Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4208657 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #23300 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 21:50:20 »
Someone chucked a yellow bike out in the hard rubbish and we went back to get it but someone else had already taken it.

Whenever you stumble across a good deal of any kind you need to pounce on it immediately, because somebody else is right behind you.

I know, just totally not in a position to do anything about it when I first saw it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline f32h80fsd08h34r5

« Reply #23301 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 22:38:05 »

I scouted the prime real-estate readily available in my first 3 classes today, I've got a few options :^)
We'll see where it goes.

Shoo Shoo..  don't come back until you get some digits and foto evidence..

m0ar females,  less kybard

I swear on god, If I get digits/a girl I will deadass send you photos in a PM. It's a challenge now.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #23302 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 23:13:21 »

I swear on god, If I get digits/a girl I will deadass send you photos in a PM. It's a challenge now.

Tp4 college guide:

Be confident,  make friends with the other popular GUYS, preferably the siblings of established frat members..   

DO NOT be friends with ANY females, NONE, ZERO,  they are the catch/prey,  NOT friends..

If you are friends with any female,  it will just be a time drain, and you will generally get no where with that female.

Start going to frat parties,   

Make friends at the frat,   BUT DO NOT JOIN a frat.. 

Frats eat up a huge amount of time,  all you need is get IN with the frat-guys, 

That way you don't have to pay frat-dues, or clean the frat house..  just show up at the parties..

Freshmen females are very sensitive about expanding their social circle,  so the more POPULAR you are,  the more attractive you are..

DO NOT hang out with Engineers..  avoid them like the plague,  They're the guys junior year who decide to have a party, and no one will show up..

-- These are good people --  but they are the Anti-p00n.

They're the same people in anime club, weeaboo club (japanese 101), and gaming club.. 

Avoid all those clubs,   

DO NOT join any clubs that doesn't involve DRINKING Alcohol.. 

Get Gud at drinking Alcohol..   Learn to shotgun beers under 3 seconds.. great trick to impress the lesser -minds at frat parties..

Get Gud at memorizing people's names..  people love believing that you remember them , even though all you remembered was their name, it gives them confidence, which opens them for further exploitation..

Get GOD-Tier @ Beer PONG,   treat it like DOTA 2, or CSGO..   

Take it super seriously,  and practice it in your dorm at least 45 minutes a day.

Offline f32h80fsd08h34r5

« Reply #23303 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 23:28:39 »

Tp4 college guide:

Be confident,  make friends with the other popular GUYS, preferably the siblings of established frat members..   

DO NOT be friends with ANY females, NONE, ZERO,  they are the catch/prey,  NOT friends..

If you are friends with any female,  it will just be a time drain, and you will generally get no where with that female.

Start going to frat parties,   

Make friends at the frat,   BUT DO NOT JOIN a frat.. 

Frats eat up a huge amount of time,  all you need is get IN with the frat-guys, 

That way you don't have to pay frat-dues, or clean the frat house..  just show up at the parties..

Freshmen females are very sensitive about expanding their social circle,  so the more POPULAR you are,  the more attractive you are..

DO NOT hang out with Engineers..  avoid them like the plague,  They're the guys junior year who decide to have a party, and no one will show up..

-- These are good people --  but they are the Anti-p00n.

They're the same people in anime club, weeaboo club (japanese 101), and gaming club.. 

Avoid all those clubs,   

DO NOT join any clubs that doesn't involve DRINKING Alcohol.. 

Get Gud at drinking Alcohol..   Learn to shotgun beers under 3 seconds.. great trick to impress the lesser -minds at frat parties..

Get Gud at memorizing people's names..  people love believing that you remember them , even though all you remembered was their name, it gives them confidence, which opens them for further exploitation..

Get GOD-Tier @ Beer PONG,   treat it like DOTA 2, or CSGO..   

Take it super seriously,  and practice it in your dorm at least 45 minutes a day.

Took more notes on this guide than all 4 of my classes today.

I will follow in the shoes of Tp4, I will be successful.

