Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4203182 times)

Offline iri

Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #29250 on: Sat, 19 March 2022, 16:38:56 »
Turned it off and on again, and the dumb passive aggressive stuff is still there :(
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline wayneoo12

« Reply #29251 on: Mon, 21 March 2022, 23:10:26 »
not one single family or friend bothered to call me on my birthday. not even my own mom and dad.
Be lated happy birthday bro, we all can feel your pain.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 March 2022, 23:12:22 by wayneoo12 »
I love to get products at a lesser delivery price from Upsers.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #29252 on: Wed, 23 March 2022, 11:22:06 »
Pingpong,  it's soooo loud...  they should make a version that's quiet to play.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29254 on: Thu, 24 March 2022, 22:58:16 »
What is it in Jersey? In Tennessee it is 0.0925
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29255 on: Fri, 25 March 2022, 00:12:32 »
What is it in Jersey? In Tennessee it is 0.0925

it's lower, 0.0625,  but that's still alot when you hit 3-4 digits.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29256 on: Fri, 25 March 2022, 10:45:08 »
What is [sales tax] in Jersey? In Tennessee it is 0.0925
Is this what you have to pay to buy anything, on top of the tax that was already taken because you earned money?  I'd be happy with either of those, it's a straight 20% here :mad:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #29257 on: Fri, 25 March 2022, 10:49:57 »
Is this what you have to pay to buy anything, on top of the tax that was already taken because you earned money?  I'd be happy with either of those, it's a straight 20% here :mad:

Yeah, waht is that?
Is it their VAT? 0.0x? Seriously?
F*** 20% in here...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29258 on: Fri, 25 March 2022, 13:31:26 »

Yeah, waht is that?
F*** 20% in here...

Well income tax is 10%-40% and then there's the sales tax, and then property tax.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #29259 on: Fri, 25 March 2022, 19:09:24 »

Yeah, waht is that?
F*** 20% in here...

Well income tax is 10%-40% and then there's the sales tax, and then property tax.

income tax and property tax is everywhere.
Your sales tax at level of 0.0x is a laugh - I wouldn't even mention it - try to add 20% next time you going to buy some electronic equipment - and try not to cry.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29260 on: Fri, 25 March 2022, 19:43:04 »
Your sales tax at level of 0.0x is a laugh - I wouldn't even mention it - try to add 20% next time you going to buy some electronic equipment - and try not to cry.
I wouldn't mind 10% income tax either!

The only good thing about here is they display the actual price rather than a base price with tax added when you go to pay.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29261 on: Sat, 26 March 2022, 00:19:02 »
They should just include tax in the net price in the US like every other country. Super annoying.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29263 on: Mon, 28 March 2022, 00:50:35 »
I think every single person, whether in an office, retail, or blue collar, has that one awful person in some leadership role that simply sees everything in black and white. It's either on policy, or not at all allowed. And they make it their duty to let each and every person know when they do something just slightly off-center of how it's supposed to exactly be done. Their little beady dead fish eyes, and hearts that likely look like a dried fig. Having no place working with people, but much more suited for working against them. If I were an office manager I'd never put them into a leadership position, but I'd hire them in an instant for HR. Then I'd start calling them Terminator.

**** you Brook.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29264 on: Mon, 28 March 2022, 01:39:22 »
So it turns out Will Smith is a complete piece of ****. Wow.  :eek:

Bravo to Rock for not taking that further, that's so ****ed. In front of the World on live broadcast.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29265 on: Mon, 28 March 2022, 02:21:59 »
Difficult to say..

The hairloss is probably due to the revolatilization of rad1at71on previously locked away in the Forests from nu(lear industry pollution/testing + climate change FIRES.

The radz land on the ground, it's weathers/rains, the roots of trees/plants pick it back up,  CLIMATE CHANGE,  burns,  poooooof, it's in the air....  Hairloss/Cancers/etc.

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #29266 on: Mon, 28 March 2022, 05:13:19 »
I think every single person, whether in an office, retail, or blue collar, has that one awful person in some leadership role that simply sees everything in black and white. It's either on policy, or not at all allowed. And they make it their duty to let each and every person know when they do something just slightly off-center of how it's supposed to exactly be done. Their little beady dead fish eyes, and hearts that likely look like a dried fig. Having no place working with people, but much more suited for working against them. If I were an office manager I'd never put them into a leadership position, but I'd hire them in an instant for HR. Then I'd start calling them Terminator.

**** you Brook.
Or known as a dumb robot.  Can't let things slide or help out to make things right, because that's not how it's written in the policy.  There is a certain person I occasionally deal with outside my office who fits this description 100%.  Unfortunately, they're just about everywhere. 

