Author Topic: What are you watching? The thread about what you're watching.  (Read 390847 times)

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: What are you watching? The thread about what you're watching.
« Reply #1900 on: Thu, 01 June 2023, 21:20:12 »
Just got out of the theatre and i am literally speechless for words. Incredible, incredible movie. You need to go to see ATSV, but i would recommend learning ITSV for learning material. Will make you look at the first movie in a completely different light. Cliffhanger near the end is genuinely shocking

That's reassuring lol, I also forgot that ATSV was two parts.

A lot of people did on twitter apparently

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #1901 on: Fri, 02 June 2023, 02:54:39 »
Silo. So far so good. First episode was great, introducing to whole story. After 5 episodes there is a little feeling that they are dragging the story a bit, but maybe they are trying to bring more atmosphere to "sink in", I dont know...
Good one, worth to watch, we'll see how it will end in a few episodes.

299516-0
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #1902 on: Fri, 02 June 2023, 07:10:19 »
Silo. So far so good. First episode was great, introducing to whole story. After 5 episodes there is a little feeling that they are dragging the story a bit, but maybe they are trying to bring more atmosphere to "sink in", I dont know...

(Attachment Link)

what's it about give us a synopsis Phinix-san.

Offline phinix

« Reply #1903 on: Fri, 02 June 2023, 07:43:19 »

(Attachment Link)

what's it about give us a synopsis Phinix-san.

Over 10K people live in a huge under ground silo with hundreds of levels, built by "constructors" - hundreds years ago. For some reason all prehistoric things are prohibited - books, computers, any information about previous world. Nobody goes outside as outside world is "contaminated", deadly for anybody who walks out within few minutes. There is a Judicial with her "Security team" (kinda bad guys) who controls the whole flock and Sheriff with his small group if officers. There is a law, that says if you want to go out, you can say it out loud and they let you out to "clean". All they have is a single static camera recording outside world, just in front of the silo's big entrance. Whoever decides he wants to go out, he is asked to clean the lens of the camera. Whoever went out so far, died in few minutes. At least camera showed that...

Of course you can feel straight away that there is something wrong, you have a feeling that its not all truth what Judicial or their law says and start to suspect everything. That's what happens in first episode and takes you through a series of events that grow pretty quickly.

It has a great atmosphere, claustrophobic, dystopian world and society that blindly believes in the law and what the law tells them about the past.
Like old "Snowpiercer", but in static premises, huge silo in the ground :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 June 2023, 07:46:31 by phinix »
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1904 on: Fri, 02 June 2023, 08:43:05 »
Over 10K people live in a huge under ground silo with hundreds of levels

Of course you can feel straight away that there is something wrong, you have a feeling that its not all truth what Judicial or their law says and start to suspect everything.

That is how Tp4 feels 100% of the time.

Sounds like the perfect show.

Offline phinix

« Reply #1905 on: Fri, 02 June 2023, 12:22:10 »
Over 10K people live in a huge under ground silo with hundreds of levels

Of course you can feel straight away that there is something wrong, you have a feeling that its not all truth what Judicial or their law says and start to suspect everything.

That is how Tp4 feels 100% of the time.

Sounds like the perfect show.

Show Image

Yep, in this case you will feel right at home :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1906 on: Sat, 03 June 2023, 09:50:10 »
Secrets of the Elephants, 4 Episodes, very clear texture of elephants.

They've taken special effort to record the elephant sounds, the low low rumble is very detailed. Turn up the subwoofers.

299552-0

Online Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1907 on: Sat, 03 June 2023, 17:30:48 »
Started Silo, really liking it.
I just hope we get answers before it gets cancelled  due to the writer strike.

Also (finally) watched Kenobi,
Personally, I liked that it filled in a lot of blanks regarding Vader. It always annoyed me me that for such a feared and important person in Star Wars they kind of just skipped over what should have been an interesting part of his life and the his role in the galaxy/history of the franchise.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline phinix

« Reply #1908 on: Sun, 04 June 2023, 16:50:20 »
Do you guys want to watch some really ****ty movie? I mean really ****ty?
Like that one with Eva Longoria I mentioned few months ago, this is is in same ****-class...

On a Wing and a Prayer

I cannot believe that Dennis Quaid plaid in it... First I thought he was so good in Flight of the Phoenix, I really liked that movie back in 2004, sp maybe this will be good too - but this new one is straight up crap.
Same as that movie with Longoria - I dare you to watch this one :D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1909 on: Sun, 04 June 2023, 17:32:12 »
Like that one with Eva Longoria I mentioned few months ago, this is is in same ****-class...

On a Wing and a Prayer

I cannot believe that Dennis Quaid plaid in it... First I thought he was so good in Flight of the Phoenix, I really liked that movie back in 2004, sp maybe this will be good too - but this new one is straight up crap.

