Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4235413 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #6350 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:04:37 »

when people completely ignore you on threads

Ignoring threads, and ignoring PMs is the worst.
especially when it seems that people only care about people with at least 500 post count  :)) cough bro caps gallery cough mail cough cough

Sorry, who are you?  :P
ouch

* HoffmanMyster hugs Remenition

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #6351 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:08:25 »

when people completely ignore you on threads

Ignoring threads, and ignoring PMs is the worst.
especially when it seems that people only care about people with at least 500 post count  :)) cough bro caps gallery cough mail cough cough

Sorry, who are you?  :P
ouch

* HoffmanMyster hugs Remenition
I actually have something for you. Pm'd
EDIT: ;)

Offline iri

« Reply #6352 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:44:26 »
It's strange to see Hoffman hugging the air
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6353 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:50:11 »
This lady always puts damn tomatoes on my club sandwich after I tell her multiple times I don't like tomatoes. Every. Single. Time.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #6354 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:51:01 »
This lady always puts damn tomatoes on my club sandwich after I tell her multiple times I don't like tomatoes. Every. Single. Time.

Next time, say your allergic to tomatoes and freak out if they are still on there.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6355 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:52:27 »
It's a roach coach so I don't expect the highest quality of food or customer service. I'll just keep ordering and complaining.

Also that won't work because I always ask for extra ketchup.

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #6356 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:53:06 »
It's strange to see Hoffman hugging the air
*annoys iri because he can't see me*

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #6357 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 13:58:56 »
It's a roach coach so I don't expect the highest quality of food or customer service. I'll just keep ordering and complaining.

Most people with tomato allergies are actually only allergic to fresh tomato and not a processed tomato product like ketchup.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6358 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 14:03:38 »

Most people with tomato allergies are actually only allergic to fresh tomato and not a processed tomato product like ketchup.

Show Image

Wow just got learnt. Ty.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6359 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 19:27:02 »
It shouldn't be this damn difficult to find a Golf R in the configuration I want. :rolleyes:

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #6360 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 19:30:38 »
It shouldn't be this damn difficult to find a Golf R in the configuration I want. :rolleyes:

Hnnng super jellyyour even in the market, I was just shopping around for a GTI, but the gf decided we needed to move instead of my fun.

Good luck bro those New golfs are sexy
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6361 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 19:34:03 »

Hnnng super jellyyour even in the market, I was just shopping around for a GTI, but the gf decided we needed to move instead of my fun.

I might end up with a GTI, especially if I can find a dealer around here that'll take the Partner Program.  I'd just grab a 2015 R or GTI but I want Android Auto and the better screen. :-X 

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6362 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 19:37:11 »

I might end up with a GTI, especially if I can find a dealer around here that'll take the Partner Program.  I'd just grab a 2015 R or GTI but I want Android Auto and the better screen. :-X 

Damn, I'm with Punks, super jelly you're even shopping for that.  :thumb: 

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #6363 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 00:11:28 »
last day of school before the weekend
wakes up in infinite pain and suffering
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #6364 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 02:05:30 »

Damn, I'm with Punks, super jelly you're even shopping for that.  :thumb:

+1

Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6365 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 03:40:52 »
Royal mails highway robbery £8 handling fee they put on INTL packages, I just paid £13 I wouldn't mind paying you maybe £5 but this is silly .-. always annoys me this
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6366 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 04:05:44 »
Rescheduled my root canal.

Antibiotics worked and I'm a ****.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6367 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 07:22:10 »
Rescheduled my root canal.

Antibiotics worked and I'm a ****.

Many people do this.... 

But think of it this way..   That infection is just going to come back unless what caused it was fixed..

For example,  if you have a cracked tooth.. the germs are getting into it..

And,  the antibiotic you're on isn't 100% ,   it's most likely only "holding off" the germs FOR NOW...

The problem with tooth infection is that it's difficult to DELIVER the antibiotic to the areas involved...  inside the tooth.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6368 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 07:23:55 »
what did the dentist say was the cause of the infection..

was it impaction,  decay, what's up

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6369 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 07:38:38 »
People who are greedy and care more about cash then this community and hobby. Don't try and dress up your actions and motives man/woman up and lets call it what it is. GREED !!!! I might not agree with it but I might at least have a smidgen of respect for you then  :'(

Edit: I mean lets face it this type of behavior is going to happen where ever there is a profit to be had! I view GH as my home though and I truly care about this hobby and the people I have met here. I know this sounds messed up but if you want to profiteer take that **** to eBay !!!
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 August 2015, 07:42:43 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6370 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 07:39:36 »
People who are greedy and care more about cash then this community and hobby. Don't try and dress up your actions and motives man/woman up and lets call it what it is. GREED !!!! I might not agree with but I might at least have a smidgen of respect for you then  :'(

You caught me.  All I care about is fat stacks of $$$$$

:'(

Seriously though, that sucks.  :-/  Like you said, just tell it like it is.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6371 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 07:43:59 »
People who are greedy and care more about cash then this community and hobby. Don't try and dress up your actions and motives man/woman up and lets call it what it is. GREED !!!! I might not agree with but I might at least have a smidgen of respect for you then  :'(

You caught me.  All I care about is fat stacks of $$$$$

:'(

Seriously though , that sucks.  :-/  Like you said, just tell it like it is.
:-*
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6372 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:00:24 »
my brother in law works at a vw dealership and hes always taking them out for joyrides haha he has a supercharged R32 he owns but he was telling me he wants to trade his in for the new golf !!! They are amazing good luck and please post some pics if you find one. Would love to see some pics of Sent riding dirty 8)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6373 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:01:50 »
People who are greedy and care more about cash then this community and hobby. Don't try and dress up your actions and motives man/woman up and lets call it what it is. GREED !!!! I might not agree with it but I might at least have a smidgen of respect for you then  :'(

Edit: I mean lets face it this type of behavior is going to happen where ever there is a profit to be had! I view GH as my home though and I truly care about this hobby and the people I have met here. I know this sounds messed up but if you want to profiteer take that **** to eBay !!!

To be fair, people can do what they want with their stuff (including money and caps). I understand as to why you are upset, but still, this certainly isn't the first time nor the last this will happen.

Frankly, it wouldn't continue as much if people weren't so willing to drop a ton of cash on said caps. I mean, you and a lot of other people were willing to do so.

Even people who cried about the prices in the thread, immediately PM'd the buyer about buying the caps. This is just how the artisan game works anymore.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6374 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:26:20 »

To be fair, people can do what they want with their stuff (including money and caps). I understand as to why you are upset, but still, this certainly isn't the first time nor the last this will happen.

Frankly, it wouldn't continue as much if people weren't so willing to drop a ton of cash on said caps. I mean, you and a lot of other people were willing to do so.

Even people who cried about the prices in the thread, immediately PM'd the buyer about buying the caps. This is just how the artisan game works anymore.

A free market operates on supply and demand.

As I have said before, demand is not people wanting something, it is people wanting to pay the market's price for something.

There are lots of things that I would want or buy if they were much cheaper, but if I can't afford it I can't get angry at the seller.

When I buy something with the intent of reselling it at a profit, I want to buy as low as possible and sell as high as possible. So does anyone else.

And last, there is considerable nuisance in selling, and not trivial amounts of time, money, and gasoline invested in advertising, communicating, packaging, posting, etc etc, besides the risk involved if something happens en route, completely beyond the control of the seller, which ebay and others expect sellers to take full responsibility for.

They may have gagged Trump.
They didn’t gag me.
They can’t gag me.
I have no gag reflex.
I am ungaggable.
I have trained my whole life for this.
– Lauren Boebert 2024-05-16

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6375 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:29:59 »

You costing post in that thread was a really good post and I really liked the fact that a mod didn't step in and delete thread crapping posts like used to happen with CC sales.

I see your point, but it's the American system of value, it's your own culture that this site is based on and run off, having an issue with it is fine but it's kind of something you just have to accept.
That said what was great about that thread was the conversation and discourse it created. As a collector of MGS stuff, ebay is basically the only big place I can go hunting and if you where to judge the value of things simply based on the inflated prices some people put on there you'd think it was a game for millionaires only, and the fact no one can be like "hold on m8" means that that narrative is pushed and artificially increases the 'value' of some products.
For example: the Metal Gear Solid Premium Package, usually is on the market for around £200-500 depending on other sales, yet if you hunt around you can actually get it for £40-50

I hope that thread is indicative of future sales of CC's and alike on here and that discourse will help newer people realize that the insane ebay prices of clacks or the insane private offers are just that and not 'the going rate'.

