Author Topic: saturnotaku's GH Appreciation Giveaway: Win a keyboard, caps or USB cable!  (Read 3705 times)

Offline saturnotaku

In appreciation for all the knowledge I've received on this forum, I thought it about time to give something more substantive back to the community than just a couple sets of keycaps. Well, I'm giving away some keycaps here, but that's not all. Here's what I have that could be yours:

Grand Prize: KB Paradise V60 Mini Keyboard with Cherry MX Clear switches Congratulations - fknraiden!

Second Prize: A set of Tai Hao Dolch keycaps with an extra black spacebar (B.87 keyboard not included). Congratulations - Touch_It!

Third Prize: A 7-foot red/white Mimic USB mini cable Congratulations - Flyersfan1!

« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 11:33:11 by saturnotaku »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Nice of you to do this giveaway! :thumb:
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
*Checks profile*

Date Registered:
    Mon, 05 January 2015, 08:22:30

Damn...  :-[

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
Great giveaway, Saturn!

Simply put, I appreciate this forum for not only the wealth of knowledge so many of the members have, but that we have some genuinely good hearted people around here.  There are far too many names to list, but it never ceases to amaze me how so many people can rally around one another to contribute to something meaningful.  I don't have too many IRL friends at the moment, but GH has definitely had that "family" vibe ever since I've joined, and has been one of the biggest reasons I've continually been active here for the past two years. So thanks so much GH, and I look forward for more good times to come!  :D
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Great giveaway, Saturn!

Simply put, I appreciate this forum for not only the wealth of knowledge so many of the members have, but that we have some genuinely good hearted people around here.  There are far too many names to list, but it never ceases to amaze me how so many people can rally around one another to contribute to something meaningful.  I don't have too many IRL friends at the moment, but GH has definitely had that "family" vibe ever since I've joined, and has been one of the biggest reasons I've continually been active here for the past two years. So thanks so much GH, and I look forward for more good times to come!  :D

GH stands for Geek Hack..

but also Group Hugs

There are no coincidences,  This harmonious community was ordained..

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
I appreciate GeekHack because it provides a platform for people to share information with the purpose of helping other people to improve themselves by empowering them with the skills, knowledge, and encouragement to create something new or to make informed decisions about how to improve their quality of life with respect to keyboards.   Because this information is freely offered, as members grow in knowledge and experience, they feel a sense of duty to share their knowledge and the community benefits.   Information is the coin of the realm and people like to pay back what they get from the community.  That being said, as much as I would like to have a display board for the inevitable decline into custom key cap depravity, if I win the keyboard, I would rather gift it to a member who doesn't yet have a mechanical (preferably a member whose health would benefit from having a mechanical keyboard) or by repurposing it into a touring board so people can have the experience of using a 60% board and Cherry MX Clears before making a purchase decision. 

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
Really great of you to host such a giveaway!

Anyways, Geekhack is a sort of escape for me. an escape from my depression and other problems that I have. It's a place where I can go and talk about things I love and talk to some great people. I'm not a very social person and Geekhack is that place I talk to people in my days. It's a place where I can find solace in such things as keyboards.

It's one corner of my life, where I can just relax and enjoy things. Where I can (For the most part) Put my cynical and pessimistic thoughts on rest for a moment. And just talk with really cool people, about such odd things as keyboards. Most people take solace in laying on the beach, going to party's, but somehow Geekhack has become that haven of solace, that I just enjoy.

And the drama is always fun!  :p

Again, really great of you to host such giveaway.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
I appreciate this community for a number of reasons..

I've learned a lot about keyboards from the generous people on Geekhack. 
I love the artwork shared by the various cap makers and craftsmen (and women!). 
I hope to do my first keyboard build this year, and I'm sure I will be able to get help from the community when I inevitably have questions.

I don't generally feel very comfortable talking with people, or even leave the house unless I have to.  It is nice to have a place to go where I can 'be around' people that share some interests.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
i love geekhack because it's like a mother-in-law

it fights with your friends a lot, it makes fun of you

but in the end you appreciate that you have one
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline saturnotaku

Surely there are more people who want to win a keyboard.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
Surely there are more people who want to win a keyboard.
More people should show up in the coming days. That's how I notice it happens most of the time.  :)

EDIT: Woops! I hope that didn't disqualify me for replying to you :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 April 2015, 18:24:31 by Air tree »

Offline Muffin860

I'm not eligible as I just learned/joined GH recently, but good luck to those who are!
IBM Model M

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Why do I appreciate geekhack?

Because of the people.

