Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4209628 times)

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #23850 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 13:38:17 »
Not having vendors do what they say will do (keyboard and other).  Getting angry doesn't seem to help, nor being patient.

:'(

It's not like both of the two in question at the minute aren't logging in and seeing everything...

this is why you withhold payment until the job is done..

It was a standard (what I thought would be) low drag mechanical and not electrical keyboard-related part in semi-limited quantities at the time of purchase.  I've been working for at least six months to get a replacement with the vendor promising to ship it with no replacement.  I'll stick with Zeal or aliexpress in the future.

I sent in my automatic temperature controller for my Weber Smokey Mountain smoker for a BIOs upgrade.  4 months later, they had lost my controller.  After threat of lawsuit, they offered to ship a replacement.  I said no, and told them I wanted money so I could buy a competitor's product instead.  They relented when I had my lawyer draft a strongly worded letter.
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #23851 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 15:18:53 »
Thought you were talking about some GH GBs :))

Offline clankgy1

• Formerly digifiend
« Reply #23852 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 18:25:47 »
None of the GBs I have participated in have had major issues.  The ones that had minor issues were addressed immediately. :)
RF87U 55g (damaged)  |  AV3 w/POM Plate  |  Thermal (to be built)  |  ID80v1 (to be rebuilt)  |  Tokyo60

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #23853 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 18:31:02 »
None of the GBs I have participated in have had major issues.  The ones that had minor issues were addressed immediately. :)

unsuspecting buyer -digifiend- doesn't know about the manjelly secreted all over his stuffs..

Offline Carcharocles

• Location: In the lonely, desolate wasteland of South Kansas City
    • The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #23854 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 21:39:55 »
What's currently bothering me... the negative media attention my apartment complex has been getting since Monday is definitely doing that. It's not often violent crimes occur here--up the street at another company's complex, yes, but the worst we typically get is a couple smash and grabs (likely caused by that same other complex's residents.) But Channel 5 man... they decided to go door to door egging people into interviews, and somehow out of all they got they decided to air the only two people here that actually want to move. And all over an incident that could quite literally happen anywhere.

Also the fact that my computer is fried due to me being an idiot and trying to overclock a processor that really shouldn't have been paired with it. Thankfully a friend stepped in to loan me about 365 dollars to replace the motherboard, CPU and RAM (not a whole lot of FX-compatible motherboards floating around there these days.) Oh well, at least I'll be getting a 1500x out of this.
T1000 , Firmware ver. Doge.

Most deadly of them all.
Keyboards: Drevo Gramr (Outemu Browns); Logitech K480

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23855 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 21:42:05 »
What's currently bothering me... the negative media attention my apartment complex has been getting since Monday is definitely doing that. It's not often violent crimes occur here--up the street at another company's complex, yes, but the worst we typically get is a couple smash and grabs (likely caused by that same other complex's residents.) But Channel 5 man... they decided to go door to door egging people into interviews, and somehow out of all they got they decided to air the only two people here that actually want to move. And all over an incident that could quite literally happen anywhere.

Also the fact that my computer is fried due to me being an idiot and trying to overclock a processor that really shouldn't have been paired with it. Thankfully a friend stepped in to loan me about 365 dollars to replace the motherboard, CPU and RAM (not a whole lot of FX-compatible motherboards floating around there these days.) Oh well, at least I'll be getting a 1500x out of this.

Wait, did those people steal your computer parts ?

also $365 can buy a whole used, mmm.. haswell setup..

Offline Carcharocles

• The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #23856 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 21:52:32 »
Nono. My computer parts were fried due to me being an idiot and pushing the VRMs on my motherboard too far. And I don't like to buy used electronics--too many ways it can go wrong, too little room for error in my budget. Plus the 1500x runs more or less on par with the 7500 in most video games, and gives me an upgrade path for the future (Haswell does not).

The problem that I have with the news is linked to a very disturbing incident in my building Sunday: a woman who was in a domestic violence situation was beaten to death by her boyfriend, dragged out to the parking lot and set on fire by the dumpster. It's got a lot of people shaken up because of the brutality of it (myself included) but most people around here realize that domestic violence can literally happen anywhere. Plus the suspect was quickly arrested and there's no further danger to the community.

None of this stopped KCTV 5 from trying to paint the complex in a horrible light (the questions I was asked by them tipped me off to the DV angle well before it was made public, so it's an outright case of irresponsible journalism). People in the complex--both management and residents--are outright ticked about this.

