Author Topic: Vegan Trials  (Read 11353 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Vegan Trials
« on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 16:37:11 »
Recently started becoming hipster..

Everything's been alrite so far..

Notable changes..

----- Have to eat 5 times a day because most plants are not Calorically dense but take alot of Space..

As a result, Also haz to bathroom alot, up to 5 times..   

Called the doctor, he says this is good, because the more quickly things move OUT of you, the less colon cancer that waste matter is potentially contributing to..

-----  Exercise recovery improvement, almost non existent soreness post workouts..  Possibly due to improved vascular tree circulation..

Downsides.. 

sigh..................  can't save any money from eating Costco Rotisserie Chicken..   

Now Tp4 haz $0 monies.. because can't enjoy the government subsidies to the meat industry which keep meat product prices artificially low..

But it's not a huge change, as Tp4 merely went from ep1c p00r to  Destitute..   not such a large step.

Typical Meal

1/8 cup of walnuts

2x Small Red Potato (boiled)

1x Medium Sweet Potato (boiled)

--Veggie stirfry-- (Whatever's on sale)

C(7,2) of pear, banana, orange,  mango, papaya, watermelon, cantaloupe, 

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Re: Vegan Trials
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 17:09:05 »
LOL, I was worried!

Glad you and your intestines are back "on track". :D

So post workout gains are usually from protein, are you saying the greens are helping you recover quickly, like from being sore?

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 17:12:36 »
My brother and his g/f have been doing the vegan thing for a few months. Its tough keeping your macros up so you have energy and such. Plus you definitely need to source your veggies from local organic to try and maximize nutritional value. If you ever need some motivation check out "The Omnivores Dilemma" or the follow-up research "In the Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan. Good stuff that will make you feel inspired to eat the best food you can.
-Dana

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 17:15:38 »
My brother and his g/f have been doing the vegan thing for a few months. Its tough keeping your macros up so you have energy and such. Plus you definitely need to source your veggies from local organic to try and maximize nutritional value. If you ever need some motivation check out "The Omnivores Dilemma" or the follow-up research "In the Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan. Good stuff that will make you feel inspired to eat the best food you can.

I get my macros from Popeyes Spicy Chicken Tenders..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 17:24:26 »
Why am tp r become rabbit?
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 17:26:49 »
Bacon FTW

Oh and what I'm about to eat

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 18:04:10 »
^ mmmmm makes me want some peruvian chicken
-Dana

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 19:05:44 »
Fgt

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 21:46:06 »

Am at the age where everyone around me is catching the heart disease and cancer..

Cowardice Perhaps  ??

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 21:51:26 »

The BEST information out there rests on correlation studies,  the actual mechanisms are too complicated for modern science to fully depict..

But the solution to near term ailments seeeeeeeeems to be a vegetable laden course.. 

As for organic,   haz walked into whole foods a few years back..  Tp4 simply can't fordz the premium label foods..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 21:54:06 »

Am at the age where everyone around me is catching the heart disease and cancer..

Cowardice Perhaps  ??

How old are you?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 22:00:34 »

The BEST information out there rests on correlation studies,  the actual mechanisms are too complicated for modern science to fully depict..

But the solution to near term ailments seeeeeeeeems to be a vegetable laden course.. 

As for organic,   haz walked into whole foods a few years back..  Tp4 simply can't fordz the premium label foods..

Don't worry about not being able to afford organic.  The only thing that organic means is they can only use pesticides from a specific list that are considered natural.  And remember natural does not mean better.  Also, these pesticides are not as effective, for targeted as what isn't on that list.  Organic pesticides are sprayed at up to and sometimes more than 30 pounds per acre.  Other non organic friendly pesticides are sprayed at less than 5 pounds per acre.