This is kinda random, but let’s look at the list of people who have posted before me. It’s enough to make my case…

1)   Saturnotaku is offering nice stuff and encouraging us to build a community spirit. And he’s only the latest in goodness knows how many people. Just this year alone there has been dustinhxc, intelli78, and I’m sure I’ve missed out more people since I never look at anything involving free clacks.
2)   JDCarpe. That man is an institution all by himself. Have you seen this thread I made? https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70720.0 JD was the guy who stepped in to make good pasph’s loss after whitefiredragon vanished, he was helping out thechemist when sick, he took a bad deal off crimsontofu’s hands; his good deeds are legion.
3)   TP4Tissue is our top poster and an entertainment program all by himself. Or popular philosophy…
4)   Greath… excluded due to recent registration of account
5)   Flyersfan is a great guy. We’ve done business before, we’ve had nice conversations, it’s all good.
6)   Derezzed is fairly new, but I already notice his contributions. He posts stuff on ergonomics, custom keyboards and their design, lots of interesting stuff considering how low his official post count is. (But I’m not forgiving that he’s part of the 60% herd rather than my very, very tiny split matrix layout crowd.)
7)   Air Tree, sorry, you seem to be a gamer guy and I don’t talk games.
8)   Cmadrid, lots of contributions. But my most memorable was his Ferguson discussion last year. I learned a lot. I knew Missouri was a pretty un-reconstructed place back in the 1990s from people I met in college, but my news is old. The white polisci major and student democrat member who told me about the segregation, unrepresentative politics, aggressive policing… Cmadrid showed me that St Louis is still the same.

I am posting this before the thread runs to 100 posts. There are so many good folks on the forum whom I am happy to know or to read! This is what makes geekhack so great.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
I would have to go with the popular opinion and say that I appreciate Geekhack for the people. I have been a member of several forums, however this one has by far the friendliest people, and is a great place to hang out! I have made several friends during my short stay here on the forum, people who i talk to daily on Skype and play games with occasionally. But even more then that, I have had positive experiences with every single person I have interacted with here on the forum!  :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Thank you for this excellent giveaway :)

I appreciate Geekhack because it enables me to participate in community-enhancing giveaways like this, where the entry conditions are distressingly moderate, such as being a member of this forum since before 01-Jan-2015 (met by a factor of about 10), and having at least 50 posts (met by a factor of about 330).  I'd be curious to try clear switches (should I be fortune enough to be selected for the top prize), or as I appreciate irony to see whether the second prize can be delivered before my Tai Hao Dolch GB order arrives, should I be thusly blessed.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
The reason i appreciate geekhack is because it`s much more than just a forum where people chat about keyboards.
I mean yeah we do talk about keyboards, in depth too. Theres way more information here about keyboards than anyone would ever need, heck not only keyboards too since a lot of times this hobby turns into photography since we have so many guys who take amazing pictures you feel like you have to as well, or learning how to solder leads people to start making other things and a know a bunch of our guys end up programming some nifty stuff!

The real reason GH is awesome is because this community is tight and actually cares about one another and takes a genuine interest in what you`re doing.
I`ll admit that i haven`t been apart of a lot of forums but the ones i was involved in were never like this, although that brings another problem because i care about the other members here it makes it that much easier to hand over my money XD

Anyways it`s awesome of you to do this man! Thank you!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
Why do I appreciate geekhack?

Because of the people.

This is kinda random, but let’s look at the list of people who have posted before me. It’s enough to make my case…

1)   Saturnotaku is offering nice stuff and encouraging us to build a community spirit. And he’s only the latest in goodness knows how many people. Just this year alone there has been dustinhxc, intelli78, and I’m sure I’ve missed out more people since I never look at anything involving free clacks.
2)   JDCarpe. That man is an institution all by himself. Have you seen this thread I made? https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70720.0 JD was the guy who stepped in to make good pasph’s loss after whitefiredragon vanished, he was helping out thechemist when sick, he took a bad deal off crimsontofu’s hands; his good deeds are legion.
3)   TP4Tissue is our top poster and an entertainment program all by himself. Or popular philosophy…
4)   Greath… excluded due to recent registration of account
5)   Flyersfan is a great guy. We’ve done business before, we’ve had nice conversations, it’s all good.
6)   Derezzed is fairly new, but I already notice his contributions. He posts stuff on ergonomics, custom keyboards and their design, lots of interesting stuff considering how low his official post count is. (But I’m not forgiving that he’s part of the 60% herd rather than my very, very tiny split matrix layout crowd.)
7)   Air Tree, sorry, you seem to be a gamer guy and I don’t talk games.
8)   Cmadrid, lots of contributions. But my most memorable was his Ferguson discussion last year. I learned a lot. I knew Missouri was a pretty un-reconstructed place back in the 1990s from people I met in college, but my news is old. The white polisci major and student democrat member who told me about the segregation, unrepresentative politics, aggressive policing… Cmadrid showed me that St Louis is still the same.

I am posting this before the thread runs to 100 posts. There are so many good folks on the forum whom I am happy to know or to read! This is what makes geekhack so great.

Split matrix's day will come.  Ergodox is the reason I discovered GeekHack.  But there are several Ergodox variants in development by people whose skill exceeds mine by one or two orders of magnitude, so I'm waiting to see how that shakes out before getting into split, column-staggered keyboards -- unless I can find a cheap Kinesis Advantage (not split, I know) or μTRON (*pipe dream*).   Until that day arrives, I'm developing my design skills on Sholes variants, which I wouldn't be doing without ijprest's keyboard layout tool and swill's plate builder tool.  Nor would I have developed as much as I have without other GeekHackers sharing their designs and giving me feedback on my designs.  There is still so much I don't know (CAD, PCB design, keyboard driver programming, etc.)  but I would be nowhere without the people of GeekHack.  By the way, the particulars of your Jailhouse mod remain an enigma to me, but it's half the reason, I choose notched cutouts for the switches on swill's plate builder.

But it really is the involvement of the people on GeekHack that gives it life and makes it what it is.  To even try to list the people who make GeekHack great is futile, as for every person I could name, there are more people who I forget and several more who I don't even know about.  But I will say I'm particularly impressed by the custom key cap making community here because they give their time and knowledge to new makers, knowing that these new makers could eventually be competing for customers' dollars in the marketplace.  Also, Bunnylake deserves a mention.  I haven't had a transaction with him yet, but I've been following the Toxic GB thread for 4 months now and I understand that people are rightfully upset about it, but I think their anger is misdirected at Bunny and Cody.  Those guys should be on a stained-glass window somewhere; their efforts to do right by the Toxic GB must surely have elevated them to the status of sainthood by now.

This post disqualifies me, but I don't care.  If I had won the keyboard, I wasn't going to keep it anyway.  I'd rather take another opportunity to express my appreciation for GeekHack.  Thanks to all of you.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
I appreciate Geekhack because of the sense of a community it has, and because it is so close, that people feel like doing giveaways, and there are a lot on here. I have never seen a community with as many members giving back to the community, and some of the members on here help to make GH what it is, and are always there to help new people, or people who need help.

Offline Touch_It

saturnotaku's GH Appreciation Giveaway: Win a keyboard, caps or USB cable!
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 23:20:51 »
Originally I was a complete nub who liked rubber domes and shiny lights for the "dark years" of my life.  Then I heard a whisper of something better.  A type of keyboard called mechanical.  What could that be? Aren't all keyboards the same?  You press a key and types a letter.

Now I knew they were out there.  The seeds had been planted.  But as we all know seeds need water.  I decided I didn't need "water" at that time.  I was content knowing there were other keyboards out there, but not perusing one or knowledge.

Time (I wish I had back) passes.  Mechanical keyboards out in the wild are undoubtedly passing me by.  Then one very special day (didn't know it at the time) I was working in Geek Squad at the counter.  A lady came in with lots of recycling.  Oh my, what do we have here?  Two old beige keyboards.  One IBM, one Chicony.  I ended up taking both home (shhh)

My path towards Geek Hack and awesomeness has sprouted.  I somehow stumbled upon this wonderful site.  Maybe by googling.  I asked a few questions over the coming months/years but wasn't active or knowledgable.  I ended up squiring a few more boards but went rogue.

Come late 2014 my interest sparked.  I came back to Geek Hack.  I saw what I had been missing;  How amazing the community had become.  I was surprised at the amount of information there was and how smart and dedicated people were. 

Seeing this and having developed love for IBM buckling springs I embarked on my quest to obtain a new unicomp m and convert my geek squad terminal m to USB.  Somewhere along this line I learned about IBM model f.  Through this awesome community, made my dream of owning and actually using a 4704 IBM f keyboard.  My things progressed quickly and it felt as if someone was holding my hand the whole way.  What an amazing place to have so quickly drag me in and enlighten me.

Now not a day goes by that I'm not on here either looking for me next keyboard or set of caps,  expanding my knowledge, or just hanging out having a good time.  Besides my wife, puppies, and work,  I spend a majority of my remaining time on this site.  Keyboards have become my hobby and passion.  It is truly a pleasure being a part of this community as we all have the same love of keyboards.

I won't go so far as to say it has changed my life, but there is no hiding the fact that it has become a large, and awesome part of my life.  It's a lot to say about a single website but it's undeniable that once I got started, my free time and wallet have taken major hits.

