Author Topic: Slime maker anyone?  (Read 3507 times)

Offline jakeryan

Slime maker anyone?
« on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 11:01:18 »
I know it’s been a while since slime was a trend. But I’m kinda conservative (I’m not sure if this adjective is appropriate cuz I’m not an English native, sorry bout that), I don’t like things that too many people are into at a time. Therefore, I just experienced making slime for the first time and it turned out to be failed T_T So please share with me your successful experience below. Thanks a lot!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Slime maker anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 12:03:07 »
When my kids were small, my wife used to make this with them. One thing that she always said was that it really needed the borax to work well.

https://littlebinsforlittlehands.com/homemade-slime-recipe/
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 16:34:11 »
When I was a kid I used to mix borax and water and you wind up with a liquid that becomes solid under pressure. I'm sure slime tech has come a long way since Gak and Floam though.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 20 September 2020, 03:57:15 »
Shaving cream is the key to fluffy slime.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.