Author Topic: G's announcement (not relevant to most geeks)  (Read 889407 times)

Offline UnFocused

Re: G's announcement (not relevant to most geeks)
« Reply #300 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 09:12:23 »
Better still, go join Gutz in whatever hidey-hole he's gone to that apparently lacks any internet access whatsoever.

His GH profile shows:

"Last Active: Wed, 01 June 2016, 00:42:54"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #301 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 09:31:01 »

And Sky was a big part of helping too.  So thanks to him and Root.  Do I disagree with some of what was said?  Yes.  But I'm more willing to give allowances to them for putting in the work to at least try to get SOMETHING out of this ****show.

--Rootwyrm-- has been relentless about painting Berserkfan as a Scammer to strengthen his case against Paypal..

He aimed to prove dishonestly, that Berserkfan had the Intention to screw people from the very beginning..

That is a downright lie...

Look what's really happened.. 

This sale was NON-Profit, The majority of the prices were below cost.

People are getting packages.. though the shipping mistakes are apparent,  the items in totality does not indicate Berserk fan shorted the sum sale-value.

Berserk in the beginning of this debacle has made statements that he was willing to put additional money up to $2000 in rectification.    Also indicating that it is IMPOSSIBLE to completely fix it for everyone, because NOT all the people who got packages exceeding their costs will be upstanding and come forward..

This sale, from the start, at Berserkfan's perspective is A LOSS,  then the shipping mistake, LOSS upon a LOSS,   THEN he said he was willing to work something out up to $2000, a LOSS upon a LOSS upon a LOSS..

What sort of scammer comes up with this kind of scam..

So, this at the very least indicate BERSERK is NOT a Scammer..

Then the fallout with paypal..

You guys went all pitchfork following --Rootwyrm's-- haste..

The magnitude of this sale is enormous from a single person perspective..  As large and more complicated than any group-buy due to the many different items involved..

How fast are group-buy responses,  Sometimes MONTHS...  Yet you guys filed against Berserk within 2 weeks..

Then there's the personal attacks.. which --Rootwyrm-- has also been the main engine of.

How can anyone's motivation to fix the situation (WHICH HE WAS DOING, albeit slowly), be improved by all the yelling you guys did..

And regarding your personal case --chuckdee-- ..  WTF,  what the heck are you expecting, when ONLY very few packages have arrived..

How much could Berserk really organize at the point you all filed against him, when there was so little information in the chain about what went where...

He could have done the communications better.. But he could NOT have attempted to Fix it any faster.

Berserkfan is not a man for smooth prose or fine negotiation.. But he has meant no malice, and was INDEED in the process of fixing things..

Berserkfan was Negligent, but many of ya'll has shifted that into Berserk is a scammer..

That is unfair, unjust, and UNTRUE.. !!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #302 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 09:46:50 »
The toothpaste is out of the tube. People with legitimate paper trails can probably get some satisfaction through Paypal if they jump through all the hoops.

But basically, it will be up to individuals to inventory what they get and compare it to the list of theirs and other people's orders.

I anticipate many of us will pay shipping (hopefully domestic) via Paypal to others to cover forwarding certain items on to their proper original destinations.

But I see this as a series of private agreements between individuals, and nobody can complain about paying shipping (albeit for the 2nd time) to the good Samaritans who are doing them a big favor.

The existence of the spreadsheet is wonderful and essential, and we must all express our deepest gratitude to skysophrenic and rootwyrm for building and maintaining it.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #303 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 09:59:49 »
And regarding your personal case --chuckdee-- ..  WTF,  what the heck are you expecting, when ONLY very few packages have arrived..

How much could Berserk really organize at the point you all filed against him, when there was so little information in the chain about what went where...

I expected him to man the **** up.  That's not too much to ask.  You don't even know the intricacies of what was done.  I filed.  After he didn't respond.  Then I escalated.  After he didn't respond.  I could post the whole transcript, and that would shut you up.  Because it clearly shows that I treated him like a mistake had been made, and made reasonable claims.  And never yelled at him.  What I quoted before?  That was the whole of my question.  Do you see any yelling?

Again, are you a claimant?  If not, then quit victim blaming and covering.

A simple, "I ****ed up",  not blaming anyone else, would have gone quite far.  How much does it take to say, my bad, my fault, and take blame?  Can you answer that?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #304 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 10:07:26 »

I expected him to man the **** up.  That's not too much to ask.  You don't even know the intricacies of what was done.  I filed.  After he didn't respond.  Then I escalated.  After he didn't respond.  I could post the whole transcript, and that would shut you up.  Because it clearly shows that I treated him like a mistake had been made, and made reasonable claims.  And never yelled at him.  What I quoted before?  That was the whole of my question.  Do you see any yelling?

Again, are you a claimant?  If not, then quit victim blaming and covering.

A simple, "I ****ed up",  not blaming anyone else, would have gone quite far.  How much does it take to say, my bad, my fault, and take blame?  Can you answer that?

Look chuck,  you have to understand,  some people are very poor-negotiators..

But they mean well, and they're upstanding..

Berserk is among one of these..

I'm not saying you personally yelled at him through your private conversations.

But much of this thread is clearly very insulting and imprecise as to where the faults are.

