Author Topic: What I like about tp becomes vegan....  (Read 3730 times)

Offline jonathanyu

What I like about tp becomes vegan....
« on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 03:29:59 »
At least tp becomes vegan for himself... not for saving  some chicken or cows

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Re: What I like about tp becomes vegan....
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 06:03:48 »
He becomes vegan so I can afford more steak.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 10:15:51 »
Thx for the pragmatic bump user -jonathanyu-

Overall..  I believe the topics of inter-species-empathy a worthwhile field of study.

However, the animal-wuv organizations are wholly evil money drains which prey on young people's lack of objectivity.

For example, 

Yes, we agree animals are our friends.

But, to Save-Them from their current plight of bondage in the food industry is misguided.

If you save a million animals, what of it ? 

It's treating the symptom but NOT the disease.

The disease is heart disease , cancer, diabetes, dementia, stroke... All of which are directly caused by western style meat and fat consumption.

So,  regardless of whether anyone loves or cares about animals,   

-------  IF we do the objective thing, focus on the disease, TREAT the disease,  The animals will be saved..

Animal-rights activism,  is the least effective way to save animals, and only profits the animal rights corporations, selling cozzies and t-shirts..

You buy a new cellphone,  do you have ANY compassion for someone who works for 2 bux an hour in a factory that is organized like a slave camp.

Humans are animals,  where's your compassion ??

Both sides of this simply indicate very clearly,  compassion is not a powerful motivator,  it's a good directional guide, but it will NEVER win against desire and greed.

People want to LIVE, 

---- tell them if they eat vegetables,
----------- they will live 20 years longer, 90 years healthier,
----------- they can run 3 miles at age 80,
----------------- they can Perform and bed middle aged enterprise females
----------------- they will have the mental clarity to play competitive Starcraft Remastered..

Align the best ways to live, with our Innate Human nature (a fairly nefarious species),    that is the Winning Formula.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 10:22:41 »
Overall..  I believe the topics of inter-species-empathy a worthwhile field of study.

I enjoy my meat more the more the animal has suffered for it. Does that count? :p

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 10:40:20 »

I enjoy my meat more the more the animal has suffered for it. Does that count? :p

hahahahahaha..   chyros,    enjoyment is not category specific.

As far as your brain's limbic system is concerned

------- There is no functional difference between a bump of cocaine   or   a greasy steak..

In most modern people's life circumstance, the most cost (time) effective path to enjoyment is  Greasy Meaty Food..

There is no fundamental conflict between your creed of unchecked pleasure seeking   and   veganism.

Veganism is the reduction of one avenue of pleasure which Significantly reduces your life span.

It's very illogical to continue eating meat, because the cost is 15-25 years of your total lifespan, and 40+ years of under performant BAD-Health,

With 15 -25 yrs of extra TIME in good health,, you can do anything... 

video games,

race cars,

gambling,

sex,

cocaine

--- any one of or all of these choices, are just as, if not more pleasurable than eating meat..

By sticking to MEATs and Fats,  as your main mode of pleasure, you are making the LEAST  efficient exchange of the MOST valuable asset you possess.. TIME, alive on this earth..

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:38:50 »
I have been vegan for 2 days.... cuz I don't have money for meat...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:41:45 »
I have been vegan for 2 days.... cuz I don't have money for meat...

hahahaha...

That's 2 in the bank..  there are no steps too small..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:45:03 »
I'm down with some of that chick pea hype doe...Gonna try and make some falafel but I feel like frying them offsets all the healthy organisms int chick peas.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:50:36 »
I'm down with some of that chick pea hype doe...Gonna try and make some falafel but I feel like frying them offsets all the healthy organisms int chick peas.

the majority of the health benefits are preserved,  it's really just the -high oil- content of that culinary method which remains an issue.

In older, p00rer societies,  frying would've been mostly impossible, because of the cost of oils..   

You'd only see fried foods during festivals or special occasions..

Similarly meats were a 3 times a year thing in old old china..   2 holidays and ur birth day that's it.

Approximately 40 years ago,  China pre-diabetes, pre-heart disease, pre-western cancer,    Most families only had meat twice a week,  and it was only in the quantity of 2 chicken nugget sizes per person on those 2 days a week.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 11:51:17 »

+1 for falafel

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 13:31:51 »
EAT ALL THE ****ING CHICKENS.  TALKERS MAKE ME THIRSTY.  CLEGANEBOWL!!!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 21:50:19 »

I thought he became vegan as an excuse to create a coulpe of dozen tp4 threads.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 22:41:57 »
Ya know that's true, KFC and ramen are probably to tp like crack to a crackhead (or tp to a crack) so it likely takes a large amount of self-control. I mean if there even were a time to go vegetarian, it'd be now. There's more herbivore options now than ever before. And you can be vegetarian while still eating like **** too, vegan there's not a lot of unhealthy options.

I'm enjoying the **** outta this XXL Fatburger with bacon and swiss right now, but I WISH I had the self-control to go vegan.

gj tp stay stronk  :thumb:

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 01:44:51 »

I thought he became vegan as an excuse to create a coulpe of dozen tp4 threads.
He needs a reason to do that? :p

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 04:54:19 »
Ya know that's true, KFC and ramen are probably to tp like crack to a crackhead (or tp to a crack) so it likely takes a large amount of self-control. I mean if there even were a time to go vegetarian, it'd be now. There's more herbivore options now than ever before. And you can be vegetarian while still eating like **** too, vegan there's not a lot of unhealthy options.

I'm enjoying the **** outta this XXL Fatburger with bacon and swiss right now, but I WISH I had the self-control to go vegan.

gj tp stay stronk  :thumb:

Vegetarian in any form will mitigate some risk of most hormone-dependent cancers, like (western-typical) ones, breast/prostate/Colorectal etc.. due to (reduced total quantity of consumed animal products)

The issue remaining could be the heart disease, if such vegetarian continues to eat lots of oils (natural or otherwise).

Lesser strict, such as Eggs and Milk vegetarianism still has almost just as deleterious an effect as meat omnivorous diets, because milk has a HUGE dose of hormones, and eggs being the most concentrated source of cholesterol.

Which is why the only current nutritionally correct choice for (longevity and high performance) is 100% veggie @ 10% fats.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 06:04:07 »
tl'dr

Tp becomes vegan to live longer, but then slips on a power cable and dies from blunt trauma to the face.

The end.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 06:21:29 »
tl'dr

Tp becomes vegan to live longer, but then slips on a power cable and dies from blunt trauma to the face.

The end.

Hahahahahahhahahahahha...  foolish,  now that you've told his destiny,  he is at power to change it.. !!

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 06:24:17 »
tl'dr

The end.

Hahahahahahhahahahahha...  foolish,  now that you've told his destiny,  he is at power to change it.. !!

Thank **** your awake, I am bored as ****

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 06:29:56 »
tl'dr

The end.

Tp4 wakes up at 5 am

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 07:57:56 »
tl'dr

The end.

Tp4 wakes up at 5 am

that is too early, way too early. I am lucky to get out of bed before 830. Must be my meat diet.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:40:49 »
tl'dr

The end.

Tp4 wakes up at 5 am
I get to work at 5am.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 11:00:10 »

Tp4 wakes up at 5 am
I get to work at 5am.

5AM is a good time,  because you can get in an episode of most short documentary in there,  while you do some calligraphy..

and then do a short 40 minute exercise.. then shower..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 17:48:11 »
tl'dr

The end.

Tp4 wakes up at 5 am

false - tp is always woke