Author Topic: Dracula Untold  (Read 2658 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Dracula Untold
« on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 22:22:00 »
The bluray just dropped..

Ya'll see this?

dang.. They made Luke Evans look so damn cool in this movie, it's unreal.. Everything about the character is awesome.. credit must be given to his acting as well of course..

By far... Dracula is >> than that Twilight bull ****..

In general.. His character is someone you'd follow into battle, like a general or king..  Whereas Edward from twilight is a creepy young looking old guy seducing teen girls.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Dracula Untold
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 22:31:26 »
Its on my list of movies to watch.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 22:49:48 »
Sounds interesting, but then the story has been told now, hasn't it.

Should have called it Dracula Told.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 22:55:24 »
Sounds interesting, but then the story has been told now, hasn't it.

Should have called it Dracula Told.

It's a reboot style film.. Origin story.. type..

@ Spam.. You might not want to watch it with your wife.. She'll almost certainly love you less afterwards..  You'd know you have a serious problem when you find a secret Luke-Evans stash..

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 00:17:35 »
Can't wait to watch it......missed it in the cinemas unfortunately. My favourite vampire/dracula movies still are interview with the vampire and the underworld quadrilogy
ALi
Filco MJ2 TKL MX Browns | KC60 Gateron Browns

Offline mauri

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 03:35:33 »
it was nice but it seemed they just paved the way for a sequel

Mina Murray? Please..
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline mauri

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 03:38:42 »
Can't wait to watch it......missed it in the cinemas unfortunately. My favourite vampire/dracula movies still are interview with the vampire and the underworld quadrilogy

daybreakers was pretty good too.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 03:39:30 »

That one I thought was a bit silly :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 04:00:39 »

That's it!! i've been wracking my brain for years wondering what that movie was....finally...thanks man!

Rowdy:it wasn't silly!it was a cinematic genius!the only reason it didn't win an oscar was kos it's all very political!  :p
ALi

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 04:49:30 »

That's it!! i've been wracking my brain for years wondering what that movie was....finally...thanks man!

Rowdy:it wasn't silly!it was a cinematic genius!the only reason it didn't win an oscar was kos it's all very political!  :p

Daybreaker is another one of those movies where.. IF IT HAD another 50 million dollars for CGI, it'd be so much m0re awesome..

I guess Dracula Untold is in that category as well.... You can tell they had to skimp on the CGI in various places..

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 05:20:28 »
The bluray just dropped..

Ya'll see this?

dang.. They made Luke Evans look so damn cool in this movie, it's unreal.. Everything about the character is awesome.. credit must be given to his acting as well of course..

By far... Dracula is >> than that Twilight bull ****..

In general.. His character is someone you'd follow into battle, like a general or king..  Whereas Edward from twilight is a creepy young looking old guy seducing teen girls.

That description of Twilight made me giggle haha. WP!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 07:31:56 »

Daybreaker is another one of those movies where.. IF IT HAD another 50 million dollars for CGI, it'd be so much m0re awesome..

I guess Dracula Untold is in that category as well.... You can tell they had to skimp on the CGI in various places..
just take all the cgi money they used the ruin the hobbit and put it there
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 07:49:51 »

I didn't even watch hobbit..  though I heard the Cgi dragon was good..

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 08:11:21 »

I didn't even watch hobbit..  though I heard the Cgi dragon was good..
yeah but the battles were much worse than the lord of the rings
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 19:25:24 »
i dont think any battles could top the scale of LOTRs....I still get goosebumps when i see the major battles,expecially the one at helm's deep
ALi

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 20:30:20 »
i dont think any battles could top the scale of LOTRs....I still get goosebumps when i see the major battles,expecially the one at helm's deep

I thought the battle from avengers was better..  buhh... i'm biased.... cuz I don't like elves...

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 20:36:24 »
I'm the opposite.have never been a big fan of the marvel movies for some reason.they were alright but nothing fantastic.maybe cos i'm more of a fan of elves.
ALi

Offline mauri

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 23 January 2015, 03:06:57 »
come and get your grape juice

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 22:21:05 »
Finally watched it.

I'm guessing from the ending there could be more?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 22:24:13 »
Finally watched it.

I'm guessing from the ending there could be more?

I think m0re would be cool..

and it'd be WAY better than twilight..  none of that highschool drama crap..

Fingers crossed for 150 million cgi budget..