Author Topic: How do i get rid of this painful thing?  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
How do i get rid of this painful thing?
« on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 07:00:05 »
I honestly do not know how it got here, but it's really painful even just to look at. I have been putting polysporin for the last few days and it's not gone yet..
Do i just have to be patient?
Is it a blister?
Idk.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: How do i get rid of this painful thing?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 07:15:42 »
A cyst is somewhat like a blister, and they come and go. Ointment probably won't help, but hot compresses might.

If you are bold you could lance it with a sterilized needle (a few seconds in a flame will kill all the germs).
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 07:17:23 »
I'm betting spider bite, hard to tell from the pic.

So long as it's not spreading (puffiness or redness) you should be fine in a couple days.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 10:33:17 »
Could also be auto-immune , psoriasis , or even cystic acne (can occur anywhere)

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 10:54:54 »
A cyst is somewhat like a blister, and they come and go. Ointment probably won't help, but hot compresses might.

If you are bold you could lance it with a sterilized needle (a few seconds in a flame will kill all the germs).
I literally just got it yesterday.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 11:00:37 »
So guys i figured it out. Turns out its a blister !/tt]

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 12:38:36 »

I literally just got it yesterday.

I have been putting polysporin for the last few days and it's not gone yet.

Huh?

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 13:09:17 »
I think i ripped some skin while doing something.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 18:34:29 »
Spider bites are usually pretty obviously.  Just judging from my own experience spiders rarely use both fangs symmetrically.  One puncture mark a bit bigger than the other (#oldfloridahomes)

Random oozing white blood cells, etc.  Be safe out there San Diego.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:06:31 »
Spider bites are usually pretty obviously.  Just judging from my own experience spiders rarely use both fangs symmetrically.  One puncture mark a bit bigger than the other (#oldfloridahomes)

U mean bodily pus ?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:07:46 »

U mean bodily pus ?

What other kind of pus is there?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 20:15:15 »

U mean bodily pus ?

What other kind of pus is there?

Clear liquid not opaque liquid.. pus is due to an infection.  Which doesn't always happen with a spider bite.  Rowdy could probably explain this better than I can.  Aussies are a hardy people.