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #23304 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 23:34:37 »
I guess I'm the anti-p00n then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23305 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 23:37:47 »

It's not too late.. BRO.. !! if you even got 1 year of college left, you can have a great time..  if you swing correctly.

hahahaa.

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #23306 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 23:41:01 »

It's not too late.. BRO.. !! if you even got 1 year of college left, you can have a great time..  if you swing correctly.

hahahaa.

Just the opposite. Leaving on Wednesday morning...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23307 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 23:49:15 »
College Social Dynamics:

College is Highschool-Extended.

What does that mean..

In Highschool , the absolute, Unshakable Social Kingpins are the ATTRACTIVE people.

WHY is that..

Because all through highschool, and most of college,  people are still not yet judging each other by the Almighty DOLLAR..   vs after graduation.

If you are not judged by external wealth, what do you have ?

You have Yourself (your body), and Your (Personality)..

The majority of people will never get to know the Charming/ Intelligent YOU..

Given the relatively small amount of time you will engage with EACH previously Unknown person..   

The Majority of their impression will be of your physical appearence.. and what they derive from that experience gauged against previously established architypes, from (movies, television, highschool socials)

So, everything they tell you about being yourself, and how your personality will win out is WRONG..

Appearance is by far way more important..

If you're fat,  get skinny.

If you've got acne,  eat whatever your popular friends eat (when you're out with them),  but when you go home EAT VEGAN..

Once you slim down , and clear up your skin,  begin working on your ratios.

What does that mean.

The all american SUPER MAN physique, is actually just a number.  Shoulder to waist Ratio..

Ideally,  as a male,  your shoulder should be 1.7x the width of your waist.  This is the iconic V shape.

1.6 would be enough,  but 1.7 is preferred because of perceptual lens-ing effect when a female looks at your waist..

For this shape , the most important workout is shoulder workout.. You have to do it slowly because the shoulder requires a slow growth of the stabilizer muscles BEFORE you can safely go any heavier..

Don't worry about chest and biceps.. they'll come into their own.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23308 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 23:51:25 »

hahahaa.

Just the opposite. Leaving on Wednesday morning...

OK, here are your options..  go to thailand,  run a bar,  become a Pimp..

Become an App developer,  make some money,  buy a nightclub..

Get a 9 to 5, work that 75k starting for a few years, get up to 125k,  buy a house,  Start dating the desperate 25-30yr old females.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23309 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 00:02:49 »
School work :

NEVER fall behind on school work..

Get it out of the way as soon as your receive it..  DO NOT WAIT, DO NOT PROCRASTINATE

If you EVER have free time AWAY from social -engagements, Spend that time on School work..

DO NOT::

Play Video games.

Read keyboard forums.

Texting for hours about useless information, like sports.

Watch hours of sports (unless with friends who can make you more popular)

Online Shopping

Drugs :

It's going to be unavoidable.. don't be a square, but recognize that having to do drugs is a drawback, and not something you should enjoy. 

It's ok to be IN with Drug DEALERS,   but DO NOT be closely associated with people who do alot of drugs themselves..    These people are unreliable for any purpose, and they do not open any doors for you..

Offline f32h80fsd08h34r5

« Reply #23310 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 00:11:04 »
Drugs :

It's going to be unavoidable.. don't be a square, but recognize that having to do drugs is a drawback, and not something you should enjoy. 

It's ok to be IN with Drug DEALERS,   but DO NOT be closely associated with people who do alot of drugs themselves..    These people are unreliable for any purpose, and they do not open any doors for you..

Damn bro, you're just overflowing with wisdom!

Unfortunately, I'm against drugs in almost all forms except tobacco and alcohol.

What are my chances of success Prof. TP4

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23311 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 00:17:11 »
Drugs :

Unfortunately, I'm against drugs in almost all forms except tobacco and alcohol.

I've gone back to a few college parties over the years because I live nearby, and I still know the frat people who go..

Every year, more and more drugs on the scene..

