Author Topic: DOTA 2 beta keys giveaway!  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Internetlad

DOTA 2 beta keys giveaway!
« on: Wed, 12 December 2012, 17:26:24 »
In the spirit of the holiday (Just kidding, I have no other friends who want em) I have several (About five) DOTA 2 keys, but there's a small catch.

DOTA 2 keys (at least the ones I have) are no longer redeemable on a US account. Now i'm not sure how you would circumvent this (I presume using a proxy/registering from out of country and changing your download server/account info would do it, but I don't know). I'm still willing to give away the key to somebody with an american account if they would like to try (mostly because i'm too lazy to check what country you are from) but if it doesn't work please pay it forward and gift the key to somebody else.

Also note that DOTA 2 is a free to play, but currently costs 29.95 for early beta opt in, so while these keys are technically worth 29.95 now, in the long run they're not worth anything (the game releases spring 2013 iirc.

First five to PM me with their Steam username (Or just PM me and i'll send you mine if you think i'm trying to scam you somehow) I'll friend you and gift you the game! (You don't have to keep me on your friend list but I'm not against it either way.)

Also, if you want to just discuss DOTA in general in this thread, feel free. I'm only level 5 but i'm checking out some build guides, tutorials ETC. Trying to get better so I can win a million dollars.
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Internetlad

Re: DOTA 2 beta keys giveaway!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:25:09 »
Bump. Didn't think it would be that hard to give away DOTA 2 keys. lol.

My buddy in Arizona said despite the fact that these keys are allegedly country-locked, he had no trouble redeeming it on his account in arizona without changing anything.
"Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep" -Sputnik I

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: DOTA 2 beta keys giveaway!
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 13 December 2012, 15:32:50 »
Bump. Didn't think it would be that hard to give away DOTA 2 keys. lol.

My buddy in Arizona said despite the fact that these keys are allegedly country-locked, he had no trouble redeeming it on his account in arizona without changing anything.

it might be cuz there are more "grown ups" on this board, supposedly, though i find most who claim to be old n' wise over boasting