Also, there is zero difference in nutritional value between organic and non-organic.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 22:03:20 »
Never thought I'd say this but I'm proud of you tp4, keep it up :p

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 22:22:43 »

Don't worry about not being able to afford organic.  The only thing that organic means is they can only use pesticides from a specific list that are considered natural.  And remember natural does not mean better.  Also, these pesticides are not as effective, for targeted as what isn't on that list.  Organic pesticides are sprayed at up to and sometimes more than 30 pounds per acre.  Other non organic friendly pesticides are sprayed at less than 5 pounds per acre.

Also, there is zero difference in nutritional value between organic and non-organic.

There is quite a difference in product between your local small organic farm and the corporate mega farms that supply places like whole foods. I do a lot of reading on the subject of food science but i'm hardly an expert, its just a hobby of mine. I also like to 'attempt' to grow some of my own food naturally.
As for nutritional information you might enjoy this short report that sheds some light on the changes that we're seeing in modern produce from different farming tactics https://organic-center.org/reportfiles/YieldsReport.pdf
-Dana

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 02:02:05 »

There is quite a difference in product between your local small organic farm and the corporate mega farms that supply places like whole foods. I do a lot of reading on the subject of food science but i'm hardly an expert, its just a hobby of mine. I also like to 'attempt' to grow some of my own food naturally.
As for nutritional information you might enjoy this short report that sheds some light on the changes that we're seeing in modern produce from different farming tactics https://organic-center.org/reportfiles/YieldsReport.pdf

The issue here is there's no agreed upon composition of nutrients..  it's just one word -organic-,   it only goes as far as to mean -maybe better-

So paying for premium MIGHT get you an extra few percent on compounds..  but the price increase is higher than those percentages..

Premium food may not be a prudent investment for any household below $200,000 gross..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 02:07:46 »
Bacon FTW

Oh and what I'm about to eat

Show Image

The majority of --Tasty-- Vegan foods are pretty loaded with oils/fats.

In that sense, this segment will contribute nearly as much to heart disease as eating meats.

But, at least with the vegan side, you still avoid the most common cancers..   breast/colon/prostate

It seems doubtful that people would go for the healthy choice though..

Oils and sugar taste great..  it's by far the cheapest --drug-- on the market..

The entire human population is addicted to it.. 

Some people might be able to get off the stuff,  but because of low cost,  and vast will-power drain of modern occupation and entertainment structure,   the majority will stay tuned for heart disease..

You can't work a boring 9 hours, then come home, and NOT eat a cupcake,  life sux, that cupcake is the only good thing in your life..

If it's a vegan cupcake though, less cancers ,  so that's a win.. !!

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 05:20:58 »
OLDSCHOOL vegan. Holy moly how can you manage that diet?!

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 08:42:30 »
No. The entire human population is attracted to it, only a portion of them are actually addicted to it.

But, at least with the vegan side, you still avoid the most common cancers..   breast/colon/prostate
No, you don't avoid it, you only reduce the risk. But at least, the reduction is well known.
You should also avoid smoked or burned foods and avoid inhaling fumes from smoking cooking oil.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 June 2017, 08:44:33 by Findecanor »

Offline dante

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 09:18:07 »
I've tried some forms of veganism and always failed.

Frutarian diet made me always light headed, urinate all day (they think this is a good thing but I found it quite annoying), and eventually got cavities - for the first time in my life!

Starchivore/McDougall diet always made me constipated and was bored with potatoes as quickly as I got bored with meat on a low/zero carb diet.

One thing is for certain: I am absolutely miserable on a ultra low fat diet as well as having too much sugar.  On the other hand if my carbs are too low I also get extremely depressed.

So maybe a new diet composed as a Raw Vegan Dessert diet.  Basically Puddings/Pie's/Cheesecakes all Raw Vegan and made with alternative sweeteners.

Yes tp4 is right - I am addicted to oil and sugar.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 June 2017, 09:20:56 by dante »

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 09:40:11 »
I've tried some forms of veganism and always failed.

Frutarian diet made me always light headed, urinate all day (they think this is a good thing but I found it quite annoying), and eventually got cavities - for the first time in my life!

Starchivore/McDougall diet always made me constipated and was bored with potatoes as quickly as I got bored with meat on a low/zero carb diet.