The trailer actually looks pretty kewl.

Kind of like Apollo 13, but with a plane with a noober at the helm.

Offline phinix

« Reply #1910 on: Mon, 05 June 2023, 02:50:25 »

On a Wing and a Prayer

The trailer actually looks pretty kewl.

Kind of like Apollo 13, but with a plane with a noober at the helm.

OK... tp, please watch that movie and you will know what I'm talking about  :confused:

Please delete that sentence where you are comparing it to Apollo 13  :)

Remember that one with Longoria and a chicken? This one has sooo many akward and pathetic scenes that you gonna laugh all the second half.

"oh no, we're gonna crash, we gonna die! oh no, I ate chocolate bar with traces of peanuts and I'm alergic, but won't do anything just gonna sit here and make weird faces. Sister - mum, she ate choc bar with peanuts I need to give her a shot, let me find that syringe - oh no, my foot stuck in a net, oh no, can't reach the backpack, what I'm gonna do..."

Or scene where guys were on the phone but battery died, so when they plugged the phone, never phoned back, oh well...

"Darling, they gonna die, how can I help. I will take airplane manual and read stuff - ok - but what are you doing with this steering wheel? Oh, I'm gonna help, I will build you a fake cockpit (grabs a saw and cuts wood) so you could help those poor people"...

Two kids riding bikes get through the security gate to the airport's runway, guard notices them shouts and get to the car (either Mustang or something similar with 5L engine) and drives after those kids, but 10 years old kids are faster on little bikes and get to the actual landing scene first, then few minutes later guard catches up driving like 100mph and stops his car next to them....

Dennis Quaid during whole second half had this weird face that I couldn't tell, if he constipated or was having a stroke...
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 June 2023, 03:05:54 by phinix »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1911 on: Mon, 05 June 2023, 17:52:00 »
OK... tp, please watch that movie and you will know what I'm talking about  :confused:

Just finished,  why is he talking like that ? did he have a stroke in real life ?

Dialogue is pretty bad, but I guess if it's based on a real story, maybe it's material accurate.

Is it really that hard to land a plane ? Could g4m3r br0s not do it ?

Didn't like the movie at all,  but I do not hate it as much as phinix

Online Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1912 on: Mon, 05 June 2023, 23:30:17 »
Is it really that hard to land a plane ? Could g4m3r br0s not do it ?

Depends on the plane and are we talking all alone or with help over the radio by a pilot familiar with the plane?
Some small planes now have an emergency parachute and most big jets have auto landing but if you lack those you're probably screwed.

Real planes are far more difficult than a crappy(!) PC simulator much less an over simplified game like COD, it takes way more coordination and concentration than you think and most games simply ignore a LOT of flight physics. If you play enough of the better simulators on a regular basis (with pedals and such) you might have a chance (with or without help) but in general all it would take is a minor crosswind and most gamer bros are dead. Not saying it's impossible but odds are not good.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1913 on: Tue, 06 June 2023, 07:37:40 »
Depends on the plane and are we talking all alone or with help over the radio by a pilot familiar with the plane?
Some small planes now have an emergency parachute and most big jets have auto landing but if you lack those you're probably screwed.

Real planes are far more difficult than a crappy(!) PC simulator much less an over simplified game like COD, it takes way more coordination and concentration than you think and most games simply ignore a LOT of flight physics. If you play enough of the better simulators on a regular basis (with pedals and such) you might have a chance (with or without help) but in general all it would take is a minor crosswind and most gamer bros are dead. Not saying it's impossible but odds are not good.

Can big airline planes do loop-d-loops or barrel rolls or fly upside down?

Online Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1914 on: Tue, 06 June 2023, 15:25:05 »
Can big airline planes do loop-d-loops or barrel rolls or fly upside down?
Lops and rolls, yes.

Rolls in particular are very gentle on an aircraft.

Boeing 707 roll at an airshow

Airbus A400M doing a loop

The biggest problem with loops is the amount of fuel it requires.
If you do it gently, the g-forces shouldn't exceed a couple (positive) Gs, the problem is when you mess up and need to pull up/out hard that the stresses pile up very, very fast. Keep in mind, people start passing out at less than 4Gs without training. Roller coasters rarely exceed 2Gs.

Upside down? Maybe but no...
While I'm sure they could physically handle the stress I'm not sure the fuel system on all of them is designed for it so the engines could shut down, also it's extremely uncomfortable for people, imagine hanging upside down from your shoulders while trying to do anything let alone fly and read gauges. Don't forget, anything in the plane not bolted own is going to fall down; dirt, dust, pens, candy wrappers, luggage, people, random junk...  Not only can this impede the pilots it can jam up linkages, short electrical components or even shift the center of gravity (very bad!). It's bad enough in a fighter jet (pilots can be messy), I can't imagine how much stuff would fall down in a passenger jet that had been used at all. Don't forget you also have the toilet fluids, the galley... So much stuff that's just not meant to go upside down.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1915 on: Thu, 08 June 2023, 16:56:32 »

(Attachment Link)

Really enjoyed the first 4 episodes (need to catch up). Agree with your assessment on dragging things out, but I'm optimistic it will be worth it in the long haul. Never know with these though, I've started a small handful of similar-ish shows that all really trailed off.

