Author Topic: Do we have girl geekhacker here?  (Read 23661 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Do we have girl geekhacker here?
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 12:23:38 »
Quote from: harrison;551413
honestly, failures like this don't even deserve a reply.  they're destined to die alone and lonely, they're not competition (or weren't when i was single), so why bother caring?!  it's clear they spite the world and the opposite sex simply because they have no pride or confidence in themselves.  let him wallow in his bowl full of self-pity.

I don't see how you can assume any of these things.. as all my statements are correct.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 12:24:37 »
Quote from: sth;552596
And people wonder why women and girls don't get into tech as much as men.

Mmm... just because theres a correlation does not mean causation... Since they're not in it in the first place,, I couldn't have influenced them to leave.

So ur statement don' goofed'

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 12:25:37 »
you're really coming off as an ass lately.

chill out dude.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 12:36:18 »
Quote from: demik;552602
you're really coming off as an ass lately.

chill out dude.

i am perfectly chill.. But i will defend everything down to m00t,, bad habit, I reframe from it afk because it's time consuming, but on the internet, i can bash it out at 100+wpm

My statements make the reader feel bad., but they seem worse than they really are,,

I apply at least some logic (however little),, so no matter what, even if I am wrong, there are half truths..

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 12:39:31 »
we don't really care at what speed you can come off as an ass.

we just want you to stop being one. your comment was not needed at all. you're not defending anything, just making stupid silly assumptions of people you have no idea of what they look like.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 12:46:03 »
Quote from: demik;552618
we don't really care at what speed you can come off as an ass.

we just want you to stop being one. your comment was not needed at all. you're not defending anything, just making stupid silly assumptions of people you have no idea of what they look like.

demik I made ONE assumption in this thread,, there are no "truely" good looking female geekhackers...  Prove me wrong..

I did not pick a fight,, hashbaz, harisson, and alaricljs did.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 13:04:31 »
Quote from: tp4tissue;551143
All the girls on GH are probably fat or ugly, or both. Do_Not_Want*9999

Quote from: tp4tissue;552630
demik I made ONE assumption in this thread,, there are no "truely" good looking female geekhackers...  Prove me wrong..

You did pick a fight.  You think you can post garbage like that in a thread discussing women on an Internet forum and not get called out for it?  The issue is not whether any of the women geekhackers are attractive.  The issue is that you are being an ass.

Offline Typhaeon

« Reply #157 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 13:39:23 »
One glance through the rest of his posts and you'll find he might be the bluntest hammer in the toolshed.  Too bad he was designed as a utility knife.

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 14:08:05 »
there are no "truely" good looking female geekhackers...  Prove me wrong..

First off, there are (at least there have been, possibly left in disgust by now) good looking female members of GH.  The last thing I would ever do is out any of them to you.  Apparently you are one of the men that get us all labelled 'pig'
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline Typhaeon

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 15:25:04 »
I believe there was a woman with ostentatiously-colored hair who didn't hang around for so long that posted almost exclusively in your forum too.

Offline keyboardnoob

« Reply #160 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 15:49:15 »
Quote from: hazeluff;551386
Or they're like me, Actually a guy.

Guys, srsly. I'm not a girl.

Yeah, right.

Subtle tentative to get GH girls' pictures.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2012, 15:52:22 by keyboardnoob »
Filco MJ1 TKL MX Brown

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 16:54:06 »
Quote from: alaricljs;552708
First off, there are (at least there have been, possibly left in disgust by now) good looking female members of GH.  The last thing I would ever do is out any of them to you.  Apparently you are one of the men that get us all labelled 'pig'

Pic or it didn't happen

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 16:54:48 »
Quote from: keyboardnoob;552793
Yeah, right.

Subtle tentative to get GH girls' pictures.

No, I was never into cauxin' internet girls for pics,, because I mean,, common google image.. DONE....

Offline Daniel Beardsmore

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 18:01:51 »
I guess it comes down to whether men expect women to share their technical interests or not. I get the impression that this is both highly impractical [1] and typically unnecessary.

