Author Topic: Saturation Point  (Read 927 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Saturation Point
« on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 21:02:46 »
Is it possible to reach a point, where you just CAN'T  watch  Any More movies/tv / play any vidya ?

A point where you've just had ENUFF.

Offline retoid

Re: Saturation Point
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 21:29:39 »
very possible, I stopped watching movies and television several years ago.

Offline yui

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 01:31:30 »
then you start a new hobby, like baking, or crazy chemical experiments, and you find youtube videos about it that you watch instead of films, and you try and you fail and then one day you finally succeed :)
but i guess you already knew all of that.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 11:30:33 »
Maybe it is possible. Like many other things, you just hit the wall and don't want to do it anymore.

I stopped watching TV 20 years ago. Keep watching movies of course, watched thousands of movies during my life so far.
Games? I used to play a lot in 90s, then less in 00s, now, I maybe play few hours once a week - live making things harder ;)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Drop CSTM80 | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Sniping

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 11:39:16 »
i mean yeah, it happens to me every day. hop on to play video games at 7-8pm, play for a couple hours until i'm all video gamed out, eat some food and go to bed. rinse and repeat until i'm tired of doing the same thing every night.