Author Topic: Gboard - Gmail Keyboard!  (Read 9961 times)

Offline twokatmew

• http://twokatmew.smugmug.com
Gboard - Gmail Keyboard!
« on: Fri, 04 December 2009, 11:40:33 »
Filco Blue Cherry NKRO, Unicomp SpaceSaver, Filco Brown Cherry NKRO, Rocketfish Wireless Numeric Keypad, MS Comfort Mouse 4500, Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch, MS Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000, 1960s Olympia SM 3.

Offline itlnstln

Gboard - Gmail Keyboard!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 04 December 2009, 11:51:20 »

Offline twokatmew

Gboard - Gmail Keyboard!
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 04 December 2009, 12:05:55 »
Yeah, I just noticed the first post.  I missed it when I checked, hence the old news, sorry.
Filco Blue Cherry NKRO, Unicomp SpaceSaver, Filco Brown Cherry NKRO, Rocketfish Wireless Numeric Keypad, MS Comfort Mouse 4500, Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch, MS Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000, 1960s Olympia SM 3.

Offline itlnstln

Gboard - Gmail Keyboard!
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 04 December 2009, 12:08:49 »
No problem.  Like the avatar.  Just don't get one of Scrappy Doo.  That little mutt was a douchebag.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Gboard - Gmail Keyboard!
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 04 December 2009, 16:00:40 »
I've heard of Scoobydoo, but I never was too into TV.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline twokatmew

Gboard - Gmail Keyboard!
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 04 December 2009, 17:05:42 »
I watched Scooby Doo on Saturday mornings way back when it started in 1969....  We moved to England in late '73 though, and that put an end to the Saturday morning cartoons.  When we came back to the US in 1977, I was too "old" for cartoons!  :wink:

Offline Belfong

Re: Gboard - Gmail Keyboard!
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 26 June 2017, 22:13:08 »
My current GBoard:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 26 June 2017, 22:15:51 »
I wondered why none of the links would open.

Then I checked the thread date.

:rolleyes:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 26 June 2017, 22:33:10 »
Lol, I just did a search in GH, didn't notice the date. But you can search for GBoard in App Store or Play Store and download the board for free, @rowdy.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 21:55:33 »
Lol, I just did a search in GH, didn't notice the date. But you can search for GBoard in App Store or Play Store and download the board for free, @rowdy.

I'd need something a bit bigger for my big fingers.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 28 June 2017, 06:06:11 »

I'd need something a bit bigger for my big fingers.
Isn't it the same size as stock keyboard? Not getting you at all!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 06:09:27 »
Hey, arise. This keyboard now come with haptic feedback as you typed! Tactile baby!

Offline frydaja

• "It's my last keyboard, I swear"
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 08:07:05 »
Hey, arise. This keyboard now come with haptic feedback as you typed! Tactile baby!
Travel-less MX Browns, yay!

There's also sound feedback.
Anne Pro 2 w/ Kailh Box Browns | CM Storm Quickfire TK Stealth w/ MX Browns | Unknown Chinese keyboard w/ Outemu Reds | Compaq-branded NMB RT101 | Gigabyte Force K81 w/Kailh Reds

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 09:08:44 »
Wait... software keyboards on GH?

What the hell happened to this place?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 16:58:15 »
Wait... software keyboards on GH?