Author Topic: Viva's Dating Advice Thread  (Read 73832 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Viva's Dating Advice Thread
« Reply #250 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 09:19:24 »
I know Venti is 20 in Italian, hence the confusion lol... but I guess that makes sense, I've no idea what 20 ounces weighs mind, and weight seems an odd measurement for liquids.... Does that mean you get less hot chocolate than a coffee???

20 fluid ounces.  :)  (591 mL)

ah ok.... well that clears that up, though it does raise more questions, like why the other sizes arn't also labeled in weight...

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #251 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 09:24:49 »

OP I have a question. I prefer my ladies to wear North Face and Ugg boots. Maybe a spray tan. What is the best way to attract such a fine specimen of femininity?

Great question!  I have various suggestions about where to find this specimen of the adult female, but you asked how to attract that type of woman, so I will address that part of your inquiry.

1. Observe the dominant cultural behavior and style of dress in your urban area, and adhere to the most mainstream and uncreative styles without asking any questions.  Therefore, as a male that behaves and dresses in a predictable, safe, pseudo-stylish manner, you will attract females that do the same.

2. If you attend or attended college, promote your participation in a fraternity.  If you were not a member of a fraternity, make one up and say it was "small, growing, and exclusive."

3. In order to differentiate yourself from your homogenous counterparts, develop a hobby or characteristic makes you stand out slightly from the crowd, could be "cool," but not so much that you could be labeled as "weird." I suggest growing your hair slightly longer than average, learning enough guitar to make it seem like you know what you are doing, or developing an exotic foreign accent.

4. Frequent the same places that Ugg boot-stomping, North Face-wearing, spray tan-sporting females will frequent. Places like Starbucks, a shopping mall, Whole Foods, trendy restaurants, the flavored vodka aisle at the liquor store, walkable urban streets lined with boutiques, hair-dying salons, ski resorts, warm-weather beaches, outdoor concerts for Top 40 radio artists, a university campus composed mostly of suburbanites, etc.

5. Live in a trendy urban neighborhood close to the places mentioned in #4.

6. Learn to discuss and obsess over dumb, inane, insignificant things, mostly centered around the tiny universe of their life.

7. Get a puppy.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #252 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 09:53:23 »
sing placebo lyrics to whoever you're trying to woo, promise it works 100% solid, Commercial for Levi is a real heartmelter!
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #253 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:08:27 »
What should I do if I find out that my date doesn't like Topre?

pls halp

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #254 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:09:43 »

pls halp

depends on how its pronounced

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #255 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:12:11 »

pls halp

But...I do like Topre...   :-*

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #256 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:13:27 »

pls halp

hoff how are u dating everyone at once this is godlike
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #257 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:14:57 »

pls halp

it hate having a rubber on top of it .
if u no wat i meen
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #258 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:16:52 »

pls halp

Well that took care of my question. Oh bae  :-*

hoff how are u dating everyone at once this is godlike

he's magic

if u no wat i meen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #259 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:41:00 »

pls halp

Be happy. You should be using lubed, 62g Ergo Clears, anyways.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #260 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 10:58:05 »

if u no wat i meen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

lmao?

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #261 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:10:36 »

OP I have a question. I prefer my ladies to wear North Face and Ugg boots. Maybe a spray tan. What is the best way to attract such a fine specimen of femininity?

Great question!  I have various suggestions about where to find this specimen of the adult female, but you asked how to attract that type of woman, so I will address that part of your inquiry.

1. Observe the dominant cultural behavior and style of dress in your urban area, and adhere to the most mainstream and uncreative styles without asking any questions.  Therefore, as a male that behaves and dresses in a predictable, safe, pseudo-stylish manner, you will attract females that do the same.

2. If you attend or attended college, promote your participation in a fraternity.  If you were not a member of a fraternity, make one up and say it was "small, growing, and exclusive."

3. In order to differentiate yourself from your homogenous counterparts, develop a hobby or characteristic makes you stand out slightly from the crowd, could be "cool," but not so much that you could be labeled as "weird." I suggest growing your hair slightly longer than average, learning enough guitar to make it seem like you know what you are doing, or developing an exotic foreign accent.

4. Frequent the same places that Ugg boot-stomping, North Face-wearing, spray tan-sporting females will frequent. Places like Starbucks, a shopping mall, Whole Foods, trendy restaurants, the flavored vodka aisle at the liquor store, walkable urban streets lined with boutiques, hair-dying salons, ski resorts, warm-weather beaches, outdoor concerts for Top 40 radio artists, a university campus composed mostly of suburbanites, etc.

5. Live in a trendy urban neighborhood close to the places mentioned in #4.

6. Learn to discuss and obsess over dumb, inane, insignificant things, mostly centered around the tiny universe of their life.

7. Get a puppy.

8. Would like to add travel through Europe for a few weeks and stay at hostels. If you have the opportunity, travel to a couple slightly more exotic, less developed, non-European countries, just to have those in your back pocket if your three days in Slovenia are not an impressive enough experience. Casually mention your knowledge and admiration of X country's culture and how American culture pales in comparison to the sophistication or creativity of X country's culture.

Offline iri

« Reply #262 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:26:36 »
If you have the opportunity, travel to a couple slightly more exotic, less developed, non-European countries, just to have those in your back pocket if your three days in Slovenia are not an impressive enough experience. Casually mention your knowledge and admiration of X country's culture and how American culture pales in comparison to the sophistication or creativity of X country's culture.
I strongly recommend using Russia for this. You don't need to travel there. Just start your story with "in Siberia," and follow with whatever comes to your mind.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #263 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:30:08 »

pls halp

Toe

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Covers both foot and furry fetishes.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #264 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:46:12 »

pls halp

Toe

Show Image

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Show Image

Ah yes,  pr0n addiction --> sexual fetishes

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #265 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:51:52 »
How can this thread have so many posts in a day?

Most GB threads don't get that many in a week? I guess this is new and different.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #266 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:52:53 »

Most GB threads don't get that many in a week? I guess this is new and different.

Because this is the fun **** where we all relax and have a good time. :D
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #267 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:52:57 »

pls halp

Toe

Show Image

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Show Image

I like the way you think.

I basically have a lot of dating problems.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #268 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 11:57:27 »
Wow cpt, basic white girls? Really? Cam would be disappointed. You need a hood chick.

What if I like variety? ;)

pls halp

Well that took care of my question. Oh bae  :-*

You two are adorable....I'm jealous

Because we need variety in our game. Can't just rely on Killa Cam for advice. Sometimes you need the whole byrd gang to help.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:00:16 by CPTBadAss »

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #269 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:03:05 »

Geekhackers need plenty of dating advice, and I'm here to provide it, that's how.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #270 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:37:52 »

pls halp

Toe

Show Image

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Show Image

Well you can have even more when you get asked out by 500 GHers!

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #271 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:44:08 »

pls halp

Toe

Show Image

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Show Image

500? That seems a bit extreme.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #272 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:44:51 »
tswiftfan, I'm also interested in a girl who's about that paper chase. I mean grinding hard with Pyrex in the kitchen; turning bricks to whips. You know, a trap queen. What is the best way to attract such a fine specimen of femininity?

If you don't understand, please ask demik for a translation.

Offline iri

« Reply #273 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:45:19 »
**** threesomes, **** is real on gh
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #274 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:45:22 »

pls halp

Toe

Show Image

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Show Image

500? That seems a bit extreme.

Ask TP for some stats, there are tons of lonely males who need a GHer lady.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #275 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:52:01 »
tswiftfan, I'm also interested in a girl who's about that paper chase. I mean grinding hard with Pyrex in the kitchen; turning bricks to whips. You know, a trap queen. What is the best way to attract such a fine specimen of femininity?

What the **** does this even mean?

