Author Topic: America Fu*k Yeah  (Read 231739 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: America Fu*k Yeah
« Reply #900 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 11:46:44 »
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/ ...

Republican - a person who supports or believes in representative government.

Democrat - a person who supports or believes in government by the people or their representatives.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you know how this economy works ??

Do you know how government works ??

The less you know,, the more obfuscated the system,, the better the oligarchs are able to enforce personal wills.

That is the very Nature of RULING..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #901 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 12:00:20 »

Democrat - a person who supports or believes in government by the people or their representatives.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you know how this economy works ??

Do you know how government works ??

The less you know,, the more obfuscated the system,, the better the oligarchs are able to enforce personal wills.

That is the very Nature of RULING..

// Back in my highschool days I looked up the two words in a paper dictionary, the two words literally had the same definition.
I am but one independent, they are many. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #902 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 13:25:40 »

// Back in my highschool days I looked up the two words in a paper dictionary, the two words literally had the same definition.

You saw Antz ? there are a thousand ants to 1 grasshopper..

Every occurrence of Humanity moving forward is punctuated by social-upheaval of the masses ending in the capitulation of our Oppressors.

Collective action is the unstoppable torrent which spins the water wheel of Progress.

Don't bow your head.

That said... Please buy this keyboard product, so you can live alone without anyone else, and follow these rules where we take the lion share of your labor.

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #903 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 13:53:05 »

You saw Antz ? there are a thousand ants to 1 grasshopper..

Every occurrence of Humanity moving forward is punctuated by social-upheaval of the masses ending in the capitulation of our Oppressors.

Collective action is the unstoppable torrent which spins the water wheel of Progress.

Don't bow your head.

That said... Please buy this keyboard product, so you can live alone without anyone else, and follow these rules where we take the lion share of your labor.

who are the oppressed and the oppressors? media would have you point fingers all over the place, I'm genuinely curious about your opinion on this.

Offline iri

« Reply #904 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 14:25:53 »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Their T-shirt pictures are about the two parties though.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #905 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 14:26:38 »

who are the oppressed and the oppressors? media would have you point fingers all over the place, I'm genuinely curious about your opinion on this.

The oppressor is the Bank..

The victim is anyone that's NOT the bank or their familiars.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #906 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 14:31:38 »
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/want-to-level-income-inequality-so-far-only-war-and-disease-have-worked-2017-09-18

"it is now down to six people who own more than the poorest half of the world’s population, taken together"
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #907 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 15:07:34 »
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/want-to-level-income-inequality-so-far-only-war-and-disease-have-worked-2017-09-18

"it is now down to six people who own more than the poorest half of the world’s population, taken together"

So far sounds like it's just going to get worse before, and if at all, better.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #908 on: Wed, 08 August 2018, 07:15:43 »

So far sounds like it's just going to get worse before, and if at all, better.

The problem we face today is NOT the Broken-numbers system.

The problem we face is much worse, in that HUMAN perception is not omniscient enough to adequately optimize or even maintain the complexity of Bigger-Humanity.

We've had a great deal of luck beating back animals such as wolves.. But ultimately, we are NOT OURSELVES a sustainable ecosystem..

Human decision making is too narrow, and myopic.. Keeping so much of top down power in the hands of humans will naturally lead to disaster, as the hedonic system did not evolve to manage a population of this scale.

We need AI decision making, remove as much human and religion as possible.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #909 on: Wed, 08 August 2018, 07:27:52 »
Who Is America is a fantastically funny and extremely scary show.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #910 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 15:56:03 »
211029-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #911 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 16:13:05 »

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
America Fu*k Yeah
« Reply #912 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 17:51:28 »

We need AI decision making, remove as much human and religion as possible.

AI governance would quickly determine humans are unsustainable and decree culling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #913 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 20:12:50 »
211195-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #914 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 20:15:15 »
(Attachment Link)

For once it didn't happen in Florida. Also, we Americans saved the world from Skynet. You're welcome World.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #915 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 22:55:17 »
(Attachment Link)

For once it didn't happen in Florida. Also, we Americans saved the world from Skynet. You're welcome World.

I am not too current on my Terminator knowledge but from memory an American company was also responsible for the creation of Skynet if I am not mistaken.

So thanks USA, thanks for creating Skynet and destroying the known world in the first place.... and then saving it.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #916 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 23:08:18 »
(Attachment Link)

I am not too current on my Terminator knowledge but from memory an American company was also responsible for the creation of Skynet if I am not mistaken.

So thanks USA, thanks for creating Skynet and destroying the known world in the first place.... and then saving it.

That's ok--in the movie Akira, the year is 2019.. chomp on that kind sir

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #917 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 23:39:23 »
(Attachment Link)

You just actually blew my mind

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #918 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 07:22:22 »
(Attachment Link)

**** flashback to my teens. I feel old now.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #919 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 08:57:32 »
(Attachment Link)

Pepperidge Farm remembers the consummation of the body part jars :eek:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #920 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 09:02:50 »
(Attachment Link)

Ch'all need Jesus..

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #921 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 09:20:24 »
(Attachment Link)

Ch'all need Jesus..
Have you not seen it TP?
Get it in GLORIOUS 4K.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #922 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 09:37:56 »

Have you not seen it TP?
Get it in GLORIOUS 4K.

I've seen it, but I believe it's not actually 4K, rather a 2K scan..  Looks pretttty good on an HDR TV, but I don't think it takes advantage of HDR, because the Animation was never colored with it in mind.

Brightest things in the movie were just white beams, so, yay brighter beams, but mm.. not much in terms of HDR highlights.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #923 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 10:03:46 »
(Attachment Link)

Ch'all need Jesus..
Have you not seen it TP?
Get it in GLORIOUS 4K.

What we NEED is Shotaro Kaneda's Bike ;_;

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #925 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 10:38:21 »

ELON will build one..

autopilot ;_;

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #926 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 12:19:24 »

ELON will build one..

autopilot ;_;

Driving is so massively unsafe..   Tremendous unease washes over me whenever I think about it..

Did the guy in front of me sleep well, is he hung over, did he have a good breakfast, is he going to go through that yellow light..

Autopilot can't come soon enough...  I have faith in humans, but being aware of fickle human reliability, it's absolutely frightening that the highway exists.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #927 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 12:30:48 »

ELON will build one..

autopilot ;_;

Driving is so massively unsafe..   Tremendous unease washes over me whenever I think about it..

Did the guy in front of me sleep well, is he hung over, did he have a good breakfast, is he going to go through that yellow light..

Autopilot can't come soon enough...  I have faith in humans, but being aware of fickle human reliability, it's absolutely frightening that the highway exists.

autopilot ;_;

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #928 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 17:44:40 »

ELON will build one..

autopilot ;_;

skynet ;_;

Ch'all need Jesus..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #929 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 17:59:59 »

ELON will build one..

autopilot ;_;

skynet ;_;

Ch'all need Jesus..

jesus pls ;_;

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #930 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 20:11:40 »

ELON will build one..

autopilot ;_;

Go for helichopter ride.

Apart from all the above, you are strapped into a tiny metal box suspended beneath whirling blades of death.

And fluttering about too far above the ground.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #931 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 23:48:01 »

Go for helichopter ride.

Apart from all the above, you are strapped into a tiny metal box suspended beneath whirling blades of death.

Internet = Safe

//Never outside.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #932 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 00:20:17 »

Go for helichopter ride.

Internet = Safe

//Never outside.

I am never getting in a helicopter those things are death traps!
Also I am with TP on this one, inside = safe.
Unless the chopper crashes into your house that is.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #933 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 00:43:50 »

Go for helichopter ride.

Internet = Safe

//Never outside.

Is action movie? Is helicopter? SOON.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #934 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 01:33:50 »

Go for helichopter ride.

Internet = Safe

//Never outside.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #935 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 02:01:30 »
Los Angeles is supposed to look like this, come November.
211287-0

Not impossible. Several replicas have been built ...

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #936 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 07:34:42 »
(Attachment Link)

And no electric sheep too ;_;

At least common house spiders aren't endangered right? That's probably a good thing..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #937 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 07:46:17 »

Tp4 would only ride helicopter if Arnold Schwarzenegger was there to ensure Tp4 got to the chopper and of course safety...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #938 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 07:47:33 »
(Attachment Link)

Overall, not disappointed in technology of  2019..  Except for  lack of space travel.  But Elon's on it..

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #939 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 09:18:48 »
Overall, not disappointed in technology of  2019..  Except for  lack of space travel.  But Elon's on it..
I just need me one of them there ultrawides and I am set for a while I think. :D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #940 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 09:20:57 »
I just need me one of them there ultrawides and I am set for a while I think. :D

Look for VA-panel   with 120hz and above.

MUST have ULMB or some sort of Blur-reduction technology that involves backlight blinking.

This is critical.

Also,  I highly recommend getting an i1display pro colorimeter, OR a colormunki display colorimeter (cheaper).

Do not buy a Spyder5.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #941 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 18:18:23 »

Tp4 would only ride helicopter if Arnold Schwarzenegger was there to ensure Tp4 got to the chopper and of course safety...

When I used to travel around a bit for work, we would take these small dodgy rural planes. I voiced my opinion that it was a POS to my coworker. She informed me that everything would be ok because she used to fly planes as a hobby when she was younger and had already been involved in three plane accidents. Therefore statistically the plane could not crash with her on board.

I secretly preyed to Jesus as I figured she was actually SYMORTH the patron saint of vehicle accidents and was there to ensure our deaths.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #942 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 18:40:29 »

When I used to travel around a bit for work, we would take these small dodgy rural planes. I voiced my opinion that it was a POS to my coworker. She informed me that everything would be ok because she used to fly planes as a hobby when she was younger and had already been involved in three plane accidents. Therefore statistically the plane could not crash with her on board.

I secretly preyed to Jesus as I figured she was actually SYMORTH the patron saint of vehicle accidents and was there to ensure our deaths.

Prayer wurks yo,  we all in god's house. !!

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #943 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 20:02:51 »

Prayer wurks yo,  we all in god's house. !!

That or SYMORTH was slacking off.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #944 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 20:08:01 »

When I used to travel around a bit for work, we would take these small dodgy rural planes.

Several years ago I applied for a job with a company whose primary business was custom and small-production signs for companies and buildings. A big section of the company was a welding shop which worked primarily with aluminum.

The owner was getting serious about to hiring me, and told me that I would be doing a lot of regional traveling with him and that he hated the nuisance and expense of commercial flying. He said that he had just gotten a plane and that we would be flying in that.

Researching online on his name, I saw extensive recently searching for "wrecked or repairable" airplanes. I cooled off on the job quite a bit, and he hired someone else.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #945 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 20:23:05 »

When I used to travel around a bit for work, we would take these small dodgy rural planes.

Several years ago I applied for a job with a company whose primary business was custom and small-production signs for companies and buildings. A big section of the company was a welding shop which worked primarily with aluminum.

The owner was getting serious about to hiring me, and told me that I would be doing a lot of regional traveling with him and that he hated the nuisance and expense of commercial flying. He said that he had just gotten a plane and that we would be flying in that.

Researching online on his name, I saw extensive recently searching for "wrecked or repairable" airplanes. I cooled off on the job quite a bit, and he hired someone else.

Oh yeah. Thats a big red flag.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #947 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 21:05:16 »

But the ADVENTURE.. !!

The adventure of a crash landing in a light aircraft in the middle of nowhere. With no supplies except a few signs

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #948 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 21:19:25 »

But the ADVENTURE.. !!

The adventure of a crash landing in a light aircraft in the middle of nowhere. With no supplies except a few signs

Quick,  write it down, mail to hollywood.. Harold and Kumar buys a plane.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #949 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 21:30:46 »

But the ADVENTURE.. !!

Quick,  write it down, mail to hollywood.. Harold and Kumar buys a plane.