[1] I prefer "male orientated" to "male dominated", as the latter suggests "No Women Allowed" while the former takes us back to the old nature vs nurture argument. I mean, there's nothing stopping girls from teaching themselves to program and posting freeware/shareware/FOSS software on the Internet just like boys do (and even men don't necessarily post software under their real name, but I prefer it when they do, as it's part of the process of forming a trustworthy image that tells me that the program isn't designed to own my PC), but it rarely happens.

It's all too depressing ... Spock had it right.
Bore Awards
Most Boring Person on the Planet – 2011 Winner

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 18:50:31 »
Quote from: Daniel Beardsmore;552927
[1] I prefer "male orientated" to "male dominated", as the latter suggests "No Women Allowed" while the former takes us back to the old nature vs nurture argument. I mean, there's nothing stopping girls from teaching themselves to program and posting freeware/shareware/FOSS software on the Internet just like boys do (and even men don't necessarily post software under their real name, but I prefer it when they do, as it's part of the process of forming a trustworthy image that tells me that the program isn't designed to own my PC), but it rarely happens.

It's all too depressing ... Spock had it right.

I don't want to come off as preachy here, so I'll leave this:
You might want to look into the concepts of patriarchy, male privilege and the difference between sex and gender, before you claim that nothing is stopping girls and women from doing what men do. It's an extremely nuanced issue especially when compared with mainstream portrayals of gender equality, equal rights, and feminism.

You're on the right track though buddy :thumb:
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 19:02:35 »
Quote from: sth;552964
I don't want to come off as preachy here, so I'll leave this:
You might want to look into the concepts of patriarchy, male privilege and the difference between sex and gender, before you claim that nothing is stopping girls and women from doing what men do. It's an extremely nuanced issue especially when compared with mainstream portrayals of gender equality, equal rights, and feminism.

You're on the right track though buddy :thumb:

There is no physical thing/person stopping them. But yes society's portrayal of certain things are indeed very biased on many things. Tho at the same time I feel that there is a great deal associated with personal preferences.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2012, 19:04:38 by hazeluff »
Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kongers

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #166 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 19:04:18 »
Right, OK, girl haz computar. Girl haz Net connection. Girl want computar to do something it doesn't do. Assuming a modicum of intellect, it should be possible to figure out some steps here, especially with Macs (AppleScript's entry path is far easier than the crawling horror that is WHS). Even my sister was staggered at how it was beyond the comprehension of some people that computers can be made to do the things they're not doing now, e.g. turning on the taskbar clock when it's been switched off by someone.

The problem I have isn't understanding the female mind, it's understanding the ease of this process for younger generations, simply due to the fact that a brand new Dell notebook doesn't come with an inch thick spiral bound manual that covers everything from connecting your new 8-bit machine to a cassette player and television, through to the ISA and the circuit diagrams of all the ports on the machine (serial, parallel, floppy, daisy chain fast expansion, analogue, digital, TV, composite, RGB, etc). That ineffable level of awesome will never be seen on this planet again.

The barrier of entry on a Windows PC for getting to grips with computing is a rather bad, for people of any gender or sexual persuasion. I guess I had it easy, because my floppy controller kit detailed how floppy disc storage worked, back when state of the art systems were still simple enough for noobs to pick up with ease; I no longer have that manual, so I can't say off-hand whether that one included the catalogue sector breakdown as well ... not sure it did.

If you do want an inspiring tech woman, bring up Jeri Ellsworth's Stanford talk. She is exactly what I would wish would occur in the minds of more boys and girls.
Bore Awards

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #167 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 19:12:36 »
Quote from: Daniel Beardsmore;552978
Right, OK, girl haz computar. Girl haz Net connection. Girl want computar to do something it doesn't do. Assuming a modicum of intellect, it should be possible to figure out some steps here, especially with Macs (AppleScript's entry path is far easier than the crawling horror that is WHS). Even my sister was staggered at how it was beyond the comprehension of some people that computers can be made to do the things they're not doing now, e.g. turning on the taskbar clock when it's been switched off by someone.

The problem I have isn't understanding the female mind, it's understanding the ease of this process for younger generations, simply due to the fact that a brand new Dell notebook doesn't come with an inch thick spiral bound manual that covers everything from connecting your new 8-bit machine to a cassette player and television, through to the ISA and the circuit diagrams of all the ports on the machine (serial, parallel, floppy, daisy chain fast expansion, analogue, digital, TV, composite, RGB, etc). That ineffable level of awesome will never be seen on this planet again.

