Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4198072 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

Offline evolveS

• ಠ_ಠ
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #651 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 10:48:30 »
Driving.

I didn't get my license until after college and suddenly I have to drive every day.
Also related, the cost of getting your tires realigned.
"money comes and goes, but doubleshots are forever"
-a petty thief

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #652 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 10:54:08 »
Driving.

I didn't get my license until after college and suddenly I have to drive every day.
Also related, the cost of getting your tires realigned.

Heh.  But driving is so fuuuun.  :D

Also, Midwestern US?  Whereabouts are ya?

Offline evolveS

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #653 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 11:03:25 »
It really is fun to have this new freedom!

I'm down in Iowa now, but I've spend time all around the Midwest including Wisconsin. I need to find time to get back to Milwaukee (specifically the MAM when their sun shade actually works)..
-a petty thief

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #654 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 11:16:38 »
It really is fun to have this new freedom!

I'm down in Iowa now, but I've spend time all around the Midwest including Wisconsin. I need to find time to get back to Milwaukee (specifically the MAM when their sun shade actually works)..

Oh, nice.  There are a few GHers down in IA.  If you ever find yourself in WI hit me up, I'm always interested in meeting GHers.  :)

Offline evolveS

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #655 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 11:36:40 »
Will do!  :thumb:

Hopefully there's another Midwest meetup since I've missed the last few.
-a petty thief

Offline iri

« Reply #656 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 11:50:06 »
today i drank four cans of coke, ate two mars'es and a small local choco pie. i still have room for teh missus's delicious steam cooked brown rice with vegetables, but my butt is about to stick together.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #657 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 12:04:46 »
tapatalk pesters me to invite other people for some reason, and it's always the same people. demik, air trees, zeal, thesoulhunter, james35 or whatever, i think minho and a few other people. why them and not the abundance of other people? plz answer
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #658 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 12:07:20 »
because social graph?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #659 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 12:09:41 »

because social graph?
what's that
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #660 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 12:12:20 »
your possible contacts from tapatalk (maybe determined based on your existing contacts) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_graph

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #661 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 12:24:14 »

your possible contacts from tapatalk (maybe determined based on your existing contacts) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_graph
i have no fapatalk contacts
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #662 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:44:24 »
I WAS THINKING ABOUT ANIMALS THAT CAN SEE MORE OF THE COLOUR SPECTRUM THAN HUMANS AND TRYING TO IMAGINE COLOURS WE CAN'T SEE AND FAILING BOTHERS ME SO MUCH
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #663 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:56:40 »
I WAS THINKING ABOUT ANIMALS THAT CAN SEE MORE OF THE COLOUR SPECTRUM THAN HUMANS AND TRYING TO IMAGINE COLOURS WE CAN'T SEE AND FAILING BOTHERS ME SO MUCH

and what drugs are you taking in the process?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #664 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:57:59 »

IF I CAN TAKE DRUGS TO SEE MORE COLOURS DAMN ****IN RIGHT ***** I WOULD TAKE THEM
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #665 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 13:59:56 »

IF I CAN TAKE DRUGS TO SEE MORE COLOURS DAMN ****IN RIGHT ***** I WOULD TAKE THEM

Calm yourself.   :cool:

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #666 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:00:30 »
I can see more colors
I love Elzy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #667 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:02:59 »

well technically you don't seeee more colors

Drugs can cause crosstalk between neural circuits.. 

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #668 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:03:01 »

I can see more colors
teach me brother
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #669 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:04:02 »

Isn't that better?  Ahhhhhh........

Offline iri

« Reply #670 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:08:13 »

ah, if you're in oslo, that's really not a problem.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #671 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:13:58 »

Isn't that better?  Ahhhhhh........
much better, hoff :D :thumb:

ah, if you're in oslo, that's really not a problem.
not from oslo, but i've been there. i remember seeing like 30 people cooking, smoking, injecting sniffing and probably probing drugs on a tiny patch of grass outside the major trainstation. right next to them were 5 guys in camo with berets and FAMAS rifles doing nothing,
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #672 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:15:15 »
not from oslo, but i've been there. i remember seeing like 30 people cooking, smoking, injecting sniffing and probably probing drugs on a tiny patch of grass outside the major trainstation. right next to them were 5 guys in camo with berets and FAMAS rifles doing nothing,
welcome to the Plata.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:41:38 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #673 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:21:09 »
welcome to the Plata.
are there people walking around with needles in their arms there? i saw a guy who still had his hoodie on and didn't even tie off, he just jammed it in and got up around to his bznz
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:31:37 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #674 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:28:15 »
Whoa.  You guys need to straighten out your quotes.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #675 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:31:19 »

oh ****, thanks for pointing that out :))
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #676 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:41:59 »
SIR YES SIR

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #677 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:43:20 »

oh ****, thanks for pointing that out :))

SIR YES SIR

:-*

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #678 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:58:55 »
I'm unable to grow a beard but I can't just leave it all ****ty either. :(
I love Elzy

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #679 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 17:25:52 »

The story of my life
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #680 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 10:29:35 »

The story of my life
Same here  :'(
Even if I could, it wouldn't matter cause I can't have one at work... Gas mask and breads don't mix well  :))

Oh and closing on a house is a pain in the ass, no doubt worth it but geez...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline iri

« Reply #681 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 10:39:44 »
Quote from: ApocalypseMaow
Gas mask and breads don't mix well  :))...
But how does a gas mask mix with a steak?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #682 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 10:44:50 »
Quote from: ApocalypseMaow
Gas mask and breads don't mix well  :))...
But how does a gas mask mix with a steak?
Well now I'm bothered more...
Welp, I guess I'm quitting my job. Thanks, iri?!?!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #683 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:17:34 »
I asked this girl at work to lunch. I asked her last night, making sure she had no other plans. She said yes. Got into work today and it turns out the CEO is buying lunch for her department, so now she's bailing on me.

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??? I always choose the worst times for **** like this, it's so damn frustrating.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #684 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:25:57 »

I asked this girl at work to lunch. I asked her last night, making sure she had no other plans. She said yes. Got into work today and it turns out the CEO is buying lunch for her department, so now she's bailing on me.

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME??? I always choose the worst times for **** like this, it's so damn frustrating.
*shush pap*
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #685 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:28:09 »

*shush pap*
not in the mood for your **** pai... seriously not in the mood...
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #686 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:28:58 »

*shush pap*

Why don't you just get Windows 98 and disconnect from the Internet? That would do us all a favor.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #687 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:36:13 »

That's when you drop the, 'So since our lunch didn't work out how about I take you to dinner and a movie'

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #688 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:40:12 »

*shush pap*

Hahahaha..... ...   you have a natural success rate assigned to you when you came into existence...  all you have to do is ask enough number of females,   and click, you get one..

also what is " shush pap"  <never heard this>

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #689 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 12:05:44 »

That's when you drop the, 'So since our lunch didn't work out how about I take you to dinner and a movie'

That's what I'm thinking, except instead of the dinner/movie part, I'll take her on a hike.

She likes hikes, and hiking is such a good bonding experience.

I'll reschedule the lunch for next week, maybe...

*shush pap*

Hahahaha..... ...   you have a natural success rate assigned to you when you came into existence...  all you have to do is ask enough number of females,   and click, you get one..
Show Image

tp4, this is the probably the most accurate thing I've ever seen you post. Not the "click and you get one" part, but the "born with a natural success rate" part.

When women are involved, it's almost NEVER just "click and you get one" unless it's a prostitute.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 July 2014, 12:12:07 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #690 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 12:22:40 »

*shush pap*
am i not even allowed to show that i feel sorry for you, bro? :'(
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #691 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 12:46:00 »

*shush pap*
am i not even allowed to show that i feel sorry for you, bro? :'(

of course you can man... maybe next time do it in a way that normal people can actually understand? just a suggestion
tp thread is tp thread

Offline iri

« Reply #692 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:13:20 »

no, that's when you just take her to the dinner and then do what do usually do with a girl.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #693 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:23:06 »

no, that's when you just take her to the dinner and then do what do usually do with a girl.

Poker II

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #694 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 23:22:06 »
Can't sleep. :/
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #695 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 04:49:16 »

calming pats
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline osi

« Reply #696 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 16:19:28 »
Sitting down this morning I've already logged over 60 hours this week.

Looks like Ill be hitting 70 easily. IT really is a thankless ****ing job. Really really starting to hate the ****

</rant>

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #697 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:49:23 »
Sitting down this morning I've already logged over 60 hours this week.

Looks like Ill be hitting 70 easily. IT really is a thankless ****ing job. Really really starting to hate the ****

</rant>

Are you on call?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #698 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:09:36 »
Lost my wallet. Nothing really important in there, small town so DMV is never a pain, the only thing that really sucks is I had my Ctrl Alt card in there :(
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #699 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 21:12:32 »

Lost my wallet. Nothing really important in there, small town so DMV is never a pain, the only thing that really sucks is I had my Ctrl Alt card in there :(
:o
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI