Author Topic: What makes you happy?  (Read 556817 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: What makes you happy?
« Reply #500 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 18:16:56 »
do you guys use a special pipe to suck beer from the bottle so that drinking doesn't interrupt your showering process?

Nope.  I'm not exactly striving for efficiency when I drink a beer in the shower.  ;)  It's more to get crunk.

ftfy  ;)
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #501 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 19:13:46 »
visa: approved
canada: go

so much to pack :( help me.
your keyboards arent that big, (insanely very) unlike hideo kojima's female character design flaws
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #502 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 19:54:20 »

your keyboards arent that big, (insanely very) unlike hideo kojima's female character design flaws

does it pain you if I say I won't be bringing any keyboards?

(I have already shipped them there ;))

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #503 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 19:56:36 »

it pains my ****talking but not me
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #504 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 20:33:12 »

it pains my ****talking but not me

it was a good poopery I must say, though!

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #506 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 20:39:15 »
grats :)

thanks dude, took a little longer than expected but it worked out for the better!
vancouver's so great! :)

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #507 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 20:41:08 »
heh you're such a tease. i feel like i should be the one saying that  :))

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #508 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 21:40:41 »
heh you're such a tease. i feel like i should be the one saying that  :))

:p well nothing's stopping you from saying that too!
let me know when you're around, we should hang out!

Offline iri

« Reply #509 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 01:54:28 »

I feel you. I've sent 9 large boxes via the sea and took with me a large backpack, one giant bag and a bicycle case (which had other stuff inside besides a bicycle). Where are you from, by the way? That "Канада" makes me suspicious.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline munch

• !
« Reply #510 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 10:16:49 »

I feel you. I've sent 9 large boxes via the sea and took with me a large backpack, one giant bag and a bicycle case (which had other stuff inside besides a bicycle). Where are you from, by the way? That "Канада" makes me suspicious.

hehehe. yup it's a lot to pack and ship mostly. but I only have 3 bags to bring with me on the flight (suitcase, carry-on bag and backpack). so it should be fine.

I am actually from Sweden, not as cool as one of the russian-speaking countries unfortunately. :(

Offline iri

« Reply #511 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 16:13:38 »
it makes me happy that it's sunny here almost all the time.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #512 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 23:20:55 »
Arriving home to see a brown box at the door. :D
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #513 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 23:37:16 »
it makes me happy that it's sunny here almost all the time.
"we at geekhack are proud to keep the lights on at our forum"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #514 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 00:07:54 »
seeing this at work

z28 callaway and zr1 vette

also, a little jealous.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #515 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 00:16:43 »
Justice makes me happy.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #516 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 00:20:50 »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #517 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 00:26:47 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #518 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 00:28:02 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #519 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 03:02:10 »
Justice makes me happy.

Show Image

Is that the girl from vampire diaries? Katherine? I like her. She makes me happy when my wife watched that show.

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #520 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 10:52:30 »
5/3/2015   10:36   National Hub   Received and processed

Such excite. Should hopefully be here tomorrow. :D
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #521 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 18:39:59 »
HOLY **** the contrasts...

...so this week has been pretty ****ty, I was so low yesterday after getting my package and realising I couldn't use them on my boards. Something I'd been looking forward to for over a month (and longer I guess?), and then not really knowing what the **** do with them and having a whole lotta stress about that.
Woke up today and dealt with that problem, I hope in a way that didn't confuse, piss off or annoy anyone... and felt better about that.

Then a ****ing BROTHER from another mother decided that he was gona get for me (free of charge) the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Premium Package from Japan, the ****ing $500 one with the 1:1 scale arm in it... HELL ****ING YES

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #522 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 18:41:36 »

...so this week has been pretty ****ty, I was so low yesterday after getting my package and realising I couldn't use them on my boards. Something I'd been looking forward to for over a month (and longer I guess?), and then not really knowing what the **** do with them and having a whole lotta stress about that.
Woke up today and dealt with that problem, I hope in a way that didn't confuse, piss off or annoy anyone... and felt better about that.

Then a ****ing BROTHER from another mother decided that he was gona get for me (free of charge) the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Premium Package from Japan, the ****ing $500 one with the 1:1 scale arm in it... HELL ****ING YES

Holy ****. Good times for you. You lucky son of a *****.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #523 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 18:46:28 »

Long time Metal Gear friends, dem ties... I'm so happy though.. was looking at buying it myself (ofc) but people on ebay are selling it at a much larger price (£300 plus shipping)... and importing from Japan via Tenso or something wasn't going to be cheap either, so after an hour or so of trying to work **** out he just ****ed it all away and picked me a copy up from PlayAsia <3

for reference (and idk if no one else cares :D );

