Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4242777 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #6450 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 10:59:46 »
Paying to have the radiator replaced in my car instead of buying something for my birthday is what's bothering me today >_<

This is why I only buy jpn car, and drive <70mph ... 

Also,  if you stay on the internet...  PROBLEM SOLVED..

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6451 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:02:20 »
Paying to have the radiator replaced in my car instead of buying something for my birthday is what's bothering me today >_<

This is why I only buy jpn car, and drive <70mph ... 
Show Image

Also,  if you stay on the internet...  PROBLEM SOLVED..

lol, I mostly just drive to/from my wife's work and the grocery store.  I try to stay on the internets 90% of the time

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6452 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:07:59 »
regret is bothering me  :( is it weird/worth messing someone on fb and telling her she's a 10/10 after I completely avoided doing so in person when we aren't even fb friends?

all sheep really bother me. Worst animals.

haha yeah that's hella weird just talk to people in person. also ranking people out of ten is kinda insulting. but i bet you can dig yourself back out!!! just talk to her and be like 'yo, you're cool, let's kick it and _____" where _____ is something tight that you both like, like eating sandwiches or egging old man demik's house

HAHA I guess I made that sound really bad. I would never go up to a girl and say "yo you easily a 10/10". It's just this girl is going back to college and I usually see her at church and I think I may have waited too long to actually talk to her and there's a pretty high chance that she wont be there this sunday and instead will already be back in her college state (which I may be moving to anyways). So I was wondering if its "hey you lost your chance move on and quit being a wuss and talk to girls" or "it's not THAT creepy to add her on fb and say look meant to tell you this earlier.."

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #6453 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:09:58 »
what do you expect to get out of messaging her now that you probably won't get to see her in person? hope things turn out well for you no matter what tho!
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6454 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:11:23 »
what do you expect to get out of messaging her now that you probably won't get to see her in person? hope things turn out well for you no matter what tho!

deep question  :eek: thanks I'll have to think about that D:

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6455 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:11:55 »
regret is bothering me  :( is it weird/worth messing someone on fb and telling her she's a 10/10 after I completely avoided doing so in person when we aren't even fb friends?

haha yeah that's hella weird just talk to people in person. also ranking people out of ten is kinda insulting. but i bet you can dig yourself back out!!! just talk to her and be like 'yo, you're cool, let's kick it and _____" where _____ is something tight that you both like, like eating sandwiches or egging old man demik's house

HAHA I guess I made that sound really bad. I would never go up to a girl and say "yo you easily a 10/10". It's just this girl is going back to college and I usually see her at church and I think I may have waited too long to actually talk to her and there's a pretty high chance that she wont be there this sunday and instead will already be back in her college state (which I may be moving to anyways). So I was wondering if its "hey you lost your chance move on and quit being a wuss and talk to girls" or "it's not THAT creepy to add her on fb and say look meant to tell you this earlier.."

Just say Jesus sent you and his message was delayed

ezpz

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #6456 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:13:26 »

ezpz
boom
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6457 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:16:01 »
She might think he is a zombie like Jesus if he is carrying messages from Jesus

Offline iri

« Reply #6458 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:17:01 »
@IRI Yeah now we have a bloody conservative government :I
Higher education is free in Wales IIRC.

P. S. Please don't throw feces at me, Wales is not that bad. Even has electricity I swear
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6459 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:17:43 »

P. S. Please don't throw feces at me, Wales is not that bad. Even has electricity I swear

It is in Scotland too, thanks to English tax payers, but **** the English amrite? topkek massivelel

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #6460 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:18:46 »
Again, not OP's problem. You'd be a fool to turn down somebody that is offering you way more than you want. Niceness doesn't pay the bills. If you want to be angry, go after the people offering the exaggerated prices. They are the one setting the market value. Why doesn't anybody give **** to 3love or synjin? You dudes pick and choose too much.

Agreed. If you overpay a dollar over retail, you contribute to the price inflation. If you don't want to see absurd prices, don't ****ing pay them. You cause the problem you don't like if you overpay and then ***** that the prices are too high.

You'll never ever catch me paying over retail for any cap. Period. And the only caps I've sold over over retail prices went to Geekhack and a charity. A wise man once said that these things are only worth what you're stupid enough to pay. You want to see the prices change? Pay what you think is fair and stop being so ****ing thirsty. You can stand to wait for something and be patient. Buying caps won't catapult you into the cool kids club I promise you that.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6461 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:20:06 »
****, I'll never make it into the cool kids club

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6462 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:23:13 »
Again, not OP's problem. You'd be a fool to turn down somebody that is offering you way more than you want. Niceness doesn't pay the bills. If you want to be angry, go after the people offering the exaggerated prices. They are the one setting the market value. Why doesn't anybody give **** to 3love or synjin? You dudes pick and choose too much.

Agreed. If you overpay a dollar over retail, you contribute to the price inflation. If you don't want to see absurd prices, don't ****ing pay them. You cause the problem you don't like if you overpay and then ***** that the prices are too high.

You'll never ever catch me paying over retail for any cap. Period. And the only caps I've sold over over retail prices went to Geekhack and a charity. A wise man once said that these things are only worth what you're stupid enough to pay. You want to see the prices change? Pay what you think is fair and stop being so ****ing thirsty. You can stand to wait for something and be patient. Buying caps won't catapult you into the cool kids club I promise you that.

+1

For some reason, this seems to be hard for a lot of people to put into practice.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #6463 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:24:57 »

Hallelujah! Preach on Brother CPT!

I would ask to subscribe to your newsletter, but I know that's a separate thread...  :))

Edit: Phrasing...
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:28:19 by jbondeson »

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6464 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:30:07 »

ezpz
boom

haha well we will find out on suday if I'm a man or she's already back at school

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #6465 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:35:34 »

It is in Scotland too, thanks to English tax payers, but **** the English amrite? topkek massivelel

**** the English :D

If I lived about 300meters away from where I do, I'd have to pay £6000 a year less for uni! Wahey!!

(Welsh higher education is capped at 3 and not free :))
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6466 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:39:44 »
Sip sockets are a pain in my ass  :))

That is not where they go.
oh you  :p
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline iri

« Reply #6467 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:53:57 »
**** the English.
**** the Welsh.
**** the Scots.
**** the Irish.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6468 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:54:39 »

I would ask to subscribe to your newsletter, but I know that's a separate thread...  :))

This is what I've been saying since the beginning -.-
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #6469 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:55:38 »
**** the English.
**** the Welsh.
**** the Scots.
**** the Irish.

Racist, reported.

Offline iri

« Reply #6470 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:59:06 »
I can't be racist -- I hate everyone equally.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #6471 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:05:39 »

But you don't sound as priestly as CPT!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #6472 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:07:15 »
I can't be racist -- I hate everyone equally.

Thanks for clarifying, retracted my report. Euro racism isn't that serious anyways, it's all soccer hooligans and "banter" anyways.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6473 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:09:26 »

LMAO Baldgye never change never change
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6474 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:40:19 »

Yeah but you can't be dank and post **** like that, one or the other. It's the American way.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6475 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:43:55 »

**** the English :D

If I lived about 300meters away from where I do, I'd have to pay £6000 a year less for uni! Wahey!!

(Welsh higher education is capped at 3 and not free :))

Damn son, I'm classified as mega super rich because my parents decided (selfishly) to put me through a very expensive public school and after I left school they had a lot of debt to pay off, but because they had decent jobs I was classified as super rich mega baller and got no help, compared to my 'povo' flat and uni mates who got bursaries (?) and ****. So I'm like massively in debt, but **** me rite? I'm like literal cancer as I'm both English and a toffee nosed ****.

/ukpolitics

>public transportation makes me edgy as ****
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:08:51 by baldgye »

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #6476 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:14:30 »

What is this public transportation?

I heard a friend talk about it once, i think its like when you share a taxi, but with more people, right?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6477 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:16:19 »

What is this public transportation?

I heard a friend talk about it once, i think its like when you share a taxi, but with more people, right?

Basically except here's the issue; everyone else is an utter utter bastard. That's the thing they don't tell you... the thing they NEVER TELL YOU

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #6478 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:18:33 »
Basically except here's the issue; everyone else is an utter utter bastard. That's the thing they don't tell you... the thing they NEVER TELL YOU

Interesting... interesting.

Seems like something to enjoy, like ebola :)

Atleast thats been my experience with the British bus system

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6479 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:19:35 »

I was on a train... it's like a bus, with faster aids

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #6480 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:23:52 »

But not that much faster, because British trains must never be on time :)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6481 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 13:52:00 »

But not that much faster, because British trains must never be on time :)

^-^

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6482 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:09:33 »
HEY LURCH STAY AWESOME BROSKI
Yes please do lurch, remember we had that guess who you are game a night or two ago :p he saidI'm a guy with a crown I was like LURCH why didn't you say awesome plant man? and thats not a drug joke

Thx FB I'm a huge fan of you and your voice
:-*
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6483 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:16:05 »
bad at everything I do
I love Elzy

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6484 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:17:01 »
bad at everything I do

You're the best sifo tho

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6485 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:20:08 »
bad at everything I do

You're the best sifo tho
Demik has turned a new leaf and is the nicest ever now .0.

Also don't worry Sifo we love you :3
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6486 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:21:18 »
Sifo been my Canadian brother since day one

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6487 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:23:02 »
Sifo been my Canadian brother since day one
Too Ballin to be my friend though ;=;

Please don't #Rusted springs Sifo stay golden
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #6488 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:24:03 »
When did "off-topic" suddenly start meaning "mindless cesspool" to some people?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6489 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:24:55 »

it's always been that way lol

and thanks milky and fire brand. Not rusting yet :\
I love Elzy

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6490 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:26:55 »

and thanks milky and fire brand. Not rusting yet :\
:-* Stay strong man everything gets better at some point, and remember we always love you here
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #6491 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:27:54 »

No, no. It was more "random probably irrelevant crap" before. We're teetering on the cliff of "toxic superfund site" right now.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6492 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:29:12 »
Should go back to just tp making a thread every two hours. Everybody else back to IRC.

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #6493 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:32:05 »
AGH THE DAY MY KEYBOARD COMES, THE MAIL IS OVER 2 HOURS LATE!

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #6494 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:33:42 »
Which network is the gh irc off of? freenode?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6495 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:34:56 »

No, no. It was more "random probably irrelevant crap" before. We're teetering on the cliff of "toxic superfund site" right now.

You must be forgetting MW.  :rolleyes:

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #6496 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:39:21 »
Which network is the gh irc off of? freenode?

yup #geekhack @freenode

Offline iri

« Reply #6497 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:47:01 »
British trains are the safest in the world. Hard to get into an accident when you don't move!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #6498 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 14:51:36 »
moose won't join the thread that i made specifically with him in mind : ' [
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6499 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 17:00:15 »
VW Alhambra is trying to sell me that their 9k mark up is normal for the R when a dealership twenty minutes away has nearly the same car for 9k less.  Of course...Alhambra has the config I want. :rolleyes:  The annoyance...it's real.