Most deadly of them all.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23857 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 22:22:23 »
Nono. My computer parts were fried due to me being an idiot and pushing the VRMs on my motherboard too far. And I don't like to buy used electronics--too many ways it can go wrong, too little room for error in my budget. Plus the 1500x runs more or less on par with the 7500 in most video games, and gives me an upgrade path for the future (Haswell does not).

The problem that I have with the news is linked to a very disturbing incident in my building Sunday: a woman who was in a domestic violence situation was beaten to death by her boyfriend, dragged out to the parking lot and set on fire by the dumpster. It's got a lot of people shaken up because of the brutality of it (myself included) but most people around here realize that domestic violence can literally happen anywhere. Plus the suspect was quickly arrested and there's no further danger to the community.

None of this stopped KCTV 5 from trying to paint the complex in a horrible light (the questions I was asked by them tipped me off to the DV angle well before it was made public, so it's an outright case of irresponsible journalism). People in the complex--both management and residents--are outright ticked about this.

Carcharocles,  we can no longer be friends..

/Just kidding..

That's a pretty serious murder,  but hey,  Mcdonald/fast food,  kills 610,000 Americans with heart disease a year, despite having known for 3 decades that animal products is the cause..

Then they go around promoting pseudo science like the tobacco industry.. things like Butter doesn't raise cholesterol..  That's imho is far more heinous..

So, there's some perspective for ya.

a haswell setup is faster than 1500x for the majority of things you'd do as a general consumer.. And they're pretty tough because they don't use that much power, not a whole lot of stress on vrms.

For 1500k overclock.. I'm not sure where you went wrong,  since the motherboard overvoltage/ overcurrent protection should've kicked in before you were able to burn out the board..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23858 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 01:28:46 »
Weather.

41°C outside and 37°C inside.  This is no longer funny in any way, shape, colour, texture, pitch, grade, sense, size, taste or form.

Landlords.

Decided to sell the house we are renting and change agents at the same time, and we get like 1 day's notice (which we managed to extend to Monday) to get the place tidied up so they can take photos and list it on their site for sale by middle of February.  To avoid having all our valuable possessions (including, but not limited to, many keyboards and Clacks) on display, we have to pack as much as we can and put it into storage.  Today.  In 40°C heat.  Or tomorrow, which will be a little cooler, but the more we can do now the less we'll have to do over the weekend.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #23859 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 11:39:59 »
Weather.

41°C outside and 37°C inside.  This is no longer funny in any way, shape, colour, texture, pitch, grade, sense, size, taste or form.

Landlords.

Decided to sell the house we are renting and change agents at the same time, and we get like 1 day's notice (which we managed to extend to Monday) to get the place tidied up so they can take photos and list it on their site for sale by middle of February.  To avoid having all our valuable possessions (including, but not limited to, many keyboards and Clacks) on display, we have to pack as much as we can and put it into storage.  Today.  In 40°C heat.  Or tomorrow, which will be a little cooler, but the more we can do now the less we'll have to do over the weekend.

Holy ****.  40C = 104F  :eek: 

Offline Carcharocles

• The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #23860 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 12:05:47 »
For 1500k overclock.. I'm not sure where you went wrong,  since the motherboard overvoltage/ overcurrent protection should've kicked in before you were able to burn out the board..

This was an FX 8300. AMD FX 8-core processors are notorious for being power hogs, even the lowly 8300. It wasn't quite a voltage issue, but that I overestimated the heatsink's ability to cool the VRM's (it was a rather small heatsink on a 4+2 power phase). So basically, they got cooked.

Most deadly of them all.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23861 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 12:14:27 »

This was an FX 8300. AMD FX 8-core processors are notorious for being power hogs, even the lowly 8300. It wasn't quite a voltage issue, but that I overestimated the heatsink's ability to cool the VRM's (it was a rather small heatsink on a 4+2 power phase). So basically, they got cooked.

That's weird.. the heatsinks are usually spec:ed to the vrms.

Was this an ultra-budget board ?

Well, you shouldn't be using an fx8300 these days anyway.. half the ipc

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23862 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 12:20:38 »
miss u guys

been really busy :( no time for hobby
I love Elzy

Offline Carcharocles

• The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #23864 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 12:41:59 »
That's weird.. the heatsinks are usually spec:ed to the vrms.

Was this an ultra-budget board ?

Well, you shouldn't be using an fx8300 these days anyway.. half the ipc

No kidding. That thing was holding back my RX 470. I was planning on upgrading this year anyway, but this just kind of forced me to do it sooner. Did do some investigation into the Coffee Lake i3's, but it's just not worth it until the B series boards come out. And since I only have an old 60Hz monitor, I just went Ryzen.

And yeah, the board was budget, but it was capable of overclocking an FX 6300. Stupid me just overshot it on a processor that wasn't right for oc'ing on that board. (Board in question was an M5A97 R2.0--the LE edition didn't have a heatsink on the vrm, so I avoided it. Keep in mind I've had this system for a while, and the FX 8300 was meant to be a temp upgrade from an even cruddier processor.)
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 January 2018, 12:44:29 by Carcharocles »

Most deadly of them all.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #23865 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 14:52:06 »
How many pounds of truffles 1x cavity ?
I don't eat chocolate truffles. Too much fat. Eating just one makes me want to puke.
I've never tried truffle (the mushroom) but it's on my bucket list.

The teeth are repaired but the chin ache has not recended ... and there is too much filler, so I might have to go back later ...
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 January 2018, 14:54:00 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23866 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 15:18:23 »
How many pounds of truffles 1x cavity ?
I don't eat chocolate truffles. Too much fat. Eating just one makes me want to puke.
I've never tried truffle (the mushroom) but it's on my bucket list.

The teeth are repaired but the chin ache has not recended ... and there is too much filler, so I might have to go back later ...

But dat  Lindt choco truffle balls..   So good... !!

Used to buy when on sale..  18 cents per ball

But now, veggie4..  so.. sigh.........................................

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #23867 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 15:33:21 »
miss u guys

Hi Sifo
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline iri

« Reply #23868 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 16:57:49 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #23869 on: Fri, 19 January 2018, 17:02:51 »
miss u guys

Hi Sifo
Hi JD

ири, мой друг. Я приветствую тебя!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline iri

« Reply #23870 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 06:17:43 »
186901-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #23871 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 14:49:11 »
miss u guys

Heyyyyyyyy.

I feel kinda the same, I've not bought anything in about a year and I feel like I only come on to do Keyboard of the Month and look at people's desk setups.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23872 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 14:54:37 »
miss u guys

Heyyyyyyyy.

I feel kinda the same, I've not bought anything in about a year and I feel like I only come on to do Keyboard of the Month and look at people's desk setups.

Tp4 here for the h0t chix..

Bring on the h0t Chix... !!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #23873 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 06:01:51 »

Man you took a wrong turn somewhere.

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #23874 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 13:31:51 »

at birth

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23875 on: Tue, 23 January 2018, 13:37:53 »

at birth

Man, should've just noped-outta-that..  en-be like,  You bring me ergodox and a 4k monitor.. I'm staying here, 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23876 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 15:03:14 »
Manjaro Linux let me down after almost a year of solid desktop usage. I used mhwd to try to fix a corrupted or incompatible open source video driver.. a day later I backed up my data, read through the Arch Wiki and installed Arch. mhwd-chroot is a lovely tool though. What should I do? Delete Linux and resize the Windows partition to fill the drive? Sounds like a lot of work.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23877 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 04:20:03 »
Same as above.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #23878 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 04:47:25 »
If you really think windows will last longer you could go back, but I couldn't do it - too many useful little features used daily in Linux (middle click paste and windows on top for starters)

Hopefully you have /home on a separate partition so can install another distro and all your personal settings will be preserved?  If not boot the installer, delete everything except /home/USERNAME and move USERNAME to the root of the drive and resize it to use as /home, then as above...

This assumes you aren't using btrfs subvolumes, which I've never played with.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23879 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 07:47:21 »
If you really think windows will last longer you could go back, but I couldn't do it - too many useful little features used daily in Linux (middle click paste and windows on top for starters)

Hopefully you have /home on a separate partition so can install another distro and all your personal settings will be preserved?  If not boot the installer, delete everything except /home/USERNAME and move USERNAME to the root of the drive and resize it to use as /home, then as above...

I should separate the home partition from the root partition when I move to a bigger drive. Pretty sure I've settled on a username. No butterfs here although I think I've read good things about btrfs.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #23880 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 07:10:58 »
people...

