Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4200400 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #6500 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 18:21:19 »
Again, not OP's problem. You'd be a fool to turn down somebody that is offering you way more than you want. Niceness doesn't pay the bills. If you want to be angry, go after the people offering the exaggerated prices. They are the one setting the market value. Why doesn't anybody give **** to 3love or synjin? You dudes pick and choose too much.

Agreed. If you overpay a dollar over retail, you contribute to the price inflation. If you don't want to see absurd prices, don't ****ing pay them. You cause the problem you don't like if you overpay and then ***** that the prices are too high.

You'll never ever catch me paying over retail for any cap. Period. And the only caps I've sold over over retail prices went to Geekhack and a charity. A wise man once said that these things are only worth what you're stupid enough to pay. You want to see the prices change? Pay what you think is fair and stop being so ****ing thirsty. You can stand to wait for something and be patient. Buying caps won't catapult you into the cool kids club I promise you that.

Hallelujah! Preach on Brother CPT!

I would ask to subscribe to your newsletter, but I know that's a separate thread...  :))

Edit: Phrasing...

This is what I've been saying since the beginning -.-

Yeah but you can't be dank and post **** like that, one or the other. It's the American way.

bruh, you've been here long enough. dankest truth teller NA.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6501 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 18:26:37 »
I see your point, but it's the American system of value

Yeah, I bet if it wasn't for us damn Americans and our capitalism there wouldn't be any greed in the world
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Bomble

« Reply #6502 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 18:29:58 »
Both of my packages in the mail have managed to not leave their cities of origin in 5 working days. One not even processed through the mail facility. Like come on this is domestic shipping is it that hard?

Either that or they are really bad at updating their tracking...

Australia post why

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6503 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 01:02:52 »
40.5c fever, now hospitalized...  I hate being unproductive

Mine only reached about 38.4 - i hope you get better soon.

**** the English.
**** the Welsh.
**** the Scots.
**** the Irish.

Racist, reported.

I think you mean "rapist", not "racist".

It kinda bothers me that that over the past few days there are 5 new pages of "what's bothering you" posts, but only 2 "what makes you happy" posts.

Is no-one really happy?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Bomble

« Reply #6504 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 01:09:25 »
It kinda bothers me that that over the past few days there are 5 new pages of "what's bothering you" posts, but only 2 "what makes you happy" posts.

Is no-one really happy?

I think it's just easier to come and whinge on the internet rather than trying to find someone to put up with personal problems. That's the case for me at least.

If something good happens (not keyboard related, obviously) I'm more likely to go and excitedly talk to people I know IRL rather than post it on here.

Then again, I haven't been active on GH long so I wouldn't know how close some of you people are.

I guess I don't really know, I'm going to stop talking now. BUT DON'T WORRY EVERYONE IS OK

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6505 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:27:57 »

Yeah, I bet if it wasn't for us damn Americans and our capitalism there wouldn't be any greed in the world

3/10
You can do better than that m8

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6506 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:29:08 »

3/10

nah man just congratulating you on your excellent insight and great english values

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6507 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:30:58 »

3/10

nah man just congratulating you on your excellent insight and great english values

Yeah great English values that I spent the last page praising, cheers mate glad you liked my posts, means a lot.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6508 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:32:44 »

3/10

Yeah great English values that I spent the last page praising, cheers mate glad you liked my posts, means a lot.

hey man just trying to get that post rating up. I aim to please

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6509 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:52:21 »
Whats legit bothering me is that the ****ty mouse I have to use at work everyday has forced me to have to turn down the sensitivity on my mouse at home as I can't click on stuff properly anymore QQ

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #6510 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 06:18:05 »
Had a dream last night that I met Tp, but I can't remember  what he looked like

Edit: dang autocorrect
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline iri

« Reply #6511 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 07:45:28 »
Well, in my last dream tonight I killed two people.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6512 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 07:51:35 »
Well, in my last dream tonight I killed two people.

Just leave the Ukraine alone, Jesus...

Offline iri

« Reply #6513 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 08:00:12 »
the Ukraine?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6514 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 08:12:52 »
the Ukraine?

I typed out Ukraine at first and then figured I should change it to the Ukrainians, but forgot halfway through due to watching F1

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6515 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 09:36:34 »
Spending part of my Saturday at work trying to keep my work pc limping along.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6516 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 11:31:58 »
Had a dream last night that I met Tp, but I can't remember  what he looked like

Edit: dang autocorrect

Tp4, transcending the internet, now invading your dreams...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6517 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 18:35:25 »
Went and got my car washed today and they reset Trip Meter A.  I haven't touched it since buying my car and was hoping to have it go unreset until it died or I sold it.

Also, while there, fat guy decides to sit next to me with an ice cream bar. Tons of open seat around, so he could have sat anywhere.  Slowly, the other seat start to fill.  He proceeds to pull out the ice cream bar and slurp it, smack his lips, and suck his teeth for ten minutes while eating the damn ice cream bar.  Then he proceeds to do it for another 5 minutes after the ice cream bar was finished. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6518 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:45:47 »
Went and got my car washed today and they reset Trip Meter A.  I haven't touched it since buying my car and was hoping to have it go unreset until it died or I sold it.

Also, while there, fat guy decides to sit next to me with an ice cream bar. Tons of open seat around, so he could have sat anywhere.  Slowly, the other seat start to fill.  He proceeds to pull out the ice cream bar and slurp it, smack his lips, and suck his teeth for ten minutes while eating the damn ice cream bar.  Then he proceeds to do it for another 5 minutes after the ice cream bar was finished. 

He was trolling u...    that or you're secretly a cult member of /fatpeopleh8

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #6519 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:48:32 »

That's a bummer. Why would they ever reset the trip meter? I've never even heard of anyone doing that.

And that guy is nasty.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #6520 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:59:01 »
Has anyone ever had a day where they feel like they have been surrounded by a never ending din? I feel like that was my day today. It wasn't a bad day, but I'm thoroughly exhausted from the noise. I find quiet to be one of the most pleasant things imaginable.

I do the same thing, and I'd be highly annoyed if someone reset my trip meter. I feel your pain.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6521 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:04:12 »
LTE bands... dafq

didn't realize.. but this stupid old ipho i have can't get lte in china..

F.... 

Now i'm forced to buy another pho..

I thought i could just use my old stuff in the drawers,  but now they're really ff...n' with me...

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6522 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:47:27 »

LTE bands... dafq

F.... 

I thought i could just use my old stuff in the drawers,  but now they're really ff...n' with me...

No, Apple has to build some special model for the China market. Called SCDMA or something like that. Sry you are getting bit by that. I got it the other way when I brought my Chinese iPhone back to the States.

Your 3G should work fine though.
I'm back.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #6523 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:48:17 »
That's a bummer. Why would they ever reset the trip meter? I've never even heard of anyone doing that..

I sometimes reset the trip meter for navigation if its not a complex route you just go off kms (or miles if your that way inclined) and left/right turns.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6524 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:54:53 »

That's a bummer. Why would they ever reset the trip meter? I've never even heard of anyone doing that..

I sometimes reset the trip meter for navigation if its not a complex route you just go off kms (or miles if your that way inclined) and left/right turns.

I wonder if they just hit the button when they were cleaning the dash?
I'm back.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6525 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:55:52 »

You have to press and hold it, so it is a possibility, but harder to do.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6526 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:57:02 »

You have to press and hold it, so it is a possibility, but harder to do.

Maybe they were wiping reeeeeeeaaaaallly ssssllllooooowwwwlllyy?
I'm back.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6527 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:59:18 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #6528 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 23:51:16 »

Only seat on the plane that had half the normal amount of under seat storage. Like a man, I committed to my mistake. The divider should always be under the armrest!
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 August 2015, 23:58:52 by ImpendingxDoom »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6529 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 23:53:05 »
work tomorrow at 6am

fml

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #6530 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 00:43:06 »
fever dreams arent pleasant
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6531 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 01:55:49 »

I dreamed about demik.  He was visiting Australia and I was showing him around, but he kept saying "I don't like being shown new things, I prefer being introduced to them".

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #6532 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 02:10:43 »
My dog kept vomiting earlier today and then she was fine for a while but now she looks kind of down and tired. :( She also won't take any treats or snacks that she usually loves.
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6533 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 05:14:45 »

LTE bands... dafq

F.... 

No, Apple has to build some special model for the China market. Called SCDMA or something like that. Sry you are getting bit by that. I got it the other way when I brought my Chinese iPhone back to the States.

Your 3G should work fine though.

It's not even 3g..

i have a ****ty ipho 5,  so i can only use 2.75g... 

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #6534 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 05:58:16 »
It's not even 3g..

i have a ****ty ipho 5,  so i can only use 2.75g... 
Show Image

iPhones have had 3g since...
... the iPhone 3g
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6535 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 06:07:42 »

I dreamed about demik.  He was visiting Australia and I was showing him around, but he kept saying "I don't like being shown new things, I prefer being introduced to them".

i dream about demilk all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #6536 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 06:15:20 »

inb4 another sex joke derailing
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6537 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 06:44:47 »

inb4 another sex joke derailing

Isn't that your life story?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6538 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 09:27:09 »

I'm even an ******* in other people's dreams! Sry rowdy.  And that doesn't even make sense. Stupid me.

Yeah but that brings a different type of body heat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline iri

« Reply #6539 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 09:53:12 »
the Ukraine?

I typed out Ukraine at first and then figured I should change it to the Ukrainians, but forgot halfway through due to watching F1
Every day is good to go kill some Ukrainians!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #6540 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 17:03:29 »
**** people who go back on their word. He thought it was perfectly acceptable to do even after agreeing on a price.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6541 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 17:11:27 »
**** people who go back on their word. He thought it was perfectly acceptable to do even after agreeing on a price.

AIR THEM OUT

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #6542 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 17:14:02 »

and ppl who ask u to hold something while they're still looking around, just to secure it as a backup

****em all
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #6543 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 17:19:59 »

AIR THEM OUT

I am but it's no one from here. I already lost respect for the guy before this.

and ppl who ask u to hold something while they're still looking around, just to secure it as a backup

****em all

Seriously.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6544 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 17:58:23 »
The moment you cut into a model kit, after trying to remove the nub marks only to leave a huge gash in the model, GAH your battle damaged now :I
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6545 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 18:23:17 »

Reddit?

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #6546 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 19:01:57 »

Reddit?

A **** in my fraternity.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6547 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 19:04:23 »
The moment you cut into a model kit, after trying to remove the nub marks only to leave a huge gash in the model, GAH your battle damaged now :I

hahahaha

There are crazy people out there who use an exacto to cut in the middle of the nubs ,  then they hand sand down the nubs as to preserve the "perfect" continuity of plastic underneath.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6548 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 02:41:15 »
AHHhHHHhhhHHHadshjf;lkdajfgl;kajgl;kasjfl;kasjfl;kasjfasdfasdfasd  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6549 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 02:42:05 »
AHHhHHHhhhHHHadshjf;lkdajfgl;kajgl;kasjfl;kasjfl;kasjfasdfasdfasd  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

what's happenning?
Azerty Propagandiste