Berserk said what he said while angry and nervous... Perhaps he's a man who could never be CEO and stay level..  But again, NOT a scammer..  and a FIX was going to happen given some time to cool..

That possibility was thwarted by the over-reaction which took place beginning with rootwyrm and the rest of the mob..

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #305 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 10:38:36 »
Look chuck,  you have to understand,  some people are very poor-negotiators..
How good of a negotiator do you have to be to say, "I ****ed up"?

I'm not saying you personally yelled at him through your private conversations.
But you did say exactly that.  Words mean things.  And I never said that he started out as a scammer.  Just that he ****ed up.  And he's never owned that.  Owning that it was entirely his fault would mitigate a lot of this.

But much of this thread is clearly very insulting and imprecise as to where the faults are.

The faults are squarely with him.  We delivered money, he didn't deliver items.  Again, man the **** up, or just dump everything if you're not willing to.  The fault is squarely with him.

That possibility was thwarted by the over-reaction which took place beginning with rootwyrm and the rest of the mob..

There we go victim blaming again.  He needed to take this by the horns- not take half measures and such.  And not blame the customers, no matter how they respond.  And you still don't seem to get the progression, nor how Paypal works.

You file a dispute.  If he wants to work with the individuals he can.  He showed no inclination to do so.  That, more than anything else, escalated the problem.

And no matter how bold and big you make your posts, that fact doesn't change.  You say he's working with people behind the scenes.  Unless those people come forth, or he comes forth, we can't just the veracity of that statement. But that hasn't happened.  Based on what do you make these claims?

(As an aside, please stop calling out Root.  He's a victim.  And it strikes me the wrong way a lot of the things that you've said after the work he's put in this.  And saying you're sorry, but you meant every word- well, you might as well not have said you're sorry.  Because you're not)
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 June 2016, 10:49:27 by chuckdee »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #306 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 10:53:29 »

There is no dispute that mistakes were made..

But statements such as Berserk is a scammer is untrue..  along with -Rootwyrm's-  napkin math about how much money Berserk has made off with.. Berserk has made NO money in this, and Now he's also most likely lost much of the inventory

Berserk was indeed planning for a fix,  why else was he budgeting the $2000 while he was already negative $900..

The fact is,  you guys jumped the gun.

Berserk was merely not responding to all the fud that was happening.. because anything he responds to would've been pointless at that point anyway, when not all the packages arrived..

The timing makes a huge difference....   You are faulting him for scamming,   while he was merely holding back on Pointless - Communication..

In retrospect,  Possibly better talk would've calmed the alarmists,  but he could not have known the reaction would be so irreparable..

As for the fix,   AT NO POINT was he saying NOTHING-AT-ALL will be done.. he was saying in his way that a fix will come, it is happening,  but it will likely not please everyone, because some parts of the logistics is untrack-able..

Every post he's made,  he has mentioned only that SOME people will be screwed regardless, due to that logistics problem..  and that he will fix as much as he could..

That language has been completely altered  into,  Berserk has abandoned us completely, and nothing will be done..   WHICH WAS NOT the case..

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #307 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:00:25 »

There is no dispute that mistakes were made..

But statements such as Berserk is a scammer is untrue..  along with -Rootwyrm's-  napkin math about how much money Berserk has made off with.. Berserk has made NO money in this, and Now he's also most likely lost much of the inventory

Berserk was indeed planning for a fix,  why else was he budgeting the $2000 while he was already negative $900..

The fact is,  you guys jumped the gun.

Berserk was merely not responding to all the fud that was happening.. because anything he responds to would've been pointless at that point anyway, when not all the packages arrived..

The timing makes a huge difference....   You are faulting him for scamming,   while he was merely holding back on Pointless - Communication..

In retrospect,  Possibly better talk would've calmed the alarmists,  but he could not have known the reaction would be so irreparable..

As for the fix,   AT NO POINT was he saying NOTHING-AT-ALL will be done.. he was saying in his way that a fix will come, it is happening,  but it will likely not please everyone, because some parts of the logistics is untrack-able..

Every post he's made,  he has mentioned only that SOME people will be screwed regardless, because due to that logistics problem..  and that he will fix as much as he could..

That language has been completely altered  into,  Berserk has abandoned us completely, and nothing will be done..   WHICH WAS NOT the case..

I see that you didn't read my post at all.  I received my rectification.  So having this conversation with someone who clearly has his heels dug in, no matter what he doesn't know, and no matter that he has no involvement serves no purpose.

I'll repeat one last time.  I got my package early.  I had a timetable that I had to file in.  He was completely non-responsive.  There were no threads, and nothing about a mass wrong being done at the time I sent him the question.  There is also the idea of the multiple selling of the same item.  He never said it was his fault.  He even threw his wife under the bus.  What would he do to me?  Especially when he wasn't answering.  I don't care the reasons.  I made an individual transaction with him.  And he was not prepared to even answer anything about a plan. 

And he said that he had no intent of refunding or repairing all of the damage- in his own words, posted without alteration above. 

I didn't jump the gun, but you're welcome to believe what you will.  You still haven't even answered where you're getting your counter claims from.

Oh well, whatever.  I'm done giving mindshare to this mess.  Be well, and have a nice day.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #308 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:06:26 »

I see that you didn't read my post at all.  I received my rectification.  So having this conversation with someone who clearly has his heels dug in, no matter what he doesn't know, and no matter that he has no involvement serves no purpose.

I'll repeat one last time.  I got my package early.  I had a timetable that I had to file in.  He was completely non-responsive.  There were no threads, and nothing about a mass wrong being done at the time I sent him the question.  There is also the idea of the multiple selling of the same item.  He never said it was his fault.  He even threw his wife under the bus.  What would he do to me?  Especially when he wasn't answering.  I don't care the reasons.  I made an individual transaction with him.  And he was not prepared to even answer anything about a plan. 

And he said that he had no intent of refunding or repairing all of the damage- in his own words, posted without alteration above. 

I didn't jump the gun, but you're welcome to believe what you will.  You still haven't even answered where you're getting your counter claims from.

Oh well, whatever.  I'm done giving mindshare to this mess.  Be well, and have a nice day.

Berserk was going for a fix, he said so.. 

He only alluded to the fact that, he couldn't fix ALL OF IT..  because not everyone who got a better deal from the mistake will step forward..

THAT was the fact..  At the point when you received your package , nothing could be done , regardless of what he said..  because he doesn't know where your stuff was..

He could not have begun the refund process at that point, because again, there's a limit on the budget (generous $2000) for the refund process..   He's not a millionaire who could wave money at problems.

You and many others jumped the gun by filing... which gave him little wiggle room to recoup at least some transactions between buyers and settle things amicably..

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #309 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:10:50 »

Berserk was going for a fix, he said so.. 

He only alluded to the fact that, he couldn't fix ALL OF IT..  because not everyone who got a better deal from the mistake will step forward..

THAT was the fact..  At the point when you received your package , nothing could be done , regardless of what he said..  because he doesn't know where your stuff was..

He could not have begun the refund process at that point, because again, there's a limit on the budget (generous $2000) for the refund process..   He's not a millionaire who could wave money at problems.

You and many others jumped the gun by filing... which gave him little wiggle room to recoup at least some transactions between buyers and settle things amicably..

At this point, it's been over a month since the payment was made.  I had no more time.  Just wanted to make sure I cleared up your misconceptions.  And something could have been done.  He could have said that it was his fault and he was going to make it right.  Again, you gloss over posts to make your own points.  And 2k isn't generous when he cleared more than that.  Did he ever contact ANYONE to say that his shipping estimate was wrong?  Can you answer that?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #310 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:16:38 »

At this point, it's been over a month since the payment was made.  I had no more time.  Just wanted to make sure I cleared up your misconceptions.  And something could have been done.  He could have said that it was his fault and he was going to make it right.  Again, you gloss over posts to make your own points.  And 2k isn't generous when he cleared more than that.  Did he ever contact ANYONE to say that his shipping estimate was wrong?  Can you answer that?

He cleared more than 2K,  sure,  but his inventory is also out..  This sale started with no profit, and he was going to be negative $2000 refund and negative $3-4000 Inventory.. Organization costs aside..

Shipping estimates ,  exactly how right can we get these estimates on our side, when we don't even know where the majority of the packages went, or however many packages went out..

Offline rootwyrm

• The Hands of Steel
    • My Website!
« Reply #311 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:08:31 »
But apparently some people are complete morons who refuse to accept the fact that from day one beserkfan made it quite clear that he had absolutely no intention of working with anyone or making the least effort to make things right. Before a single claim was filed. Here's the original post that started this thread as a reminder for those morons.

Yes all true. But someone posting a rant in a stressful situation isn't necessarily how they will feel forever.
I have on occasion been called hopelessly naive though, so there's that.  :))

Oh well, could be another month or longer before my secret santa order arrives.  :rolleyes:

Look, I'm done being all nice about things, because this has eaten up a lot of my valuable time. I have lost sleep over this, and it is not helping my blood pressure either. So yeah, it's time for the Educational Blunt Instruments to come out.

Has ANYONE even received a single SeaMail package? Not the SingPost with tracking numbers - I mean the claimed SEAMAIL packages.
Because we have not recorded a single person on any continent, in any country, having received a single SeaMail pacakge. Not a single one. And unless somebody has some sort of magical calendar that has nothing to do with reality, it has just about been 7 weeks since the first alleged shipment went out. Not one whit of evidence that anything was even shipped SeaMail has ever been presented. If somebody actually HAS received an untracked package shipped by SeaMail, then by all means, speak up.

Otherwise, it is idiotic to believe that your package was even shipped at all at this point. There is no proof whatsoever that anything aside from the handful of SingPost tracked items was ever shipped. No posted receipts, no tracking numbers, nothing. It is pure delusion and if you're going to continue believing it, then I suggest you put some worn out ABS keycaps under the pillow and see what the Tooth Fairy gives you for them.
"I remain convinced I am the only person alive who has successfully worn out an IBM Model M mechanically."
Daily Drivers: Adesso 625 (NPKC PBT / Kailh Blue), Rosewill RK9000V2 (KC PBT / MX Brown), 1994 Model M13, Sun Type4, and the rare IBM 1394540.

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #312 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:48:39 »
Calm down folks.

