Author Topic: Soft Rim is best !!  (Read 504 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Soft Rim is best !!
« on: Thu, 09 May 2024, 15:05:34 »

What say Gekha ?

307819-0

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Soft Rim is best !!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 11 May 2024, 08:15:27 »
I've never really use these trackpads on laptops. Why do people use them and why do you think the soft rim one is the best, not sure how there would be a noticeable difference between them.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 11 May 2024, 14:29:04 »

Why do people use them

They are very convenient, and I think they are faster and simpler than track pads. But I mine has the usual dome and I don't think I have tried any others.
"Cohen has been described as a “fixer,” a guy who gets things done, who cleans up messes and who calms the waters in a crisis. But mostly, it seems that Cohen was a lackey.
He wasn’t someone telling Trump hard truths to make sure that he was protected. Cohen was the guy who simply wanted to make sure that Trump was placated. He wanted the boss to be happy. Cohen wasn’t using his clout or connections to turn the tide in Trump’s favor.
He was just another person whose ambitions and self-worth had become intertwined with Trump, someone who as federal investigators closed in on him, as he lied and then lied some more, he had to be reminded by his wife, his daughter and his son that Trump was neither his salvation, nor was he someone worth saving." 2024-05-14 comment

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 11 May 2024, 19:58:55 »
The rim one is much easier to hold down while scrolling, The dome one is good, but your finger slides off if you hold it down.