Author Topic: MX Blues on Newer Ducky ONE Purchase feel WAY better than they have in a long..  (Read 1090 times)

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

• LiquidEvilGaming Youtube
Being that I have been quite ill as of late Video/review content has nearly come to a halt for now...so I figured why not talk about something I noticed and found interesting.  I recently bought a Ducky ONE with MX Blues from a very recent shipment at MK.com, these Blues feel more consistent and all around feel better than MX Blues have on any other board I have tried in a long long time.  Not sure if it's the newer batches of the switches or Ducky is just better about Switch QC but seriously every Switch on the board clicks perfectly and feels quite nice and consistent...Something as of late I can't say for many other MX Blue boards I have owned or used.  Enough so lately I had actually started avoiding Cherry Blues and looking for Gateron Blues and even Kailh Blues.  Anyone else have similar experiences on newer Batches of MX blues?  Or did I just get super lucky on this one board?
Current Daily Driver/s
White Leopold 750R MX Reds
Head of LiquidEvilGaming on Youtube
i7 4790k/16GB DDR3/GTX 1060 6GB SSC/256GB Samsung SSD/2TB SSHD/W10

Offline Tactile

I recently bought a Ducky One TKL RGB with blacks and these switches are the nicest blacks I've used. I put it down to these being Cherry RGB switches with the clear housings, presumably made from a different material. Very pleased with everything about this keyboard and the switch feel was an unexpected bonus.
REΛLFORCE

Offline LiquidEvilGaming

• LiquidEvilGaming Youtube
I recently bought a Ducky One TKL RGB with blacks and these switches are the nicest blacks I've used. I put it down to these being Cherry RGB switches with the clear housings, presumably made from a different material. Very pleased with everything about this keyboard and the switch feel was an unexpected bonus.

Ah see in my case I just bought the mono Color ONE which doesn't use Clear housings.
Current Daily Driver/s
White Leopold 750R MX Reds
Head of LiquidEvilGaming on Youtube
i7 4790k/16GB DDR3/GTX 1060 6GB SSC/256GB Samsung SSD/2TB SSHD/W10