Author Topic: PSA: User CMADRID is a scammer  (Read 8835 times)

Offline shinz0

• i was told there would be cake
PSA: User CMADRID is a scammer
« on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:10:59 »
I purchased a "Clack" from user cmadrid. It turned out to be a k3kc. I recently won the dispute via paypal and, as much as i'd like to destroy the cap so nobody else gets bamboozled, have to send the k3kc back to complete the dispute process.

I'd like to preemptively call him out before i ship the cap back so he doesn't try to scam anybody like he did with me.

-

For those who are interested, here are the details:

Seller sent me a private message regarding an item he had for sale

Here is the image he sent me with the "Nightowl topre clack"

Despite the terrible picture, i agreed immediately because it was being offered at a great price and his 1000+ post count also helped to put me at ease.

This is the "Clack" I received.

This is what it's supposed to look like:

cmadrid stated in communications that he sent an authentic, and that he's never even heard of k3kc... I mean come on, how have you been on this message forum since 2012, have over 1000 posts, and never even heard of k3kc?!?

Here's a screen shot courtesy of, Gajible.

Never heard of k3kc?!? pfffffffft. What a liar!!

-

For those of you that know me, you all know that I try my best to make this community a better place, I would never try to scam anybody out of anything. This community is great and I'm thankful that, despite this instance, I have hundreds of trades under my belt without any issues.

In the end, I'm partially to blame for this. It was my mistake for not asking for more pictures of said item. I should've been more thorough and covered all my bases before making the purchase.

I really hope this post helps and can provide a some educational value for new and old collectors alike. Learn from my mistake, be as thorough as possible when dealing with clacks! Ask for lots of pictures!
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:19:38 by shinz0 »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: PSA: User CMADRID is a scammer
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:14:48 »
To say this upsets me is an understatement, this is beyond ****ty.

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:15:25 »
shinz0 -- glad this is getting sorted out for you and so sorry it happened. I suggest contacting GH mods for them to investigate as I know they've taken action against other accounts that scammed on /r/mechmarket and had accounts here that I've messaged them about.
TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:18:02 »
Glad you won the dispute.

What a **** person.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:18:49 »
 :blank:
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:19:54 »
shame
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline engra

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:20:32 »
shinz0 -- glad this is getting sorted out for you and so sorry it happened. I suggest contacting GH mods for them to investigate as I know they've taken action against other accounts that scammed on /r/mechmarket and had accounts here that I've messaged them about.

looks like this sell took place via GH pms not on reddit platform

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:21:29 »
What a dum-dum-doo-doo head.
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:22:27 »

looks like this sell took place via GH pms not on reddit platform
Yeah, I understand that. Which gives even more reason for GH mods to take action.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:39:05 »
cmadrid is not being forthright if he claims to have never heard of K3 caps.

--The Evidence Presented by user -shinz0-  is accurate with regard to that statement.

HOWEVER,  This does NOT prove cmadrid sent a k3 cap,

-- It is still possible that cmadrid sent the real cap,

-- Then -user- shinz0 merely took a picture of a k3 which (he personally owns) to frame cmadrid..

-- We do not know for sure why -user- cmadrid LIED about having never heard of k3, it still however does not prove he sent a k3 cap..

--- It could also be the case that someone swapped cmadrid's cap at a keyboard meetup unbeknownst to him.

--- In this case, the culprit is an unknown 3rd party.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:44:06 »

--The Evidence Presented by user -shinz0-  is accurate with regard to that statement.

HOWEVER,  This does prove cmadrid sent a k3 cap,

-- Then -user- shinz0 merely took a picture of a k3 which (he personally owns) to frame cmadrid..

then why did cmadrid send this pic in the first place https://i.imgur.com/88rufCw.png

thats a pic of the fake

Offline shinz0

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:44:09 »

HOWEVER,  This does prove cmadrid sent a k3 cap,

yes it's entirely possible. but it is far from the truth. I trust people enough not to warrant recording videos of unboxing.

in the end, yes it's my word against his. But I did receive a k3kc from him instead of the clack i was expecting.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:46:44 by shinz0 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:47:06 »

yes it's entirely possible. but it is far from the truth. I trust people enough not to warrant recording videos of unboxing.

Shinz0, I had a typo in there,

I meant' to say it does not actually prove -for certain- that cmadrid sent you a fake cap.

However, We completely agree with you that cmadrid is _Up to Something_..

But again, To Be Just,   while we lean on your side of the argument, it's not definitive.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:49:20 »

then why did cmadrid send this pic in the first place https://i.imgur.com/88rufCw.png

thats a pic of the fake

You can tell that's fake with the blur ?

Offline ThoughtArtist

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:50:05 »
Looks the same to me

Offline shinz0

« Reply #15 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:53:25 »

Shinz0, I had a typo in there,

I meant' to say it does not actually prove -for certain- that cmadrid sent you a fake cap.

However, We completely agree with you that cmadrid is _Up to Something_..

But again, To Be Just,   while we lean on your side of the argument, it's not definitive.

He's already lied to me at least once as supported by the screenshots of his defense. That's enough of an argument for me to consider him a person of bad moral character.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 15:56:31 »

He's already lied to me at least once as supported by the screenshots of his defense. That's enough of an argument for me to consider him a person of bad moral character.

You are Correct.. we agree with your character assessment of cmadrid..

But, let me say again, the evidence is not definitive, let's give the guy a chance to explain to the community, perhaps he'd come through with clarity, perhaps he'd come through with a confession,   WE DON"T KNOW..

For now, Your testimonial is great Precaution against any further trades with user -Cmadrid-.

Shinz0,  do you have skype .. PM me..

Offline shinz0

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:09:05 »

You are Correct.. we agree with your character assessment of cmadrid..

But, let me say again, the evidence is not definitive, let's give the guy a chance to explain to the community, perhaps he'd come through with clarity, perhaps he'd come through with a confession,   WE DON"T KNOW..

For now, Your testimonial is great Precaution against any trades with user -Cmadrid-.

Shinz0,  do you have skype .. PM me..

he already stated his case to paypal and lost.

I gave him many opportunities to come clean because I did not want it to come to this so publicly. He has stuck to his argument through it all and forced my hand in this.

I've considered the idea that it is possible that, at some point before this transaction, somebody may have switched his cap with a k3kc without his knowledge. Even if this was the case, he should know better. the eyes are different, the logo is different.

For those who know me, they know my stance on fakes. I'm very vocal when it comes to reproductions.

i'm on slack/discord under the same name. you can find me there if you want to discus this further. or you can PM me.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:11:33 by shinz0 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:13:19 »

I gave him many opportunities to come clean because I did not want it to come to this so publicly. He has stuck to his argument through it all and forced my hand in this.

I've considered the idea that it is possible that, at some point before this transaction, somebody may have switched his cap with a k3kc without his knowledge. Even if this was the case, he should know better. the eyes are different, the logo is different. In any case, I'm disappointed in him for sending me this k3kc.

For those who know me, they know my stance on fakes. I'm very vocal when it comes to reproductions.

i'm on slack/discord under the same name. you can find me there if you want to discus this further. or you can PM me.

Shinz0..

Please understand that Gekhak thanks you for your efforts.

I am not assassinating your character here for exposing this trade gone sour.

But, We believe as much as the evidence proves.

Let's give -user- cmadrid a chance to explain..

Does paypal send you cmadrid's statements ?

I am very old, I only have skype.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:24:02 »

I've considered the idea that it is possible that, at some point before this transaction, somebody may have switched his cap with a k3kc without his knowledge. Even if this was the case, he should know better. the eyes are different, the logo is different. In any case, I'm disappointed in him for sending me this k3kc.

Shinz0..

Shinzo, stop replying to tp4. He's an idiot.

Tp4, stop being an idiot.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:28:13 »

Shinz0..

Don't you have IRC too, are you even the real tp4?
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:33:53 »

sigh...

bee..  you're shinz0's friend, that's fine..

But we don't know the whole story here.

It is certainly possible that BOTH people are innocent,  and someone at a meetup where cmadrid was showing off his caps swapped it with the slight of hand..

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:37:07 »

sigh...

It is certainly possible that BOTH people are innocent,  and someone at a meetup where cmadrid was showing off his caps swapped it with the slight of hand..

no

Offline shinz0

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:38:09 »
this is his argument. I mean, obviously he'd state this. Everybody here on this thread already know that's what he would say.

All i know is, the cap i received is not the cap i was expecting. i may not have a huge post count on this forum but I've been an active and helpful member of the community for years and would not risk what I've built over a silly piece of plastic.

p.s. regarding threatening messages: i told him i'd escalate on PP and GeekHack (yep, put him on blast) if we couldn't find a resolution for this. I sent him several PMs during the week asking for his resolution. I never got it.... so here we are. GG cmadrid and :ripperoni:

Offline shinz0

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:40:33 »

sigh...

this is entirely within the realm of possibility. but if somebody switched one of your prized artisan caps with a fake, wouldn't you be able to spot the difference?

