Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4235461 times)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #6300 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:10:14 »
I spent yesterday morning in the hospital for a severe allergic reaction to something. If you have ever seen Running Wild with Bear Grylls, I looked pretty much exactly like when he ate the honey. I'm still all puffy today, but at least I can see. Long day of minimal reading and posting on GH.  :(

Ugh. That sucks not knowing. Or do you know and you just don't want us creepers knowing what you are allergic to? :p

You were so puffy you couldn't see? Itchy? Painful?

Did you get IV benadryl? That **** burrrrrrrrrrrrrrns.
I have no idea what caused it. I thought it was from too much direct sun exposure, but the doc said "don't go looking for zebras when it is probably horses" :rolleyes: He did tell me if it happens again it will be worse so I should try to figure it out.

It was so itchy and so painful. I had one eye totally closed, one i could crack open. I had to ice my face so i could see well enough to drive up the road to the hospital. It is still puffy and uncomfortable,  but much more manageable now.

I didn't have to get an IV cause it wasn't in my throat, but I did get prescription antihistamines which he told me were going to make me feel sleepy and high. I feel totally normal, if not a little amped from the steroids,  so I'm a bit dissapointed on that front.

Well then... what the eff? The zebra/horses advice gets you where??? Please tell me what exactly made me like this? KKTHX. And, yeah, after that kind of reaction, chances are next time your throat and lungs will close up, leaving you unable to breathe or worse. I had a very bad reaction (rash head to toe) to something fairly common and now I need to keep an epi-pen around because next time could = death. Did they suggest that even?

Antihistamines have never made me drowsy, either. And my heart races like a bastard from steroids, too. Just to get through a round when I blow my back/ribs out on occasion my doc tells me to take some extra xanax.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #6301 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:18:11 »
Well then... what the eff? The zebra/horses advice gets you where??? Please tell me what exactly made me like this? KKTHX. And, yeah, after that kind of reaction, chances are next time your throat and lungs will close up, leaving you unable to breathe or worse. I had a very bad reaction (rash head to toe) to something fairly common and now I need to keep an epi-pen around because next time could = death. Did they suggest that even?

Antihistamines have never made me drowsy, either. And my heart races like a bastard from steroids, too. Just to get through a round when I blow my back/ribs out on occasion my doc tells me to take some extra xanax.

After the Zebra comment I gave up. I wasn't getting anywhere with that guy. I still think it is from too much direct sun, or maybe even from overheating as a result of too much direct sun. I was at a ballgame the day before in direct sunlight for hours. After that I felt not right, and the next day I was like a human blimp. My sister has a similar, but less catastrophic reaction to the sun, so I have a strong suspicion it is that. I can't prove it without testing it, and I'm not into self-harm soooo....

He told me the next time it happens my throat might close up (sounds like a good time, right there), so I have to follow up with my primary doctor about an epi-pen. I almost hope it was too much sun...that would make me half vampire. My teenage self would love that!  :cool:
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #6302 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:23:18 »

After the Zebra comment I gave up. I wasn't getting anywhere with that guy. I still think it is from too much direct sun, or maybe even from overheating as a result of too much direct sun. I was at a ballgame the day before in direct sunlight for hours. After that I felt not right, and the next day I was like a human blimp. My sister has a similar, but less catastrophic reaction to the sun, so I have a strong suspicion it is that. I can't prove it without testing it, and I'm not into self-harm soooo....

He told me the next time it happens my throat might close up (sounds like a good time, right there), so I have to follow up with my primary doctor about an epi-pen. I almost hope it was too much sun...that would make me half vampire. My teenage self would love that!  :cool:

See. You always look on the BRIGHT side of things. You may be transitioning into full on vamp.

If you "can't prove it without testing it" and aren't "into self-harm", I'd hold back on shooting yourself in the leg to see if you insta-heal, though.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #6303 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:27:05 »
My keycap silicone mold didn't set properly :( The stem didn't form, even with a generous coat of vaseline.
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

Offline apolotary

• Кто-нибудь купите мои клавиатуры ;__;
« Reply #6304 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:29:26 »
I spend too much time and funds on keyboards instead of doing something useful

Also I want elitekeyboards to finally answer my emails
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:32:32 by apolotary »

Offline apolotary

« Reply #6305 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:34:24 »
My keycap silicone mold didn't set properly :( The stem didn't form, even with a generous coat of vaseline.

