Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4200606 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #6751 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 04:50:28 »
JJOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BROOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6752 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 05:05:48 »
JJOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BROOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP MAN HANDLING MY PACKAGE AND LET ME HAVE ITTTTTT

Offline iri

« Reply #6753 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 05:49:54 »
Have patience, delivery #46.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #6754 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 05:56:49 »
Feeling beaten down lately. My truck is still completely ****ed from an accident a couple of weeks ago, the other driver has no insurance and I don't have the money to pay for the repairs myself. So now I need to try and get quotes for repairs so I can take legal action - all while I'm busy as **** trying to meet an impossible deadline at work in addition to trying to find a new place to live and move in the next week.

Oh yeah and I was planning on doing the move myself because all my furniture can fit in the back of my truck, now I have to pay some other ass clown to do it or rent a truck. Another thing which I didn't need after paying a security deposit on a house and a months rent.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6755 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 06:01:04 »
Feeling beaten down lately. My truck is still completely ****ed from an accident a couple of weeks ago, the other driver has no insurance and I don't have the money to pay for the repairs myself. So now I need to try and get quotes for repairs so I can take legal action - all while I'm busy as **** trying to meet an impossible deadline at work in addition to trying to find a new place to live and move in the next week.

Oh yeah and I was planning on doing the move myself because all my furniture can fit in the back of my truck, now I have to pay some other ass clown to do it or rent a truck. Another thing which I didn't need after paying a security deposit on a house and a months rent.

Here's a potential ray of light for you - my Radnelac Clack arrived today - yours can't be far behind.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #6756 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 06:08:36 »

Here's a potential ray of light for you - my Radnelac Clack arrived today - yours can't be far behind.

Hell yeah, I've got a few Clacks incoming. They should brighten my day a bit!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6757 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 07:34:33 »
After working at my current organization for almost 2 years, I finally got my first email blast request that was submitted entirely in Comic Sans.

Time to decide how much I don't like people...or how bad I could make us look (really, I would get more satisfaction out of that  :D)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6758 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 08:25:01 »
After working at my current organization for almost 2 years, I finally got my first email blast request that was submitted entirely in Comic Sans.

Time to decide how much I don't like people...or how bad I could make us look (really, I would get more satisfaction out of that  :D)

:))  2 years for your first workplace Comic Sans incident isn't bad!  :P  I had to sit through an all-day training seminar presentation entirely in Comic Sans - I wouldn't wish that upon anyone!  :))

Offline jerue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6759 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:54:41 »

:))  2 years for your first workplace Comic Sans incident isn't bad!  :P  I had to sit through an all-day training seminar presentation entirely in Comic Sans - I wouldn't wish that upon anyone!  :))

Definitely not! The comic sans thing isn't really that bad in comparison to some of the requests I've received. Publisher files...you name it. Some have been so bad I got annoyed and just scraped their entire submission and coded it myself  :p

Offline chilldude_22

• Official streetman
« Reply #6760 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 10:26:18 »

It could be worse... your client could insist on using "Gift yo self" as the slogan for their Christmas ad campaign.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #6761 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 11:07:41 »
I'm hoping its in one of the boxes I dumped all my stuff into, but I've no idea really... I remember putting it to one side when I was packing (moving out) but don't remember what happened to it...

I had the opposite problem when I last moved.  :confused:  I have my Vita, but not sure where the charger is...  :-/  (I'll find it, it's in a box somewhere, just not sure exactly where)

Hope you find yours soon!

One thing that bothers me after I moved is the fact that I still can't find the remote controls for 4 of my televisions I have.  They are here somewhere!  Grrrrr!

Hahaha, it took me many weeks to find the remotes I needed for the TVs I used.  :))  Meanwhile I had a small pile of remotes for the TVs I was not using.  :rolleyes:

I found them!!!!!  Holy crap!  It just took me almost 2 months!  YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6762 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 11:14:14 »

It could be worse... your client could insist on using "Gift yo self" as the slogan for their Christmas ad campaign.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #6763 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 11:20:45 »

Half the teachers in my school use comic sans... :(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #6764 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 11:23:40 »

One time I sent out a teamwide email at work in Barbie pink to see how my boss would react (I didn't like him to understate it). He came back fuming and tried to fire me. He asked me if I thought it was funny and how it wasn't professional. He didn't like it when I laughed and said yes when it was funny.

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #6765 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 12:19:49 »
***** ass boss just ran up in here and told me since everyone else had plans, that I would need to come in on Saturday.
So wall deco can be put up.

Edit: Didn't even ask if I had anything planned either...

In no way whatsoever does wall deco even fall under what I do.
"What about Marketing? It's their thing." Nope.

I could strangle a kitten right now.  >:D

There goes my 3 day weekend.
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2015, 12:21:25 by Blackehart »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6766 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 12:33:36 »
So did Jon ever get you your parcel?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6767 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 12:35:23 »

Bro, Jon is wayyy too busy ****ing around for that. 