One thing is for certain: I am absolutely miserable on a ultra low fat diet as well as having too much sugar.  On the other hand if my carbs are too low I also get extremely depressed.

So maybe a new diet composed as a Raw Vegan Dessert diet.  Basically Puddings/Pie's/Cheesecakes all Raw Vegan and made with alternative sweeteners.

Yes tp4 is right - I am addicted to oil and sugar.
-milk
-beer
-meat

All you need.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 11:42:02 »
-milk
-beer
-meat

All you need.

Amen brother Chyros.

Offline nya

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 11:53:57 »

Cowardice Perhaps  ??

Why be hungry for 20 years when you can eat like a king for 10?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 11:55:20 »
No. The entire human population is attracted to it, only a portion of them are actually addicted to it.

No, you don't avoid it, you only reduce the risk. But at least, the reduction is well known.
You should also avoid smoked or burned foods and avoid inhaling fumes from smoking cooking oil.

If we look at --food--, specifically unprocessed foods in the WILD.  They're nothing like what we eat and prepare for meals today.. 

Even most fruits that we eat do not exist in the wild and have thousand year histories of horticulture to make them sweeter and more fragrant.

Modern foods, both natural and processed alike are --Hyper-Palatable--..  Which induce Low-Grade-Addictions..   The effect radically alters our inclinations of not only taste but levels of desire as well..

Humans today are not only satisfied by  --A Meal--  they need a SUPER Meal, that looks good and tastes good ONTOP of mere satiation.   

This is the case primarily because our ability to make these delights came more rapidly than our physical evolution to cope..

The perception aspect is such that, Once any human is introduced to this never ending supply of _good taste_,  this becomes the new bottom line...

If it were a lower line , things would be ok,   but the brain is by design adaptive and will trim neuro-receptors upon persistent influx of the good life.. 

So, the desire upon taste has gone SO FAR,  so sweet and so greasy,  that it conflicts with our body's ability to physically process them, evidently leading to chronic Western diseases of affluence.. Heart disease/ Cancers 

As for Cancer,  Cancer is only inevitable under the assumption of a infinite lifespan..   

The Modern most common cancers are directly correlated with consumption of animal proteins, and they happen in our Western lifestyles, but NOT in other cultures which eat 0x animals...

The latest info suggest we should not be dying of the common western cancers which are today retiring americans approximately 10-20 years ahead of end of useful healthful lifespan.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 12:03:22 »

Cowardice Perhaps  ??

Why be hungry for 20 years when you can eat like a king for 10?

Hahaha.. ---nya ---...  I understand that sentiment well..  I was young once..   Then the cancer and heart disease started showing up in the people I knew.. You go and visit them in the hospitals...    Then the fog lifts a bit..

I got an associate who has to poo out the side of his stomach into a colostomy bag..   a few others have chest pains and they're only 40s and 50s..

It's one thing when you see these things on tv or the internet, but it's different when AFK  people closer to you and your age get them..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 12:26:30 »
Let me break this down in advanced math:

lte (lifetime enjoyment) / ym (yummy meats) * bs (barley soda) = HL (happy life) + mfov (making fun of vegans)

"hey guys look at me, I'm so healthy and miserable, I have no energy, I smell like patchouli oil and and I fart kale particles."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 12:30:00 »
Let me break this down in advanced math:

lte (lifetime enjoyment) / ym (yummy meats) * bs (barley soda) = HL (happy life) + mfov (making fun of vegans)

"hey guys look at me, I'm so healthy and miserable, I have no energy, I smell like patchouli oil and and I fart kale particles."

Digi math...  Impeccable as always..

I will admit this right now to all..  Being a Health-Concious Vegan is TRAGIC compared to the Bacon life....

There's the Half measure for people who can accept at least the heart disease...   

Many vegan Meat Substitutes on the shelves are seriously delicious, as they contain just as much Oil as meats..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 12:33:50 »
Don't get me wrong, I touch down on tofu and like myself a salad. It's just like anything else, mix up your diet so you're not getting your proteins and complex carbs from the same sources all the time and you'll be good to go.