What's your process? I was reading on keycap molding recently and it looks rather complicated

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #6306 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:37:53 »

What's your process? I was reading on keycap molding recently and it looks rather complicated
Same as the guides. The first half, put the keycap in a container, pour silicone over it went fine. The second half not so much. It came apart cleanly, except it seemed like the silicone didn't manage to flow into the stem properly. I guess I'll pour it directly into the stem first next time, before filling the container.
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #6307 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:40:32 »

Same as the guides. The first half, put the keycap in a container, pour silicone over it went fine. The second half not so much. It came apart cleanly, except it seemed like the silicone didn't manage to flow into the stem properly. I guess I'll pour it directly into the stem first next time, before filling the container.

Try using a toothpick to pop any air bubbles that end up in the stem
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #6308 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:41:29 »
Try using a toothpick to pop any air bubbles that end up in the stem
So pour in stem, pop air bubbles with toothpick, then pour the rest?
More

Offline iri

« Reply #6309 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 12:54:41 »
а вот у меня хлеб нихуя не дорожает блять
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline apolotary

« Reply #6310 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:01:17 »
а вот у меня хлеб нихуя не дорожает блять

С батоном-то на аватарке )

Offline iri

« Reply #6311 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:14:31 »
^_____^
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6312 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:08:55 »
long day at work
get home
can't play lotv because the ladder is broken
ugh all i want to do is loose as protoss

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #6313 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:36:35 »
long day at work
get home

Why not tight as terran instead?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6314 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 15:37:04 »
long day at work
get home

Why not tight as terran instead?

I have self respect

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6315 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 17:51:17 »
So you all remember when I said I crashed two of my frigate class space ships, yeah I had a accident again and I sort of might of use a FTL drive on only half a ship so whilst I'm fine my cargo is 10K out .-. my bad
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline iri

« Reply #6316 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 18:53:08 »
UK: city | town | village

Russia: Арбан | Аул | Выселок | Город | Дачный посёлок | Деревня | Заимка | Кишлак | Курортный посёлок | Местечко | Погост | Посёлок | Посёлок городского типа | Посёлок при станции | Починок | Рабочий посёлок | Село | Слобода | Станица | Улус | Усадьба | Хутор

Russia big and diverse

UK small and homogeneous

hue hue

-Ray Bradbury

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6317 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:02:36 »
nippon-yasan doesnt do cancelations on pre-orders
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6318 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:35:18 »
That moment when you start to suspect work is affecting your health due to the sheer annoyance of my coworkers.  :-[

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6319 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:37:15 »
nippon-yasan doesnt do cancelations on pre-orders
HA HA HA

Shouldn't of ninjad that from me to only find it cheaper!!!!!!

Muaahahahahahah >:D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6320 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:39:04 »
I'M SPENDING SO MUCH NOW

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6321 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:54:10 »
I'M SPENDING SO MUCH NOW
OHHNOES Wait did you just find HLJ .-.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6322 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:58:24 »
I'M SPENDING SO MUCH NOW

nah I've bought some gundam there before. tfw neither places cancels preorders tho and now I have two

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6323 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:01:29 »
I'M SPENDING SO MUCH NOW

nah I've bought some gundam there before. tfw neither places cancels preorders tho and now I have two
HLJ allows you to cancel a preorder without any issues that why I use them, others don't account gets banned otherwise, what was it you ended up buying?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6324 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:02:06 »
I'M SPENDING SO MUCH NOW

HLJ allows you to cancel a preorder without any issues that why I use them

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6325 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:03:52 »
I'M SPENDING SO MUCH NOW

HLJ allows you to cancel a preorder without any issues that why I use them

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
I AM CONFUSE
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #6326 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 05:28:40 »
UK: city | town | village