"tswiftfan, I'm also interested in a woman who likes money.  I mean someone who likes to bake treats in the kitchen; turning water to wine.  You know, a simple *****."

Can't tell if desiring 12 year old girl or Jesus.   :confused:

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #276 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:53:42 »

"tswiftfan, I'm also interested in a woman who likes money.  I mean someone who likes to bake treats in the kitchen; turning water to wine.  You know, a simple *****."

Hoff, you just don't understand the intricacies of ladies

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #277 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:54:40 »

Your Google Translate seems off ;). Try putting on the Pyrex Vision setting.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2015, 12:56:38 by CPTBadAss »

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #278 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:04:19 »

Paging demik, will need a translation to offer a heartfelt reply.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #279 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:09:39 »

Even I the Great Tp4 has trouble reading that one..

Paper chase:  Either money, or citizenship

Pyrex in the Kitchen: Chemistry, Cutting drugs

Bricks: Raw heroin/ precursor

Whips: street, end product

Trap Queen:  Transsexual thai boy..

I have no idea..

So,  CPT wants a   Transsexual Ladyboy married to him for the citizenship; To work in a drug house, making/cutting precursors into street-products...

And this is his most desired expression of femininity. 

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:24:37 »

Even I the Great Tp4 has trouble reading that one..

I have no idea..

So,  CPT wants a   Transsexual Ladyboy married to him for the citizenship; To work in a drug house, making/cutting precursors into street-products...

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

I don't think you have enough question marks

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #281 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:24:41 »
Even I the Great Tp4 has trouble reading that one..[/size][/i]

I have no idea..

Actually very close LOL.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #282 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:26:49 »
Close? Dead on or better.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #283 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:28:50 »
I mean sub out the Thai ladyboy and sub in cars for whips...but you're right absyrd. I do like that version much better.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #284 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:29:02 »
Even I the Great Tp4 has trouble reading that one..[/size][/i]

I have no idea..

Actually very close LOL.

Please reveal the answer..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #285 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:29:54 »
I mean sub out the Thai ladyboy and sub in cars for whips...but you're right absyrd. I do like that version much better.

so what's the  Trap-queen ??

I think actually this is pretty good creative writing that CPT has done.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #286 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:30:33 »

so what's the  Trap-queen

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #287 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:31:13 »
is wrong of me to believe shaving your beard is a dealbreaker?

both for female and male  ;)

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #288 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:35:05 »

All depends on the woman's lover's preferences. We call them "beardos."
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:43:48 by vivalarevolución »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #289 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:37:10 »

so what's the  Trap-queen

CPT.. hahaha....  Asian with a deep-seated desire to be black / gangster..

thx for teaching us a new word.. haahhaa

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #290 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:38:34 »

So this is how you break up with me...

:'(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:40:18 »

All depends on the woman's preferences. We call them "beardos."

The beard makes very little difference if a person is already attractive..

It's not going to make or break..

It DOES make a difference if the person has a less than stellar facial geometry,

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #292 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:40:27 »
CPT.. hahaha....  Asian with a deep-seated desire to be black / gangster..

thx for teaching us a new word.. haahhaa

I haven't exactly been subtle about it  :cool:

I'm just trying to be like Killa Cam.

Dipset dipset the national anthem.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #293 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:41:47 »

So this is how you break up with me...

:'(

awwwwwwwwwwww

I would never  :-* :-*

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #294 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:47:54 »
It's toe-preh you ****ing heathens. RESPECT TOPRE OR GET BANNED.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #295 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:51:42 »
It's toe-preh you ****ing heathens. RESPECT TOPRE OR GET BANNED.

I actually don't know if it is either one. I've always said TOE-PREEEEEEEEEEH

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #298 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:55:02 »
No, Topre and Ergodox are not compatible in a relationship scenario.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #299 on: Fri, 22 May 2015, 13:55:57 »
No, Topre and Ergodox are not compatible in a relationship scenario.

+1