The barrier of entry on a Windows PC for getting to grips with computing is a rather bad, for people of any gender or sexual persuasion. I guess I had it easy, because my floppy controller kit detailed how floppy disc storage worked, back when state of the art systems were still simple enough for noobs to pick up with ease; I no longer have that manual, so I can't say off-hand whether that one included the catalogue sector breakdown as well ... not sure it did.

If you do want an inspiring tech woman, bring up Jeri Ellsworth's Stanford talk. She is exactly what I would wish would occur in the minds of more boys and girls.

Yeah... so... that is all totally valid but none of that has anything to do with why more females, as a population, do not 'get into' computers.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #168 on: Wed, 21 March 2012, 19:20:15 »
I didn't say it was a reason, I'm saying that it seems odd that it doesn't happen. I only got into computers through exposure to other people who had one (Amigas basically, which rock), and for the most part figured everything out myself, hardware, programming, the lot. The problem is that I can't tie my experiences with younger generations -- where the odds of a girl having a computer is far greater -- because all I wanted was video games, but instead I got a real computer with a manual, and from there learning about hardware, software, operating systems etc was entirely unplanned.

It's hard for me to see what the entry point is now for anyone with a modern computer system. Exposure to technology is pretty much unrelated to gender now -- computers and smartphones are everywhere -- but something must make you want to choose, entirely voluntarily, to want to explore more than Facebook and YouTube, because no-one now is going to hand you the Guide to Everything in one inch of spiral bound goodness.

Keyboards, I can't say -- I didn't know diddly about them until a couple of years ago, only that they all sucked and I had no idea why :)
Bore Awards

Offline False_Dmitry_II

« Reply #169 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 01:20:38 »
Quote from: sth;552986
Yeah... so... that is all totally valid but none of that has anything to do with why more females, as a population, do not 'get into' computers.

On the internet I'd say that it's more the rule that there are no girls on teh internet and all that claim to be are actually guys that stops actual girls from saying they are such. i.e. the difference in reported statistics vs. the actual truth.

As to the for choosing how far the rabbit hole goes, for me it was as simple as my dad played pc games (wolfenstien, etc) and built his own computers as soon as it was possible as I was a kid and, well, now I do too. He thought it was important, as now I do as well - to the point where he asks me to verify any hardware choices for upgrading or any new builds before actually going ahead and doing it.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin (11 Nov. 1755)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #170 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 03:23:30 »
Women are the way they are because for hundreds and thousands of generations, society held back on educating them. Thus, they've always been target of abuse.

Then, this abuse became the role that women played.

Numerous workplace studies show that, discrimination is seldom due to gender, "at least not by men", rather it's due to intellect.

Let's not argue over what constitutes intellect, but there does exist some sort of high and low.

That's the magazine// college theory..

MY theory, is that women are pissed off and angry,, because they have to maintain ridiculous appearances that hinder basic functioning as a human being..

Example: Long hair,,,,  Underarm hair,,,, pubic hair,,,, leg hair

All the hours washing, combing, conditioning, cutting,

Guys might not realize this, but it consumes significant resources for women, both financial and temporal.

Makeup,,  Most women probably won't admit it,, but I think all the husbands here know JUST what it takes to "GET That evening look"

Now, imagine you had to do it,, just kill urself,,,

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #171 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 09:50:36 »
Quote from: harrison;553512
on what basis are you founding this 'guilty until proven innocent' theory of unattractive female geekhack members?  you can't prove it any more than my 'assumptions' about you can be disproved.

Whatever attitude I have taken,, it is out of experience,, just as stereotypes are largely valid despite being Not all encompassing,,

Take that you jerk.

Hot attractive women have better places to be... Much better places... LOLOL

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 10:36:38 »
All this concern over looks is pretty bizarre online.

Why are you so obsessed with women's appearance on a medium where nobody sees anybody?

It would be more important to hear their opinions about keyboards.

So, OK, I am a middle-aged white guy with a wife and kids living in suburbia, so trolling for a new girlfriend is not why I am here at all. Maybe you young guys think that I am a burned-out has-been, and maybe I am, but one thing you do learn is that the best way to attract women is to respect them.

My guess is that most of the good and bad genetic traits of the human race are distributed, not necessarily evenly, but at least dispersed, across all the lines of race, gender, etc. I accept that the genetic imperative of males is the need to mate with females, and the genetic imperative of females is to bear and nurture their offspring, and that, in general, those intrinsic forces cannot be reasoned or conditioned away.

Social pressures are what really mold us beyond that. I believe that the differences between cultures and societies are huge, and that intolerance makes perpetual conflict inevitable.

Beyond that, I don't see any of these guys posting photos of themselves. What happened to "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

My guess is that the guys on this forum are not any "better-looking" than the girls.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 12:08:27 »
Quote from: fohat.digs;553561
All this concern over looks is pretty bizarre online.

Why are you so obsessed with women's appearance on a medium where nobody sees anybody?

It would be more important to hear their opinions about keyboards.

So, OK, I am a middle-aged white guy with a wife and kids living in suburbia, so trolling for a new girlfriend is not why I am here at all. Maybe you young guys think that I am a burned-out has-been, and maybe I am, but one thing you do learn is that the best way to attract women is to respect them.

My guess is that most of the good and bad genetic traits of the human race are distributed, not necessarily evenly, but at least dispersed, across all the lines of race, gender, etc. I accept that the genetic imperative of males is the need to mate with females, and the genetic imperative of females is to bear and nurture their offspring, and that, in general, those intrinsic forces cannot be reasoned or conditioned away.

Social pressures are what really mold us beyond that. I believe that the differences between cultures and societies are huge, and that intolerance makes perpetual conflict inevitable.

Beyond that, I don't see any of these guys posting photos of themselves. What happened to "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

My guess is that the guys on this forum are not any "better-looking" than the girls.

I am not obsessed, I merely made one comment, which happens to be "very likely", ,,, "almost indubitably" true,,,, THEN internet attacks me for being right.

Offline Typhaeon

« Reply #174 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 16:22:21 »
Ignore him.  His username should tell you all you need to know about his maturity level.

As lovely as Ripster's most recent picture was, I can't help but wonder what the rest of her keyboard collection looks like, and if she's a witty, sparkling conversationalist.  Oh well, not ever going to find anything else out anyway.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 16:31:55 »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 December 2018, 13:52:40 by davkol »

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #176 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 17:23:07 »
Quote from: tp4tissue;553360
Makeup,,  Most women probably won't admit it,, but I think all the husbands here know JUST what it takes to "GET That evening look"

It's fake and it's a complete waste of time. Fortunately not all girls are successfully indoctrinated in this absurdity. The successfully indoctrinated are probably sheep anyway – same goes for men, nothing more ridiculous than every young man with the same identical hairstyle that's in fashion. I have no interest in clones and sheep. We can build robots to fulfil that role. Hell, the robots would be more engaging.
Bore Awards

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #177 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 17:27:57 »
Quote from: Daniel Beardsmore;553917
It's fake and it's a complete waste of time. Fortunately not all girls are successfully indoctrinated in this absurdity. The successfully indoctrinated are probably sheep anyway – same goes for men, nothing more ridiculous than every young man with the same identical hairstyle that's in fashion. I have no interest in clones and sheep. We can build robots to fulfil that role. Hell, the robots would be more engaging.

So all cultural trends and those who participate in them are to be viewed with contempt.  Got it.  Oh, except for the trend of hating other trends.  That's cool.

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #178 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 17:42:22 »
Basically yes. If I wanted a society of sheep I'd found an android factory.
Bore Awards

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #179 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 21:37:12 »
Quote from: Daniel Beardsmore;553932
Basically yes. If I wanted a society of sheep I'd found an android factory.

As long as it also makes sexdroids that double as body guards, like in that episode of batman beyond.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #180 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 21:39:37 »
Quote from: ripster;553937
Actually we had some good times before I took the oath of the brotherhood.

Ah, Female Geekhackers back in the day.  Good times.  They were witty.  They could write.  They sent me porn before I took my vows....
(Attachment Link) 45306[/ATTACH]

quite plain, nothing to write home about. chubby arms, untoned body,

I'm not saying she's ugly,, but still "do-not-want",, bad waist hip ratio..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #181 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 22:13:00 »
I like my women like I like my keyboards, mostly plastic and easy to finger.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #182 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 22:18:35 »
Quote from: noisyturtle;554178
I like my women like I like my keyboards, mostly plastic and easy to finger.

:drum:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #183 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 22:23:07 »
im just dying to see what type of women this casanova pulls.

paying for sex doesn't count either.

how old are you anyway? that might speak volumes of what you're saying.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #184 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 22:30:02 »
Quote from: demik;554189
im just dying to see what type of women this casanova pulls.

paying for sex doesn't count either.

how old are you anyway? that might speak volumes of what you're saying.

I'm 23, and if you're refering to my less than perfect internet prose,, please remember, this is the internet.

I'll admit that I don't do well with sober women,, I've been told that my eyes are too damn intimidating. So I've switched to glasses

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #185 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 22:32:54 »
so you pray on drunk women willing to have sex with anything?

for some reason, i am not surprised.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #186 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 22:35:00 »
Quote from: demik;554199

for some reason, i am not surprised.

No I don't pray,, LOL,, It usually just "happens" for me

and what do you mean,, Anything,, u callin' me ugly??:Cry::rofl:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #187 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 22:36:23 »
just how for rapists a chloroform rag just "happens" to go over a woman's nose and mouth.

i got you.

fyi "your eyes are too intimidating" = "you look like you can't take no for an answer"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #188 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 22:39:17 »
Quote from: demik;554206
just how for rapists a chloroform rag just "happens" to go over a woman's nose and mouth.

i got you.

fyi "your eyes are too intimidating" = "you look like you can't take no for an answer"

Ok, I can see where you're coming from about the "taking no for an answer"

But I've never had to initiate,, they usually do it when they're drunk.

Offline lorem3k

• http://twitter.com/#!/lorem3k
« Reply #189 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 23:20:08 »
Quote from: demik;554199
How the hell else am I gonna get any?

Sometimes I wonder if it'd be easier to turn gay and crossdress... panties are pretty comfy after all
Leopold FC200RT/AWN | Logitech G400 | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | Pounds in the fridge, hundred stacks in the armoire

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #190 on: Thu, 22 March 2012, 23:32:12 »
Quote from: lorem3k;554253
How the hell else am I gonna get any?

Sometimes I wonder if it'd be easier to turn gay and crossdress... panties are pretty comfy after all

From what i've heard,, gays have the best sex,, both functionally best sex,, AND,, quantity best sex

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #191 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 00:35:41 »
I thought hazeluff was a girl. :l..

Offline lorem3k

• http://twitter.com/#!/lorem3k
« Reply #192 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 01:04:47 »
Quote from: tp4tissue;554269
From what i've heard,, gays have the best sex,, both functionally best sex,, AND,, quantity best sex
I can imagine that... the prostate is there for a reason
Leopold FC200RT/AWN | Logitech G400 | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | Pounds in the fridge, hundred stacks in the armoire

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #193 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 10:18:52 »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 December 2018, 13:52:51 by davkol »

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #194 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 11:14:24 »
Quote from: ripster;554653
I... Doc Maartens.

Dutch roots showing through?
Bore Awards

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #195 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 11:48:24 »
I love Dr. Martens shoes.  Wearing some now:

Offline Malphas

« Reply #196 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 12:57:51 »
Quote from: tp4tissue;554156
quite plain, nothing to write home about. chubby arms, untoned body,

I'm not saying she's ugly,, but still "do-not-want",, bad waist hip ratio..

What a douche move. I wonder why is it whenever a woman is outed on a predominantly male (and usually nerdy) forum, there's a cluster of basement dwellers that think it's appropriate to rate their physical appearance (same argument applies the other way for white knighters as well).

« Last Edit: Fri, 23 March 2012, 13:17:25 by Malphas »

Offline Malphas

« Reply #197 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 13:03:13 »
Quote from: ripster;554653
And why is it always the ugly guys that talk like this?

Ah, Ripster summed it up more succinctly than I did.

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #198 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 13:09:56 »
I'm just disturbed by the amount of people here who can't type to save their lives. I think quality keyboards are a bit lost on them.
Bore Awards

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #199 on: Fri, 23 March 2012, 13:33:34 »
Unicomp should call it a day.
Bore Awards