narrower cases exist.

That however is greatly outweighed by the mainstream personnel arrangement.

Anyone else find sex boring?
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:46:44 »
<Three separate posts>

You are getting off the topic at hand, I'm not saying this conversation doesn't belong in the off topic forum, don't be obstinate.
And who cares if it is, arbitrarily, arguably, more efficient to read? It looks like crap, and why bother with more than a single return line?

In context of the original post though, what does it matter if one scenario is more common than the other? Does that attribute the latter less merit as a theoretical point of inquiry?
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:55:10 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:55:19 »
<Three separate posts>

You are getting off the topic at hand, I'm not saying this conversation doesn't belong in the off topic forum, don't be obstinate.

And who cares if it is, arbitrarily, arguably, more efficient to read? It looks like crap.

And what does it matter if one scenario is more common than the other? Does that attribute the latter less merit as a theoretical point of inquiry?

Hahahahaha

There are no rules here

It looks like what it looks like..

No contention with your inquiry,

I've only pointed out that it's not the mainstream and does not portray the dynamic at large.

YOU, are the one who saw anti-establishment un-feminist h8 speech.

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 09:58:02 »
Hahahahaha
There are no rules here
I've only pointing out that it's not the mainstream and does not portray the dynamic at large.

I just now realized you are just trolling... sometimes I get so caught up in a debate I forget some people are just trying to be antagonistic, not actually offer anything to the conversation.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 10:00:37 »
T
P
T
I
S
S
U
E
C
A
N
D
E
R
A
I
L
A
N
Y
O
F
F
T
O
P
I
C
T
H
R
E
A
D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 10:22:22 »
Hahahahaha
There are no rules here
I've only pointing out that it's not the mainstream and does not portray the dynamic at large.

I just now realized you are just trolling... sometimes I get so caught up in a debate I forget some people are just trying to be antagonistic, not actually offer anything to the conversation.

What you're doing now, is antagonizing the proponent of an opposing perspective to justify your own misinterpretations.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 11:35:35 »

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 13:21:53 »
Tp hate sex confirmed

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 17:21:52 »
[My emphasis added:]

I rarely bring it up to anyone cause they always give me ****, but pretty much my entire life sex has just been a dull dirty time-waste. It takes way too much effort to make it happen, takes too long doing something repetitive, then you need to clean up afterwards. It just doesn't feel worth the time or effort. Like, I'd literally rather sit and do nothing than have sex. It's almost to the point where it's just an annoying activity you need to do sometimes to make someone else happy.

Seems to me that last sentence says it all. Let me guess: You tend to focus on yourself most of the time, right? You don't find other people very interesting?

So why do you even need someone else for sex? Just go solo. Then you can get it done as quickly as possible so you can get back to all the other stuff that interests you in your tidy, convenient one-person world.  :?D
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 17:23:18 »
It's all about THE HUNT

I think that 4th letter was a typo.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 17:26:19 »
It's all about THE HUNT

I think that 4th letter was a typo.

BWAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, it's really an H.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline iri

« Reply #75 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 04:00:09 »
ITT: dead_pixel_design discovers tp4
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 17 August 2017, 04:02:51 »
ITT: dead_pixel_design discovers tp4

:eek: