Author Topic: GH - DotA2 players  (Read 257557 times)

Offline btctopre

Re: GH - DotA2 players
« Reply #1450 on: Wed, 17 August 2016, 09:15:51 »
Hey guys,  when you get killed by the tower,  does the picture of the tower look like a grey blob  for ya'll. ?

or is it just my computer..
you have a virus, you need to delete your computer.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1451 on: Thu, 18 August 2016, 11:35:05 »
Hey guys,  when you get killed by the tower,  does the picture of the tower look like a grey blob  for ya'll. ?

Grey Blob tower.. is it suppose to look like that ?

145742-0

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1452 on: Thu, 18 August 2016, 21:30:53 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:16:44 by alienman82 »

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1454 on: Thu, 18 August 2016, 22:39:42 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:16:42 by alienman82 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1455 on: Thu, 18 August 2016, 22:40:02 »

Show Image

Grey Blob tower.. is it suppose to look like that ?
Show Image

(Attachment Link)

ANY xperts can chime in ?  Does Tp4 haz a computer virus?

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1456 on: Thu, 18 August 2016, 22:46:14 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:16:39 by alienman82 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1457 on: Fri, 19 August 2016, 13:34:37 »
It's just a texture issue probably caused by an update. Most of the texture is there behind the grey you just can't see the whole tower properly.

But I do have a couple of questions.

What the hell are your key bindings?

And why were you at the t2 mid dying?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #1458 on: Fri, 19 August 2016, 19:02:51 »
probably legacy meme keybindings, also alienman its the worst game ever made dont try it

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #1459 on: Sun, 28 August 2016, 02:27:53 »
first game with underlord

can confirm is broken

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1460 on: Sun, 28 August 2016, 04:33:21 »
Fear and Zai out of EG :'(

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1461 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 16:08:29 »
Rtz sumail uni zai crit FeelsGoodMan

Offline noobas4urus

• Mod Munky of another realm
    • The Mod Zoo
« Reply #1462 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 23:20:24 »

Rtz sumail uni zai crit FeelsGoodMan

RIP NA Salt Lord PPD.  It's going to feel so odd watching EG now and not having him on the team.  This round of shake ups has been pretty substantial, I feel like the scene is maturing a little more as the pro players figure things out.  I wish there would be a points-based system for getting to TI though.
"You miss 100% of the raffles you don't enter."
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1463 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 03:23:28 »
Time to start supporting another team I guess LOL

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1464 on: Fri, 16 September 2016, 03:36:09 »

team NP kek
I love Elzy

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #1465 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 10:24:16 »
ARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #1466 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 19:50:37 »

my boy

Offline noobas4urus

• The Mod Zoo
« Reply #1467 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 20:27:14 »

team NP kek

I've got some serious kappa pride for AUI but god damn EE drives me up a wall.  Something about that dude makes me go crazy.  It's going to be a fun year of dota to watch, no doubt about that.  Over/under on RTZ jumping teams?
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #1468 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 21:01:34 »

fear still in EG, just coaching now

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1469 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 04:24:58 »

team NP kek

Better than an EG with Arteezy in it. Can't wait until he leaves again in about four months time.

Also, what is with guys leaving the team but staying with the team? PPD and Fear are still "with" EG and Akke and Bulldog are still "with" Alliance

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #1470 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 04:36:56 »

team NP kek

Better than an EG with Arteezy in it. Can't wait until he leaves again in about four months time.

Also, what is with guys leaving the team but staying with the team? PPD and Fear are still "with" EG and Akke and Bulldog are still "with" Alliance

eh, no idea whats wrong with the Arteezy hate, i've really blind hated Arteezy before, but after watching him for awhile, he's really got the skills to back him up.

