Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4226524 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #20250 on: Sat, 02 July 2016, 16:28:40 »
I don't like getting called 3 minutes after waking up in the morning telling me my shift was cancelled. No sir. I don't like it.

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #20251 on: Sat, 02 July 2016, 17:14:07 »
being stuck in a hospital bed with no internet being told theres no wi-fi, but then what doesnt bother me is a cool af physiotherapist brought me to a computer

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #20252 on: Sat, 02 July 2016, 20:53:12 »
Got a **** haircut, now I'm just buzzing it all off in the morning. R.I.P Air trees haircut 2/6/16-3/6/16

Also I feel pretty ****ing ****ty mentally. Jumping off a tall building sounds almost nice, besides, you know, the splat part.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20253 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 00:04:58 »
Idiot backed into my car.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20254 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 00:17:10 »

Oh no!  I hope you're ok, and that you car can be repaired.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20255 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 00:35:21 »
im fine, thanks for caring rowdy.

and it's just a bumper replacement. but just, the accident was SO stupid its annoying me. completely empty street and this idiot backs into me. literally the only two cars there.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #20256 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 00:53:03 »

****, I am so over idiots and cars.  I've had someone back into me, pull out and stop in front of me, throw their door into me as I'm backing in, and push a shopping cart hard into the back of mine.

I hope it's not too bad man.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20257 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 01:03:03 »
yeah it's not too bad. he was maybe going like 1mph. but it's just so stupid. i was by USC so there is nobody around. we were literally the only two people on the road. NOBODY WAS AROUND.

so he backs into me. just me. like hey demik **** you and your beautiful white car. TAKE THIS **** AND **** YOUR BUMPER.

so now i gotta deal with all that ****.

;-; ilu pokecar

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #20258 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 14:56:37 »

****, I am so over idiots and cars.  I've had someone back into me, pull out and stop in front of me, throw their door into me as I'm backing in, and push a shopping cart hard into the back of mine.

Just me, but I wouldn't have let that person do anything else to me after they backed in to me. :)

I'm kind of annoyed at having to chase both a hornet and a Japanese Beetle around in my house due to an unseen hole in the window screen.  I hate buzzing bugs.  The hornet sounds like a fighter plane and the beetle sounds like a bomber.
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #20259 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 18:02:46 »

Got a **** haircut, now I'm just buzzing it all off in the morning.

About every 3rd summer I buzz my hair off. I have a trimmer more or less like this:

https://jet.com/product/detail/7d010c9e201e486a8a83daeba82dbf55?jcmp=pla:ggl:cwin_health_beauty_a3:personal_care_shaving_grooming_a3_other:na:PLA_348434340_24222168900_pla-172953733740:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=cwin_health_beauty_a3&ds_cid&ds_ag=personal_care_shaving_grooming_a3_other&product_id=7d010c9e201e486a8a83daeba82dbf55&product_partition_id=172953733740&gclid=CM3MyLSy2M0CFUElgQodiV4OhQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

(for about the price of not very many haircuts at all, so it is a good "tool investment") and I use about the 3rd from the thinnest guard. It is great and easy and particularly nice here in "Hotlanta" but the wife and daughter hate it.

"makes you look like a middle-aged cop"

Buzz it about every 2 weeks from May/June until about September, and I don't really need an actual "regular" haircut until nearly Thanksgiving.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline FoxWolf1

« Reply #20260 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 18:15:06 »
The other day, I posted about people misusing the word "experience." Here's another one that tends to be abused: "considered".

If you say, "x is y", you're making a claim about what x actually is.

If you say, "x is considered y", you're making a claim about what people think about x.
Oberhofer Model 1101 | PadTech Hall Effect (Prototype) | RK RC930-104 v2 | IBM Model M | Noppoo TANK | Keycool Hero 104

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #20261 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 19:05:49 »
This Daily mix is  🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 but too many emo classics making my friends shun me:( common emo wasn't that bad. It's the tweens who went full scene kids that ruined it.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #20262 on: Sun, 03 July 2016, 19:30:46 »
The other day, I posted about people misusing the word "experience."

Since I am old enough to remember "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" as a teenager (but not live and in concert, unfortunately) that word is always significant to me.

These days, I rarely use it unless it is preceded by "in my personal" as a qualifier for whatever follows.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20263 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 01:49:57 »
On two unrelated notes I both suck, and waste a lot of money :\
I love Elzy

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #20264 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 02:28:15 »
The vet won't call back.  >:D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #20265 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 14:29:02 »
Got in a car accident today, first full day of vacation, 12+ hours from home.

Totally my fault, got the ticket to prove it.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20266 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 14:38:57 »
Sucks. You and the fam are alright tho right?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #20267 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 14:39:18 »

Damn, I hope everyone is ok
Chris Schammert

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #20268 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 14:44:53 »

Oh, no! That is the worst!

As long as everybody is OK and the car is driveable, don't let it spoil your vacation.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #20269 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 15:09:15 »

Oh, no! That is the worst!

As long as everybody is OK and the car is driveable, don't let it spoil your vacation.

Sucks. You and the fam are alright tho right?

Damn, I hope everyone is ok
Thanks for caring guys. :D

Everybody's OK. Kids were pretty scared.

I'm still driving short distances but plan on getting it checked before driving it all the way back home.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #20270 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 18:20:40 »
Freakin' fake Microsoft techs called my Mom today. "You have a virus, we can show you how to remove it." Luckily she knows about the scam, still irks me though
Chris Schammert

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #20271 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 18:52:22 »
Freakin' fake Microsoft techs called my Mom today. "You have a virus, we can show you how to remove it." Luckily she knows about the scam, still irks me though

Hey I am part of the IRS please send me a Money Order to pay off your penalties or you will be prosecuted.

Offline iri

« Reply #20272 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 19:14:27 »
The other day, I posted about people misusing the word "experience."

Since I am old enough to remember "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" as a teenager (but not live and in concert, unfortunately) that word is always significant to me.

These days, I rarely use it unless it is preceded by "in my personal" as a qualifier for whatever follows.
That's the best experience.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20273 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 21:42:45 »

Ouch!

Glad you're ok :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20274 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 22:12:35 »

Hey I am part of the IRS please send me a Money Order to pay off your penalties or you will be prosecuted.

We get 1-2 calls a week at work from clients who get these scam calls.  Luckily, I've only talked to one person who fell for it, but they sent them $10,000 :(
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #20275 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 22:40:33 »

We get 1-2 calls a week at work from clients who get these scam calls.  Luckily, I've only talked to one person who fell for it, but they sent them $10,000 :(

Server admins get calls like that too..  They pretend to be some sort of microsoft product associate, then request access to the database..

The scary part is , this must work, otherwise they wouldn't go through the trouble of fishing from this source..

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #20276 on: Mon, 04 July 2016, 22:53:09 »
Sounds like a war zone out here. Every single neighbor is lighting fireworks.

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #20277 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 00:26:34 »
Sounds like a war zone out here. Every single neighbor is lighting fireworks.

One of the best things of living in an area surrounded by immigrants (Santa Ana represent!) is that they have zero regard for the artificial and unnecessary guidelines put out by local administrative entities regarding fireworks.   Translation: they will fire their illegally obtained mortars and good fireworks in spite of what 'safe and sane' laws dictate.  The local fire department gave up trying to stop it, they have 3 engines parked at the largest local concrete parking lot in case there is a fire, not to issue citations or complete removals.

Only thing that is bothering me at the moment is all the trees in my 'hood are blocking the view of the shenanigans.
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #20278 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 08:09:06 »

Server admins get calls like that too..  They pretend to be some sort of microsoft product associate, then request access to the database..

The scary part is , this must work, otherwise they wouldn't go through the trouble of fishing from this source..

And they call Florida residents to test out the new scams :(
Chris Schammert

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #20279 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 09:36:29 »
I am considering upgrading to Windows 10 again before the free offer expires...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #20280 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 09:41:42 »

My son and I both did it. After some moderate work shoveling out the garbage and setting the desktop to something that does not look ridiculous, it has been excellent, clean, and fast. He says that all his games work just as well or better.

I have not gotten around to my laptop yet, but that is simply laziness. Go for it.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #20281 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:04:42 »

My son and I both did it. After some moderate work shoveling out the garbage and setting the desktop to something that does not look ridiculous, it has been excellent, clean, and fast. He says that all his games work just as well or better.

I have not gotten around to my laptop yet, but that is simply laziness. Go for it.

Thought you might say something about this ;)

I have upgraded to it twice already and both times it ****ed my computer. Hopefully this time it doesn't.

Offline joey

« Reply #20282 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:13:23 »
so goddamn bored at work

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #20283 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:16:46 »

Thought you might say something about this ;)

I have upgraded to it twice already and both times it ****ed my computer. Hopefully this time it doesn't.

Very odd, I upgraded my 32bit copy of Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home 32bit, and then upgraded 32bit to Windows 10 Home 64bit without a hitch. HDD?
Chris Schammert

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #20284 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:29:32 »
I was installing onto an SSD. But the first time I was getting black screens when logging in, and it would take actually 10 minutes before my computer was responsive to my inputs at the login screen.

Then the second time I had to reinstall a couple of times because of file integrity failures which basically ended up shafting my SSD because I had reinstalled my OS about 12 times in total I worked out.

So hopefully now all the bugs are worked out  :confused:

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #20285 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:46:31 »
I was installing onto an SSD. But the first time I was getting black screens when logging in, and it would take actually 10 minutes before my computer was responsive to my inputs at the login screen.

Then the second time I had to reinstall a couple of times because of file integrity failures which basically ended up shafting my SSD because I had reinstalled my OS about 12 times in total I worked out.

So hopefully now all the bugs are worked out :confused:

Ouch, I had an SSD that became grumpy while I was trying different distros; that is not a pleasant experience
Chris Schammert

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20286 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 10:47:45 »

So hopefully now all the bugs are worked out  :confused:
Wow that sucks :(

I've personally not had any issues besides a couple compatibility issues with software across the 10-15 upgrades I've done at work, but I've heard about plenty of them.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #20287 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 11:36:53 »
Fuu... Really want to get the Everdrive GBA but already have my budget set for the month. Will have to wait until later.  :-[

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #20288 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 11:59:18 »
To be fair, the first time I upgraded was on day one, so I didn't give Microsoft any time to get rid of any bugs. But it still sucked.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20289 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 19:34:18 »
gotta start dealing with insurance companies for my accident now.

Offline Peripheral Prophet

• Lets change the game
« Reply #20290 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 21:31:28 »
gotta start dealing with insurance companies for my accident now.

If I may... 

His insurance company is going to send an adjuster to look at the damage and cut you a check for the damages, or mail you one, or give it directly to the body shop handling the repairs..

You more than likely wont be able to negotiate with the adjuster, but make sure you negotiate with his insurance company so you get all of your expenses, rental car, ect covered.

I worked extensively with adjusters and insurance claims, if you have any questions hit me up..
Check out my live build streams on twitch and join my discord! https://discord.gg/QzeSQj2  https://www.twitch.tv/peripheral_installer

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #20291 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 21:56:20 »
All of our Windows 10 installs were fresh clean installs on bare naked formatted boxes.

I downloaded the ISO file to a USB drive and simply typed in the valid product code from the previous version when asked.

Trying to load it on top of an active system seemed like a recipe for trouble.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #20292 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 22:43:43 »
Every other post on /r/gaming is a goddamn cosplay of either some big tittied girl or a dude dressed as a girl. It's a goddamn gaming subreddit, maybe I wanna see posts related to ****ing gaming!

God damn **** ****

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #20293 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 23:06:02 »
Every other post on /r/gaming is a goddamn cosplay of either some big tittied girl or a dude dressed as a girl. It's a goddamn gaming subreddit, maybe I wanna see posts related to ****ing gaming!

God damn **** ****

unsub to that default piece of **** and just sub to actual specific gaming subreddits, it'll save you a lot of time

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #20294 on: Tue, 05 July 2016, 23:26:20 »
All of our Windows 10 installs were fresh clean installs on bare naked formatted boxes.

I downloaded the ISO file to a USB drive and simply typed in the valid product code from the previous version when asked.

Trying to load it on top of an active system seemed like a recipe for trouble.

That is certainly the best way to install in my experience.

Having said that, I upgraded approx 15 systems at work using the desktop upgrade option from Win7, and I had two catastrophic failures.  The 13 that upgraded properly worked better with Win10 than Win7 *unless* they were low RAM PCs.  Which should have never been offered the upgrade in the first place.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #20295 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 08:42:32 »

God damn **** ****

unsub to that default piece of **** and just sub to actual specific gaming subreddits, it'll save you a lot of time

Or just go to /v/.

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #20296 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 08:54:28 »

God damn **** ****

Or just go to /v/.

even /v/ is a pretty big pile of ****

but i guess it's better than reddit

« Last Edit: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:04:11 by kekman »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #20297 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 08:58:48 »

God damn **** ****

even /v/ is a pretty big pile of ****

but i guess it's better than reddit
Or just go to /v/.

Anything is better than Reddit.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #20298 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 08:59:03 »

God damn **** ****

Holy **** seriously, /r/gaming is pretty bad so I unsubbed awhile ago and now just sub/unsub to more specific gaming subreddits as I'm playing their respective games.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #20299 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 09:10:08 »
blatant proof that this country is an oligarchy. USA stepping down to mexico's level of blatant corruption.