I really believe it's unavoidable if you want to expand your social circle as much as possible.

I think if you treat it like an anorexic pushing food on their plate hiding the fact that they're not eating,    it will be for the best.. (sorry to all anorexics for using this analogy, but I believe it to be the best analogy)

For example, for pot,  Take a hit,  keep it shallow, and keep the smoke in your mouth,

Hold it, pretend like you're enjoying it, and then breath it out slowly.. 

For cocaine,  heroin, (powders)  if you're offered a line,  there's no faking this one.. Make sure you're not with anyone who might attempt to rape you..  YES guys rape other guys in college,  it's a real thing.. 

ecstasy/ vicodin/ percocet/ oxy,   This is easy,  just keep it under your tongue and spit it out when no one's looking..

Overall,  my college social dynamic and general guide  are the two main things you should focus on..   Especially the physical appearance section (this is seldom emphasized)

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23312 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 01:15:27 »
Drugs :

I've gone back to a few college parties over the years because I live nearby, and I still know the frat people who go..

Every year, more and more drugs on the scene..

I really believe it's unavoidable if you want to expand your social circle as much as possible.

I think if you treat it like an anorexic pushing food on their plate hiding the fact that they're not eating,    it will be for the best.. (sorry to all anorexics for using this analogy, but I believe it to be the best analogy)

For example, for pot,  Take a hit,  keep it shallow, and keep the smoke in your mouth,

Hold it, pretend like you're enjoying it, and then breath it out slowly.. 

For cocaine,  heroin, (powders)  if you're offered a line,  there's no faking this one.. Make sure you're not with anyone who might attempt to rape you..  YES guys rape other guys in college,  it's a real thing.. 

ecstasy/ vicodin/ percocet/ oxy,   This is easy,  just keep it under your tongue and spit it out when no one's looking..

Overall,  my college social dynamic and general guide  are the two main things you should focus on..   Especially the physical appearance section (this is seldom emphasized)

I'm not sure this is good advice.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23313 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 01:31:59 »

What's not good advice,  how to casually/ covertly AVOID doing drugs ?

In what way is that bad..  hahahahaha

Kavik = Drug dealer / Confirmed.

hahahahahah

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23314 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 01:41:32 »

hahahahahah

Haha, well, you didn't give a way to avoid coke and heroine: "Just do it but don't get raped!"

A better way to avoid doing drugs is not to associate with those people. I know "expanding social circle, yada, yada..." But they're probably not worth knowing anyway, and not worth the risk of legal trouble.

I'm considered weird though since I don't even like being around alcohol. That definitely limited my social interactions. Yeah, don't listen to me actually...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23315 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 01:49:57 »

hahahahahah

Haha, well, you didn't give a way to avoid coke and heroine: "Just do it but don't get raped!"

A better way to avoid doing drugs is not to associate with those people. I know "expanding social circle, yada, yada..." But they're probably not worth knowing anyway, and not worth the risk of legal trouble.

I'm considered weird though since I don't even like being around alcohol. That definitely limited my social interactions. Yeah, don't listen to me actually...

I put it on the list for completeness sake,  I agree drugs are very bad for you..  especially cocaine/heroin/meth/fentanyl,  Highly Neurotoxic.

And it should be avoided if possible.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23316 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 10:00:05 »
All I can say is if you reach a point in which you think you can't afford the next semester YOU'RE WRONG. Don't use that as an excuse to drop out. They are ways to afford that next semester sans drug dealing (looking at you tp4tissue...). I received a C+ in a class and thought it was all over and thought that I couldn't afford to waste money on C+'s. Don't be like me ;)

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23317 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 10:29:17 »
All I can say is if you reach a point in which you think you can't afford the next semester YOU'RE WRONG. Don't use that as an excuse to drop out. They are ways to afford that next semester sans drug dealing (looking at you tp4tissue...). I received a C+ in a class and thought it was all over and thought that I couldn't afford to waste money on C+'s. Don't be like me ;)

Yeah, no need to resort to drug dealing. There are also alleyway mugging and robbing convenience stores.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23318 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 10:35:22 »

Yeah, no need to resort to drug dealing. There are also alleyway mugging and robbing convenience stores.

Thankfully my record is nonexistent but if that's your thing you do you, sir or ma'am. Be the best you you can be.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23319 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 10:46:20 »
 Our office server died last night....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23320 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 10:51:19 »

Vacation day wh00t wh000t!

put on that barbecue

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23321 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 10:53:23 »

Vacation day wh00t wh000t!

put on that barbecue
I'm just glad I'm the rebel who keeps my user files local, I have stuff to work on. Everyone else not so much.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #23322 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 09:43:41 »
I missed the payment deadline for my courses and got dropped from all of them. Now two of my four classes are full!!  :'( so sad and mad right now

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #23323 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 09:56:44 »
I missed the payment deadline for my courses and got dropped from all of them. Now two of my four classes are full!!  :'( so sad and mad right now

well, my issues are far less annoying but: dealing with finicky costar stab inserts bothered me recently... (mainly cause I didn't bother messing around with tape to make them hold better... my bad)

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #23324 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 09:58:56 »

And I won't get my degree in May like I planned ughhh  :(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23325 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 10:31:43 »

People add/drop/swap courses all the time,  just standby on the refresh button on the web-registration page.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23326 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 16:59:14 »

People add/drop/swap courses all the time,  just standby on the refresh button on the web-registration page.

Sometimes, it's also beneficial to ask the professor himself if you can join despite the class's being full. I think profs can override that; I know I've had a prof waive a prerequisite before.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23327 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 17:05:03 »
Having an awful week at work.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23328 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 21:48:36 »

Sometimes, it's also beneficial to ask the professor himself if you can join despite the class's being full. I think profs can override that; I know I've had a prof waive a prerequisite before.

If its a big class, you can just camp out the website, the probability that SOMEONE will drop is nearly 100%,     if it's a small class, professor will usually just let you in, because why not.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23329 on: Wed, 16 August 2017, 21:51:56 »
Having an awful week at work.

I hoped next week is better :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23330 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 10:29:02 »
Acute to zero insight from my dreams and the inability to lucid dream bothers me a bit.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23331 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 10:56:52 »
Acute to zero insight from my dreams and the inability to lucid dream bothers me a bit.

dreams are Generally a non conscious perception of the sorting of the new information you've created or received for that day.

--There's no more or less, or deep meaning--

Whatever is happening to you today or yesterday or this month, is what you're dreaming about..

The only incongruity may be conscious delusions during wakefulness, such as you not wanting to deal with certain life obstructions, by un-prioritizing them,  because your background processes recognize their urgency despite your procrastination.

lucid dreams is when part of your brain wakes up and other parts are still asleep, it's a half awake state.

So it's kind of like, you're in motherboard post,  but you've got no drive access yet..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23332 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 10:58:27 »

dreams are Generally a non conscious perception of the sorting of the new information you've created or received for that day.

lucid dreams is when part of your brain wakes up and other parts are still asleep, it's a half awake state.

So it's kind of like, you're in motherboard post,  but you've got no drive access yet..
What if we don't dream at all?? :eek:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23333 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 11:01:20 »

Then you've not received any strong enough stimuli.

This is normal for later life,  because your general education as a human being is complete,   

You've learned most of what it means to be human

You've experienced all the general types of pleasure

You've endured the colors of sadness

That's about it.. 

It doesn't mean you can't try new things,   but the only thing indicated by non-dreaming,  is that you are in a balanced state where your mental construct is grounded.

---- THAT... or a high fats diet has caused micro-strokes to accumulate throughout your brain impairing its ability to process new information..  --This is unresearched--

The micro strokes is very real for high fat intake..  but it's just a guess on the dreams hahahaha

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23334 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 11:18:52 »

Then you've not received any strong enough stimuli.

This is normal for later life,  because your general education as a human being is complete,   

You've learned most of what it means to be human

You've experienced all the general types of pleasure

You've endured the colors of sadness

That's about it.. 