It's painfully obvious how different an authentic night owl mk ii vs a fake one is.

like i said before, even if this was the case, he should know better.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:46:31 »

this is entirely within the realm of possibility. but if somebody switched one of your prized artisan caps with a fake, wouldn't you be able to spot the difference?

It's painfully obvious how different an authentic night owl mk ii vs a fake one is.

Not everyone would flip over their entire collection after a meetup to uncover Cap-Heist..

Perhaps, going forward, everyone should..

Right now,  cmadrid must explain to the community why he denied knowledge of the existence of k3-caps ..

-- That is the only provable claim against him at the moment --

Whether or not the cap was intentionally swapped by cmadrid, OR Shinz0, OR a 3rd party is not beyond a shadow of a doubt to the jury..

Shinz0, you are an unknowable to the others on the outside..

You've proven that cmadrid is lying about Something,

But as to who actually swapped the cap,  it could be Shinz0/cmadrid/Cap-caper

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:50:53 »

Not everyone would flip over their entire collection after a meetup to uncover Cap-Heist..

Perhaps, going forward, everyone should..

Right now,  cmadrid must explain to the community why he denied knowledge of the existence of k3-caps ..

-- That is the only provable claim against him at the moment --

Whether or not the cap was intentionally swapped by cmadrid, OR Shinz0, is not beyond a shadow of a doubt to the jury..

Shinz0, you are an unknowable to the others on the outside..

You've proven that cmadrid is lying about Something,

But as to who actually swapped the cap,  it could be Shinz0/cmadrid/Cap-caper

I trust shinz0 enough to know he's not scamming Cmadrid.

Regardless, cmadrid gets the cap he sent to shinz0 back

Offline shinz0

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 16:56:07 »
Regardless, cmadrid gets the cap he sent to shinz0 back

This 100%

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 17:07:04 »
There is no evidence to suggest that tp4 is not just a computer algorithm operating on the fringe.

Therefore it is true.
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 17:12:21 »
Sad :( Been a long time since there was a scam on GH
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 17:14:40 »
The evidence points towards the wrongdoing of cmadrid. Good for you, shinz0, that at least the PayPal dispute was resolved in your favor given these circumstances.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 17:18:39 »

Makes it spicy like when we found out about the fake blue clacks.

Still bad and glad I never got skammed, exepect that time I traded with this weird guy for a brobot :thinking:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 17:25:49 »

exepect that time I traded with this weird guy for a brobot :thinking:
Yea **** that guy  :)) :))
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 17:36:55 »
Had a chance to trade with this guy before. Glad I didn’t.

Mk1 topre night owl for 150 for me is a warning sign already. Glad you got it solved shin.

Offline shinz0

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 14:29:00 »
Somebody told me that he was PMd by cmadrid recently. He's still out there trying to sell this as a legitimate clack.

Be careful everybody.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 14:59:04 »
Yeah, shinz0's correct. Cmadrid won't necessarily be PMing on Geekhack. He's out there on reddit as well, so he might prey on people looking for Clacks.

Be careful. Here are all of his (pretty bad) pictures that I was able to squeeze out of him:

https://i.imgur.com/g6ZykRx.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/aJ1puGq.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/W21JCet.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/XnRbhvX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xhfcuvN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QXO6s5N.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Q67ZcS6.jpg

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 15:00:48 »
Aww, man.  :-[

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 15:33:24 »
Yeah, shinz0's correct. Cmadrid won't necessarily be PMing on Geekhack. He's out there on reddit as well, so he might prey on people looking for Clacks.

Be careful. Here are all of his (pretty bad) pictures that I was able to squeeze out of him:

Pulling off same scam 2 months later.. What an *******. Difference in the eyes between real clack and fake are so obvious even with the dark blurry timestamp he's trying to hide behind. Hope no one falls for this.
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 15:38:37 »
I won't name the seller, but there's an eBay buyer in Australia who pulled off a Clack scam and won.

The seller sold a T Clack, and the buyer claimed they got a wrong one; they showed a picture of a K3KC magnet in completely different colors.
eBay sided with the buyer and made the seller accept the magnet as the return and refund the buyer.

Glad you were able to win this one, though, shinz0.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 16:33:47 »
I won't name the seller, but there's an eBay buyer in Australia who pulled off a Clack scam and won.

The seller sold a T Clack, and the buyer claimed they got a wrong one; they showed a picture of a K3KC magnet in completely different colors.
eBay sided with the buyer and made the seller accept the magnet as the return and refund the buyer.

When I spoke with cmardrid after the previous incident with shinz0,  I thought -cmadrid's account may have been hacked.

But cmadrid sent a photo verifying that it has not been hacked..

So, it seems that it is indeed (much more likely) that cmardrid may be up to unscrupulous behavior..