#mosthatedwebsiteby spouses

GL everyone

« Last Edit: Mon, 20 April 2015, 00:41:33 by Touch_It »

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
I appreciate GH for all the talented people here being creative

Offline fknraiden

First off, this is very awesome of you and I wish I was more financially stable to be able to do stuff like this aside from smaller stuff I've given away at my cities local meet up.
I appreciate having a place where I can talk and not get looked down upon when I start to go full geek. I cannot even fathom the amount of times I've made a post or jumped in the irc needing help or seeking input on keyboard matters I would otherwise not be able to get. Since joining GeekHack to buy my first mech (Filco TKL brown) I've probably spent close to 1k in total, and haven't regretted most of it. I've learned to solder and way more stuff I would have otherwise not been able to do or had to pay a ton to have them done by a professional.
In summery, all of you are amazing and I look forward to talking more and potentially going to a keycon if it ended up being on the west coast in the future.
Can't wait to see who's day/week/month you make with these amazing prizes.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline fknraiden

Just thought I'd come back and give this thread a little awareness bump.

Offline saturnotaku

Less than 50 hours to go...

I updated the rules a bit. Anyone who has previously entered who wants to give this thread a courtesy bump will not be disqualified.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 April 2015, 10:27:00 by saturnotaku »

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
I hate writing these things, but im going to give it a try :)

I have had a mechanical keyboard since around 5 years back. A ducky shine with mx blacks. I bought it after reading some about mx switches and which one to use for playing games which required high apm. I was happy at the time and didnt think more of mechs. When i started my current job i asked my boss if i could get a mechanical keyboard and he said yes, i started investigating what keyboard and keycaps to get and found geekhack. THERE WAS SO MUCH TO READ. People did all kinds of stuff to their keyboards, keycaps in million variaties. I was amazed over how people helped each other out. JD started a collection for passph when WFD dissapeared with his things.

I was intrigued! Started joining groupbuys, whilst reading a bunch of threads on how to solder, what keyboards could fit in which cases. Now its a full fledge addiction and i dont see myself leaving the community and its members for a million years.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
i <3 geekhack

:-*

Not actuall entering, I already have all of the things you're gifting, hehe.  Many thanks for the generosity, though - one of the many reasons I love this place.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
It's alright, I guess...

Offline saturnotaku

Less than 24 hours left...

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
Why do I like GH? There's a lot of reasons, actually.

I registered here last December, had looked around a couple of times when linked here from /r/mk and liked what I saw, so I decided to register and join in.

I've learned a ton of stuff since I joined this place. There's so much information tucked into the various sections here, so much fascinating discussion about things I wouldn't have even thought to wonder about before. Switch types, keyboard brands, wonderful resources on soldering and designing and everything you were too ignorant to ask about.

This is the place where I really found out about and got into artisan caps. I've got ten now, and the variety and creativity of them is amazing and inspiring and if I had more money and any skill whatsoever at sculpting I'd probably try to make my own. Even on non-artisan keycaps I've been inspired by the work and effort that goes into things - The Triumph-Adler GMK group buy Intelli78 worked so hard on, for example. And there's more learning as well; I've gone from 'Yeah, key caps, what about them?' to having preferences and knowing about profiles and materials and manufacturers...

The galleries here are also an attraction and inspiration; so many amazing photographs of amazing boards and keycap sets that both make me want them and want to get better at photography.

Outside of keyboards this place has still been great. Offtopic is fun and I've even been exposed to something new here, an awesome video game music thread turned me on to a game series I hadn't previously been familiar with that has incredible music I've come to love listening to, Ar Tonelico.

Even off the forums, GH has been awesome. I've started to hang out on the IRC channel and there's a lot of amazing discussion there and people who are fun to talk to, so I've started to really like it there. I've also been to a meetup and met GHers in real life, and had an amazing time that resulted in, as usual, more knowledge and hands-on experience with things I'd only read about - I learned I liked MX Clears, that Matias Quiet Click switches are awesome, that buckling springs feel good, and it's directly responsible for me getting my WASD Code. I'm going to another meetup tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be awesome. :D

So yeah, I really enjoy and appreciate this forum. And of course giveaways like this that members do. I haven't won any yet, but it's still a totally awesome thing. :D

Y'all rock.
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline saturnotaku

This contest is closed. I will re-open the thread when the winners have been announced and claimed their prizes.

Offline saturnotaku

All prizes have been claimed. Your items should ship this weekend.

Congratulations to the winners, and a big thanks to all who participated!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
This giveaway was great. Thanks saturnotaku :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Fantastic giveaway and congrats to the winners.  I totally forgot to enter, but it's still great to see such generous prizes and a love for others on here.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
As stated above, great giveaway, saturnotaku!

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
Congrats to the winners, and thanks again for running this. :)
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline fknraiden

Yay! I never win anything. This was an awesome message to wake up to.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Congrats fknraiden, Touch_It and Flyersfan1 :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
Let me know if you ever have issues with the cable, flyersfan1.

Offline Touch_It

Thanks Saturnotaku, and everyone for the congrats.  I'm very excited to get them.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
Congratz guys!

Thanks again saturn for doing this giveaway!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline fknraiden

Got the keyboard earlier this week! It's now on semi permanent loan to a friend who wanted to explore mechs over his dell domes.