Author Topic: So.. M0re Drinking storie  (Read 5909 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
So.. M0re Drinking storie
« on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 09:48:25 »
//Tp4  Short Storie

Got home,

Well, I just woke up 30 minutes back at the bar.. and there was 12 birthday cakes in front of me..

I didn't know wtf was happening..  so then I asked the girl who was asleep next to me.. and she's like, yea, you were at the cake store, and they said they ran out of mangos..  So you bought 12 cakes, and had them disassemble the mango pieces to create the cake you wanted to buy originally..

I look like at her like she's crazy...   Well, turns out,  I did indeed buy those cakes, my wallet is about 2500rmb short, the bar's on expense account, but the cake must've been cash..   12 cakes sounds bout right.

Moral of the story,  Chinese Spirits (口子窖 ,茅台 )= very Potent ....  and makes you do really stupid things.

honestly.. china is a bad place for me... There hasn't been a day I've gone without drinking.. and I'm starting to feel like I did in college, when come every thursday/friday, I get that restlessness.. (only now it's restlessness Every afternoon) 

The renewal of TP4's alcoholism ??

Time will tell.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: So.. M0re Drinking storie
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 09:50:14 »
You've never tasted alcohol or touched a girl in your life. Settle down with the purposeful spelling errors.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 09:50:43 »
TIL tp4 went to college.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 09:51:53 »
TIL tp4 went to college.

You'd never know it by reading his **** rants. Must've been one of those unaccredited online colleges (seeing as he never leaves the basement). Took his money and gave him nothing to show for it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 09:53:45 »
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... I'm not gonna lie.. I'm no ivy-league super student...  But yes folks, I did go to skool..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 09:54:21 »
TIL tp4 went to college.

You'd never know it by reading his **** rants. Must've been one of those unaccredited online colleges (seeing as he never leaves the basement). Took his money and gave him nothing to show for it.

lol, you just jelly I'm a gooder writer thEn y0u

Offline osi

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 10:14:33 »
TP - You can't soley blame the stupidity on drinking alone--chasing snatch can make a person do crazy things

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 10:19:52 »
TP - You can't soley blame the stupidity on drinking alone--chasing snatch can make a person do crazy things

I don't ---think--- I went to the cake store to chase sna**h...   it's possible..... but the only girls left at the bar were -bar girls- and they didn't work at that bar,  I think I brought them there from another bar.. so I must've paid the overnight loan fee.....

and the only guy left was the driver, who well couldn't drive me home, we had to get cabs, and this guy with thick glasses that I think may be a distant cousin I met that day.. ****, I probably shouldn't have left him there... hmm a little hazy..

I'm gonna have to call the bar.. and make sure he gets .. fff.. if he is my cousin i need to call my aunt to find out where the hell he stays...

guuuhhh....  >:D

Offline osi

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 10:32:31 »
even if they were only -bar girls- and you had no intentions - the man area has a funny way of easily clouding the brain. Adding alcohol doesn't make help there either :o

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 11:55:47 »
Oh man your stories are great dude.. Unfortunate you had all of that cake but I hope they were delicious. That's too bad that you drink that much though! Slow down buddy. ;)
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 September 2014, 11:59:50 by dustinhxc »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 11:59:21 »
moos r u even tryign
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:09:23 »
Unfortunate you had all of that cake

What? Are you serious? That's the only good thing about anything tp4tissue has ever said, ever.

moos r u even tryign

No. But then again, I don't have to with this guy. He makes it so easy.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:16:27 »
Unfortunate you had all of that cake

What? Are you serious? That's the only good thing about anything tp4tissue has ever said, ever.

moos r u even tryign

No. But then again, I don't have to with this guy. He makes it so easy.

Hahaha I meant 12 of them! :p one would be awesome. Or two!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:17:51 »
n of cakes is only ever a multiplication factor. It can never move awesomeness into a negative; only exponentially positive with increasing n of cakes.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 12:38:45 »
n of cakes is only ever a multiplication factor. It can never move awesomeness into a negative; only exponentially positive with increasing n of cakes.

hahah sounds delicious damnit...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 13:12:00 »

as fun as a few of these are...