It's best that all users intending to trade with cmadrid going forward ask for Detailed photos prior.

Additionally: Tp4 must iterate to all parties (Gekhakrs) NOT involved in these reports..

It is still not beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Either Shinz0 or LightningXI  or cmadrid may All be scammers or All Innocent.

For example,   It's thoroughly possible that Shinz0 after having scammed cmadrid in the last go, has now a 3rd party helping him LightningXI facilitate this farce further as coverup..

We simply can not know

We are also without any concrete references for any of the parties involved.

For example,  if Shinz0 has a salary stub for $15,000 this month. Then we could at least say, it's not likely he'd go through all this trouble over a couple hundred bux..

We do know that cmadrid often cites his diabetes and child-rearing costs as heavy life burdens. This certainly could push a person towards scandalous online interactions.

We're all leaning on the side of Shinz0 being the GOOD GUY in this scenario.. ..   But as it stands,  There is NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE..

We know a little more about motivations of cmardrid,  but Both Shinz0 and LightningXI are shadow figures..

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 16:40:25 »

When I spoke with cmardrid after the previous incident with shinz0,  I thought -cmadrid's account may have been hacked.

So, it seems that it is indeed (much more likely) that cmardrid may be up to unscrupulous behavior..

It's best that all users intending to trade with cmadrid going forward ask for Detailed photos prior.

Additionally: Tp4 must iterate to all parties (Gekhakrs) NOT involved in these reports..

It is still not beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Either Shinz0 or LightningXI  or cmadrid may All be scammers or All Innocent.

For example,   It's thoroughly possible that Shinz0 after having scammed cmadrid in the last go, has now a 3rd party helping him LightningXI facilitate this farce further as coverup..

We simply can not know

For example,  if Shinz0 has a salary stub for $15,000 this month. Then we could at least say, it's not likely he'd go through all this trouble over a couple hundred bux..

We do know that cmadrid often cites his diabetes and child-rearing costs as heavy life burdens. This certainly could push a person towards scandalous online interactions.

We're all leaning on the side of Shinz0 being the GOOD GUY in this scenario.. ..   But as it stands,  There is NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE..

We know a little more about motivations of cmardrid,  but Both Shinz0 and LightningXI are shadow figures..

Tp4 you're more of a shadow figure than lightning and shinz0. I trust both of them.

Offline shinz0

« Reply #41 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 16:42:02 »

We simply can not know

lol give it up dude. I've got hundreds of transactions through GH classifieds and Mechmarket, not to mention numerous giveaways, with ZERO negative feedback.

scamming somebody out of $150 is not something I have the desire, nor the time for

also, regardless of one's life burdens, it speaks a lot about a person's character if they try to scam people out of their hard earned cash.

have a good day, TP
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 May 2018, 16:43:39 by shinz0 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 16:45:48 »

lol give it up dude. I've got hundreds of transactions through GH classifieds and Mechmarket, not to mention numerous giveaways, with ZERO negative feedback.

scamming somebody out of $150 is not something I have the desire, nor the time for

also, regardless of one's life burdens, it speaks a lot about a person's character if they try to scam people out of their hard earned cash.

have a good day, TP

@ Shinz0,

Again,  please understand that Tp4 is --Mostly-- on your side of this one.

However,  it's important for the sake of clarity/documentation to separate the forum's Emotional Rally from Public FACTS.

We do not know all the details.

I've listed the stuff we DO KNOW..

I would not hesitate to trade with user Shinz0 personally..

But, this does not change the fact that we only have incomplete information on all the parties involved.

Users should beware of Everyone, including cmadrid, Shinz0, and LightningXI.

Offline shinz0

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 16:53:27 »

have a good day, TP

@ Shinz0,

However,  it's important for the sake of clarity/documentation to separate the forum's Emotional Rally from Public FACTS.

But, this does not change the fact that we only have incomplete information on all the parties involved.

i think you could be on to something.

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 16:55:08 »

have a good day, TP

@ Shinz0,

Users should beware of interacting with tp4tissue, may cause mental discomfort  :p

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 16:57:58 »

Users should beware of interacting with tp4tissue, may cause mental discomfort  :p

Gekhak Trust Tp4 100%

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:00:09 »

Gekhak Trust Tp4 100%

Users should beware of Everyone

:rolleyes:

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:21:38 »
CMD's defense for the paypal refund was that he sent the item that was pictured. TP, I think that rules out the possibility that he was unaware that he was selling a k3kc. I hope no one else's trust is taken advantage of!  :mad:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:27:41 »
CMD's defense for the paypal refund was that he sent the item that was pictured. TP, I think that rules out the possibility that he was unaware that he was selling a k3kc. I hope no one else's trust is taken advantage of!  :mad:

-cmadrid- did make that statement.

