Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4195652 times)

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #24100 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 16:09:34 »
I'm a QA engineer, had a terrible first year of college for reasons not really my fault and was never able to recover. I left school after 3.5 years and have yet to finish. Did IT since I had experience in it and the company I am working in now took a chance on me despite not having that stupid piece of paper and I'm just as good as the other QA engineer in my company (startup, small). It's rather idiotic the companies that have turned me down for not having graduated when I clearly know what I'm doing.

As a QA engineer, Did you hook up with a Linda Cardellini type managerial character like in the Film Grandma's Boy , about game testers ?

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #24101 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 16:40:00 »
I am a developer. I dropped out 2 years into college, then returned 5 years later and finished. I worked numerous dead end jobs during that time.
I did that too: dropped out, returned years later and finished. Dropping out may have been the most stupid thing I have done.
When I was done, I noticed a definite difference in response from recruiters before and after I had that stupid piece of paper in my hand - despite having proof of having finished all the courses. It shouldn't.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #24102 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 18:42:56 »
I went to school for 3 years and never could finish it. I tried to go back 10 years later (13 years ago now), and couldn’t make it work then, either. I’m currently in school trying to finish that degree!

I have had several career paths since I left college, from law enforcement to military to telecom and IT work. I’m in IT now, and it’s nice when someone will take a chance on you without having that piece of paper. Having lots of experience in the field helps.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24103 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 19:53:35 »
I'm a QA engineer, had a terrible first year of college for reasons not really my fault and was never able to recover. I left school after 3.5 years and have yet to finish. Did IT since I had experience in it and the company I am working in now took a chance on me despite not having that stupid piece of paper and I'm just as good as the other QA engineer in my company (startup, small). It's rather idiotic the companies that have turned me down for not having graduated when I clearly know what I'm doing.

As a QA engineer, Did you hook up with a Linda Cardellini type managerial character like in the Film Grandma's Boy , about game testers ?

I have no idea what you're referring to TP4
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline JP

« Reply #24104 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:06:10 »

Check out that movie. Linda Cardellini was also in a show called Freaks and Geeks.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24105 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:09:32 »

Check out that movie. Linda Cardellini was also in a show called Freaks and Geeks.

Hahahahaha, you have to watch this movie on drugs or at least drunk... It really brings out the subtle comedy..

Linda Cardellini is like, the perfect mixture of  mature-female  + Girlnxtd00r..

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24106 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:10:37 »
Sorry for the derail but there's something outside my window that sounds like a big drip of water landing on an upturned plastic bucket about twice a second.  I can't see what it is to stop it and it's surprisingly loud - not good when I'm trying to sleep :mad:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24107 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:11:39 »
Sorry for the derail but there's something outside my window that sounds like a big drip of water landing on an upturned plastic bucket about twice a second.  I can't see what it is to stop it and it's surprisingly loud - not good when I'm trying to sleep :mad:

Openup utube with them forest sounds, or ocean wave..

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24108 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:18:23 »
Rainforests and waves?  I guess my watery noise would get lost amongst lots of other watery noises but silence would be better.  It's slowed to 1.5/sec now and although the noise is the same it sounds less urgent and somehow almost calming?  I'd best go before it picks up again...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline JP

« Reply #24109 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:22:58 »
Stress from work is constantly bothering me, always stretched thin, emotionally exhausted, long commute, no time to exercise or eat healthy.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24110 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:29:32 »
Stress from work is constantly bothering me, always stretched thin, emotionally exhausted, long commute, no time to exercise or eat healthy.

Veggies = Most important..

Try to at least eat bananas and oranges if you find veggie taste disagreeable...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24111 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:36:51 »
bananas are the biggest bull**** fruit ever, what a scam! no one eats more than like one a day and even that's a lot of banana. then pair that with the way you purchase them in a bunch and they rot in like 2 days! total bull****, idk any other fruit that rots so quickly and this is AFTER generations of breeding to create heartier long-lasting bananas!

**** bananas

Offline JP

« Reply #24112 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:37:28 »

Try to at least eat bananas and oranges if you find veggie taste disagreeable...

Bacon is a vegetable, right?

191634-0

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24113 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:40:25 »

Bacon is a vegetable, right?

(Attachment Link)

Spam comes in 14 different flavors.. including bacon.

If we're gonna go out in flames.. Spam is the way to go !!

Offline JP

« Reply #24114 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:46:10 »
Spam comes in 14 different flavors.. including bacon.

If we're gonna go out in flames.. Spam is the way to go !!

Yes this is the best way to go.

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24115 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 20:47:50 »
I am a developer. I dropped out 2 years into college, then returned 5 years later and finished. I worked numerous dead end jobs during that time.
I did that too: dropped out, returned years later and finished. Dropping out may have been the most stupid thing I have done.
When I was done, I noticed a definite difference in response from recruiters before and after I had that stupid piece of paper in my hand - despite having proof of having finished all the courses. It shouldn't.
Yeah It is stupid. I programmed in my free time since high school, and by the time I went back to school, all the of the programming classes I aced on speed control. I didn't need to be there, but I had to be there for the 'proof'. The challenge was sucking it up in the classes I had no interest in, and looking for ways to stay interested. I learned the first time around, allowing yourself to get bored is suicide for your hopes of getting a degree. At least for me and my ADD.
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24116 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 21:06:08 »
I've contemplated suicide more times than I can count but never seriously did anything, mostly just because I couldn't bear the thought of my mom seeing me dead. My life has gotten better though and I am in an okay place right now.  ^-^

This is a good thing!

The lower you get, the more higher places there are for you to climb to.

Time for me to continue my life as a sine wave of happiness and depression, then

As long as you remember that it is a sine wave, and that no matter how low you go there will be an upward trend eventually.

I've been in a few pretty low places, including fairly recently, but even a little spark of optimism leads to a ray of hope which leads to happiness.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24117 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 21:08:04 »

Just move the bucket - problem solved! :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #24118 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 21:42:42 »
I understand you. I live in an apartment and the neighbour has a dripping tap, which drips for half an hour after use. The worst is not when it starts dripping but when it drips ... irregularly, such as when there are between one and three seconds between each drop.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24119 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 10:11:36 »
bananas are the biggest bull**** fruit ever, what a scam! no one eats more than like one a day and even that's a lot of banana. then pair that with the way you purchase them in a bunch and they rot in like 2 days! total bull****, idk any other fruit that rots so quickly and this is AFTER generations of breeding to create heartier long-lasting bananas!

**** bananas

Bananas aren't fruits! Actually our bananas typically last a good week or so before they are actually rotted. Bananas are still good to eat even when they are brown. In fact, many recipes call for extra ripe bananas such as banana bread. Also, they are great for smoothies, just buy 4-5 pounds worth, freeze them, then drop one into your blender.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #24120 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 10:13:38 »
placed an order for Spectrum to install some internet...

I have been called 4 times in the span of 5 days with them trying to upsell more products....

smh its not even installed yet.   :mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #24121 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 10:18:05 »

I have been called 4 times in the span of 5 days with them trying to upsell more products....

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #24122 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 10:18:39 »

Show Image

YES! EXACTLY!

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24123 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 10:31:43 »

**** bananas

Bananas aren't fruits! Actually our bananas typically last a good week or so before they are actually rotted. Bananas are still good to eat even when they are brown. In fact, many recipes call for extra ripe bananas such as banana bread. Also, they are great for smoothies, just buy 4-5 pounds worth, freeze them, then drop one into your blender.

Um..

Turtle, ur suppose to buy the GREEN bananas.. then wait it out.. and eventually you have a continuous stream of Just-Ripe bananas.

Don't buy in on the Ripe bananas unless you're gonna be eating them right away.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24124 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 10:32:13 »

Show Image

YES! EXACTLY!

Tp4 uses gigabit Fios.. They throttle bittorrent bandwidth.. those bastards.. !!!

Offline JP

« Reply #24125 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 10:50:17 »

Show Image

YES! EXACTLY!

I have Spectrum as well but no cable service. The internet service is great in my experience but they are trying their best to sell me that cable package. They call me and send letters but they have kind of slowed down lately.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24126 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 12:30:55 »
MRI's are freaking expensive! Insurance covers almost nothing at all, and the doctor cannot recommend treatment until he gets MRI results first.

Love that American health care  :mad:

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24127 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 12:32:37 »
I now pay $150/month for insurance which is great, as it covers almost everything. I paid out of pocket for an MRI last year...

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24128 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 15:40:16 »
MRI's are freaking expensive! Insurance covers almost nothing at all, and the doctor cannot recommend treatment until he gets MRI results first.

100% veggies @ 10% fats..  Cures herniated disc guaranteed. !!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #24129 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 15:51:29 »

:))

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24130 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 15:55:03 »

Totes serious .. !!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24131 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 16:08:13 »

Totes serious .. !!

so like, push it back in with a carrot?

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24132 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 16:21:20 »

so like, push it back in with a carrot?

New00p hahaha...

Ur spinal arteries are clogged by fats.

So your spinal discs are not receiving the nutrients necessary for repairs / sustenance.

Spinal arteries are easily clogged because they're much smaller than say a heart artery.

Eating 100% veggie @ 10% fats,  will at first boost artery flow by reducing inflammation and allowing the existing artery to dilate. Eventually it will clear some disease tissue and blockage.

Once the flow rate increases, the discs will heal much faster.. 

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24133 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 18:13:11 »
Decided to finally build a GH60 I've had sat in a box for a long time, everything's in one box ready so can't remember why I didn't just build it.  Having looked I now know - there's a straight 7u stab wire and a bent 6.25u one, I need a straight 6.25.  Back in the box it goes...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #24134 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 18:53:57 »
Decided to finally build a GH60 I've had sat in a box for a long time, everything's in one box ready so can't remember why I didn't just build it.  Having looked I now know - there's a straight 7u stab wire and a bent 6.25u one, I need a straight 6.25.  Back in the box it goes...
Sorry if this is a dumb question but why not just bend some wire to make a straight 6.25u insert? Are you using Cherry or Costar stabs?
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24135 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 19:15:43 »
Sounds like a lot of work (seriously).

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24136 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 19:18:01 »
Sorry if this is a dumb question but why not just bend some wire to make a straight 6.25u insert? Are you using Cherry or Costar stabs?
It's not impossible to bend your own but it has to be bent accurately and the wire has to be the right diameter to clip in, and it needs to be pretty stiff - you can't just grab any old random wire.  It's for Cherry stabs.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #24137 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 19:54:31 »
It's not impossible to bend your own but it has to be bent accurately and the wire has to be the right diameter to clip in, and it needs to be pretty stiff - you can't just grab any old random wire.  It's for Cherry stabs.
I'm pretty sure I've got a 6.25u wire you could have in my pile of parts that's straight. I could send it to you for the cost of shipping it you'd like.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24138 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 20:31:33 »
I'm pretty sure I've got a 6.25u wire you could have in my pile of parts that's straight. I could send it to you for the cost of shipping it you'd like.
That's very kind of you - I'll have a look in the morning and drop you a PM if there isn't anywhere in the UK to grab one from :thumb:
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline iri

« Reply #24139 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 04:26:49 »
I once had to pay for an MRI because the queue to a free one was two months  :( Though $100 I paid for it wasn't much of a problem back in the day.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24140 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 09:03:52 »
I once had to pay for an MRI because the queue to a free one was two months  :( Though $100 I paid for it wasn't much of a problem back in the day.
In the US, an MRI costs $2,600. Basically, your dead or in debt, unless your rich that is, then you get to not pay taxes to fix the healthcare, so there's that. 
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #24141 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 09:06:11 »
How flaky people are as of late. Was approached by 4 separate people for different projects. I complete my work and let them know it's ready when they are, and nothing but silence from them.

Very discouraging, especially seeing them still active.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24142 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 09:48:48 »
How flaky people are as of late. Was approached by 4 separate people for different projects. I complete my work and let them know it's ready when they are, and nothing but silence from them.

Very discouraging, especially seeing them still active.

Also, never work with people who do drugs..  you want to talk about unreliable.. jesus..

What's weird is , Smokers are actually quite reliable.. they might be sloppy on details, but they're ON TIME.. usually cigarette in hand..   hahahha..

potheads on the other hand are probably the worst.. 

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #24143 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 13:06:37 »
People forever comparing mx switches to topre  :rolleyes:

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24144 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 15:54:38 »

They are simple folks , who do not understand that the switch doesn't matter..

If you live in a crummy house,  the crummy house is the problem,  it hardly matters what color the door is..

That is the current keyboard situation,  One piece Flat keyboards = obsolete rubbish.. !!

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #24145 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 16:09:30 »

They are simple folks , who do not understand that the switch doesn't matter..

If you live in a crummy house,  the crummy house is the problem,  it hardly matters what color the door is..

That is the current keyboard situation,  One piece Flat keyboards = obsolete rubbish.. !!

Saying rubber dome over membrane keyboards are obsolete would imply that they were ever cutting edge...

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24146 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 21:03:53 »
Ergonomic is another word for frustrating.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24147 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 21:46:13 »
The fact that abbreviation is such a long word.

And why does lisp have an "s" in it?

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24148 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 21:59:22 »
The fact that abbreviation is such a long word.

And why does lisp have an "s" in it?
Why does rhotacism have an R in it?

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #24149 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 03:04:30 »
Also, never work with people who do drugs..  you want to talk about unreliable.. jesus..
I once had a boss who was an alcoholic and compulsive liar. Among other things, he hired people to be his entourage during his "meetings" at the local pub. A coworker spent a night in Chinese jail because of him. There are enough stories about this guy to write a book.
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 March 2018, 03:09:32 by Findecanor »