It doesn't mean you can't try new things,   but the only thing indicated by non-dreaming,  is that you are in a balanced state where your mental construct is grounded.

---- THAT... or a high fats diet has caused micro-strokes to accumulate throughout your brain impairing its ability to process new information..  --This is unresearched--

The micro strokes is very real for high fat intake..  but it's just a guess on the dreams hahahaha

Preaching to the choir. Most of the time I can't remember my dreams even though I have 5-10 big questions on my mind that night. That also bothers me.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23335 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 11:29:06 »

Data still hasn't been restored... I'm losing hope.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23336 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 17:12:59 »

Paid vacation.. bring out the floaties..  time for the beech

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23337 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 17:16:33 »

Paid vacation.. bring out the floaties..  time for the beech

IF AS A GROWN ASS MAN U NEED FLOATIES THEN STAY OUT OF THE ****ING WATER U SHOULD.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23338 on: Fri, 18 August 2017, 17:43:27 »

IF AS A GROWN ASS MAN U NEED FLOATIES THEN STAY OUT OF THE ****ING WATER U SHOULD.

I know how to swim, but there's no need to take chances..

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #23339 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 14:39:25 »
People who believe in free market theory as a kind of law of nature, and are being smart-asses about it.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23340 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 17:06:05 »
Threw my back out AGAIN last week and it's still killing me. This happens more and more every year, this year I think it's the 4th time throwing my back out so far.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23341 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 20:37:00 »
Threw my back out AGAIN last week and it's still killing me. This happens more and more every year, this year I think it's the 4th time throwing my back out so far.

OMG.... i just read.. that  the reason why some people have weakened and bad back is due to eating meat.

The arteries which feed into the spin supplying nutrients to spinal disks and bone and periphery muscle are fairly thin.

And they are easily plugged up by meat consumption (the fats)..

Therefore,  much like meat eating leading to erectile dysfunction,   The plugged arteries in your back, can lead to chronic back pain..

During autopsies, they dissected people's spin with chronic back problems, and noticed that the arteries were indeed clogged. but unlike the heart, where the arteries are much thicker,   These were 100% slammed shut.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23342 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 20:59:20 »
The fact that tp wears floaties/water wings eventhough he is a grown ass man (biologically).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23343 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 21:17:55 »
The fact that tp wears floaties/water wings eventhough he is a grown ass man (biologically).

They help me float with more ease..

I will also now need them more now because I am slowly losing my natural flotation adipose layer.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23344 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 21:30:23 »

They help him out when he's drowning in ****

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23345 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 21:41:46 »

They help him out when he's drowning in ****

Preciate the bump Nturtle,   but Tp4 = # Ronery4ever

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23346 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 21:45:56 »

OMG.... i just read.. that  the reason why some people have weakened and bad back is due to eating meat.

The arteries which feed into the spin supplying nutrients to spinal disks and bone and periphery muscle are fairly thin.

And they are easily plugged up by meat consumption (the fats)..

Therefore,  much like meat eating leading to erectile dysfunction,   The plugged arteries in your back, can lead to chronic back pain..

During autopsies, they dissected people's spin with chronic back problems, and noticed that the arteries were indeed clogged. but unlike the heart, where the arteries are much thicker,   These were 100% slammed shut.

Do deadlifts, and eat meat to get protein to build your erector spinae. Then your back will be strong.  ;)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23347 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 22:16:00 »

Do deadlifts, and eat meat to get protein to build your erector spinae. Then your back will be strong.  ;)

This is wrong..

Athletes are seeing far superior performance eating vegan.

There is an upcoming documentary produced by james cameron which will finally enlighten the validity of this subject.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23348 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 22:16:27 »
Some idiot neighbors are shooting off fireworks like its the fourth of july....geez....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23349 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 22:17:40 »
Some idiot neighbors are shooting off fireworks like its the fourth of july....geez....

as long as there's no dried grass around.