I don't do fast-food more than once or twice a month and I try to stay away from soda..

My problem is that I absolutely hate brown rice and I know it's way better for you than white rice...oh well.

Offline dante

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 12:39:17 »
The Modern most common cancers are directly correlated with consumption of animal proteins, and they happen in our Western lifestyles, but NOT in other cultures which eat 0x animals...

The latest info suggest we should not be dying of the common western cancers which are today retiring americans approximately 10-20 years ahead of end of useful healthful lifespan.

I think it's unfair to completely blame animal products.  We are not all afforded the luxury of discussing this on our asses because a good portion of our ancestors were celery munchers.

There is also another politically incorrect possibility: Perhaps not all of us are genetically set up to live to a certain statistically generated age.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 12:47:40 »

I think it's unfair to completely blame animal products.  We are not all afforded the luxury of discussing this on our asses because a good portion of our ancestors were celery munchers.

There is also another politically incorrect possibility: Perhaps not all of us are genetically set up to live to a certain statistically generated age.

Well, the 7th day adventist community in california have significantly reduced rates of western cancers,  and they're genetically identical to the rest of the population.

Now, as for Living to a SPEC..   It's absolutely a choice haha..

Part of me is glad that there is a choice,     the other part of me has to eat GOD DAMN KALE as a consequence..  Jesus, Tp4 h8s kale..

As to ... Blame....   The majority of Peoples are lowly-educated, narrow, and generally stupid..    This is true of the growing vegan-populist culture as well.

It is from THIS segment that we get alot of  Omni-h8  build up..     

IMHO,  it's not about who's at fault..   or cruelty..     because heck we exploit humans in cubicles today, just as we exploit the cows in their stalls..

So,  it comes down to Where you want to go,  How you get there,  and in the case of Eating right,  HOW MUCH TIME YOU HAVE, -- To get there..

Offline dante

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 12:50:51 »
My problem is that I absolutely hate brown rice and I know it's way better for you than white rice...oh well.

If we are looking for real world results then white rice wins. Do you know of any large Asian populations that primarily consume brown rice?  I can't think of any.

The rice companies are probably laughing their asses off because they can push brown rice and make more profit due to less processing.

That aside there are several articles out there that not only explain how nutritionally poor rice is but how it's difficult for the body to absorb the nutrients from brown rice.

By nutrition I mean yes, rice will keep you alive but micro-nutrient wise a salad will crush it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 12:54:24 »

If we are looking for real world results then white rice wins. Do you know of any large Asian populations that primarily consume brown rice?  I can't think of any.

The rice companies are probably laughing their asses off because they can push brown rice and make more profit due to less processing.

That aside there are several articles out there that not only explain how nutritionally poor rice is but how it's difficult for the body to absorb the nutrients from brown rice.

By nutrition I mean yes, rice will keep you alive but micro-nutrient wise a salad will crush it.

I think potatoes are the way to go,  Yield significantly trump nearly every other crop and it has lots of nutrients.. 

But grains will remain staple, because you can store it for much longer...

Offline dante

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:00:02 »
Well, the 7th day adventist community in california have significantly reduced rates of western cancers,  and they're genetically identical to the rest of the population.

So I took a look at their diet.  I am pretty sure if you substituted the salmon with say Chicken or Beef and made no other alterations to the diet that you would probably be ok.  It's all the other crap people throw in a diet that is the problem.

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:01:39 »
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline dante

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:06:31 »
I think potatoes are the way to go,  Yield significantly trump nearly every other crop and it has lots of nutrients.. 

But grains will remain staple, because you can store it for much longer...

My problem with potatoes is they are one of the crops with the most pesticides; and all the Organic Potatoes in my area are terrible!  Either the price scares people and they sit on the shelf forever or they just don't taste very good.

There's been quite a number of people who have done "Potato Fasts" or mono meals and have lost a lot of weight - and I've tried this but you've got to be dedicated.