The smaller arm is the one in the EU and NA collectors edition (one I have pre-ordered). The bigger arm is for Japan only as part of the Premium Package (it also inc's an art book no other version comes with).
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 March 2015, 18:49:09 by baldgye »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #524 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 19:44:58 »
opening the wrappers for laughing cow cheese snacks by pulling those little cellophane red strips.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #525 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 17:47:41 »
Alison Brie in the Get Hard trailer.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Art of Payce

« Reply #526 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 19:34:51 »
Don't know if this has been posted before, but I'm enthusiastic about the information given here: http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2012/08/here-are-the-things-that-are-proven-to-make-y/

Offline iri

« Reply #527 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 19:57:48 »
Don't know if this has been posted before, but I'm enthusiastic about the information given here: http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2012/08/here-are-the-things-that-are-proven-to-make-y/
this page makes my eyes bleed. hope that makes you happy.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Art of Payce

« Reply #528 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 21:04:18 »
this page makes my eyes bleed. hope that makes you happy.

Kekeke.

I've found the gratitude exercise to be especially profitable. It encourages me to accept and acknowledge that all things, even negative events and hardships, are worth my deepest gratitude. No matter what, it means that I'm alive! Time is a gift, even if you're suffering.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #529 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 20:12:17 »
MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #530 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 20:36:47 »

Long time Metal Gear friends, dem ties... I'm so happy though.. was looking at buying it myself (ofc) but people on ebay are selling it at a much larger price (£300 plus shipping)... and importing from Japan via Tenso or something wasn't going to be cheap either, so after an hour or so of trying to work **** out he just ****ed it all away and picked me a copy up from PlayAsia <3

for reference (and idk if no one else cares :D );

Show Image

The smaller arm is the one in the EU and NA collectors edition (one I have pre-ordered). The bigger arm is for Japan only as part of the Premium Package (it also inc's an art book no other version comes with).

I saw that, and thought it was really awesome. That is so cool that someone would get that for you.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #531 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 08:16:09 »
yeah it was pretty awesome

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #532 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 23:57:52 »
Not normally one for feels but this is great. He keeps trying to fight back his excitement.

t=124

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #533 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 00:50:10 »
When my customers like my product.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #534 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 08:25:23 »
If all goes fine, I shouldn't be sobber a second from today 5pm till monday morning.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #535 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 09:14:14 »
Made my day:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #536 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 09:17:53 »
Made my day:
Show Image

If we had a like button I would like this post. :D

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #537 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 09:19:21 »
I have a big boy job interview today, and my fiancee just got approved for a scholarship that reimburses her for what we paid in tuition today!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #538 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 09:59:25 »
Made my day:
Show Image

If we had a like button I would like this post. :D
:3
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #539 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 10:42:55 »
seeing signature post in OT because then i can look at the sig i made for him again

#proud
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #540 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 15:31:02 »

This gif of Bloomer (Binge's Cockatiel)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #541 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 15:49:17 »
when someone says nice thing 2 u and u get all
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #542 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 15:54:23 »
Show Image

LOLOL

Pai, that would make you the antithesis to your very own desires..

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #543 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 16:16:19 »
Show Image

LOLOL

Show Image

no it wouldnt what sort of monster do you think i am
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #544 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 16:17:47 »
Show Image

LOLOL

Show Image

no it wouldnt what sort of monster do you think i am

I hesitate to speak

Monster, perhaps not, not so severe.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #545 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 16:54:41 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #546 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 16:57:30 »
I hesitate to speak

Who are you and what have you done with tp4!

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #547 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 03:29:56 »
I like driving in my car,
It's not quite a Jaguar.

But at least it's still a classic British "sports" car... Mini Clubman 1275 with light flywheel, hot cam, 165 Yokohamas, Cooper exhaust manifold, etc... Yahoo!

Not normally one for feels but this is great. He keeps trying to fight back his excitement.

t=124

^^This is awesome... I'm usually pretty skeptical of 3D printing and how people say it's the best thing since sliced bread (most uses people claim it's great for are better suited to CNC machining and subsequent plastic molding), but this is one application that I really see it shining in. Custom prosthetics.

Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #548 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 10:50:02 »
HALO 5 FANBOY HYPE
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #549 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 15:17:11 »
I like driving in my car,
It's not quite a Jaguar.

But at least it's still a classic British "sports" car... Mini Clubman 1275 with light flywheel, hot cam, 165 Yokohamas, Cooper exhaust manifold, etc... Yahoo!

t=124

^^This is awesome... I'm usually pretty skeptical of 3D printing and how people say it's the best thing since sliced bread (most uses people claim it's great for are better suited to CNC machining and subsequent plastic molding), but this is one application that I really see it shining in. Custom prosthetics.

I too love driving my car. Sometimes when I'm on nights I take hald an hour out and just drive around the place.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin