Author Topic: // Cover-up !! //  (Read 1345 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
// Cover-up !! //
« on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 05:50:23 »
Pretty much every State is either not-testing or fudging the numbers.

It's reasonable to assume anywhere with equivalent population density will have approximately the same outbreak/percentage-of-death

Undercounting is between 3-10x,  Soooooo, we're probably ~1.0 million deaths at the end of this just in (USA).

But you'll never hear about it,  just like the 1 million liquidators (chernobyl cleanup crew) that didn't die due to radiation according to the Nooqulr regulatory agency. Or the ~1 million new cancer cases as the result of Fukushima.

Offline Kavik

Re: // Cover-up !! //
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 10:38:37 »
This accounts for the misleading mortality rate. If we don't know the total number of infected people, we can't know the actual mortality rate, only the mortality rate of *known cases*, which is meaningless.

Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: // Cover-up !! //
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 May 2020, 13:31:46 »
Yeah, the stats are crap.  Had to laugh when they added 'non-hospital' deaths to the UK count, which means care homes are included.  Care homes being where elderly people go to die.

And the 8 people at work who've been off with symptoms?  Not a test between them.  It's OK though because my part of the country doesn't have many cases.  I guess we don't have many high density population areas so could be accurate.

Is the high death rate supposed to scare the intellectually challenged in to staying home, or at least keeping apart in public?  It doesn't, at least among the people I know/see.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod