Author Topic: GH Swolenation  (Read 63325 times)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
Re: GH Swolenation
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 20:49:47 »
I didn't intend the thread to be stronk specific. Honesty I hope it can be used as a way for ppl to get advice and motivate each other. So update us Hoff.

P.S. Glad to see the beard's back. ;)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 20:52:31 »
When you lose weight, does the beard shrink as well? Conversely, if you lift, does the beard grow?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 20:55:54 »
When you lose weight, does the beard shrink as well? Conversely, if you lift, does the beard grow?

The beard does what the beard pleases.   ^-^

I didn't intend the thread to be stronk specific. Honesty I hope it can be used as a way for ppl to get advice and motivate each other. So update us Hoff.

P.S. Glad to see the beard's back. ;)

Good to hear!  I'm certainly motivated by this thread, so you've already accomplished something there.  :)

And thanks!  Glad to have the beard back.  ;)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 20:57:40 »
Had a really ****ty day. Went to the gym pissed off and irritated at myself and the situation I had to deal with today.

Led me to this https://instagram.com/p/5s3ymRkfrT/

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:00:06 »
Had a really ****ty day. Went to the gym pissed off and irritated at myself and the situation I had to deal with today.

iamtootallforthis subtle brags. Posts pics of best PR lift but really wants to show how impressed the girl is behind him. Look at that hunger in her eyes. Congrats btw bro! :D

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:21:36 »

iamtootallforthis subtle brags. Posts pics of best PR lift but really wants to show how impressed the girl is behind him. Look at that hunger in her eyes. Congrats btw bro! :D

Haha thanks man! My friends is interested in her though. The kid on the bench in the beginning of the video. Plus I don't have time for girls right now. Working, lifting, eating and sleeping is about it for what I have time for.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:39:19 »
I demand nightly progress photos Hoff. Shirtless.

I took my shirt off for this pic, just because you asked.   :-*

Show Image

I like how Hoffs beard makes you feel that if you were with him and your car broke down or you got lost in the wilderness that he would be able to build a fire and kill and cook your dinner over it  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 09:59:11 »

Coffee has been failing me pre workout for that boost, trying this for the first time today. Can't slack on Bi's and tri's day,

Open to recommendations for pre work out meal/drink my motivation is there but when lifting my energy feels at 0%, it's not over training and my lifts have stayed the same for 3 weeks, I'm lost.

Could it be related to quitting smoking?
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:05:35 »
Show Image

Coffee has been failing me pre workout for that boost, trying this for the first time today. Can't slack on Bi's and tri's day,

Open to recommendations for pre work out meal/drink my motivation is there but when lifting my energy feels at 0%, it's not over training and my lifts have stayed the same for 3 weeks, I'm lost.

How many calories are you eating a day?

That Pre-workout will give you some energy, but if you aren't eating enough calories throughout the day you will feel tired. I usually take a protein shake or some type of protein about an hour or so before I lift every day and then right before my workout I will take some pre-workout and add more creatine.

How long have you been running the same type of lift program? It is usually a good idea to change it up in some way i.e. going from high volume, lower weights to higher weights lower, volume, or change up the plan completely.

Offline R1N3

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:07:53 »
Show Image

I ****ed w C4 for a while then kinda got off pre's for the most part. A friend gave me ON's Platinum Pre and it definitely ups the hype. It's got straight pepper extract in it which makes the last swig spicy as ****. He gave it to me cuz it was lighting is ass on fire when he'd poop, but I haven't had that problem (yet).

You been eating/sleeping enough?

There will never be another jack3d :C...

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:10:03 »
Show Image

I ****ed w C4 for a while then kinda got off pre's for the most part. A friend gave me ON's Platinum Pre and it definitely ups the hype. It's got straight pepper extract in it which makes the last swig spicy as ****. He gave it to me cuz it was lighting is ass on fire when he'd poop, but I haven't had that problem (yet).

About Jack3d, that same company made a pre-workout fat burner type stuff that was known to cause liver issues and such, and was related to a bunch of hospitalizations and a death. Found that out after taking 2 tubs of the stuff. Never again.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:14:40 »
Show Image

How many calories are you eating a day?

That Pre-workout will give you some energy, but if you aren't eating enough calories throughout the day you will feel tired. I usually take a protein shake or some type of protein about an hour or so before I lift every day and then right before my workout I will take some pre-workout and add more creatine.

How long have you been running the same type of lift program? It is usually a good idea to change it up in some way i.e. going from high volume, lower weights to higher weights lower, volume, or change up the plan completely.

i eat about 5-6 500 calories meals a day (each meal split into healthy fats/carbs/protein)

my gym day normally consists of...

wake up with a bottle of water

breakfast: PBJ + Ice Coffe mixed in Whey shake
pre workout: Steak egg cheese on bagel
post: Protein/Creatin shake + tuna sandwich or another PBJ
snack: either Metrx meal replace bar or chicken and rice
Dinner: whatever i want that has even protein+carbs
1work break: 2 greek yogurts+Banana
work lunch: 2x 250 cal burritos (25g protein) + Can of Pigeon Peas
home: Bowl of cereal + Casein Shake

my off days consist of the same minus a meal or two

i havent varied my routine up that much could be the problem...
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:16:36 by PunksDead »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:16:35 »
Show Image

About Jack3d, that same company made a pre-workout fat burner type stuff that was known to cause liver issues and such, and was related to a bunch of hospitalizations and a death. Found that out after taking 2 tubs of the stuff. Never again.

there's also that correlation found between men who take muscle building supplements and testicular-cancer..

Now, the supplements might not be the Cause,  but the correlation means,  SOMETHING in the lifestyles of the men, who take muscle supplements,  is causing greater odds of testicular cancer...

But I guess the upside is,  if you're buff, and attractive,  you get the girl sooner,  and you have kids sooner,  and you won't need your testiculars-no-more...

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:17:04 »
I'm with hoff, I'm not interested in being ripped but I've got to do something.  The older I get the more I look like my dad. No chest muscles then slowly sloping down to a big belly.

I'll have ~1 to 2 hours (8pm-10pm) Monday-Friday when the kids start back to school where I could work something in.

But I don't even know where to start when it comes to working out. :eek:

Going to the gym is not a possibility. :(

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:17:59 »
Show Image

there's also that correlation found between men who take muscle building supplements and testicular-cancer..

Now, the supplements might not be the Cause,  but the correlation means,  SOMETHING in the lifestyles of the men, who take muscle supplements,  is causing greater odds of testicular cancer...

But I guess the upside is,  if you're buff, and attractive,  you get the girl sooner,  and you have kids,  and you won't need your testiculars-no-more...

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

i have never met a girl who was stoked on balls, frankly i feel i dont need em. They get in the way and are prone to injury more so than any other organ i has. i could live without balls

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:18:57 »
I'm with hoff, I'm not interested in being ripped but the older I get the more I look like my dad. No chest muscles then slowly sloping down to a big belly.

I'll have ~1 to 2 hours (8pm-10pm) Monday-Friday when the kids start back to school where I could work something in.

Exercise bike..   $20-50 on craigslist..

Get on that...   do 20 minutes every other morning.. the Fat will melt RIGHT OFF YOU...

Make sure the one you get has a WIDE seat,   for max comfort..

You don't even have to put it on a high setting,   just from the extra stimulation, your body will burn MORE calories ALL DAY...

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:19:38 »
I'm with hoff, I'm not interested in being ripped but I've got to do something.  The older I get the more I look like my dad. No chest muscles then slowly sloping down to a big belly.

cardio and body weight exercises will do wonders! just setting up a routine is the hardest part, even for 30-45mins a day

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:19:40 »

But I guess the upside is,  if you're buff, and attractive,  you get the girl sooner,  and you have kids,  and you won't need your testiculars-no-more...

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

i have never met a girl who was stoked on balls, frankly i feel i dont need em. They get in the way and are prone to injury more so than any other organ i has. i could live without balls

This is quite the unique perspective... hahahahahahha.. thanks for sharing..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:22:06 »
I'm with hoff, I'm not interested in being ripped but the older I get the more I look like my dad. No chest muscles then slowly sloping down to a big belly.

Get on that...   do 20 minutes every other morning.. the Fat will melt RIGHT OFF YOU...

You don't even have to put it on a high setting,   just from the extra stimulation, your body will burn MORE calories ALL DAY...

I do have an exercise bike and was putting in some time on it every other day. Just need to make it a habit.

And yeah the seats a little narrow, I should have kept the comfy bike seat I received by accident when I bought my first HHKB off eBay.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:22:49 »

Yeah I'm with you on this, the idea of going to a gym sounds like a nightmare. So I'm going to start swimming again, it seems like the best and most enjoyable way to get fit!
Going to try and start going every Friday after work for an hour or two.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:24:17 »

I do have an exercise bike and was putting in some time on it every other day. Just need to make it a habit.

Make sure to do it   IN THE MORNING...

Everything of Everyday  DRAINS motivation..   you have a limited amount per day, before it recharges as you sleep..

If you put exercise at the END of the day,  it's exceedingly hard to work up your last bits of DRIVE to get-r-don.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:25:19 »

Yeah I'm with you on this, the idea of going to a gym sounds like a nightmare. So I'm going to start swimming again, it seems like the best and most enjoyable way to get fit!
Going to try and start going every Friday after work for an hour or two.

Unless you live really close to the gym, IT IS a nightmare.. with the driving, and the bags, and the waiting...

also, other dirty people..  hahahahahahaha..

Offline R1N3

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:26:35 »

And yeah the seats a little narrow, I should have kept the comfy bike seat I received by accident when I bought my first HHKB off eBay.

You can probably get a couple of kettlebells for cheap on craigslist

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:29:04 »

Everything of Everyday  DRAINS motivation..   you have a limited amount per day, before it recharges as you sleep..

If you put exercise at the END of the day,  it's exceedingly hard to work up your last bits of DRIVE to get-r-don.

Show Image

But I have more time at night. I'm really not a morning person and already get up at 5am to get to work by 6am.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:29:24 »

Distract yourself from the actual biking, like having a tv in front of you , a tablet/smartphone game, or even GH browsing.

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:31:39 »

Distract yourself from the actual biking, like having a tv in front of you , a tablet/smartphone game, or even GH browsing.
Yeah the bike is right in front of a TV in our bedroom and I occasionally browse GH and listen to Pandora, it really helps.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:31:50 »

Unless you live really close to the gym, IT IS a nightmare.. with the driving, and the bags, and the waiting...

1. If your gym is over 30 minutes away .. it's time to find a new one

2. Bags, as in plural? I have one bag

3. Waiting? for what?

4. Dirty people? LOLWTF kind of gym did you go to?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:33:57 »
Show Image

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

As a girl I'm not a huge fan :blank: they seem awkward and uncomfortable always sweating/smelling and getting Injured. They are not very aesthetically pleasing and while they don't outright repulse me  they also don't do much for me. I don't know about any other females but I could do without them on guys ! Especially the super hairy veiny ones  :eek: vomit
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:36:14 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #128 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:34:24 »

Show Image

But I have more time at night. I'm really not a morning person and already get up at 5am to get to work by 6am.

Well, I'm sure your schedule is what it is for reasons that is....

Just, trying to point out one of the major hurdles to exercise when it's at the end of the day.

Perhaps, use the extra time you have at the end of the day to -sleep- earlier,    Then that way you can get up just a bit sooner,  to get in the 20 minutes on the xicer bike.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:38:45 »

1. If your gym is over 30 minutes away .. it's time to find a new one

2. Bags, as in plural? I have one bag

3. Waiting? for what?

4. Dirty people? LOLWTF kind of gym did you go to?

--1.. time wise, there's this whole lead up to getting to the gym, even 10 minutes is 10 minutes, both ways, that's 20 minutes...  vs, exercising at home,  0 travel time..

If you went to the gym every other day,  that's 183 * 20min, that's 61 hours of extra driving time a year..   and it's time you could've used for something else.

--2.. I didn't mean multiple bags,  but the fact that you'd need to pack them at all

--3.. At least a the gyms I've been to, sometimes the machine is occupied

--4.. I might be oversensitive on what constitutes -dirty- people,  but there's this whole sweat smell at the gym,  and more than a few times,  the guys look like their hygiene is not the best..

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:38:50 »
Show Image

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

As a girl I'm not a huge fan :blank: they seem awkward and uncomfortable always sweating/smelling and getting Injured. They are not very aesthetically pleasing and while they don't outright repulse me  they also don't do much for me. I don't know about any other females but I could do without them on guys ! Especially the super hairy veiny ones  :eek: vomit

But on girls????

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:39:52 »
I seriously cannot wrap my head around pre-workout supplements. I get post-workout, for restoring those nutrients lost/consumed during a workout, is it the same principle? Maybe since I schedule my workouts in the morning, it wouldn't make much sense. Usually I don't even eat before workouts  :blank:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:41:45 »
Show Image

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

But on girls????
  :)) on anything. The only time I think I've ever seen balls and thought something positive was my cat cloud when he was a kitten had cute ones before they chopped them  :eek:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:42:06 »

In the News

Bipolar man , after reading an internet post by female , castrated himself under the impression that it would make him more attractive to the opposite gender.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:45:16 »

In the News

Bipolar man , after reading an internet post by female , castrated himself under the impression that it would make him more attractive to the opposite gender.

oh **** it doesn't ?

i dun goofed.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:46:05 »
Show Image

hahahahahahahahhahahaha

But on girls????
  :)) on anything. The only time I think I've ever seen balls and thought something positive was my cat cloud when he was a kitten had cute ones before they chopped them  :eek:

I don't get the big deal tbh, though if they retracted it would make injury less of an issue

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:46:35 »
I seriously cannot wrap my head around pre-workout supplements. I get post-workout, for restoring those nutrients lost/consumed during a workout, is it the same principle? Maybe since I schedule my workouts in the morning, it wouldn't make much sense. Usually I don't even eat before workouts  :blank:
I usually run in the morning and make sure I drink my morning smoothie (whey/fruit/yogurt/spirulina etc)  1 hour or longer before I start my workout or I get cramps. I know some people do it for energy but I am unsure about wether you get better results with supplements/protein etc before or after a workout ? Could someone more knowledgeable chime in on that !?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 10:48:17 »

In the News

oh **** it doesn't ?

i dun goofed.