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TKC 1800, Crystal Box Navy, Sprit 100g

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29267 on: Mon, 28 March 2022, 05:14:49 »
Difficult to say..

The hairloss is probably due to the revolatilization of rad1at71on previously locked away in the Forests from nu(lear industry pollution/testing + climate change FIRES.

The radz land on the ground, it's weathers/rains, the roots of trees/plants pick it back up,  CLIMATE CHANGE,  burns,  poooooof, it's in the air....  Hairloss/Cancers/etc.

I think it's just alopecia, but that's a great assessment. He could have made a thousand jokes right then and there, I think he started to when Rock said "You know I could..."
He could've comedically destroyed him, but he restrained himself.
I'd of gone for the easy she cheated on him multiple times jokes, something about slapping other dudes ****s out her mouth or something. Or at least a dad joke like, "He slapped me so hard his wife got her hair knocked out!"

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29269 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 08:35:08 »

Bravo to Rock for not taking that further, that's so ****ed. In front of the World on live broadcast.

I didn't see it and don't care, but (1) celebrities are always fair game for roasting, and a hair joke just ain't that big a thing, and (2) a slap in the face to defend your wife's "honor" also ain't that big a thing - in earlier times it would have been much worse.

Calling a slap "abuse" or "assault" is a perfect example of why Right-Wingers accuse the Left of being such whiny wimps about "political correctness".
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #29270 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 17:02:58 »

I didn't see it and don't care, but (1) celebrities are always fair game for roasting, and a hair joke just ain't that big a thing, and (2) a slap in the face to defend your wife's "honor" also ain't that big a thing - in earlier times it would have been much worse.

Calling a slap "abuse" or "assault" is a perfect example of why Right-Wingers accuse the Left of being such whiny wimps about "political correctness".
But it technically is Assault in the 3rd degree here.  What if it was a sibling or your significant other getting slapped?  Would you call them a wimp?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Offline granola bar enthusiast

« Reply #29271 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 18:20:20 »
i am currently locked out of my parents house and they won't be back for the next 4 hours

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29272 on: Wed, 06 April 2022, 18:28:16 »

What if it was a sibling or your significant other getting slapped?

This was a non-injurious social interaction between 2 middle-aged men, acquaintances, of equivalent age, size, and social standing.

Those who squawked about being appalled when what they saw was not "political correctness" are the whiny wimps.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29274 on: Fri, 08 April 2022, 14:48:18 »
Currently working too much and too hard to actually focus on finding a better job in my meager downtime.
That's how they get ya! Keep you under that thumb forever.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29275 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 00:07:15 »
Someone keeps stealing my lunch out the work fridge. 3 days in a row they have jacked my ****ty frozen tv dinner, forcing me to spend out of my budget to buy lunch.

Convince me not to dose one with 2tabs liquid 1-P LSD

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29276 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 02:53:16 »
Someone keeps stealing my lunch out the work fridge. 3 days in a row they have jacked my ****ty frozen tv dinner, forcing me to spend out of my budget to buy lunch.

I can't condone breaking the law and am not sure it would survive being microwaved, laxatives are the usual go-to in such situations though again not sure if they survive either.  You could get something you eat cold for a day and put it in the same place in the fridge, then either would work...

Another option could be using something like a permanent marker that doesn't dry on the plastic so they get red, green or blue fingers when they pick it up?  This has the advantage that if for whatever reason it's not taken you can still eat it having taken precautions.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29277 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 03:19:29 »
My fourth bandage contact lens doesn't seem to agree with my eye - it's dripping and painful again.  The usual number to call to get help is Mon-Fri so having been deterred from waiting on the "exceptionally busy" phone line I've gone through a website asking stupid questions until finally it agreed I need help so arranged for a nurse will call me "within 30 minutes" unless they're busy which the phone said they were.  At 8:30AM after no natural disasters or sporting triumphs how can they be busy?  Needless to say the 30 minute mark has passed.

Would be so annoying if my phone worked properly but it doesn't and production of it's replacement doesn't start until Monday so it might arrive for the birthday following the one I needed it for but maybe not.  I don't use my phone much so this annoyance had mostly been forgotten but this brings it back to mind.

So can't look at a screen for more than 30 seconds and can't do anything for fear of missing the call - what a great start to the weekend.

Edit:  Looked at the confirmation page again, there's a typo in my phone number - 30 minute counter reset.  I'm now aware that my incompetence is contributing to the delay for others but as I can't see I can't feel too bad about it.

Edit 2:  They're not busy - got a call back in 10 minutes!  The nurse had no idea bandage contact lenses exist so had to educate them, luckily they were a native English speaker.  Now waiting for another call back after they contact ophthalmology...