I'm probably going to get the facts wrong so feel free to jump on me - but the way I understand it is when you eat potatoes with absolutely no fat it will cause your blood sugar to rise and with no fat present in the meal it will go to your fat stores instead to control the spike.  This can help with weight loss.

Which reminds me go search for "Rice Diet" which attempts something similar except with white rice and fruit juice.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:09:31 »

So I took a look at their diet.  I am pretty sure if you substituted the salmon with say Chicken or Beef and made no other alterations to the diet that you would probably be ok.  It's all the other crap people throw in a diet that is the problem.

No one can say for sure..

But looking at multiple sources  it seems that 100% veggie is the way to go..

probably if you're 20,  you can wait it out 10 more years and see what happens,   but if you're 30+  , you might not have the time to chance it..

The risk is pretty high.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:17:14 »

My problem with potatoes is they are one of the crops with the most pesticides; and all the Organic Potatoes in my area are terrible!  Either the price scares people and they sit on the shelf forever or they just don't taste very good.

There's been quite a number of people who have done "Potato Fasts" or mono meals and have lost a lot of weight - and I've tried this but you've got to be dedicated.

I'm probably going to get the facts wrong so feel free to jump on me - but the way I understand it is when you eat potatoes with absolutely no fat it will cause your blood sugar to rise and with no fat present in the meal it will go to your fat stores instead to control the spike.  This can help with weight loss.

Which reminds me go search for "Rice Diet" which attempts something similar except with white rice and fruit juice.

It's tough to do any of the radical diet regimes.. hahahaha

As for pesticides.  yea.. they're a problem,   but with meats,  we got antibiotic and cooking resistent bacteria as the result of factory farming,   the scale is just so large it's impossible to keep clean..

And then there's the slaughter houses which also end up getting fecal particles all over meats..  looks clean in packaging but it's NOT, hahaha.. p00 everywhere...

The mechanical aspect of eating meat makes it much -dirtier-  than any vegetables..

A problem in these discussions is we try to win something or justify an incumbent lifestyle..     

It's probably more correct to affix more simply to,   How can we get less heart disease and Cancer..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:19:33 »
Show Image

I don't want to live forever..

I just don't want to live in a hospital

Offline dante

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:42:28 »
The problem is us.  We are flawed.

Machines/AI are the future.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 13:56:15 »
Well I don't know about you but I can eat steak every day, actually .

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 14:17:32 »
Well I don't know about you but I can eat steak every day, actually
Show Image

Not in dispute whether anyone CAN or SHOULD.

It's only important that we do it eyes open..

Offline Doluded

• road to black star
Vegan Trials
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 14:19:19 »
Tp is back baby

Offline nya

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 14:25:23 »
Considering you're SUPER healthy now it's probably ok to sneak in a lil bacon every now n then no? Or is your body already rejecting meat?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 15:19:30 »
Considering you're SUPER healthy now it's probably ok to sneak in a lil bacon every now n then no? Or is your body already rejecting meat?

Not so hung up on being 100%,  for example, if there was nothing to eat at a luncheon or banquet, except cream cakes,   I'd still eat it that day..

Overall, maintenance is at the ideology level..     

Why do it.... is the primary,   how and what to do,   requires far less thought, because the solutions are pretty straight forward due to the limit of practicalities.

Offline mrduul

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 16:01:47 »
I drink RAW Milk.

Very good for you if you get Organic from local farmers.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 16:08:35 »
I drink RAW Milk.

Well, mm.. this is a tough one,   milk is so powerfully ingrained into our doctrine of health,  that it's almost an affront to god to discuss the latest findings on its consumption..

hahahaha..

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 18:27:09 »
I drink RAW Milk.

How long have you been drinking un pasteurized milk?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 20:04:48 »
Show Image

I don't want to live forever..

I just don't want to live in a hospital

I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 01:45:50 »

/Conviction..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 05:19:13 »

/Conviction..
/brain damage

Offline mrduul

« Reply #49 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 05:23:21 »
What supplements do you guys take?