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6768 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 12:40:36 »

Be a shame if he only gets to like 40 and finishes for the day XD

Am I evil thinking that will be funny? :c
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #6769 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 13:19:07 »
***** ass boss just ran up in here and told me since everyone else had plans, that I would need to come in on Saturday.

Plz no strangle me
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #6770 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 13:26:37 »
woiler sparning aboot the mgs v
More
i feel like mgs v: ground zeroes could do without the child rape
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2015, 15:19:37 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #6771 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 13:30:22 »
Show Image

can't stop staring at the misshapen kitten...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6772 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 13:33:40 »
That's one ugly ass cat
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #6773 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 14:35:10 »
Show Image

That's one ugly ass cat

You people are so jaded. That fuzzy kitty is adorable, I want to pet its big fluffy forehead.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #6774 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 14:47:32 »
Show Image

That's one ugly ass cat

You people are so jaded. That fuzzy kitty is adorable, I want to pet its big fluffy forehead.

He's not wrong.. though

Technically, MANY of the current breeds of domestic pets are extremely deformed versions of their ancestors..

They're more or less literally cripples. This was done to increase their dependence and subsequent cooperation with humans.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #6775 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 15:14:26 »

Show Image

Plz no strangle me

derp kitteh
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6776 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 17:21:05 »

^  This.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6777 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 17:21:49 »

^  This.
WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6778 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 17:25:43 »
WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6780 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 20:12:03 »
This statistical data analysis class is bothering me.  I can't believe I'm back in school...again.  **** my life.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6781 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 20:14:29 »
when people block you and you have no idea why
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #6782 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 20:34:52 »

:'( That is sad. Maybe it was a mistake? I click on the wrong stuff all the time.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #6783 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 20:36:50 »
This statistical data analysis class is bothering me.  I can't believe I'm back in school...again.  **** my life.

Statistical data analysis? Class?

I was expecting this

don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6784 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 20:44:23 »
Statistical data analysis? Class?

I was expecting this

Show Image

Back in Grad school for the second time.  Getting an MBA and this is basically me. 

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6785 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 20:47:37 »

welcome to my life, try to be helpful and pm people only to be instantly rejected  :-\

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6786 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 20:59:32 »

oh cmon, we all have an idea why we'd get blocked.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #6787 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 21:00:52 »

ok like for some people I might understand, but now I have no idea at all. whatever it's not like I talk to them anyway
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6788 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 21:04:28 »

ok like for some people I might understand, but now I have no idea at all. whatever it's not like I talk to them anyway

eh, then **** it.

Offline chilldude_22

• Official streetman
« Reply #6789 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 22:03:44 »
Had a deal to buy a Red Clack Skull and trade it for my most sought-after BBv2. Seller backed out on me, won't message back.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6790 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 23:30:09 »
I want to own TKLs and cool full size boards but I know I'll never use them because they're just too many keys.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6791 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 03:12:27 »
going through a really really rough time and don't realy want to talk about it but dunno what to do. been trying to just play hearthstone and forget about it but I'm dead inside feel like jumping off a bridge
I love Elzy

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #6792 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 04:11:43 »
going through a really really rough time and don't realy want to talk about it but dunno what to do. been trying to just play hearthstone and forget about it but I'm dead inside feel like jumping off a bridge

Dude, Sif...please do not do that.  I know you don't want to talk but getting stuff out there really does help in the long run.  You know you have an unofficial support system here.  Myself and many many others would be more than willing to chat, I'm sure.  We love you, broski.  Feel free to hit me up whenever.  I've been through some rough patches myself.  Try to keep your head up.  /bro-pat-awkward-hug

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6793 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:23:45 »
Another idea if you don't want to talk about it is to open a word document or something and just physically type it out. Helps me process stuff sometimes, even if you then delete it, the process of logically working through stuff that can become a mess in your head often helps, well it helps me anyway.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6794 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:41:47 »

Things will improve, hang in there mate!

Just think in 5 year's time will it still bother you?  Will you still even remember it?

There's always someone here on GH if you want to talk about anything in particular, or even nothing in particular.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #6795 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 06:11:07 »
DAYUMSON!!! I thought I was having a bad day... Buck up SIFO!!!

I keep a note I found on the ground at work, it reminds me I could always be in a worse situation
"8k alimony due tomorrow or lose house"
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6796 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 07:50:25 »
yeah I'm a ****in mess right now lmao thanks guys.
I love Elzy

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6797 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 08:22:11 »

Hang in there, sleepfo.  :)  We're here for you.

* HoffmanMyster hugs

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #6798 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 08:27:59 »

hang in there buddy
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline jerue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6799 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 12:52:32 »

Hang in there, sleepfo.  :)  We're here for you.

* HoffmanMyster hugs

* grumpy cat also hugs, creates Sifo Sandwich