I've done more updates to the spreadsheet. I hope everyone had a good long weekend. I know tensions are high and surely some time to relax is nice.

The first thing I want to say to everyone is to calm down - there is a lot we can shout and yell at each other, but the important thing is what we end up doing.

So it seems as if we have some confusion on what the directives and incentives are with keeping track of orders.

Goal: To fix the problem of not receiving items. This is the underlying problem. This is the highlighted issue. Rootwyrm isn't the person who really opened up the whole investigation. I did. Because I got something wrong - I reached out to others who were local to see if it was a simple shipping mistake. Upon finding out what was a compounded number of incorrect orders, I took to reaching out to others overseas. That leads us to where we are now.

It was not to slander, defame, call out, target, fraud, or attack a given person. I wanted my stuff that I ordered, confirmed, and paid for. Plain and simple.

The escalation: In a transaction, there is inherit trust between buyer and seller. Even in a sale gone bad, or reversed, there is the understanding that there is an error in communication. There is an acknowledgement of wrong doing, there is an acceptance of the events. There has been nothing of the sort from beserkfan. What we have gotten is deflections, threats, and whining about what was apparently his negligence. Which leads me to the root cause.

Root cause: Negligence. Whether it was intentional to make a profit or not is not important. That is not the problem, nor does it entitle anybody to disregard their responsibilities. Case in point, MANY companies sell goods/services at a loss, willingly. But what they have in common is that they make sure the transaction is completed from start to finished. That is the key communication aspect. But like the saying goes, "judge me not by my words but by my actions." Beserkfan has generally communicated clearly with intentions to sell up until the point of his so-called "shipping". But his actions has been one of negligence in taking no responsibility for his sale or words.

The resolution: Refunds or rectified shipping. I have gone into the investigation hoping that we could solve the problem by having users ship to each other. Maybe it costs us a bit more, maybe it others lose out a bit. That is a given. it is simply not financially viable to have beserkfan redo shipping, that I understand. But since beserkfan has:

1. Not facilitated communication post sales;
2. Not facilitated refunds to standard;
3. Will not rectify incorrect shipments;
4. Has openly stated that he will not take responsibility for those that got more than they deserved (thus others missing out),

It can be concluded that matters will have to be taken by the individuals. This comes in the form of filing complaints and escalating to paypal. I myself has advocated as many people to do this as possible. Not everybody can do so because of Western Union or paypal gifts or moneygram. But those who can, should. If the problem gets rectified, you close the ticket, there is no direct harm. As it is, there is already an open police report in Singapore - a wrong/incomplete bank transaction is means for a police investigation for transaction fraud. Meaning: what Beserkfan did in Singapore is Illegal in Singapore. End of story, intentional or not.

Conclusion: There is an overwhelmingly large amount of evidence of Beserkfan's wrong doing. A single complaint is a singularity, several complaints is a coincidence. A spreadsheet of over $6000 of items either incorrectly shipped, missing, or unconfirmed is malice, intentional or not. By definition that is fraud, and by definition fraud is a scam, and thereby, a scammer.

I've read several times before that maybe I've jumped the gun, made the conclusion too quickly. I want to say that Rootwyrm and I have only started to advocate people filing claims once the spreadsheet had over 120 entries with several hundred dollars of items doublesold. Take that for what you will.

« Last Edit: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:58:09 by Skysophrenic »

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #313 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:43:14 »
tp4tissue, you're making this worse.  Please stop crapping the thread.  This is between the customers and berserkfan.  If people want to file claims, let PayPal (or other money transfer service) decide if the refund is warranted.  The fact is items were double sold, incorrect items were shipped, and money was not refunded.  End of story.
Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #314 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:47:26 »
tp4tissue, you're making this worse.  Please stop crapping the thread.  This is between the customers and berserkfan.  If people want to file claims, let PayPal (or other money transfer service) decide if the refund is warranted.  The fact is items were double sold, incorrect items were shipped, and money was not refunded.  End of story.

The double sold issue did happen,  but it was unintentional and due to payment timing problems..

Money was not refunded right away, because not all the shipments reached their destination,  it was unclear how the refund budget was to be appropriated, 

But all posts by Berserk clearly indicate that the right thing was to be done, WHEN POSSIBLE..

He had no intention or motive to scam..

--rootwyrm-- and various others bent the words to suit their paypal defense claim..

At this point,  What's done is done, you're right,   but you can not LIE about the truth to suit your fancy....

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #315 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:58:28 »

--rootwyrm-- and various others bent the words to suit their paypal defense claim..

They had no reason to.  All I showed them was that I had not received what I ordered.  That was enough.

So why would they do that?

And why are you jumping in on something that you have less than complete knowledge of, and are not involved in?  You still haven't answered that.  And you seem really vehement to have no stake.

And calling people liars?  Aren't you doing exactly what you're accusing us of?

Things that make you go "hmmm..."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #316 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:07:54 »

They had no reason to.  All I showed them was that I had not received what I ordered.  That was enough.

So why would they do that?

And calling people liars?  Aren't you doing exactly what you're accusing us of?

Things that make you go "hmmm..."

That's exactly right.. You show them you didn't get your order.. and that's ENOUGH.

There is no point in going on to attack Berserk's character,  and then Fabricate a story about how much money he stole..