Offline Aquarius

« Reply #1916 on: Sat, 10 June 2023, 15:56:11 »
anyone likes Family Guy?

Offline Aquarius

« Reply #1917 on: Sat, 10 June 2023, 15:59:07 »
Family Guy! i like it! i watch it everyday.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #1918 on: Sat, 10 June 2023, 16:17:09 »
anyone likes Family Guy?

It's a good show, but I haven't seen the last couple of seasons. Mainly I wish MacFarlane would put it aside and keep The Orville going instead.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #1919 on: Sat, 10 June 2023, 23:37:03 »
anyone likes Family Guy?

It's a good show, but I haven't seen the last couple of seasons. Mainly I wish MacFarlane would put it aside and keep The Orville going instead.

Family guy is so hit or miss, mainly miss sadly, and that's just with the early seasons, I watched some of the newer episodes and it was really unfunny, which is a shame, idk I'm probably not the target audience for the humour.
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1920 on: Sun, 11 June 2023, 00:38:15 »
anyone likes Family Guy?

Seasons 3-9 are ****in peak.
4, 5, and 6 are the standouts for me though, hilarious run for those years.

I feel like American Dad has been more reliably funny recently than FG, but I do really hate the Jeff character and lately they keep dedicating entire episodes to him. Jeff sucks.

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #1921 on: Sun, 11 June 2023, 05:11:14 »
anyone likes Family Guy?

Seasons 3-9 are ****in peak.
4, 5, and 6 are the standouts for me though, hilarious run for those years.

I feel like American Dad has been more reliably funny recently than FG, but I do really hate the Jeff character and lately they keep dedicating entire episodes to him. Jeff sucks.
idk American dad to me felt like a poor mans family guy, though I've barely watched it. I assume I will have the same problems as I do family guy as well.
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #1923 on: Mon, 12 June 2023, 18:03:55 »
Watched the new spider-verse movie, was really good even if I thought the original one was a better film. Really excited for the next one and would recommend others to see it (to be fair you probably are all planing on seeing it lol)
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 June 2023, 18:07:06 by Rhienfo »
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline Sniping

« Reply #1924 on: Mon, 12 June 2023, 18:27:37 »
watched oddtaxi last month it was great.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1925 on: Mon, 12 June 2023, 19:08:03 »
The SuprMario Bros. Movie in HDR is GLORIOUS !!!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Half that movie was pointless filler. I mean, I enjoyed it for what it was, but that entire "Kong Army" part in the middle was totally unnecessary and became completely moot in like 3.5 seconds. I hated what they did with Kranky, and the blue shell is supposed to take out the leader who was Peach, not the person in 3rd place. The entire middle of that movie pissed me off so much.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1926 on: Mon, 12 June 2023, 20:02:11 »
If Tp4 were younger,  Tp4 would watch suprmarbros at least twice a day for a year.

Offline phinix

« Reply #1928 on: Thu, 15 June 2023, 16:16:24 »
bra(k m1rror season 6....

Kinda lame so far... hrrrm...

Is it? I was going to watch it. Dropped the show after first 3 seasons I think...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1929 on: Thu, 15 June 2023, 16:20:42 »
bra(k m1rror season 6....

Kinda lame so far... hrrrm...

Is it? I was going to watch it. Dropped the show after first 3 seasons I think...

Give it a go, it just didn't feel as funky fresh for me.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1930 on: Thu, 15 June 2023, 17:05:31 »
I feel like so many of the Black Mirror plots are just the actual reality we are living in. IDK if that makes it scarier, or less so.

Offline phinix

« Reply #1931 on: Fri, 16 June 2023, 02:34:20 »
I feel like so many of the Black Mirror plots are just the actual reality we are living in. IDK if that makes it scarier, or less so.

That was a case for me, when watched first few seasons - they treated about actual current situations, so it made it scarier :D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1932 on: Fri, 16 June 2023, 16:05:54 »
Rewatching handmaid's tale.

Stopped in the middle of season 2 prior. Just too much wait back then.

Now, even if the bible bangers won a civil war,  I find this scenario implausible.

If anything, the only way they can have this kind of tranquil stability is RIGHT NOW, as we know this type of life is EXACTLY REAL and lived by most women in Amish communities, Documentary (Sins of the Amish and In Plain Sight)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #1933 on: Fri, 16 June 2023, 21:33:45 »
It follows the book for a while, but I bail out on most adaptations after they complete the trajectory of the book.

But - the episode where Elizabeth Moss gives birth is absolutely jaw-dropping ....
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #1934 on: Fri, 16 June 2023, 23:09:48 »
The flash was really good up until the ending where the superhero was lame af and accepted the status quo. It’s bad timing that I watched spider verse beforehand but the ending genuinely ruined the rest of the film for me

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1935 on: Fri, 16 June 2023, 23:57:17 »
a problematic plot hole, they keep talking about not being able to have knives and sharp things and such,  that doesn't make sense, because there's literally sharp things all around in everyday objects, and she's clearly intelligent enough to repurpose just about any object for sui(ide.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1936 on: Mon, 19 June 2023, 19:33:18 »
Trek's back,

Looks kool, but imagine living in that room,  you would be blinded.

299949-0

Kind of upset over how they're doing spock, he's in a love triangle? what? that is against the spirit of the character, it's not shocking, not interesting, not provocative, it's pointless and a mis-use of the lore. It just makes him like everyone else, why is he even there, there's no longer any contrast between the characters, they're all just normal humans, in a tv-show that's supposed to be about Aliens and different imaginative ways of conduct and behaviors.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1937 on: Mon, 19 June 2023, 19:37:43 »
Always Sunny and Eric Andre are back for new seasons. Been enjoying both.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1938 on: Tue, 20 June 2023, 14:40:55 »
Saw flash, good movie, action scenes great, seems a bit light on character, but it's not like we need backstory for these guys.

Spoiler Alert:

There's no way those babies would survive the G-forces of flash saving them.

Offline Rhienfo

« Reply #1939 on: Tue, 20 June 2023, 20:31:41 »
Saw flash, good movie, action scenes great, seems a bit light on character, but it's not like we need backstory for these guys.

Spoiler Alert:

There's no way those babies would survive the G-forces of flash saving them.

I saw a funny reverse clip of the scene where he puts a baby in a microwave while a nurse screams, that's the only thing I will most likely ever see of the movie.

Heard it was fine, just not very interested of the flash, the dc universe they tried to push has been mostly a failure so at least the dc fans are getting something alright.
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1940 on: Tue, 20 June 2023, 20:40:58 »
Heard it was fine, just not very interested of the flash, the dc universe they tried to push has been mostly a failure so at least the dc fans are getting something alright.

Tp4 tries not to be political,  don't let the edge lords win, they live to h8.

Online Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1941 on: Tue, 20 June 2023, 21:37:18 »
Palm Springs
Pretty good for a laugh.

Some big names, if you like Groundhog Day you'll probably like this.

Also it has inspired a question...
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 June 2023, 21:39:34 by Leslieann »
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Online Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1942 on: Wed, 21 June 2023, 01:19:11 »
God Bless America

If you liked Leon the Professional and Natural born Killers (very much a mix of both) or just wanted to kill your annoying neighbor, you will probably like this, a lot of fun to watch.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1943 on: Wed, 21 June 2023, 02:31:59 »
God Bless America

I love that movie so much, Bobcat is a great director.

Solid message too, but all people want to do these days is loudly complain while enacting zero change. Ah well, not the hero we deserve etc...

Offline phinix

« Reply #1944 on: Wed, 21 June 2023, 08:45:44 »
God Bless America

If you liked Leon the Professional and Natural born Killers (very much a mix of both) or just wanted to kill your annoying neighbor, you will probably like this, a lot of fun to watch.

Oh yeah, great funny movie.
If I got bad news from the clinic like he did, I would do exactly same thing here in UK, just shoot people...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1945 on: Wed, 21 June 2023, 09:22:47 »
God Bless America

Loved Leon, until Tp4 read an article about the writer/director, yea, not so hrrrm.... idk... apparently it's not a big thing, I mean look at japan.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1946 on: Wed, 21 June 2023, 15:54:20 »
All caught up on handmaid's tale.

There's a razor thin line between empowerment and revenge. Not so sure this is a positive cognitive landscape for women of our era.  Maybe conflict is innate and inevitable, but hrrrrrrm, psychopathy is contagious and is it really good for anyone?

Online Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1947 on: Fri, 23 June 2023, 01:30:20 »
Studio 666
It's a Foo Fighters side project that went off the rails. Just silly horror fun.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline phinix

« Reply #1948 on: Fri, 23 June 2023, 06:39:45 »
After almost 40 years I decided to re-watch Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
What a crappy movie, jeez.... I cannot believe that back then people liked it and found amazing.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1949 on: Fri, 23 June 2023, 07:02:20 »
After almost 40 years I decided to re-watch Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
What a crappy movie, jeez.... I cannot believe that back then people liked it and found amazing.

Hahaha, yea it's one of the more boring ones.

But alot of old movies are slow like that by modern pacing standards.