Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4219248 times)

Rhienfo and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #23350 on: Sat, 19 August 2017, 22:42:32 »
Some idiot neighbors are shooting off fireworks like its the fourth of july....geez....

as long as there's no dried grass around.

Reminds me of when some random little ones tossed firecrackers on the porch during the night of the 4th :/. No one dropped to the ground and covered their heads or anything but my adrenaline response kicked into overdrive for a few seconds. Holy moly

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23351 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 21:59:57 »
Acute to zero insight from my dreams and the inability to lucid dream bothers me a bit.

dreams are Generally a non conscious perception of the sorting of the new information you've created or received for that day.

lucid dreams is when part of your brain wakes up and other parts are still asleep, it's a half awake state.

So it's kind of like, you're in motherboard post,  but you've got no drive access yet..
What if we don't dream at all?? :eek:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What is dreams are yourself from a different universe trying to break through into this universe?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #23352 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 11:30:54 »

What is dreams are yourself from a different universe trying to break through into this universe?

Welllllllll....  that's probably not how it works, but let's assume it IS how it works..

How might that be the case..

If we assume the Universe is a complex system with unintended but existing intelligence.

Then that is simply to say, the Universe has a data storage and processing system.

Any large enough system with means of awareness could potentially have a copy and backup utility.

In that way,  it's possible that if earth and its lifeforms are of some importance to the universe,   it would make a backup of our molecular arrangement somewhere in its vast memory banks..

If the two objects copied are done by such a powerful system, it could very well be complete and would be connected by the same bandwidth fabric of the universe.

But this does not ensure data integrity, a comet could hit earth backup, and we would desync just by chance, much like how a bit could flip on a harddrive.

So.. assuming there is an Asynchronous Universal raid rebuild function,  THEN, during down time, human sleep for example ,   Its absolutely possible the universe can resync earth human 1 and earth human 2's  memories in order to preserve integrity.

But during this desync and rebuild,  the stability state of matter has a resistance to change,  Thereby , it is Possible to squeak through the concept where, your parallel self is trying to break through..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23353 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 11:42:50 »

Welllllllll....  that's probably not how it works, but let's assume it IS how it works..

If we assume the Universe is a complex system with unintended but existing intelligence.

Then that is simply to say, the Universe has a data storage and processing system.

Any large enough system with means of awareness could potentially have a copy and backup utility.

In that way,  it's possible that if earth and its lifeforms are of some importance to the universe,   it would make a backup of our molecular arrangement somewhere in its vast memory banks..

If the two objects copied are done by such a powerful system, it could very well be complete and would be connected by the same bandwidth fabric of the universe.

But this does not ensure data integrity, a comet could hit earth backup, and we would desync just by chance, much like how a bit could flip on a harddrive.

So.. assuming there is an Asynchronous Universal raid rebuild function,  THEN, during down time, human sleep for example ,   Its absolutely possible the universe can resync earth human 1 and earth human 2's  memories in order to preserve integrity.

But during this desync and rebuild,  the stability state of matter has a resistance to change,  Thereby , it is Possible to squeak through the concept where, your parallel self is trying to break through..

OR, your lapse in thought combined with cryptomnesia generated the most probable cause which is obviously your bizarro self (who is obviously The Flash) is trying to break through the barrier between universes. Obviously

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23354 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 12:05:06 »

OR, your lapse in thought combined with cryptomnesia generated the most probable cause which is obviously your bizarro self (who is obviously The Flash) is trying to break through the barrier between universes. Obviously

OK,  fine,  but my version was much easier to understand..

/hmmph

Offline WhyYouLikeDis

« Reply #23355 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 13:38:44 »
I have a 25000 word project but due to deadline, I can only type it on a 10 year old membrane kb with shined out caps

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Offline iri

« Reply #23356 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 17:41:25 »
Racism and sexism in the software industry.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23357 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 21:54:24 »

Stamp out racism and sexism!

Treat everyone with equal contempt!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #23358 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 17:24:02 »

Oh I'm absolutely tolerant, I hate everybody equally.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #23359 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 18:16:44 »

Oh I'm absolutely tolerant, I hate everybody equally.

We should riot, burn the place down.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #23360 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 18:54:00 »
There isn't really anywhere to post this so i'm putting it here

The Celtics just traded Isaiah Thomas plus two other players and a first round draft pick with the Cavs for Kyrie.

Is he REALLY worth that much?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23361 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 19:06:43 »

The Celtics just traded Isaiah Thomas plus two other players and a first round draft pick with the Cavs for Kyrie.

SPORTS !!

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23362 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 19:40:04 »

SPORTS !!

What was Wenger thinking sending Walcott on that early?
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23363 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 19:46:13 »

SPORTS !!

Fing about Arsenal is, they always try an' walk it in.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23364 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 21:55:41 »

SPORTS !!

Fing about Arsenal is, they always try an' walk it in.

Link to pronunciation guide please.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #23365 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 21:57:03 »
It's pretty phonetic tbh...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23366 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 21:58:48 »
It's.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23367 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 07:15:23 »
Lately our local cell service has been down a lot with the all circuits are busy message....kind of spooky. This historically has never been an issue.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23368 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 07:59:46 »
Lately our local cell service has been down a lot with the all circuits are busy message....kind of spooky. This historically has never been an issue.

Busy circuit = M0ar people

m0ar people = m0ar females..

m0ar females = m0ar opportunity for Spam.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23369 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 08:11:18 »

but there arent more people....that is what is strange about it...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23370 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 10:28:15 »

Solution...

Clearly,   Vampires..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23371 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 21:48:59 »

Solution...

Clearly,   Vampires..

But vampires would only be able to man the switchboard at night.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23372 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 22:07:03 »

No dawg..

You know how kids stay up late on their cell phones at night and then end up sleeping all day.

Well, modern vampires end up staying up late into the day in their coffins on their vamp-smart-phones , and sleeping all night..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23373 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 01:53:46 »

No dawg..

You know how kids stay up late on their cell phones at night and then end up sleeping all day.

Well, modern vampires end up staying up late into the day in their coffins on their vamp-smart-phones , and sleeping all night..

Depends on the race of the vampire.

Some are compelled to sleep during daylight hours, whether they want to or not.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #23374 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 06:27:30 »
LOL, I notice this is one of the busiest topics on the board... What does that tell you about us keeb-heads—perhaps we're a bit high-strung...?

What's bothering me is that nothing's bothering me. I just had a great few days's getaway in Vancouver, and am relaxed and positive. Dang, that's so annoying—nothing to post here at all!! Let's face it: You can't win.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23375 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 08:44:29 »
LOL, I notice this is one of the busiest topics on the board... What does that tell you about us keeb-heads—perhaps we're a bit high-strung...?

What's bothering me is that nothing's bothering me. I just had a great few days's getaway in Vancouver, and am relaxed and positive. Dang, that's so annoying—nothing to post here at all!! Let's face it: You can't win.

Sounds like you're too relaxed...   Do you have a moment to talk about the 10% Fat 100% Veggie Lifestyle ??

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #23376 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 08:47:55 »
currently that the TP @ work isn't soft enough to regularly use it as a tissue... damn allergies.

PS: this is one for you tp4tissue  ;)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23377 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 09:04:05 »

Tp4 only use environmentally friendly Tp..  must be biodegradable.. !!

Offline rioc

« Reply #23378 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 09:23:08 »

Tp4 only use environmentally friendly Tp..  must be biodegradable.. !!
Don't know about the stuff at work, but my TP at home is bio-deg, recycled and soft AF. Also the auf that gets smeared on it is bio...

Sent from my DREA100 using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23379 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 09:39:03 »

recycled and soft AF

Overall I don't think softness is a priority.

It has to be structurally sound --when wet--,   that's really the only criteria.

Offline rioc

« Reply #23380 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 09:49:02 »

recycled and soft AF

Overall I don't think softness is a priority.

It has to be structurally sound --when wet--,   that's really the only criteria.
Yes, definitely, but if you use it a lot you also want soft or erosion will be grave

Sent from my DREA100 using Tapatalk

Offline rioc

« Reply #23382 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 01:12:49 »

erosion will be grave

/Comes down to Technique..

hahahahahahah

yeah, but technique has to be adapted to the "style of output"...  :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23383 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 07:01:55 »

Tp4 eats the 100% veggie 10% fats.

Output rate: Highly Consistent

Output Flow Consistency:   Highly uniform , perfect density

Offline rioc

« Reply #23384 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 07:35:28 »

Tp4 eats the 100% veggie 10% fats.

Output rate: Highly Consistent

Output Flow Consistency:   Highly uniform , perfect density

doesn't work that well with Fructose Malabsorption ;)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23385 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 07:42:27 »

Once you go Veggie..  you can eat Many m0ar fruits,  EVEN if you have had previous malabsorption issues.

-it will partially clear up.

Your current system balance is bad..

For example..

All computers can run prime 95, 

But even in certain computers that are otherwise OK,  conflicting software will cause prime 95 to crash..

However,  Once you return your system into a Fresh and Clean format state,  it will run prime all day,

You may even be able to do some overclocking.. !!

You may not even have fructose mal-absorption,   What you actually have is , Too much meat,  Oil clogging up all the organs , reducing their ability to Handle the Fructose..

Offline rioc

« Reply #23386 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 08:43:13 »

Once you go Veggie..  you can eat Many m0ar fruits,  EVEN if you have had previous malabsorption issues.

-it will partially clear up.

Your current system balance is bad..

For example..

All computers can run prime 95, 

But even in certain computers that are otherwise OK,  conflicting software will cause prime 95 to crash..

However,  Once you return your system into a Fresh and Clean format state,  it will run prime all day,

You may even be able to do some overclocking.. !!

You may not even have fructose mal-absorption,   What you actually have is , Too much meat,  Oil clogging up all the organs , reducing their ability to Handle the Fructose..

does forming and making minced meat look like veggies count? (using premium sculpting and food colouring?)  :p

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23387 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 08:46:59 »

does forming and making minced meat look like veggies count? (using premium sculpting and food colouring?)  :p

There's really no way around it,   eating meat = heart disease, Cancer, diabetes, stroke, dementia

I spent a good week in the beginning of the veggie journey trying to work around the math,  but there is no practical way to get animal foods into that narrow window of 10% fats.

Offline rioc

« Reply #23388 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 10:07:23 »

There's really no way around it,   eating meat = heart disease, Cancer, diabetes, stroke, dementia

I spent a good week in the beginning of the veggie journey trying to work around the math,  but there is no practical way to get animal foods into that narrow window of 10% fats.

yeah I know... but then I think about how overcrowded earth is and I wanna help our planet, so I don't wanna grow old... I'm fine with living until 60 or so...  :D

nooo, idk... I've tried, but bacon is too tasty... a good porterhouse is too tasty... idk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23389 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 13:39:16 »

yeah I know... but then I think about how overcrowded earth is and I wanna help our planet, so I don't wanna grow old... I'm fine with living until 60 or so...  :D

nooo, idk... I've tried, but bacon is too tasty... a good porterhouse is too tasty... idk

I think the most practical plan is an age cut off..

If you're young right now,  even if you smoke, drink and do cocaine, you'll still be mostly alive.

This really changes around age 40..

At this point,  if we look at death probabilities,  this is where a Very Sharp increase in cancer and heart disease occurs.

For example, there is a reason why the doctor has to put his hand up ur butt after age 40,  because around this time, is when the cancer due to meat eating grows benign cancer into full-blown-cancer..

As for old age itself,   It's really not a target issue..

Do you brush your teeth just so you can HAVE TEETH ?

No,   you brush so you can eat food at older ages, and not have any Mouth-pain (infection etc)..

It's the same for heart disease and cancer,   you don't live to old age for old age's sake,   it's all the other stuff that comes with it..

Tp4 am getting up there in age,  and the 40 yr olds around tp4 are already dropping like flies due to heart disease/cancer.

It's very obvious they're suffering through it,   they've got their sudden $500 per month out of pocket cost for medications,   bodily discomfort,   depression due to imminent early death scenario,   troubling their family members especially their kids and wives..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23390 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 17:49:05 »

Do you brush your teeth just so you can HAVE TEETH ?

No,   you brush so you can eat food at older ages, and not have any Mouth-pain (infection etc)..

Thar be dragons.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23391 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 21:18:17 »
On another note, I now know a cat that meows at other cats. This both confuses and frustrates me. Maybe the surprise meow was supposed to be for a human? My brain hurted.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23392 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 22:02:16 »
On another note, I now know a cat that meows at other cats. This both confuses and frustrates me. Maybe the surprise meow was supposed to be for a human? My brain hurted.

animals are not as smart as you think.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23393 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 22:11:00 »

....bolt gun

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23394 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 22:12:57 »

they're not as dumb as some may perceive either

in truth it's up to the individual, just like human beings

huh, imagine that

animals valued as equals

8==D~

Offline Softkore

« Reply #23395 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 19:45:07 »
What's bothering me: members of this community can be EXTREMELY FLAKY when it comes to selling their items in classifieds. I'm new to the hobby and I keep having sellers back out at the last minute. I was practically in tears after someone backed out of selling me a Fjell R1 at the last moment... It was my perfect case in every way - but then at the last second "oh my friend actually wants it"

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23396 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 20:56:10 »
What's bothering me: members of this community can be EXTREMELY FLAKY when it comes to selling their items in classifieds. I'm new to the hobby and I keep having sellers back out at the last minute. I was practically in tears after someone backed out of selling me a Fjell R1 at the last moment... It was my perfect case in every way - but then at the last second "oh my friend actually wants it"

Just a note and I don't mean it to come off wrong but perhaps you should try being a member of the community first.

I imagine many people might have issues selling a very high priced item to a brand new member.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23397 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 21:37:17 »

Just a note and I don't mean it to come off wrong but perhaps you should try being a member of the community first.

I imagine many people might have issues selling a very high priced item to a brand new member.

I think softkore's point is valid.

but @ softkore,   stop crying you baby...  it's just a fleshwound..

This is however not ebay or amazon,  this is barter economy..  it's kind of why we created ebay and amazon,  hahaha.

WELCOME to THE PAST.. !!

Offline Softkore

« Reply #23398 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:05:14 »

I wasn't purchasing from this forum. On the forum I was purchasing from, my account is 4 years old with a well-established history. Additionally I had agreed to purchase sellers insurance for the seller's convenience. I don't think this was the issue.

I don't think I should be chided for attempting to purchase something from someone who is attempting to sell something  ;) But tp4tissue is right, it's no big deal. It just would've meant a lot to me to have, and it hurts to feel like you have it in the bag before it's snatched away because someone else changed their mind - just my 2 cents /shrug

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23399 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:09:09 »

I wasn't purchasing from this forum. On the forum I was purchasing from, my account is 4 years old with a well-established history. Additionally I had agreed to purchase sellers insurance for the seller's convenience. I don't think this was the issue.

I don't think I should be chided for attempting to purchase something from someone who is attempting to sell something  ;) But tp4tissue is right, it's no big deal. It just would've meant a lot to me to have, and it hurts to feel like you have it in the bag before it's snatched away because someone else changed their mind - just my 2 cents /shrug

Welcome to gekhak,   don't try to scam anyone,   take in the sights,    Bring FEMALES  ..