Which Rootwyrm was clearly doing..

And by letting him do it,  you've essentially accepted his lies as truths.

No one is disputing the negligence on part of Berserkfan ,  A mistake is very different from a scam..

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #317 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:08:44 »
Everything tp4tissue has complained about has been addressed in my post. Ignore him, just get off of GH for the day and do something else.

As far as I'm concerned, he's similar to the individual which started the mess: All talk, zero action. He's not been a part of the whole affair, nor is he affected. Most importantly, however, is that somehow he's gone out of his way to use the most ridiculous style of formatting he can find with different sized fonts and stylised highlights which is a moderate eye-sore... Along with referring to himself in the 3rd person. It's kind of weird. And creepy. But that's a different issue altogether.

Will check in later on in the week, and touch base with the happenings in Singapore.

In summary:  His conclusions are personal attacks are made without basis of evidence, and quite frankly, directed at the wrong person.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:17:37 by Skysophrenic »

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #318 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:10:21 »
Everything tp4tissue has complained about has been addressed in my post. Ignore him, just get off of GH for the day and do something else.

As far as I'm concerned, he's similar to the individual which started the mess: All talk, zero action. He's not been a part of the whole affair, nor is he affected. Most importantly, however, is that somehow he's gone out of his way to use the most ridiculous style of formatting he can find with different sized fonts and stylised highlights which is a moderate eye-sore... But that's a different issue altogether.

Will check in later on in the week, and touch base with the happenings in Singapore.

You're right... and thanks again for all of your help!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #319 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:15:39 »
You guys can pat yourself on the back all you like, that is fine..

But if any of you decide to lie and falsely accuse another geekhack member of an intentional scam..

Tp4 will defend that person..

This sale was not a scam,  it was never a scam.

Berserk was ready to take responsibility for his mistakes,  but the Actions of this thread's crew has made that difficult and now impossible..

No, you guys didn't start this problem,   but you guys also must accept responsibility for thwarting the ideal solution which was to wait for shipments to complete before filing.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #320 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:18:40 »

But if any of you decide to lie and falsely accuse another geekhack member of an intentional scam..

Well, defend us.  From YOU!  Because you're lying and falsely accusing us of having any motive other than getting our money back.  So I wait to hear your defense arguments to defend us from you.  :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #321 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:22:41 »

Well, defend us.  From YOU!  Because you're lying and falsely accusing us of having any motive other than getting our money back.  So I wait to hear your defense arguments to defend us from you.  :))

I have said nothing to impede you guys from getting your money back.

That money you have a title to.

You DO NOT have the right to throw insults, to chastise, to belittle, to condemn..

Together many of you have chosen the worst of ways to express your discontent....

Berserkfan has done some-things,   but NOT others..

I am speaking on behalf of the Other.. Your lies.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #322 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:27:24 »

I have said nothing to impede you guys from getting your money back.

That money you have a title to.

You DO NOT have the right to throw insults, to chastise, to belittle, to condemn..

Together many of you have chosen the worst of ways to express your discontent....

Berserkfan has done some-things,   but NOT others..

I am speaking on behalf of the Other.. Your lies.

Still calling me a liar.  Tsk. Tsk.  First you say that I yelled at him.  Then you said that I didn't.  Then you said that what I said was truth.  Now you say that I'm a liar.  Why not just stop, instead of digging your hole for someone else?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #323 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:34:00 »

Still calling me a liar.  Tsk. Tsk.  First you say that I yelled at him.  Then you said that I didn't.  Then you said that what I said was truth.  Now you say that I'm a liar.  Why not just stop, instead of digging your hole for someone else?

My posts were about the situation in general.  If you did not say some of the things, then sections of my comment may not apply to you personally. 

Taking them as personal was your prerogative.

That does not alter the malevolent tone and direction of this thread's content thus far..

That direction and inaccurate information is the problem..

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #324 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:41:59 »
The lost of hope is getting people into a black hole of bitterness.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #325 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:42:21 »

My posts were about the situation in general.  If you did not say some of the things, then sections of my comment may not apply to you personally. 

That does not alter the malevolent tone and direction of this thread's content thus far..

Maybe you don't understand how articles work, since you refer to yourself in different persons.  If you say you lied, when responding to me, then you're talking to me.  If you say, and I quote, You DO NOT have the right to throw insults, to chastise, to belittle, to condemn.. when talking to me, then you're saying it to me.  You've done both of those.  Perhaps you need to rephrase, if you don't want it to be taken that way.  Or better yet, stop thread crapping.  I've done the same in effect, trying to respond to you.  So, for that, I apologize, and I'm done.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #326 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:46:56 »

Maybe you don't understand how articles work, since you refer to yourself in different persons.  If you say you lied, when responding to me, then you're talking to me.  If you say, and I quote, You DO NOT have the right to throw insults, to chastise, to belittle, to condemn.. when talking to me, then you're saying it to me.  You've done both of those.  Perhaps you need to rephrase, if you don't want it to be taken that way.  Or better yet, stop thread crapping.  I've done the same in effect, trying to respond to you.  So, for that, I apologize, and I'm done.

Why are you arguing grammar with me..

I am merely pointing out and making clear of the situation for those involved..