Oh No-ess...

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #138 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 11:36:33 »
I was just catching up, but my favorite pre workout is a cup of strong black coffee, with creative mixed in.

Ray, everyone posted great options. All of which will not help without your own motivation. Only advice I can give, and it may sound condescending, but if you want to do it, do it. Nobody can tell you how to make time, but if you can even find 15-20 minutes during the day for bodyweight exercise, that's better than nothing. Over time, that will turn into 30, then 60. I personally do not recommend exercise before bed. You will find it harder to fall asleep, and get worse sleep 9/10 times. Your body needs sleep in order to properly recover. Another thing that will help greatly, is to analyze your diet. If you write down everything you eat for a week, you will quickly realize what would need to be changed. There are many diets out there that work well. I have done Paleo, and gotten great results. I will be switching over to Keto very soon.

Regardless what you end up doing, good luck and let us all know if we can help you out.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 11:40:51 »
When I was seriously lifting, I had this wild dietary program: I ate food. You know, like eat some peanut butter or nuts before I lift. Drink chocolate milk after working out? Remember that? Food?

I don't get protein drinks or casein injections or pre-workout shots or whatever other **** I see at GNC. Someone even told me at work you can't start losing weight and dieting without going to GNC.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #140 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 11:42:53 »
When I was seriously lifting, I had this wild dietary program: I ate food. You know, like eat some peanut butter or nuts before I lift. Drink chocolate milk after working out? Remember that? Food?

I don't get protein drinks or casein injections or pre-workout shots or whatever other **** I see at GNC. Someone even told me at work you can't start losing weight and dieting without going to GNC.

Yep can't rely on supplements but if you want to get in certain macros without eating a disgusting amount of food, protein shakes and other stuffs are your friend. Diet is the biggest though. Gotta control portions and such.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #141 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 11:46:34 »

Yep can't rely on supplements but if you want to get in certain macros without eating a disgusting amount of food, protein shakes and other stuffs are your friend. Diet is the biggest though. Gotta control portions and such.
The only thing I take, is protein and creatine. Everything else is just a gimmick, imo.

Did you know that companies are not required to list what is in their "proprietary blend."

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 11:56:00 »

The only thing I take, is protein and creatine. Everything else is just a gimmick, imo.

Did you know that companies are not required to list what is in their "proprietary blend."
http://www.truenutrition.com/p-961-creatine-monohydrate-powder-100-grams.aspx  x5
http://www.truenutrition.com/p-990-beta-alanine-powder-500-grams.aspx

My pre workout. 100+servings for under 40 bucks

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #143 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 11:57:52 »

http://www.truenutrition.com/p-961-creatine-monohydrate-powder-100-grams.aspx  x5

Nice man, I'm gonna have to order some from them. Those prices are great.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 11:58:45 »
Do swole pockets count?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #145 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 11:59:53 »

Nice man, I'm gonna have to order some from them. Those prices are great.

you can get another 5-10% off with the code RASKOL

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 12:06:12 »
i can't drink pre's anymore bc they're borderline stimulants and i'm not about that life. it was hard enough for me to quit drinking energy drinks on the regular.

i went rly hard 2 nights ago and am feeling so much doms i want to never be swole. i did chest/tri that day. should i do back/bi or shoulders/core today?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 12:15:42 »
i can't drink pre's anymore bc they're borderline stimulants and i'm not about that life. it was hard enough for me to quit drinking energy drinks on the regular.

i went rly hard 2 nights ago and am feeling so much doms i want to never be swole. i did chest/tri that day. should i do back/bi or shoulders/core today?

Today is my Kegel day.....1, 2, 3, ugggghhh, 4, 5....6, huaaaaaghhhhhh, 7....

U MIRIN THESE GAINS BRUH?!!

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 12:21:23 »

Yep, it's a big problem in the industry.

I used to make my own pre-workout but stopped recently and started up with C4 again. I have tried Beta-alanine recently that smelled and tasted terrible and just decided to try C4 again for a while until I run out.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 12:22:30 »

Today is my Kegel day.....1, 2, 3, ugggghhh, 4, 5....6, huaaaaaghhhhhh, 7....

U MIRIN THESE GAINS BRUH?!!

I'LL MIRE FROM AFAR, BROTHER

mainly because i'm too shameful and don't want ppl to misunderstand and call me out as a pervert
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much