Russia: Арбан | Аул | Выселок | Город | Дачный посёлок | Деревня | Заимка | Кишлак | Курортный посёлок | Местечко | Погост | Посёлок | Посёлок городского типа | Посёлок при станции | Починок | Рабочий посёлок | Село | Слобода | Станица | Улус | Усадьба | Хутор

Russia big and diverse

UK small and homogeneous

hue hue

But atleast if you're homogeneous in the UK you don't get murdered like you do in USSR Russia  :))
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #6327 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 05:31:28 »
Some dildo slammed into the back of my car today really hard. Car is barely driveable and my back is killing me, just what I needed.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline osi

« Reply #6328 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 06:29:30 »
Some dildo slammed into the back of my car today really hard. Car is barely driveable and my back is killing me, just what I needed.

That's terrible. Hopefully you get better soon.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #6329 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 07:33:02 »
That moment when you start to suspect work is affecting your health due to the sheer annoyance of my coworkers.  :-[

take some vacation mango. i know that feeling all too well. i'm way overdue for a week off.

damn dude, sorry to hear. hope you can get both your car and back sorted asap.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6330 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 07:49:50 »
dam bueller bro sorry to hear that 8( hopefully they had insurance. I don't know your stance on pain killers but sounds like a good excuse to plant yourself on your couch on a day where you don't have much to do and take a little vacation  :p

On a serious note I had my transmission in my car replaced about 3-4 months ago and it just **** the bed again the other day. This vw bug has been the bane of my existence! I really don't know what I'm going to do as the place that did it said it was only covered for 30 or 60 days after they replaced it. I'm so screwed !
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #6331 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 08:54:18 »
I bought a cherry POM set and now I don't want to put hyperfuse on my b.face anymore.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6332 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 09:19:37 »
Cheers guys. Turns out the guy has no insurance so I'll need to use mine. On the plus side it looks like I have a date on the weekend, who gives a **** about cars!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6333 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 09:28:59 »
Can't you report him to the police?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6334 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 09:31:12 »

That's number one on my very long list of things to do tomorrow. Terrible timing for this, I'm literally right on the arse end of a major deadline for work so I really don't have time to be mucking around. Luckily I can work from home so I'm catching up on some code now to hopefully free up some time tomorrow.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6335 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 09:36:37 »

That's number one on my very long list of things to do tomorrow. Terrible timing for this, I'm literally right on the arse end of a major deadline for work so I really don't have time to be mucking around. Luckily I can work from home so I'm catching up on some code now to hopefully free up some time tomorrow.

gl m8

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6336 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 09:46:24 »
When you try to PM something interesting to someone only to realize they have you blocked.  :-\

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6337 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 09:49:35 »
When you try to PM something interesting to someone only to realize they have you blocked.  :-\

...great so now your going out of your way to not pm me some interesting stuff...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6338 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 09:52:11 »

...great so now your going out of your way to not pm me some interesting stuff...

It was just an interesting keyboard project I saw on reddit. :P

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6339 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 10:14:37 »

Getting slammed by unsuspecting dildo is never good
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline osi

« Reply #6340 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 10:34:01 »

Getting slammed by unsuspecting dildo is never good

Truth

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #6341 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:28:41 »
when people completely ignore you on threads

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6342 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:31:05 »

How dare they... 

Tells Tp all about it..  Tp listens..

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6343 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:33:48 »

How dare they... 

Show Image

Tells Tp all about it..  Tp listens..
Show Image

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #6344 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:34:21 »

Ignoring threads, and ignoring PMs is the worst.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6345 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:35:44 »

especially when it seems that people only care about people with at least 500 post count  :)) cough bro caps gallery cough mail cough cough

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6346 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:43:42 »

especially when it seems that people only care about people with at least 500 post count  :)) cough bro caps gallery cough mail cough cough

Sorry, who are you?  :P

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #6347 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:45:26 »

yah, especially if you hooked that person up in the past...
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6348 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:52:17 »

Eh, you get used to it.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6349 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 12:57:04 »

Sorry, who are you?  :P
ouch