I really think alcoholism is bad...   this is the melancholy aftereffects talking... sigh....... 

If ya'll like these stories, please beware that TP4 is against alcoholism   :thumb:

Drinking is for young people..  I really shouldn't be doing what I'm doing at my age.

sigh.........

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 13:22:39 »
I used to drink but don't anymore.

One way to "save bux" for moar kbs.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 13:47:30 »
I used to drink but don't anymore.

One way to "save bux" for moar kbs.

thx DV.. that makes me feel slightly better..

Offline iri

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 13:56:36 »
admitting that the girls weren't free made this story look like true.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 14:05:12 »

Looks like that college came in handy for something. Definitely need increased wages to pay the "undesirable john" fee.

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 14:07:29 »

I really think alcoholism is bad...   this is the melancholy aftereffects talking... sigh....... 

If ya'll like these stories, please beware that TP4 is against alcoholism   :thumb:

Drinking is for young people..  I really shouldn't be doing what I'm doing at my age.

sigh.........

Based on most of your posts I thought you were 15.
c h e r

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 14:09:13 »

Thats because none of it is true
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline osi

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 14:34:19 »

Thats because none of it is true

Lol good point. TP, pics or gtfo!

Offline iri

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 14:48:48 »

Looks like that college came in handy for something. Definitely need increased wages to pay the "undesirable john" fee.
no ****.
2500rmb is approximately $400.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 14:50:27 »

no ****.

Well, at least for the price, they come with cakes. That's always a plus.

Offline iri

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:05:10 »

no ****.

girls and cakes? sounds like a dream party. though i must admit i never paid for the former.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:09:10 »

no ****.

girls and cakes? sounds like a dream party. though i must admit i never paid for the former.

Well neither did tp4, right? He paid for a bunch of cakes and the girls came free. That's not what the receipt shows, but we'll never see that in any case.

Offline iri

« Reply #27 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:14:47 »
Well neither did tp4, right? He paid for a bunch of cakes and the girls came free.
he said those were "bar girls". sounds like a profession. with salary. because girls hanging out in a bar are just "girls".

-Ray Bradbury

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:15:35 »
Well neither did tp4, right? He paid for a bunch of cakes and the girls came free.
he said those were "bar girls". sounds like a profession. with salary. because girls hanging out in a bar are just "girls".

Yes, and bars always have dozens of cakes available for sale.

Offline osi

« Reply #29 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:24:34 »
The bar could have been at a hotel or similar. Got the cakes from the kitchen.

The ladies witnessened the eccentric spending of an inebriated mark and then became interested

Tp doesn't often order twelve cakes but when he does, he dines with 20 women

Tru story

Offline iri

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:27:26 »

The ladies witnessened the eccentric spending of an inebriated mark and then became interested

Tru story
"yesterday i and the girls have seen a total nutso. he bought a dozen cakes and gave us 2000rmb for watching how he eats them".

-Ray Bradbury

Offline osi

« Reply #31 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:32:14 »

Tru story
"yesterday i and the girls have seen a total nutso. he bought a dozen cakes and gave us 2000rmb for watching how he eats them".

It was no Ritz Carlton, that's for sure

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 16:41:15 »

Tru story

I could really eat some cake now f
c h e r

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 19:48:48 »

sigh.........

Based on most of your posts, I thought you're here trolling a bunch of geeks, making you feel like the queen of the world..

There's like 1 or 2 of copies of you on EVERY tech forum... NOT very original.. you are the worst type of attention seeker.

The rest of you are so very pathetic for falling gaga, over the slightest boobage... hahaha  :thumb:

Tp4 is disappoint in the GH afternoons-kids..

nawh.. you're alright..  at least you don't post a bunch of lame pictures of yourself like Iri..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 19:52:46 »

Tru story

Osi, we JUST discussed in another thread, why you don't take photos of these things...

I don't know why it's so hard to believe..  it's not like I did something super crazy.. I went to a bar. drank..  borrowed some females. payed the loan fee.. I went to a cake store... bought cake.. went to another bar, kept drinking.

How is this at all unbelievable ??

Ontop of that...  this is also very much of the G - rated stories that happened so far.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 19:57:24 »

sigh.........

Based on most of your posts, I thought you're here trolling a bunch of geeks, making you feel like the queen of the world..

There's like 1 or 2 of copies of you on EVERY tech forum... NOT very original.. you are the worst type of attention seeker.

The rest of you are so very pathetic for falling gaga, over the slightest boobage... hahaha  :thumb:

nawh.. you're alright..  at least you don't post a bunch of lame pictures of yourself like Iri..

damn tp going in
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 20:00:17 »

sigh.........

damn tp going in

nawh demik.. I'm not going in.. I lightened it with that last sentence.. I think overall, she benefits the GH by satisfying the Net-libido of various members..

By god I know some of ya'll need to learn to talk to females.. online's still better than nothing

Basically, the trick is..  always agree with them...  and take their position on EVERYTHING...
All the while, maintain faux independence.. as if what you've said does not service her,

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 20:30:19 »

sigh.........

I wasn't really insulting you, but this is a prime example of why I thought you were a teenager. I was making an observation that I was surprised to learn that you consider yourself too old to be drinking yourself into poor decisions like these.
c h e r

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 20:34:26 »
That good ole TP sexism. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 20:34:52 »

sigh.........

I wasn't really insulting you, but this is a prime example of why I thought you were a teenager. I was making an observation that I was surprised to learn that you consider yourself too old to be drinking yourself into poor decisions like these.

It was NOT a poor decision..  it was a brilliant decision...  made for a (probably) poor REASON, of which I was too inebriated to remember...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #40 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 20:35:53 »
That good ole TP sexism. 

I am not sexist...  I am just very much aware of our differences, and perspective, and SO I stick to Core-issues.

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 20:36:30 »

sigh.........

It was NOT a poor decision..  it was a brilliant decision...  made for a (probably) poor REASON, that I was too inebriated to remember...

I stand corrected, I will modify my statement as follows:

c h e r

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 20:39:23 »

sigh.........

It was NOT a poor decision..  it was a brilliant decision...  made for a (probably) poor REASON, that I was too inebriated to remember...

I stand corrected, I will modify my statement as follows:

I'm ok with this...     please separate  motives and action-ables in the future 

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 21:12:26 »
That good ole TP sexism. 

I am not sexist...  I am just very much aware of our differences, and perspective, and SO I stick to Core-issues.

I assume you're just trolling, since you clearly aren't talking about me in any of this.  :thumb:
c h e r

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 21:14:19 »
That good ole TP sexism. 

I assume you're just trolling, since you clearly aren't talking about me in any of this.  :thumb:

not everything's about you, _Ms._  Troll.

don't even try to sneak onto my good side.... Unless you own an ergodox..

-in which case, you can say whatever you want.. and I'll agree to it... as long as you typed it on an Ergodox.

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 21:17:18 »
That good ole TP sexism. 

I don't really care to be on any of your sides. Just none of the stuff you said about me is true, so I assume you cannot be serious.

I don't own an ergodox, though. I don't even want one. :[
c h e r

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 21:19:48 »
That good ole TP sexism. 

I don't really care to be on any of your sides. Just none of the stuff you said about me is true, so I assume you cannot be serious.

that is by far the most offensive thing anyone could say on GH...

>:D

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #47 on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 21:21:05 »
That good ole TP sexism. 

that is by far the most offensive thing anyone could say on GH...

>:D

:'(
c h e r

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 07:56:28 »
First mistake.

My 0.5 ergodox is a great gamepad. Pairs well with high-DPI trackball.

I dunno what-all else you were talking about, but it's much less important than what I want to talk about
^true story.
 :)

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #49 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 08:52:12 »
First mistake.

My 0.5 ergodox is a great gamepad. Pairs well with high-DPI trackball.

I dunno what-all else you were talking about, but it's much less important than what I want to talk about
^true story.
 :)

I actually don't like gamepads or trackballs, personally, I've never gotten comfortable with them. Though if I DID I would want an Ergodox. ^_^
c h e r