Edit 3:  Nurse called back to say the opthalmologist is going to call me.  If I don't get a call in the next 3 hours(!) start the whole process again and they will chase him.
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 April 2022, 03:50:58 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #29278 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 07:51:29 »

Hot sauce, super hot, hot sauce.  If you eat chips, throw a one chip challenge chip in there.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29279 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 08:03:03 »
Won't work.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29280 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 08:58:49 »
Hot sauce, super hot, hot sauce.  If you eat chips, throw a one chip challenge chip in there.

They sell liquid capsaicin.

But again, if it leads to choking and death, the family could still press charges.

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #29281 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 10:21:05 »

They sell liquid capsaicin.

But again, if it leads to choking and death, the family could still press charges.

Show Image

I use the cream version on my neck and back, lol.

Offline iri

« Reply #29282 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 15:58:29 »
I miss thrush nightingales so much.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29283 on: Sat, 09 April 2022, 16:24:48 »
Got seen at the hospital at 12:30, was prescribed three extra things to put in my eye including the same goo for nights that I was told not to use with a contact in previously, some drops for infections (which I don't have) and some which fully dilate the pupil increasing light sensitivity and making my vision even worse.  Spent the afternoon walking to five pharmacies before finding one which had all three items (you can't just get one or two as they have to keep the piece of paper) then they insisted on checking with the doctor due to two of them saying "no contacts" so I finally got home at 6PM as the anaesthetic was wearing off.  Having used all but the night goo my eye feels much like it did this morning.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29284 on: Mon, 18 April 2022, 03:22:58 »
Wouldn't be a long weekend without a post about how pointless everything is, nothing new to say so I'll leave it at that.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29285 on: Mon, 18 April 2022, 07:21:32 »
Wouldn't be a long weekend without a post about how pointless everything is, nothing new to say so I'll leave it at that.

Try a new hobby, a healthy one like golf.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29286 on: Mon, 18 April 2022, 09:03:26 »

I'll leave it at that.

Went on a nice hike yesterday. There must be somewhere nearby where you can get out for some fresh air and sunshine.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29287 on: Mon, 18 April 2022, 10:30:16 »
Went on a nice hike yesterday. There must be somewhere nearby where you can get out for some fresh air and sunshine.
Half an hour walk in the right direction from home and there are footpaths and fields followed by woodland, or should I say there was last I went that way.  It's been a while and every other direction has been built on so why not that one.  Even if it is still "green" a walk is great while it lasts but tomorrow it's gone.

Try a new hobby, a healthy one like golf.
With no way to practice at home I'll be bad for years and as discussed before being bad at something is not fun.

Both ideas are also non-ideal as they're lonerish.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29289 on: Mon, 18 April 2022, 12:35:53 »
We need a gekha mm0rpgr' clan ?
Not sure what that is, my life is not US timezone compatible so if it involves online socialising then it wont work.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29290 on: Tue, 19 April 2022, 15:52:05 »
I had a 'cardiac event'
Not even 40 yet
Doc says I am extremely stressed, and have True Hypertension
Psyc says I have become a victim of the bottom rung of society, and am currently trapped

So all my ****ed up thoughts wound up being actually correct.
I am going to die from the stress of being poor, literally.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29291 on: Tue, 19 April 2022, 18:55:56 »
I had a 'cardiac event'
Not even 40 yet
Psyc says I have become a victim of the bottom rung of society, and am currently trapped

SO.. like, quakP4 said you would, less than a year ago.  Tp4 takes no pleasure in the i told you so.

Yes, a set of inoptimal events culminated in what  "IS"   Noisyturtle,  but NT's current set of thought pattern is surrendering his choice in the matter,   AND,  perpetuating such bad habits despite some awareness of their eventuality.

Nt, you are trapped, but only you can get yourself out.  100% veggie,  read prevent and reverse heart disease by Caldwell Esselstyn.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29292 on: Tue, 19 April 2022, 19:59:33 »
I had a 'cardiac event'
Not even 40 yet

SO.. like, quakP4 said you would, less than a year ago.  Tp4 takes no pleasure in the i told you so.

Yes, a set of inoptimal events culminated in what  "IS"   Noisyturtle,  but NT's current set of thought pattern is surrendering his choice in the matter,   AND,  perpetuating such bad habits despite some awareness of their eventuality.

Nt, you are trapped, but only you can get yourself out.  100% veggie,  read prevent and reverse heart disease by Caldwell Esselstyn.

