Author Topic: Have you washed your hands 2day ?  (Read 2811 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Have you washed your hands 2day ?
« on: Thu, 05 March 2020, 17:34:10 »
As seen on John Olivers.  Vietnamese Pop Song about Handwashing and Coronavirus

Offline JP

Re: Have you washed your hands 2day ?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 05 March 2020, 19:01:39 »
They didn't mention anything about eating veggies  :rolleyes:
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 05 March 2020, 19:19:15 »
What the hell was that?  Don't touch stuff or go to public places but lift weights.  Don't touch your mouth (doesn't say wear mask though everyone is) unless you want to sing, in which case remove your mask and do so.  Kissing other people's mask is fine too.  Flicking the virus is good but be nice to it and don't let it catch fire which probably kills it :))

I wonder how much was lost in translation...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 05 March 2020, 21:42:48 »
What the hell was that?  Don't touch stuff or go to public places but lift weights.  Don't touch your mouth (doesn't say wear mask though everyone is) unless you want to sing, in which case remove your mask and do so.  Kissing other people's mask is fine too.  Flicking the virus is good but be nice to it and don't let it catch fire which probably kills it :))

I wonder how much was lost in translation...

?? it has subtitles, Tp4 am assuming the subs are right, buh, Tp4 no has vietnamese language pack installed, so can not verify.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 06:06:20 »
yes

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 09:25:01 »
My hands are sore and red from excessive washing, yes.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 10:22:07 »
You keep asking us, but what about you, hmm?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 14:33:55 »
tp4 wets himself then dries himself in a bag of rice

tp4 is iphone in toilet
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 14:55:33 »
tp4 wets himself then dries himself in a bag of rice

tp4 is iphone in toilet

LIES.. all LIES... Tp4 uses Android.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 15:32:46 »
Lot's of Seattle offices are letting people work from home today and next week. Then I hear about companies elsewhere who have had recorded outbreaks and continue about business as usual.
Reminds me of this one guy who would always come to work sick and never washed his hands. He looked and sounded like a human-pug hybrid, and would shove tissues up his nose like walrus tusks. A truly disgusting human being with zero regard for anyone around him.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 15:50:20 »
Lot's of Seattle offices are letting people work from home today and next week. Then I hear about companies elsewhere who have had recorded outbreaks and continue about business as usual.
Reminds me of this one guy who would always come to work sick and never washed his hands. He looked and sounded like a human-pug hybrid, and would shove tissues up his nose like walrus tusks. A truly disgusting human being with zero regard for anyone around him.

Lock him up. I've been around way too many immune-compromised people. Going out sick is ****ing stupid and evil.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 17:18:43 »

Lock him up. I've been around way too many immune-compromised people. Going out sick is ****ing stupid and evil.

There are ALOT of people like this at universities.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 17:56:54 »
WFH armageddon has hit a lot of my friends recently, and classes in college are cancelled for a couple of weeks, so really it'd be a perfect time for a road trip right about now. nah, i don't wash my hands, **** it

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 06:51:40 »
I've been remote working for a decade. It'll be interesting to see if this becoming more commonplace will it mean more consulting opportunities or less due to increased competition.

Offline yui

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 07:49:30 »
i am stuck in a loop, i need to wash my hand when i touch object in a public place but the sink in a object in a public place, someone send help!
only joking i use gel disinfectant about every time i touche a door or anything so i do not take risks in contaminating myself/others and properly wash my hands only a few times a day (that gel stuff is nasty, my hands get red from it). pretty sure tp is going to tell me it is cancer from eggs and not the gel
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 08:44:17 »
i am stuck in a loop, i need to wash my hand when i touch object in a public place but the sink in a object in a public place, someone send help!
only joking i use gel disinfectant about every time i touche a door or anything so i do not take risks in contaminating myself/others and properly wash my hands only a few times a day (that gel stuff is nasty, my hands get red from it). pretty sure tp is going to tell me it is cancer from eggs and not the gel

Well, alcohol -consumption- is highly correlated with skin cancer, as it turns out, drinking alcohol depletes the body of antioxidants, this greatly increases the damage from solar radiation. Alcoholics get skin cancer at a significantly higher rate vs non-alcoholic population.

The red/dry skin thing, you just gotta use lotion after the alcohol gel dries a bit.

Stopping Diary and Eggs is an extremely healthy choice.

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 09:34:05 »
I washed my hands 10 times a day prior just to keep my keys clean. Now I can feel like I am doing my part to save humanity.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 17:48:03 »
I've been remote working for a decade. It'll be interesting to see if this becoming more commonplace will it mean more consulting opportunities or less due to increased competition.

I think it's becoming more commonplace regardless, this plague is just giving people that extra little push to accept it. So many office jobs can be done from home for 90% of what jobs require now with tools like IM and facetime.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #19 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 18:03:48 »

I think it's becoming more commonplace regardless, this plague is just giving people that extra little push to accept it. So many office jobs can be done from home for 90% of what jobs require now with tools like IM and facetime.

I don't see this happening widespread. There are for sure companies that run remote only but simple things like a senior mentoring a junior would not be 1:1 to in person interaction if either party was remote. Meetings would be less coordinated with everyone phoning in and you have more leeway to goof around at home.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 12 March 2020, 06:14:29 »
washing hands