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #23881 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 07:42:34 »

Even though I used to be a hardcore Windows user, I eventually became a Linux evangelist. Now I don't even really have a preference. I have a MacBook at work, Windows PC, ChromeOS laptop, and CentOS server. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses. Windows for gaming, ChromeOS for media, Mac OS X for reliability and programming, obviously CentOS for server based stuff.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23882 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 08:45:13 »

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #23883 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 09:52:01 »
Having a broken heart sucks  :'(

I was so focused on buying a new car that I put my job before my relationship, and I didn't realize it until it was too late.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #23884 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 16:37:01 »

I was so focused on buying a new car that I put my job before my relationship, and I didn't realize it until it was too late.

:'(  My condolences...  :(  We're here for you if you need to chat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23885 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 16:58:38 »

condolences ?...

I thought that's only when peeps die..

is it not?

hahahaha

Well, u know..  There's still TP4..    YOU ALL STILL HAVE TP4.. !!

Tp4 will not abandon

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23886 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 17:15:02 »
Aye, it hurts for a while. But having that car around certainly won't hurt your romantic potential.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23887 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 20:06:54 »
Aye, it hurts for a while. But having that car around certainly won't hurt your romantic potential.

Yea.. I read somewhere.. Females prefer an Ugly man with a nice car,  rather than a Good Looking man with a crappy car..

Oddly enough,  They also prefer a man with a Nice-Face and a slim body,  vs an Ugly-Face man with a Muscular Cut body.

Given that information, I always wonder,  wth are these blokes working so hard at the gym for..  hahaha..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23888 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 21:37:41 »

Yea.. I read somewhere.. Females prefer an Ugly man with a nice car,  rather than a Good Looking man with a crappy car..

Oddly enough,  They also prefer a man with a Nice-Face and a slim body,  vs an Ugly-Face man with a Muscular Cut body.

Given that information, I always wonder,  wth are these blokes working so hard at the gym for..  hahaha..

My older brother read about women once and by some form of strange magic he wound up with three kids. Be careful tp, if you continue to read you might become a Papa.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23889 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 21:47:20 »
I think tapatalk is broken, it doesn't have a post reporting option in the latest android update. :(

Or maybe the mods got tired of all my reports

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23890 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 21:50:35 »

My older brother read about women once and by some form of strange magic he wound up with three kids. Be careful tp, if you continue to read you might become a Papa.

Impossiburu... Tp4 = Ugly + Fat + Drives a Van

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #23891 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 07:49:41 »

Ha me and my fiance broke it off in January, so I've had a nice hole in my gut for the past few weeks.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #23892 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 08:29:37 »

Ha me and my fiance broke it off in January, so I've had a nice hole in my gut for the past few weeks.

Very sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation, I can tell you from experience that things usually get better with time. It's probably better to find out things weren't working before you got married than after. Source: divorced twice, married thrice.

in memoriam

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23893 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 10:49:15 »

Very sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation, I can tell you from experience that things usually get better with time. It's probably better to find out things weren't working before you got married than after. Source: divorced twice, married thrice.

Couldn't tell JD was such a Playa !!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #23894 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 11:01:03 »

condolences ?...

I thought that's only when peeps die..

is it not?

Huh, I guess it is mostly in cases of death.  Didn't realize that.  At any rate, I'm sending you positive vibes, mason.  :-*

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #23895 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 18:04:34 »
You guys are the best  :'( I'm also here for anyone that's feeling down

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #23897 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 08:35:48 »
I somehow manage to get to work on time despite having to stop for gas and food, go to get my backpack, and notice I left it at home. Then I have to fight Boston traffic back home which took an hour that I'll need to make up. And I hit a giant pothole on the way back. All in all, a great day!

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #23898 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 10:53:34 »
I somehow manage to get to work on time despite having to stop for gas and food, go to get my backpack, and notice I left it at home. Then I have to fight Boston traffic back home which took an hour that I'll need to make up. And I hit a giant pothole on the way back. All in all, a great day!

It will get better! :) Not sure how it is for you but I often prefer the empty, after-hours office if I make up time/work overtime. I also have a really annoying coworker though...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23899 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 11:20:57 »

It will get better! :) Not sure how it is for you but I often prefer the empty, after-hours office if I make up time/work overtime. I also have a really annoying coworker though...

What about that super hot, mature OL, who has affairs with the younger guys.. ?