That there is hope of resolution, that this was NOT a scam, and that they can patiently wait for their packages with peace of mind if they have not received it.

You've taken my words as personal insults,  again if they do not apply to you personally, move on..

I did not know who you were until today.. But Berserk fan has been around the forum for a long time..  and he has had numerous sales and deals go through fine.. he is NOT a scammer... I am making sure people know that..

That is the purpose of my continued defense..

The crew you're currently rolling with are generating false information, scaring people.

You are indirectly part of the problem..

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #327 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:57:09 »

Why are you arguing grammar with me..

I am merely pointing out and making clear of the situation for those involved..

That there is hope of resolution, that this was NOT a scam, and that they can patiently wait for their packages with peace of mind if they have not received it.

You've taken my words as personal insults,  again if they do not apply to you personally, move on..

I did not know who you were until today.. But Berserk fan has been around the forum for a long time..  and he has had numerous sales and deals go through fine.. he is NOT a scammer... I am making sure people know that..

That is the purpose of my continued defense..

The crew you're currently rolling with are generating false information, scaring people.

You are indirectly part of the problem..

Ivannovich was another guy with good reputation and a very long standing at GH that, at the end, was involved in a huge fraud; therefore, good reputation alone is not enough to support an statement in favor of Berserkfan; also, this thread is about sharing information in look for favorable resolutions for most of the people involved in the problem. If you want to defend the OP open your own thread.

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #328 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:00:22 »
Tp4 is right. You guys have torn into Gutz alot sooner and alot more than was necessary. Only about 20% of the packages have been delivered, yes, sure he ****ed up. But so did the angry mob. He is already out hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, and He stated that he was prepared to use 2000$ of his OWN money to make this right. no scammer would do this. I have chosen to reserve judgement until I recieve my package, But Gutz is anything but a scammer. Im 300$ into this and I really want to get what I ordered, but if I dont, I would choose to settle it civilly with other members and try to get everyone what they ordered, not start a ****storm. Come on guys, Im 16 and handling this more maturely than many of you. I believe Gutz went into this with the best of intentions and it just ****ed up. He is under a huge amount of stress. Cut him a break and quit rousing the mob.

Offline qwack

« Reply #329 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:05:28 »
The "mob" is just people trying to sort out the huge mess that was the result of Berserkfan's carelessness. And playing the obnoxious white knight won't exactly be helpful in this regard.

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #330 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:09:56 »
Im not whiteknighting for berserk, just pointing out that you guys went about this wrong. He ****ed up. he should be blamed. But, we should work this out civilly, and not just throw accusations.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #331 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:10:56 »
The "mob" is just people trying to sort out the huge mess that was the result of Berserkfan's carelessness. And playing the obnoxious white knight won't exactly be helpful in this regard.

There is no white knight..  No one is dying from this.

I am merely the divider between truth and lies..

Keeping with the correct information is important,  the lies are alarmist and damaging to the integrity of Geekhack..

Berserk made a mistake, that is true,  but he is not a liar, and he has presented no misinformation..

The information he has presented were misconstrued..   I've called attention to that..

Offline qwack

« Reply #332 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:16:54 »
I am not going to comment further as I am only involved in this indirectly, so let's all take a step back and let people sort out what they can without writing pages of meaningless banter.

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #333 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:33:27 »

Ivannovich was another guy with good reputation and a very long standing at GH that, at the end, was involved in a huge fraud; therefore, good reputation alone is not enough to support an statement in favor of Berserkfan; also, this thread is about sharing information in look for favorable resolutions for most of the people involved in the problem. If you want to defend the OP open your own thread.

This situation is completely different from Ivan,  Ivan bolted with NOTHING delivered..

Berserkfan was PUSHED OUT before he could properly tune and fix the situation.. In the end, He did ship all of the stuff promised,  though yes, to the wrong addresses...

My defense for Berserkfan Has to go in this thread..

There are still people waiting for packages..  and if anything, the aim of making sure the correct information is in place is as much for Berserk as those people who may be fearful that they won't get anything at all, and have been intentionally tricked.. 

That is not the case.. There were mistakes made, but no trick... 

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #334 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:37:46 »

This situation is completely different from Ivan,  Ivan bolted with NOTHING delivered..

Berserkfan was PUSHED OUT before he could properly tune and fix the situation.. In the end, He did ship all of the stuff promised,  though yes, to the wrong addresses...

There are still people waiting for packages..  and if anything, the aim of making sure the correct information is in place is as much for Berserk as those people who may be fearful that they won't get anything at all, and have been intentionally tricked.. 

I think everyone gets your point tp. you're just sounding like a broken record now.
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #335 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:40:48 »

I think everyone gets your point tp. you're just sounding like a broken record now.

How I wish that were the case..  but it would seem many people still continue to hold onto their misconceptions about Berserkfan..

It's a good thing I type fast.... 

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #336 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:50:18 »
I just want my keycaps.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #337 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:29:32 »
TP4, enough. You're not even invested in the buy. These people have a right to be pissed and that's the point of this thread. Let berserkfan take action on it when he comes back/if he decides to. To the rest of you, thanks for staying civil for the most part.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #338 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:36:42 »
Tp4 is right. You guys have torn into Gutz alot sooner and alot more than was necessary. Only about 20% of the packages have been delivered, yes, sure he ****ed up. But so did the angry mob. He is already out hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, and He stated that he was prepared to use 2000$ of his OWN money to make this right. no scammer would do this. I have chosen to reserve judgement until I recieve my package, But Gutz is anything but a scammer. Im 300$ into this and I really want to get what I ordered, but if I dont, I would choose to settle it civilly with other members and try to get everyone what they ordered, not start a ****storm. Come on guys, Im 16 and handling this more maturely than many of you. I believe Gutz went into this with the best of intentions and it just ****ed up. He is under a huge amount of stress. Cut him a break and quit rousing the mob.

Going to chime in on this one - people ordered and paid things at different times.

I contacted people locally to first. When things started to look fishy, I reached out around internationally - this happened a week later. Gathering information started early - yes. But no accusations were made until nearly 3 weeks after finding that packages were consistently wrong. No alarm was made when we found out that things were double ordered - even my posts in the old thread can support that, where I insisted on giving Gutz the benefit of the doubt.

The timeline goes further back in pm's than it does in forum posts.

« Last Edit: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:43:20 by Skysophrenic »

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #339 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:38:50 »
I wasnt eluding to you, sky. youve been one of the more mature people dealing with this and I applaud your efforts to make everything right. You are handling this properly.

Offline Skysophrenic

« Reply #340 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:57:20 »
On a completely separate note:

I'm also pretty frustrated with how people around GH feel like the have a right to be all condescending without understanding the issue. I feel like nobody actually reads my posts - previously, I feel like I coherently addressed everything Gutz complained about. Again here, tp4 ignored what I wrote and nitpicked on everyone else.

Before I started to public collect data to try to rectify the problems created, I was in conversation with plenty of other people putting a case together. There is ample evidence and explanations for the train of thoughts that have also been thoroughly explained time and time again in my various updates and posts across 3 threads (two now locked and in the grave yard).

Literally, the only reason that keeps me coming back to GH instead of sitting on reddit is because of this incident. I didn't reach out to DT, pm'ing people on GH, consolidate pm's from reddit, and handling communications on watsapp because I would get my money back - I was screwed the moment Gutz withdrew money from moneygram. I literally have nothing to gain. If I get my packages, great! That nets me 0, because that's what I paid for. If I get my packages, and other people get their packages, I'm likely net negative because I need to ship what I got to others. As I have explained before, I literally have nothing to gain. I am doing this because I have been bored.

So goes it:

Ultimatum, if folks want to ****post and make accusations or twist our intentions, I'll gladly delete everything and someone else can start from scratch. Then at least 38 other people along with roughly $6,000 in essentially fraud-ed goods/services will walk out the door. And yes, by definition, fraud is a scam. Intentional or not, commit fraud is a scam. Stop kidding ourselves.

There's enough stupidity and uninformed (sometimes unintentional) ignorance out there in the world. If you don't understand the situation, Please don't contribute to it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:59:11 by Skysophrenic »

Offline rootwyrm

• The Hands of Steel
    • My Website!
« Reply #341 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 18:15:04 »
All I am going to say is this:

It is a statement of fact that tp4tissue is a known problem user. It is a statement of fact that he was doing this exact style of thread ****ting and ****posting in SmallFry's memorial thread in 2013. Yes, this guy **** on Nathan's thread - all over it. More than a dozen posts as I recall, talking trash about Nathan, and attempting to harass other users and start flamewars. And he rightfully got told that it would not be tolerated in that thread.

The guy is either severely mentally ill, or a severe troll. I don't care which. I've PM'd the mods and I've told them the same thing I'm going to say here: I'm not going to waste my time refuting absolutely false, defamatory, and slanderous statements from someone who should have been banned three years ago and has only made his behavior worse since.
And I'm not going to waste my time helping others only to be **** on by a bunch of randoms because one severely deranged child posts a stack of outright lies. Certainly not when the moderators have chosen to leave those lies posted as though they were facts, and choose to overlook a constant and continuous stream of unacceptable behavior.
His behavior wasn't acceptable in 2013 when SmallFry died, and the fact that he hasn't been banned or his abusive posts removed despite clearly getting worse than he was back then is not acceptable now.

I will continue to stay in touch with Meiosis and Scarpia of course as I work through the resolution on my own transaction. But I will absolutely not volunteer my time, energy, or health to a community that tolerates and endorses behavior like tp4tissue's. And I most certainly will not be associated with it.
If you expect me to create a new spreadsheet or salvage it, think again. Skysophrenic and I are on the same page as we have been from day one. We gave Gutz the benefit of the doubt, we tried to work with him, we urged patience in hope it was a simple mix up that could be corrected, and ultimately we amassed facts and evidence proving that it was wide-scale fraud. Unlike Skysophrenic, I am taking time away from personal projects and interrupting things I would much rather be doing in obviously futile hopes that others would do the right thing and maybe at the end of the day, people would get their stuff. Not just me but everyone.
When we see conduct like this, it means the spreadsheet becomes questionable. Now we have to worry about policing it for children who are going to get their giggles from screwing with it or screwing it up. Now we have to worry about refuting blatant lies and trolling. And it's not worth it, especially with the way others have conducted themselves over the past few hours.

If you have an issue with both of us being prepared to walk away and toss all the evidence, do not clutter the thread with additional crap and do not bother us. Take it up privately with the moderation team. They are the ones who are permitting and essentially endorsing the behavior leading us to this decision, by leaving the abusive and deliberately misleading posts up and declining to take action against the people who posted them.
"I remain convinced I am the only person alive who has successfully worn out an IBM Model M mechanically."
Daily Drivers: Adesso 625 (NPKC PBT / Kailh Blue), Rosewill RK9000V2 (KC PBT / MX Brown), 1994 Model M13, Sun Type4, and the rare IBM 1394540.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #342 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 18:59:49 »
Suggestion: People not involved in the sale should stay away from this thread, anything not directly related towards resolution of cases should stop immediately in the benefit of those that expect to get something in return for the money they paid. Simple whining does not add to the case building, either; finally, empty defensive posts, just pollute the discussion.

Again: If you are not involved stay away, if you are, then be constructive.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #343 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 21:07:14 »

Ultimatum, if folks want to ****post and make accusations or twist our intentions, I'll gladly delete everything and someone else can start from scratch.

Please don't do that.

Your spreadsheet is the only road map available to whoever might try to put part of the jigsaw puzzle back together during the next couple of months.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline rootwyrm

• The Hands of Steel
    • My Website!
« Reply #344 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 08:01:26 »

Ultimatum, if folks want to ****post and make accusations or twist our intentions, I'll gladly delete everything and someone else can start from scratch.

Please don't do that.

Your spreadsheet is the only road map available to whoever might try to put part of the jigsaw puzzle back together during the next couple of months.

Then, as I said: take it up with the moderation team who has decided they will permit and essentially endorse the behavior leading us to this decision, by leaving the abusive and deliberately misleading posts up and declining to take action against the people who posted them.

The moderation team is fully aware that we are more than prepared to walk away due to their decisions, and they are fully aware of the problems they have created. All responsibility lays with them at this point.

Offline gtxorb

« Reply #345 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 08:48:16 »

Sorry, I'm just one of the consumer, that didn't receive any of my stuff.

Questions for you - tp4tissue:
1.How do you so certain that he shipped all the stuff, but wrong addresses? You Berserk's wife?
2.Yes he post out a fix for $4000, but any one received?

What you post is just subjectively with no evidence at all.right?
But what Rootwyrm or others do, have at least screenshot to support, so DO NOT blame on sufferer's complain / effort.
If you have anything can support what you have said on this post, please send them out. so all of the rest can see it.

If Berserk willing to solve all the things, just refund what he has screw up.

For any of the trade is 1on1 relationship. if the consumer didn't get what they want or the quality is not as good as promised, the seller will be responsible for it.
NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE TOTALLY SEND OUT OR HOW MUCH HE WILL LOSE,
----------------------------------
I can see his active date, but during he is online, NO PM Response at all, even before what you said "HE WAS PUSHED OUT".
i am quite new to keyboard or keycaps, actually only from this year, I am willing to have more experience.
I thought A GHer which has more than 4 years on GH would never cheat at all. But from all my have, I am wrong.
during chat with Berserk I know he has families, girls maybe? If I am him, I would never let my family see this, and stay as far as I can from GH.
Berserk's last active is 06-01, did he stay behind and laughing at us?

Offline mind_funeral

• savior of lost fortunes
« Reply #346 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 11:14:22 »

Then, as I said: take it up with the moderation team who has decided they will permit and essentially endorse the behavior leading us to this decision, by leaving the abusive and deliberately misleading posts up and declining to take action against the people who posted them.

The moderation team is fully aware that we are more than prepared to walk away due to their decisions, and they are fully aware of the problems they have created. All responsibility lays with them at this point.

The mods muted tp4tissue, but they should take action against berserkfan, too.
Poker II.3 with Gateron Browns and SIP sockets,  Midnight/Twilight DCS
KBP V60 with Gateron Clears, EnjoyPBT Cyrillics
Topre Type Heaven

Offline biocalves

« Reply #347 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 11:28:26 »

I hope they leave berserkfan's account alone, as I would love for him to speak up here when and if he ever chose to do so.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #348 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 12:22:15 »

I hope they leave berserkfan's account alone, as I would love for him to speak up here when and if he ever chose to do so.

berserkfan is no longer allowed to conduct sales on geekhack as a consequence of the results of this sale.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #349 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 12:30:11 »

Please don't do that.

And this was the reason that I spoke up- after all of the work they've put into salvaging this thing, I didn't want them to feel totally unappreciated and attacked.  But I will agree that I took responding too far.  I totally agree with your stance, however, and hope that it stays as a record of what's happened- it was one of the things that pushed me to go ahead and take matters into my own hands- seeing that my item was oversold.  I do, also know that there are people that are frankly apprehensive to jump into the whole thing because of the nature of victim blaming in this thread, and not wanting to be a part of that, and that's making the information incomplete.  I've advised them to contact Root or Sky directly, but I can see why they wouldn't want to.

Can we make this thread a bit more inviting to those people by refraining from interjecting directives to people how they should act, and instead sticking to just factual information?  I think changing the tone would help to make people comfortable to come forth.