Author Topic: America Fu*k Yeah  (Read 232012 times)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Re: America Fu*k Yeah
« Reply #550 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 17:00:04 »
"freedom! liberty!"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Halvar

« Reply #551 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 17:17:22 »
Freedom fries!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #552 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 18:52:31 »
lol "freedom"

congratulations though. america rules.

LOL. Thanks, mang :D Now I have an excuse to be fat. Bring on the freedom fries.

Funny random fact: My high school's name was Freedom High School (Home of the Patriots) and the middle school right next to it was Liberty Middle School.
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 April 2014, 19:03:50 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #553 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 04:27:56 »
lol "freedom"

LOL. Thanks, mang :D Now I have an excuse to be fat. Bring on the freedom fries.

Funny random fact: My high school's name was Freedom High School (Home of the Patriots) and the middle school right next to it was Liberty Middle School.

Sounds very all American.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #554 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 04:35:04 »
lol "freedom"

sounds like those schools opened after 9/11 :))
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #555 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 04:40:11 »
lol "freedom"

sounds like those schools opened after 9/11 :))

wondering if there were any University of Democracy...
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #556 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 06:13:13 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #557 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 06:57:35 »

63926-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #558 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 11:29:25 »
'murica most diverse! **** yeah!

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #559 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 14:28:56 »
'murica most diverse! **** yeah!

Show Image

I feel this way sometimes when I travel from norcal to socal.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #560 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 14:44:42 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #561 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 16:28:12 »
There is a great Murican who sometimes goes by the name of spamray. This great Murican brother went out of his way to make a new fellow brother feel welcome by presenting him with a lil' surprise.

Thanks spamray! You're just too awesome, mang. Love it :D  I just feel bad because I literally don't have the time to think through a nice thank you message because I have to leave in 5 minutes!!!

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #562 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 16:39:09 »
There is a great Murican who sometimes goes by the name of spamray. This great Murican brother went out of his way to make a new fellow brother feel welcome by presenting him with a lil' surprise.

Thanks spamray! You're just too awesome, mang. Love it :D  I just feel bad because I literally don't have the time to think through a nice thank you message because I have to leave in 5 minutes!!!

Hahaha, that's awesome  :)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #563 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 14:49:38 »
(Attachment Link)

Rowdy, I was wondering why you’d posted that stuff… then I saw that you’re located in Oz! HA!

I like to say it, and it doesn’t make me popular with Americans, but what Americans call freedom, I call invasion, war mongering, tension creating, political manipulation (towards war), fanning flames of discontent to fuel arms sales, etc.

When I was young, I believed in freedom. Now I don’t want freedom. The meaning of this word has been really perverted since 911. Now I rank freedom on par with the Chinese slogan ‘Harmony’ (aka tyranny, censorship and oppression).
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #564 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 15:08:41 »
I have no idea what Americans even mean when they say "freedom". I'm not entirely convinced that they do either.

Offline iri

« Reply #565 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 15:14:07 »
I like to say it, and it doesn’t make me popular with Americans, but what Americans call freedom, I call invasion, war mongering, tension creating, political manipulation (towards war), fanning flames of discontent to fuel arms sales, etc.
WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MUH FREEDUM

-Ray Bradbury

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #566 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 07:02:26 »
Birthday 2 days before Independence Day, and Oath Ceremony on July 17th. **** YAEH! Here I come, Freedom... even though I do dread the "Proud to be an American" music video they play...  Ain't a bad song but the actual video...

Some pictures I took while I was in California last month at Yosemite (took the photos with my Samsung Note 3):

Please click or open the photos in a new tab for full resolution:

In-N-Out burgers and animal style fries (was first time; FL only has Five Guys):

« Last Edit: Sun, 29 June 2014, 07:43:02 by VesperSAINT »

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #567 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 00:30:24 »
had to necro and:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #568 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 07:21:49 »
(Attachment Link)

Rowdy, I was wondering why you’d posted that stuff… then I saw that you’re located in Oz! HA!

When I was young, I believed in freedom. Now I don’t want freedom. The meaning of this word has been really perverted since 911. Now I rank freedom on par with the Chinese slogan ‘Harmony’ (aka tyranny, censorship and oppression).

Don't worry we Aussies are in there with the Yanks doing the killin, rapin and stealin like the rest of them.  That's why we're so alike, in fact we aussies are convict descendents hence we understand everything there is about FVCKING the WORLD big time.  We can't do it alone but we love waiting for the crumbs to be swept off the US table of Victory.  We just love picking up the crumbs and worshiping that  :thumb: .

Thanks America it makes us look big in the world when we're standing back supporting everything you want to do, we're prime lackey's and arse crawlers from way back when we use to worship the Brits but now we have focused our attention towards worshiping the GREATEST COUNTRY on EARTH, the U.S. of A  8) .  We love you  :-* .

Offline iri

« Reply #569 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 10:00:37 »
I hope hangover won't be very bad for you, Elrick.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #570 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 06:29:35 »
How's the anti-American circle jerk going?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #571 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 07:52:02 »
How's the anti-American circle jerk going?

