Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4220179 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #30350 on: Tue, 07 May 2024, 13:56:48 »
For some time now, when I attempt to attach a photo to a post, a 505 error returns.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #30351 on: Tue, 07 May 2024, 14:05:52 »
For some time now, when I attempt to attach a photo to a post, a 505 error returns.

Keep hitting refresh on that page, and click resend, eventually it will go through after a couple of tries.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30352 on: Tue, 07 May 2024, 16:58:57 »

Keep hitting refresh on that page, and click resend

THANK  YOU !

It took 8 iterations.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30353 on: Tue, 07 May 2024, 17:49:04 »

Keep hitting refresh on that page, and click resend

THANK  YOU !

It took 8 iterations.

It might be going already at say 5, if your spinny thing is spinny, then it's uploading. Watch the spinny thing.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30354 on: Tue, 07 May 2024, 19:12:56 »
sigh, here comes my depression again. sabotaging everything I've done over the last year.

I either need a lightning bolt of sheer luck to recharge my life, or get my affairs in order, because I cannot keep living this cycle for another 20 years.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #30355 on: Wed, 08 May 2024, 03:37:04 »

Yeah, I dont know what has happened in last few months, but this happens to me here every single time I'm adding a photo... :-\
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30356 on: Wed, 08 May 2024, 07:52:09 »
sigh, here comes my depression again. sabotaging everything I've done over the last year.

I either need a lightning bolt of sheer luck to recharge my life, or get my affairs in order, because I cannot keep living this cycle for another 20 years.

Veggies + Outdoor stuff + Avoid females + Cheap driving range.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30357 on: Wed, 08 May 2024, 09:45:58 »
The kitchen aid pasta rollers keep going on sale.  But How often will Tp4 put in that kind of effort?

NE1 daily drive the pasta rollers?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #30358 on: Wed, 08 May 2024, 10:31:14 »
No, I seldom eat pasta because of carbohydrates ....
And I much prefer rice or potatoes, but, that said, home made pasta is Excellent!
I have always had good luck with Kitchenaide gear (although most of mine is years or decades old).

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #30359 on: Wed, 08 May 2024, 16:09:49 »
And I much prefer rice or potatoes, but, that said, home made pasta is Excellent!
I have always had good luck with Kitchenaide gear (although most of mine is years or decades old).

I used to have a pasta maker and bread maker, and used both multiple times a week. It will totally get you off store-bought carbs because the quality of fresh is 1000x better.
Man, I was fat though. I lost like 30lbs in 6 months after giving them away to a friend.

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #30360 on: Wed, 08 May 2024, 19:46:29 »

I don't know how people don't like pasta it's so good, plus it pairs so well with sauces cause of how nice the texture of pasta is. Rice is also great as well, and in complete meals it's also amazing as well.

I've never actually tried homemade pasta except for this sweet potato gnocchi that was delicious might have to make it at home (not sure how good I would be at it though)