You are right, I need to make some serious changes in almost all facets quickly.
I just didn't think it would catch up with me this fast. I thought I had another 15 years or so of bad choices.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29293 on: Tue, 19 April 2022, 20:35:36 »
You are right, I need to make some serious changes in almost all facets quickly.
I just didn't think it would catch up with me this fast. I thought I had another 15 years or so of bad choices.

It's getting really bad out there,  Childhood diabetus is through the roof.  We've got 30yr olds with severe vascular disease.

The biggest culprite "of late" has been keto/carnivore fad.

Rewatch The Game Changers (2018) documentary, every scene in it is fact checked, cited and comes from the highest source in medicine.

Offline iri

« Reply #29294 on: Wed, 20 April 2022, 04:01:34 »
I had a 'cardiac event'
Not even 40 yet

So are you going back to project management?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline yui

« Reply #29296 on: Thu, 21 April 2022, 12:02:32 »
UGhghgh... Supr allergies this year... nose 100% stuff
well, you know that mask we had to wear for some time, very good at trapping allergens i found out, and greatly reduced my allergies.

that really do bother me, facing a real life or death health issue you still spew out your bull**** about veganism as if it was a proven cure to everything, it is not, never was and never will be, it can help cure some diseases or really, really impede the process depending on the disease. TP4 i am 99.99% certain you have no more medical credential than me or any others here, so stop giving medical advice as if it was a universal truth, it is not and at best you will not help at worst you can actually hurt someone...

also i had a little party at my house and had to tell a friend to leave because he became violent with others and refused to calm down but i still do feel really bad about it... does not help that he does not want to talk anymore.
(And no TP veganism would not have helped, the reason he got violent was beer, and beer is as far as i know vegan)
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29297 on: Thu, 21 April 2022, 12:45:33 »

that really do bother me, facing a real life or death health issue you still spew out your bull**** about veganism as if it was a proven cure to everything, it is not, never was and never will be, it can help cure some diseases or really, really impede the process depending on the disease. TP4 i am 99.99% certain you have no more medical credential than me or any others here, so stop giving medical advice as if it was a universal truth, it is not and at best you will not help at worst you can actually hurt someone...

Yui, we are net_buddies,  but you are the worst kind of moronic, the kind that refuse to do research.

NTurtle is about to die, and you can think of nothing but perpetuating your own ignorance.

Doctor Caldwell Esselstyn is director of the Heart Disease Reversal Program at the Cleveland Clinic.(one of the world's leading cardiology hospitals.) [4] And is the author of Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease (2007), in which he argued for a low-fat, whole foods, plant-based diet that avoids all animal products and oils, as well as reducing or avoiding soybeans, nuts, and avocados. The diet has been advocated by former U.S. President Bill Clinton.

There is absolutely NO higher pedigree when it comes to heart health,  for god sake this guy is married to the grand daughter of the FOUNDER of the Cleveland Clinic.

Toured as an Army surgeon in Vietnam
President of the Staff and as a member of its Board of Governors. Cleveland clinic
President of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29298 on: Thu, 21 April 2022, 15:53:37 »

Yui, we are net_buddies,  but you are the worst kind of moronic, the kind that refuse to do research.

NTurtle is about to die, and you can think of nothing but perpetuating your own ignorance.

Doctor Caldwell Esselstyn is director of the Heart Disease Reversal Program at the Cleveland Clinic.(one of the world's leading cardiology hospitals.) [4] And is the author of Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease (2007), in which he argued for a low-fat, whole foods, plant-based diet that avoids all animal products and oils, as well as reducing or avoiding soybeans, nuts, and avocados. The diet has been advocated by former U.S. President Bill Clinton.

There is absolutely NO higher pedigree when it comes to heart health,  for god sake this guy is married to the grand daughter of the FOUNDER of the Cleveland Clinic.

Toured as an Army surgeon in Vietnam
President of the Staff and as a member of its Board of Governors. Cleveland clinic
President of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons

It's mostly sodium levels. Unhealthy foods tend to already have very high sodium levels, and all my favorite foods are salted and cured. Food shopping yesterday was a sobering experience, I am not sure I WANT to eat like that for another 30 years :(

sigh... I'm not even that fat idk why my body is betraying me this early, I was supposed to have good genetics  >:D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29299 on: Thu, 21 April 2022, 17:18:16 »
It's mostly sodium levels. Unhealthy foods tend to already have very high sodium levels, and all my favorite foods are salted and cured. Food shopping yesterday was a sobering experience, I am not sure I WANT to eat like that for another 30 years :(

sigh... I'm not even that fat idk why my body is betraying me this early, I was supposed to have good genetics  >:D

Sodium is very much a component of the problem. The Primary issue is the Percentage of calories FROM FAT that you've put into the pipes,  and your reckless Cholesterol.  :D