Offline iri

« Reply #6376 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:38:44 »
All I care about is fat stacks of £££££
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6377 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:40:58 »

What happened to the bottom of your €€€€€ logo it's so flat ???
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6378 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:43:30 »

You costing post in that thread was a really good post and I really liked the fact that a mod didn't step in and delete thread crapping posts like used to happen with CC sales.

I see your point, but it's the American system of value, it's your own culture that this site is based on and run off, having an issue with it is fine but it's kind of something you just have to accept.
That said what was great about that thread was the conversation and discourse it created. As a collector of MGS stuff, ebay is basically the only big place I can go hunting and if you where to judge the value of things simply based on the inflated prices some people put on there you'd think it was a game for millionaires only, and the fact no one can be like "hold on m8" means that that narrative is pushed and artificially increases the 'value' of some products.
For example: the Metal Gear Solid Premium Package, usually is on the market for around £200-500 depending on other sales, yet if you hunt around you can actually get it for £40-50

I hope that thread is indicative of future sales of CC's and alike on here and that discourse will help newer people realize that the insane ebay prices of clacks or the insane private offers are just that and not 'the going rate'.

The mod should have deleted all the thread crapping posts. The one time they should have done their job they didn't. Nothing discussed in that thread was offers to the OP, just righteous *******s that I'm sure have dropped over retail on **** they wanted before.

If sed wants to get mad, she should point her anger towards the people enabling these high prices. Or not. Because it is nobodies problem what people do with their property.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6379 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:47:25 »

The mod should have deleted all the thread crapping posts. The one time they should have done their job they didn't. Nothing discussed in that thread was offers to the OP, just righteous *******s that I'm sure have dropped over retail on **** they wanted before.

If sed wants to get mad, she should point her anger towards the people enabling these high prices. Or not. Because it is nobodies problem what people do with their property.

Discussion in sale threads
All discussion in the Classifieds threads should be limited to direct questions regarding items for sale/trade, shipping & handling inquiries, or relevant polite and constructive comments about sellers (such as if you suspect a dishonest seller) and prices, and corresponding answers.

I don't think any of the comments in that thread were out of line.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6380 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:49:09 »
They tried to shame OP on his prices. How is that not out of line?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6381 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:50:34 »

But I don't think it was thread-crapping. Talking about the value and price of something should be (IMO) something that is openly discussed in the thread that it's relevant too. That way if your a new-ish person or just a person who thinks everything is like CC's and costs $500 then you get a pretty clear image that maybe this isn't the norm and that if you hunt around you can get a better deal.

I don't know how many times I've saved people from dropping £300 on an MGS CE you can get for £40, simply because they don't know better, hell when I first came around I thought CC's were worth $150 and paid pretty much that for a few, anytime anyone mentioned price there posts were removed.

The free and open market is one thing, but I feel like your only ****ing over your members if you remove posts about pricing and things in said threads and this is suppose to be a community.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6382 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:51:48 »

What happened to the bottom of your €€€€€ logo it's so flat ???

gives it more value ;)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6383 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:53:19 »

demik you know me hun I might get bothered but I don't let this stuff affect me too much. The only thing that truly gets mad is when you don't return my calls !! What happened to our  date we going to get churros and horchatta 8-/

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6384 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:54:16 »
Problem is and its not you hoff we have a one rule for some and different for others, just as a example when gliss sold thing over retail he got slaughtered and post where then removed with basically the same thing in that.

Although I think everyone here that says they complain about the whole price thing its just silly if you don't like it don't say anything at all, and again lots of people are hypocritical when in private sales, as I know of keys sold well well over retail but on the forum they act like bloody angels, anyway ending rant can everyone just shut the actual hell up for once, and just leave it to people wanting to buy something or the key maker saying they don't want something to happen nothing makes me saltier than seeing nice people turn into rabbid animals over keycaps you lot would bloody eat your own leg .-.

Everyone shussssh its quite time now.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6385 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:57:00 »
Funny how the "Free market rules" only apply when it goes your way people.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6386 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:57:05 »
Problem is and its not you hoff we have a one rule for some and different for others, just as a example when gliss sold thing over retail he got slaughtered and post where then removed with basically the same thing in that.