PPD has been hinting about building an image on business, and so on, so I think PPD just wants to build the branding even further on EG and just manage them from now on (not sure if he's managing the team, or the organization), his girlfriend has SADBOYS copyrighted IIRC. Fear has been in EG since forever.. no surprise that EG would still keep him, like how Maelk is still with the organization. Same goes with Akke and Bulldog. They've made a team called "HORDE" for the SWEG thing. Alliance + Horde? They are probably still on contract with the team.

my boy

sup fam
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 September 2016, 04:38:29 by trynds »

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1471 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 04:49:52 »
eh, no idea whats wrong with the Arteezy hate, i've really blind hated Arteezy before, but after watching him for awhile, he's really got the skills to back him up.

PPD has been hinting about building an image on business, and so on, so I think PPD just wants to build the branding even further on EG and just manage them from now on (not sure if he's managing the team, or the organization), his girlfriend has SADBOYS copyrighted IIRC. Fear has been in EG since forever.. no surprise that EG would still keep him, like how Maelk is still with the organization. Same goes with Akke and Bulldog. They've made a team called "HORDE" for the SWEG thing. Alliance + Horde? They are probably still on contract with the team.

Yeah, I've no qualms with his skills at all. I just think he is toxic as ****. I know it's a small thing but he is a pro player who people clearly look up to and he just has bad habits he never grows out of.

That makes sense. I still think PPD is one of the best drafters of all time, so it seems a shame that they got rid of him, but if he wants something with a bit more long term focus then I guess team management is a better way to go. Isn't Charlie Yang coaching/managing the Dota team?

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #1472 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 05:09:44 »

Yeah, I've no qualms with his skills at all. I just think he is toxic as ****. I know it's a small thing but he is a pro player who people clearly look up to and he just has bad habits he never grows out of.

That makes sense. I still think PPD is one of the best drafters of all time, so it seems a shame that they got rid of him, but if he wants something with a bit more long term focus then I guess team management is a better way to go. Isn't Charlie Yang coaching/managing the Dota team?

The "GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME" attitude that arteezy has going on his stream is indeed a problem.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #1473 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 05:09:57 »

yeah he might be toxic, but i've never seen or read any news about him from his teammates before, it's similar to how singsing is clownish while playing pubs, but gets really serious on competitive games.

charlie yang stopped managing them awhile ago, he went to work inside twitch instead (i mean, twitch owns EG anyway..), i legit wonder how they would fare honestly, as much as i hate ppd (bottle of salt, similar to how people hate on rtz), he's the reason why EG is so successful, not to mention losing the backbone of the team, fear. Cr1t will have a big shoe to fill.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1474 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 11:07:47 »
yeah he might be toxic, but i've never seen or read any news about him from his teammates before, it's similar to how singsing is clownish while playing pubs, but gets really serious on competitive games.

charlie yang stopped managing them awhile ago, he went to work inside twitch instead (i mean, twitch owns EG anyway..), i legit wonder how they would fare honestly, as much as i hate ppd (bottle of salt, similar to how people hate on rtz), he's the reason why EG is so successful, not to mention losing the backbone of the team, fear. Cr1t will have a big shoe to fill.

It might not be a big thing, but he always disconnects before a game ends and never says GG, which in my eyes is a pretty ****ty thing to do. It was probably another reason why PPD left, I can't imagine him wanting to put up with that **** again.

Yeah, here's hoping their draft composition doesn't suffer because of PPD's exit.

The "GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME" attitude that arteezy has going on his stream is indeed a problem.

Yeah, I don't think Sing having fun in games is anywhere near as bad as that attitude tbh.

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1475 on: Mon, 19 September 2016, 12:41:49 »

It might not be a big thing, but he always disconnects before a game ends and never says GG, which in my eyes is a pretty ****ty thing to do. It was probably another reason why PPD left, I can't imagine him wanting to put up with that **** again.

Yeah, here's hoping their draft composition doesn't suffer because of PPD's exit.

Yeah, I don't think Sing having fun in games is anywhere near as bad as that attitude tbh.

In regards to the quiting before saying GG a lot of players do this and it could be a habit from his solo ques where he does it so he can que asap (again a lot of players do this).