But we do not know if it was a deliberate lie, or a legitimate lapse in recall.

People do forget things, As 3rd parties, we can't tell which is which.

If cmadrid is the scammer,  cmadrid is the only one who knows shinz0 is innocent
If shinz0 is the scammer, shinz0 is the only one who knows cmadrid is innocent

If a 3rd party Cap-Caper switched cmadrid's cap without cmadrid knowing before shipping to shinz0,  then ONLY the Cap-Caper knows that Both cmadrid and shinz0 are innocent.

to EVERYONE on the outside,  we can Lean on any one side, but it is not definite.. (All Speculative)

Tp4 continuously supports Shinz0 side of the story MORE SO than cmadrid, who is MIA, and has not step forward to defend himself.

But BECAUSE this situation is Not thoroughly transparent,  Tp4 is here to caution ALL Gekhakrs on Best Practice trading....

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:38:11 »
I should have listened to Bee and avoided this mental discomfort  :-X (and bumping the thread, sorry)

TP, I'm confused. If CMD's paypal defense equates to, "I sent him a picture of the cap (the fake) and he received that cap (the fake), so there should be no dispute."

Where would the possible lapse of recall come from?
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:43:21 by sncbraxsc2 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:44:46 »
I regret commenting in this thread.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:45:05 »
I should have listened to Bee and avoided this mental discomfort  :-X

TP, I'm confused. If CMD's paypal defense equates to, "I sent him a picture of the fake and he received that fake, so there should be no dispute."

When Shinz0 began the dispute, cmadrid said to shinz0,  that he has never heard of k3 caps.

This shinz0 has proven to be false.   Keep in mind, Shinz0 disproved that cmadrid has NEVER heard of k3,  not that At THAT MOMENT cmadrid was aware of K3, At that moment he could've legitimately temporarily forgotten about k3.

This is where we can certainly Lean on shinz0 as being more truthful.

The lapse in recall is merely cmadrid stating he never knew of k3 caps.

However, it remains possible that cmadrid forgot about the existence of k3 caps.

He has done wrong,  but it doesn't prove he's done so intentionally.

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:49:17 »

Dude has some nasty fingernail grime. Hey guy, if you're reading this, please clean your body. Also, pls no scams.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:57:58 »
I should have listened to Bee and avoided this mental discomfort  :-X

TP, I'm confused. If CMD's paypal defense equates to, "I sent him a picture of the fake and he received that fake, so there should be no dispute."

When Shinz0 began the dispute, cmadrid said to shinz0,  that he has never heard of k3 caps.

However, it remains possible that cmadrid forgot about the existence of k3 caps.

Thanks for clarifying. I think that forgetting about k3 when you have owned both and spent 5+ active years here is the least likely possibility yet..

Sorry again for my misunderstanding and bumping this thread.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 May 2018, 17:59:33 by sncbraxsc2 »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 21 May 2018, 23:44:58 »
-cmadrid- did make that statement.

But we do not know if it was a deliberate lie, or a legitimate lapse in recall.

People do forget things, As 3rd parties, we can't tell which is which.

If cmadrid is the scammer,  cmadrid is the only one who knows shinz0 is innocent
If shinz0 is the scammer, shinz0 is the only one who knows cmadrid is innocent

If a 3rd party Cap-Caper switched cmadrid's cap without cmadrid knowing before shipping to shinz0,  then ONLY the Cap-Caper knows that Both cmadrid and shinz0 are innocent.

to EVERYONE on the outside,  we can Lean on any one side, but it is not definite.. (All Speculative)

Tp4 continuously supports Shinz0 side of the story MORE SO than cmadrid, who is MIA, and has not step forward to defend himself.

But BECAUSE this situation is Not thoroughly transparent,  Tp4 is here to caution ALL Gekhakrs on Best Practice trading.... [/size][/color]

cool

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 22 May 2018, 01:25:41 »

I don’t, I almost had something to add to your post but then all this TP cancer killed me

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 22 May 2018, 01:38:50 »
Wait, there are like 20 tp comments and I don't think I saw one veggie remark?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 22 May 2018, 01:39:06 »
Oh and bump.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 22 May 2018, 02:46:51 »

He’s back on the chicken train

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 22 May 2018, 03:49:19 »

He’s back on the chicken train

Ah that is where all this energy has come from.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #61 on: Tue, 22 May 2018, 10:16:01 »

I don’t, I almost had something to add to your post but then all this TP cancer killed me

:-[