Although I think everyone here that says they complain about the whole price thing its just silly if you don't like it don't say anything at all, and again lots of people are hypocritical when in private sales, as I know of keys sold well well over retail but on the forum they act like bloody angels, anyway ending rant can everyone just shut the actual hell up for once, and just leave it to people wanting to buy something or the key maker saying they don't want something to happen nothing makes me saltier than seeing nice people turn into rabbid animals over keycaps you lot would bloody eat your own leg .-.

I've bought bro's and cc's at well over-retail, that's not really my point (if that was aimed at me baby cakes)

ha was actually thinking about this when I was listening to Americans talking about tipping

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #6387 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:58:51 »
so ****ing sick of work
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6388 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:02:49 »
Also I was more referring to the silent auction bs the prices I didn't like but I even wished the OP the best! What irritated me was stating the price and then taking offers for a larger amount and not notifying anyone else! That's against the forum rules and was a **** move IMO. If you read the actual thread you will see that that I did not thread crap at all. It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it haha I know we all have them. I don't want to start a huge thing here I was just stating my opinion and actually did not even mention this particular situation at all in my original post.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6389 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:03:52 »

demik you know me hun I might get bothered but I don't let this stuff affect me too much. The only thing that truly gets mad is when you don't return my calls !! What happened to our  date we going to get churros and horchatta 8-/

I'm not trying to single you out. I've fought that fight before, but then I realized that it's a pointless battle because it's not my property and in the end nobody is going to appreciate it. All that will happen is **** is going to go on in PMs. Like how most of GH's top collectors get half of their **** anyway.

Dude I hate horchata. All my dates with bee are just Capri sun juice pouches.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6390 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:05:01 »

I've bought bro's and cc's at well over-retail, that's not really my point (if that was aimed at me baby cakes)

ha was actually thinking about this when I was listening to Americans talking about tipping

Ahh no didn't even know about that tbh its not really aimed at anyone in particular, just mainly people selling and asking for well over $200+ but then being all ohh I would never sell over retail rah rah blah, myself I have yet to buy one with a markup just makes me annoyed because if I name them I'm a scumbag but they basically lie to everyone if I don't :X

@Az yeah it is indeed man.

Gotta say I think most people are just salty at the moment over not being the one to get all those brocaps, just people stop complaining please I hate it when I see people who seem to be nice complain over everything, shusssh just hug and make up.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6391 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:09:05 »
All my dates with bee are just Capri sun juice pouches
So half the time you can't get it in the hole, and its weak once its in?

*Insert fire giggling here

**also huehuehuehuehue

<3 luv you demik
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6392 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:10:32 »
Also I was more referring to the silent auction bs the prices I didn't like but I even wished the OP the best! What irritated me was stating the price and then taking offers for a larger amount and not notifying anyone else! That's against the forum rules and was a **** move IMO. If you read the actual thread you will see that that I did not thread crap at all. It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it haha I know we all have them. I don't want to start a huge thing here I was just stating my opinion and actually did not even mention this particular situation at all in my original post.

Again, not OP's problem. You'd be a fool to turn down somebody that is offering you way more than you want. Niceness doesn't pay the bills. If you want to be angry, go after the people offering the exaggerated prices. They are the one setting the market value. Why doesn't anybody give **** to 3love or synjin? You dudes pick and choose too much.

All my dates with bee are just Capri sun juice pouches
So half the time you can't get it in the hole, and its weak once its in?

*Insert fire giggling here

**also huehuehuehuehue

<3 luv you demik
Have you been gossiping with bee again?!?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6393 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:10:46 »
idk I just wish more threads in sales had price debates

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6394 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:12:27 »
Keep it in the therapy thread. People set their minimum for a reason.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6395 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:14:15 »
Keep it in the therapy thread. People set their minimum for a reason.

sorry thread crapping police

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6396 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:15:05 »
30 European Monopoly money fine. I expect it in my PayPal asap.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6397 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:15:57 »
idk I just wish more threads in sales had price debates

people will debate while the guy with FOMO PMs the seller and snipes it for double the price.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6398 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:16:56 »
30 European Monopoly money fine. I expect it in my PayPal asap.

sorry an influx of money like that into your economy could cripple it

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #6399 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 09:17:38 »
I don't really have an issue with an original owner selling things like keysets or custom keyboards at a profit at a later date -- I'm not interested in artisan caps so I'm not even going to weigh in on that.

I tend to have more of an issue when someone does what I'll call "community arbitrage" by taking advantage of someone selling to the community at a low price only to immediately flip it for sale at a much higher price. That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.