Apparently (according to some rumors) PPD got bodied off the team from a vote. Fear left so no vote from him, zai wanted rtz, sumail most likely went ppd, and then uni most likely went rtz again (based off him leaving for secret originally). Apparently PPD causes some problems (someone mentioned how at one tourney when he left to the bathroom the team started complaining about his drafting or some crap). What EG wrote about him also hints at this - they basically said we gave him a choice to play with a team (possible a team he makes with new people) or work in management. But all rumor and at the end of the day meaningless.

I think PPD is amazing when his pride doesn't show, and I used to hate him like rtz and sumail but after meeting all 3 and watching their streams I find them more enjoyable and Im a super rtz fangay now. I still semi dislike ppd but I think Id rather him over crit but I believe crit will put in some hard work.

Also according to some other forums with higher mmr player, rtz is super try hard when he doesnt stream. When hes streaming hes full tilt/meme.

My biggest fear with EG now is you have the two best mids, two best offlaners, and two best pos 4 supports. And each of them are greedy players. Universe cant play like how he usually does (safe and then play making) he needs to create space from the start. Zai knows how to create space and needs to do so (this is what I liked about Aui on eg). Let rtz and sumail get all the farm and shine.

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #1476 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 06:05:04 »
i ****ing love EE

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1477 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 16:23:23 »
me too lmao
I love Elzy

Offline noobas4urus

• The Mod Zoo
« Reply #1478 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 20:25:07 »
Thank god EE had the balls to blow the roof off the Secret situation.  The team has been a revolving doors of talented players, I'm glad someone went public with a lot of the **** that went on.  For the sake of a realistic esports future, that kind of stuff has to stop.  Honestly, who gets into that kind of working relationship without a written contract?! 
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1479 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 07:31:53 »
I hate to say I tol you so about Puppey being an *******.

But I ****ing told you so.

Offline vN3MO

« Reply #1480 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 12:28:11 »
Man True sight episode 2 was so good. This EG version is my favorite team to watch (actually favorite team Period.), its like a dream team of friends. Also, it was super interesting to see FNATIC's downfall. The difference in communication between the two shows a lot about the internals of Dota teams.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 December 2016, 12:32:53 by vN3MO »
DOTA 2:  ~3K MMR SCRUB | Alps64 | Custom 75% Soon

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1481 on: Sun, 04 December 2016, 07:18:47 »
Man True sight episode 2 was so good. This EG version is my favorite team to watch (actually favorite team Period.), its like a dream team of friends. Also, it was super interesting to see FNATIC's downfall. The difference in communication between the two shows a lot about the internals of Dota teams.

Yeah, Fnatic's in a mess. Anyways, just to put it out, contrary to the popular belief, no one really likes Mushi in Malaysia.
Most of us consider him a team wrecker more than anything. I feel that he's being too authoritarian and the way he treats his teammates is just really really bad.
But good to see new bloods (i.e. WG.Unity) stepping it up. Hopefully only moving forward from here for SEA DotA :D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
« Reply #1482 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 19:41:39 »
http://www.dota2.com/700

Announced at the end of the Major :D

Also, spoiler

CONGRATULATIONS TO OG FOR THEIR 3RD MAJOR VICTORY TAKING IT 3-1 AGAINST AD FINEM

Offline kekman

• quit life
« Reply #1483 on: Sat, 10 December 2016, 21:55:42 »
tomorrow cant come soon enough man

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1484 on: Sun, 11 December 2016, 01:22:14 »
monkey king hype
I love Elzy

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1485 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 04:44:30 »
Jesus Christ this patch.

I uninstalled and i'm half considering playing again because it seems quite hilarious.

I was watching Bulldog's stream analysing the patch and he is seriously unhappy about NP's lv 25 choices

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
« Reply #1486 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 07:33:15 »
I played a few matches yesterday, game seems so fast paced that I think NP fighting/ganking build is much stronger in this patch. Hes also a really good MK counter, if MK is in the trees, sprout for vision then make treants out of the tree hes in to stun him for 4 seconds. When I first played some games in my first sitting I hated the changes. On my second sitting I tried to embrace it and had quite a bit of fun. I think the alters are a bit OP right now even with such a long cooldown its easy for mid to abuse them and it seems like snowballing is pretty easy with the shorter games and the ability to shutdown the enemies farm more but I guess we'll see when its on the main client and the matches are more balanced skill wise.

One thing I don't like is the HUD, really dont like the small health bar and how the backpack is laid out right now, also the shop is going to get some getting used to because of the muscle memory I could open shop mid fight and buy out even when something wasn't in stash.. now not so much :D

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1487 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 11:55:53 »
TRHEY MOVED THE ****ING RISH PIT AGAIN NEVER LAYING THIS ****TY GAME EVER AGAIN
I love Elzy

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #1488 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 11:58:39 »
TRHEY MOVED THE ****ING RISH PIT AGAIN NEVER LAYING THIS ****TY GAME EVER AGAIN

I mean you can go back a forth with a lot of the changes this patch, but one of my favorite things about dota has alway been the asymmetrical map, and I can't help but feel they're moving away from that.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1489 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 12:06:41 »
going back to dota all stars 6.10
I love Elzy

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #1490 on: Fri, 16 December 2016, 11:11:54 »
I mean I'm pretty sure some people are playing it on wc3 still
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1491 on: Fri, 16 December 2016, 11:17:00 »

The issue blizzard is facing is that there's no room for 2 of these games in the market, because the size of Strategy games players has diminished as they've all gone to mobo..

So they can't exactly release warcraft 4 because that would mean abandoning starcraft 2 which has been a VERY EXPENSIVE development..

So they're clinging like compulsive gamblers, they keep bleeding, but hoping that the machine will pay out --eventually--

WHICH IT WON'T  because starcraft 2 Micro-gameplay is just too fast for humans to play effectively....

Offline Baddy126

« Reply #1492 on: Fri, 16 December 2016, 11:19:07 »
I thought sc2 was already abandoned lol

The issue blizzard is facing is that there's no room for 2 of these games in the market, because the size of Strategy games players has diminished as they've all gone to mobo..

So they can't exactly release warcraft 4 because that would mean abandoning starcraft 2 which has been a VERY EXPENSIVE development..

So they're clinging like compulsive gamblers, they keep bleeding, but hoping that the machine will pay out --eventually--

WHICH IT WON'T  because starcraft 2 Micro-gameplay is just too fast for humans to play effectively....

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #1493 on: Tue, 20 December 2016, 12:03:08 »
Jesus Christ this patch.

I uninstalled and i'm half considering playing again because it seems quite hilarious.

I was watching Bulldog's stream analysing the patch and he is seriously unhappy about NP's lv 25 choices

7.00 = new dota

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1494 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 18:29:02 »
No more +6 treants we did it boys.

I have not yet reinstalled though. I don't think I will. Managed to get Skyrim SE working again so I will be involved in that for a while.

I think the map changes are alright. I guess they are trying to reduce the dire side advantage, but I know what you mean about the asymmetrical map being a plus point.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1495 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 05:15:04 »
TFW selling your whole Dota2 inventory because of literally dead and unplayable game.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1496 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 16:50:18 »
I'm telling u it's cuz they keep moving the Roshan pit
I love Elzy

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1497 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 05:06:43 »
I JUST REINSTALLED DOTA AFTER EIGHT MONTHS OUT AND SPENT £30 ON A COMPENDIUM WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

But seriously I've not played since before 7.00 but I've been watching streams pretty much non stop since then.

Need to play a couple of games (make that about 20) to get me back into the game. Anybody wanting to play tonight?

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
« Reply #1498 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 20:00:27 »
I JUST REINSTALLED DOTA AFTER EIGHT MONTHS OUT AND SPENT £30 ON A COMPENDIUM WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

But seriously I've not played since before 7.00 but I've been watching streams pretty much non stop since then.

Need to play a couple of games (make that about 20) to get me back into the game. Anybody wanting to play tonight?

Told myself I wouldn't buy a compendium so I don't sink money into.. then my friend got me the lvl 75 and its spiraled out of control since then  :confused:

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1499 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 03:44:30 »
Yeah I told myself I wouldn't buy any cosmetics. So I bought a level 75 compendium as well hahah