Anti-Americanism is stupid..

This place is always going to be the best place to live.... and the safest haven for your money...

Reasons?   It's the best PLACE to live...

All developed economies rely on return on capital....  but what happens when THAT-GROWTH is exhausted between all countries

Hello, We're back to Land-grabs and Nobel vs Peasants.

So who will have the last laugh..   THe people with the BEST LAND...

United states pretty much has that down... in spades....  FLAT open country, varied coasts..  Sparse population, Impeccable grain -belt...

Offline iri

« Reply #572 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:31:29 »
flat open country, varied coasts, sparse population... hmmm, that reminds me of something
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 December 2014, 03:26:14 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #573 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:35:42 »
flat open country, varied coasts, sparse population... hmmm, that remembers me of something

Australia?

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #574 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:41:05 »
flat open country, varied coasts, sparse population... hmmm, that remembers me of something

Australia?

Every nation I play in Civ5. Man I suck at this game...

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #575 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:43:19 »
that remembers me of something
sure ****ing do
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #576 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 19:06:37 »

Australia?

The outer edge of the continent pretends to be cultivated and upper class but the vast interior is filled with people like me  ;D .

It's a place where anything and everything happens.  Remember in a convict settlement the guards can only see a certain part of the fence line but not all of it, at any given time  :thumb: .

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #577 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 19:25:28 »

Australia?

The outer edge of the continent pretends to be cultivated and upper class but the vast interior is filled with people like me  ;D .

It's a place where anything and everything happens.  Remember in a convict settlement the guards can only see a certain part of the fence line but not all of it, at any given time  :thumb: .

There are still guards here? :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #578 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 01:42:38 »

Australia?

Someone has to keep an eye on Elrick.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #579 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 01:55:15 »

Australia?

Someone has to keep an eye on Elrick.

True :))

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #580 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 21:58:43 »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #581 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 22:27:33 »

Show Image

Lol so true. I forgot how much I love this thread
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #582 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 00:23:12 »

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #583 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 00:25:28 »
Show Image

lulll, good one...at least he wasn't reaching for diet pepsi.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #584 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 01:11:39 »
Still the best...
R.I.P. Whitney...  :'( :'( :'(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #586 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 14:19:32 »
Show Image

Guys.. in some ways.. it's becoming a pretty serious affliction..  the darkside of prosperity that is cheap food..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #587 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 03:11:28 »

Offline iri

« Reply #588 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 00:31:42 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline DasHHKBProM

« Reply #589 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 00:40:34 »
//
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 November 2014, 01:16:32 by DasHHKBProM »

Offline iri

« Reply #590 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 09:19:30 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #591 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 10:11:27 »
It pisses me off when people use "As a veteran..." or "I served 375 years in the United Royal Infantry Corps".

As a veteran, this annoys me.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #593 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 10:59:16 »
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #594 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 11:02:53 »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30190224

i hate the police, i hate what the police has become and i hate that nobody is doing anything to stop it.

with that said. this is ****ing idiotic. hey, lets protest about how cops see us as nothing but criminals... by acting like nothing but criminals. lets destroy where we live because **** the man.

talk about cutting your nose to spite your face. and yes, i know it's not everybody but a few jack asses taking advantage of the situation. i lived through the LA riots myself (granted, i was young but i still remember it vividly)

(Attachment Link)

*in the correct tax bracket, a cop, or a politician
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #595 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 11:21:49 »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30190224

i hate the police, i hate what the police has become and i hate that nobody is doing anything to stop it.

with that said. this is ****ing idiotic. hey, lets protest about how cops see us as nothing but criminals... by acting like nothing but criminals. lets destroy where we live because **** the man.

talk about cutting your nose to spite your face. and yes, i know it's not everybody but a few jack asses taking advantage of the situation. i lived through the LA riots myself (granted, i was young but i still remember it vividly)

(Attachment Link)

*in the correct tax bracket, a cop, or a politician

I agree this is a social problem. IE everyone has some fault. BY refusing to accept their own part in causing this (it is totally, totally American to reject responsibility) the situation just gets worse.

Even if there are no follow up riots in the coming days (as if), plenty of damage has been done. The folks in Ferguson are going to live in a burnt out neighborhood for years. They are going to have poor community relations with the police for years. Problems will keep festering on.

That said, America is special, it is exceptional, it is awesome. It is downright the greatest nation ever and a true paradise on earth where the rest of the world can only gaze enviously at. It also produced an author called Ursula K LeGuin who wrote this work:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ones_Who_Walk_Away_from_Omelas

There is a lesson for me here that I can remember ever since I was 14. Too bad many of the people she was writing for never understood this lesson.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #596 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 22:56:45 »

Offline iri

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #598 on: Sat, 06 December 2014, 08:58:18 »
I want to live in America.

The better sports, the better attitude to things that matter to me, bigger houses...

Sigh...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline iri

« Reply #599 on: Sat, 06 December 2014, 09:18:24 »
i want to live in switzerland. the sports are worse, but on the other hand, the houses are insanely ****ing big.

-Ray Bradbury