Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4212009 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #23600 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 14:40:56 »
This tapatalk update is screwed up, I don't like it.

There is no quick reply.....what evil is this. :eek:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 October 2017, 14:52:22 by SpAmRaY »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #23601 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 14:58:41 »

PC MastaRace

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23602 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 15:16:27 »

PC MastaRace

I just don't like browsing near as much on the pc though. :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23603 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 20:50:41 »

I can't stand Tapatalk since that update years ago when they screwed the whole thing.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23604 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 21:00:57 »

I can't stand Tapatalk since that update years ago when they screwed the whole thing.

Well I have the pro version as I had paid back when it was like a $0.99 one time payment versus now where it is monthly.  It has no ads or anything goofy like I saw in the regular version.

But this update seems like it's going backwards.

Version 4.9.5 was the last of the old school versions but I don't think notifications worked with it anymore.

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #23605 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 21:03:18 »
AC messed up in the middle of summer, the control board messed up, and it never turns off the relay for the compressor, so it freezes up. Fixed it last week with an arduino, thermistor, and SSR, but then it got too cold to use it anymore this year.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 October 2017, 21:05:08 by rich1051414 »
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23606 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 03:39:12 »
this ringing in my ear dude i swear to god if i have permanent tinnitus i'm gonna kill myself
I love Elzy

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23607 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 03:45:15 »
this ringing in my ear dude i swear to god if i have permanent tinnitus i'm gonna kill myself

How long has that been going on? I get ringing in my ears for less than a minute and I want to stab my ears with a +screwdriver.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23608 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 03:47:08 »

How long has that been going on? I get ringing in my ears for less than a minute and I want to stab my ears with a +screwdriver.

think i noticed a few days ago it's only my left ear
I love Elzy

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23609 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 03:48:49 »

think i noticed a few days ago it's only my left ear

I got that **** from shooting rifles with only one earbud in.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23610 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 04:03:30 »
i really hope it's an infection or something cuz i can throw money to fix that

can't live without my wrists or my hearing.

it doesn't seem to hurt though just some constant ****ing ringing
I love Elzy

Offline iri

« Reply #23611 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 06:36:25 »
I got used to constant tinnitus in a couple months.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23612 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 07:33:21 »

I will admit, I have ZERO reference for tinnitus and 100% Veggie..

However,   it's gotten to the point that , Holy crap it cures nearly every OTHER disease..

So, WHY NOT .. hahahahahhahahaha...

Veggies !!

-The only segmented information is nutrient deficiencies in western diet populations which more commonly suffer hearing-loss..

Whereas other populations eating all veggies,  do not..

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #23613 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 11:51:31 »

However,   it's gotten to the point that , Holy crap it cures nearly every OTHER disease..

Veggies !!

-The only segmented information is nutrient deficiencies in western diet populations which more commonly suffer hearing-loss..

Correlation does not equal causation. Hearing loss in western countries is normally caused by one of three things, music, heavy machinery, or gun fire. Perhaps living the vegetarian lifestyle of praying to crystals while listening to specific frequencies, only using hand tools in your spice garden, and being against hunting, would mean you avoid hearing damage.
Otherwise, I cannot understand linking the two :)
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23614 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 12:36:36 »

Veggies !!

Correlation does not equal causation. Hearing loss in western countries is normally caused by one of three things, music, heavy machinery, or gun fire. Perhaps living the vegetarian lifestyle of praying to crystals while listening to specific frequencies, only using hand tools in your spice garden, and being against hunting, would mean you avoid hearing damage.

When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #23615 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 13:06:09 »

Veggies !!

When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I suppose.
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 October 2017, 05:56:01 by rich1051414 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23616 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 16:02:15 »
Crocodile Dundee finally on Bluray..

But it looks kind of blurry.. maybe it's just an upscale ...

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23617 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 20:18:41 »

Veggies !!

i have very sensitive ears so i listen to below average volume levels. i work in an office and live in canada so... dunno that's why i'm concerned there's no reason why it would just suddenly start in my left ear
I love Elzy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23618 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 20:38:02 »

i have very sensitive ears so i listen to below average volume levels. i work in an office and live in canada so... dunno that's why i'm concerned there's no reason why it would just suddenly start in my left ear

So what happens is digestion is never 100%.

When you eat animal foods, some of that protein remains undigested and enters your bloodstream.

Your body builds antibodies against these animal proteins.

THE PROBLEM, is that animal protein is VERY similar to our own human proteins.

This [Molecular Mimicry] is the primary process responsible for juvenile diabetes (body attacks beta cells) and rheumatism (body attacks joints), whereby the body builds an immune system process which defends against extraneous animal protein, turning into an auto immune disease, as these antibodies can not fully distinguish very similar proteins of our own body.

The Hair cells inside your Cochlea are made of "PROTEIN" again, but these are VERY VERY delicate..

Overtime, If the autoimmune molecular mimicry process has occur upon cells similar to this type, it is conceivable that they could be destroyed rather easily, because there are NOT THAT MANY of them,   similar to the Beta cells in ones pancreas being destroyed. 

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23619 on: Thu, 26 October 2017, 23:11:10 »
I'll experience a bit of ringing in either ear on occasion when atmospheric pressure fluctuates. Happened more often when I lived in a second story bedroom.

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #23620 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 00:17:35 »
Ducky makes solid boards 11/10 but the Micro USB design, hm, it's a common problem and this newer design still fails...  :rolleyes:

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23621 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 00:25:37 »
Ducky makes solid boards 11/10 but the Micro USB design, hm, it's a common problem and this newer design still fails...  :rolleyes:

yep recomended ducky to ppl but 2 different friends had their micro usb fail and had to rma or i had to replce it cuz shiping back to the usa is too expensive
I love Elzy

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23622 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 01:02:35 »

Veggies !!

For the occasional ringing in my ears, I stick my pinky finger in there and press firmly. It works every time. I assume the pressure from my finger is forcing ear to stop vibrating, even though I'm not pushing against the eardrum. It worked for a friend once too for what it's worth.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23623 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 01:29:38 »

Veggies !!

For the occasional ringing in my ears, I stick my pinky finger in there and press firmly. It works every time. I assume the pressure from my finger is forcing ear to stop vibrating, even though I'm not pushing against the eardrum. It worked for a friend once too for what it's worth.

tried already thnx tho
I love Elzy

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #23624 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 02:13:16 »

yep recomended ducky to ppl but 2 different friends had their micro usb fail and had to rma or i had to replce it cuz shiping back to the usa is too expensive

I recommended Ducky to a few people too, my micro usb is holding together fine but I had just discovered the thing holding it in place is slightly damaged but after my slight modification, it should be all good now, as long as I don't keep plugging and unplugging.   :thumb:

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #23625 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 05:29:47 »

Ducky switched to micro USB? My YOTH had a mini USB connector which was great.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #23626 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 06:59:15 »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23627 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 11:25:22 »
Took the bus to work this morning. A homeless fellow got on, sat right nest to me. About 5 minutes later he starts pissing his pants and it just flowed down the aisle. Had to actually climb over the seats to get away from him and his piss.
Didn't need coffee when I got in.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23628 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 11:29:04 »
pizza hut conveniently has no record of offering me a free pizza due to messing up my order last time....grrr :mad:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23629 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 11:58:57 »
pizza hut conveniently has no record of offering me a free pizza due to messing up my order last time....grrr :mad:

gotta get it down in writing next time..

They probably just think ur one of those drug addicts wanting a free pizza.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23630 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 13:46:41 »

Jesus tp4tissue, which Pizza Hut do you freq.. you know what I'm fine. I don't need to know.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23631 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 14:29:02 »

Jesus tp4tissue, which Pizza Hut do you freq.. you know what I'm fine. I don't need to know.

You must not have much fast food xperience , drug addicts come up all the time asking for handouts, or to borrow 5 bux, or to use the bathroom, etc..

Pretty much Every person who hangs around the highway/ parking lot/ town streets/alleys in the middle of the day with nothing to do and no where to go is a drug addict..

Not to mention food service has the highest incidence of workers and illicit drug use.

They're not bad people,  but they're very sick and fast food places have to deal with them all the time.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23632 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 14:57:47 »

You must not have much fast food xperience , drug addicts come up all the time asking for handouts, or to borrow 5 bux, or to use the bathroom, etc..

Pretty much Every person who hangs around the highway/ parking lot/ town streets/alleys in the middle of the day with nothing to do and no where to go is a drug addict..

Not to mention food service has the highest incidence of workers and illicit drug use.

They're not bad people,  but they're very sick and fast food places have to deal with them all the time.

We frequent COMPLETELY different areas I'm afraid. Haven't witnessed much of this illicit drug use or drug addicts coming in for a slice. Sorry, wish I could say otherwise.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23633 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 15:05:30 »

We frequent COMPLETELY different areas I'm afraid. Haven't witnessed much of this illicit drug use or drug addicts coming in for a slice. Sorry, wish I could say otherwise.

It's not always obvious who is/ isn't a drug addict..  you have to know what to look for..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23634 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 15:10:42 »

It's not always obvious who is/ isn't a drug addict..  you have to know what to look for..

Yea I guess you're right. They were right under my nose and I didn't even notice. Sneaky drug addicts.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23635 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 15:15:18 »
?!??!?!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23636 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 15:15:34 »

Yea I guess you're right. They were right under my nose and I didn't even notice. Sneaky drug addicts.

In America, almost everyone eats meat and because they eat meat they have to take medicine to prolong their lives because of the toxic meat juices.  Therefore, almost everyone you meet (meat?) is a drug addict.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23637 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 15:25:35 »

In America, almost everyone eats meat and because they eat meat they have to take medicine to prolong their lives because of the toxic meat juices.  Therefore, almost everyone you meet (meat?) is a drug addict.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23638 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 15:33:31 »

Show Image

Addiction loosely defined, is the repetitive engagement of any choice, the consequence of which reduces possible lifespan..

If we're coming from the perspective of -Optimal Lifespan- ,   Greasy eaters do indeed have significantly reduced healthy life length,  and are most often unable to willfully choose differently..

The effect of Hyper-palatables such as Meaty-Greasy foods  on the brain is the same as coffee/tobacco/cocaine

A less optimal Habit once reinforced beyond a certain point becomes an addiction.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23639 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 16:48:20 »

lmao it's not because of meat at all, that is just flat out wrong and sounds like nothing but vegetarian propaganda. If that were the case countries like Argentina, Israel, Brazil, and New Zealand would be rife with unhealthy beasts lumbering around which is not the case at all. It's the American sedentary lifestyle and abundance of convenience that makes America so unhealthy.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23640 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 16:58:44 »

lmao it's not because of meat at all, that is just flat out wrong and sounds like nothing but vegetarian propaganda. If that were the case countries like Argentina, Israel, Brazil, and New Zealand would be rife with unhealthy beasts lumbering around which is not the case at all. It's the American sedentary lifestyle and abundance of convenience that makes America so unhealthy.

For the longest time, I wanted to believe it wasn't the fried chicken..  I championed the atkins approach, the LOW CARB..

and I was very successful myself at least aesthetically , while I ate those diets..

But I also did not feel well. and My cholesterol was extremely high despite my young age (at the time).

Only recently have we figured out that obesity/ heart disease/ diabetes/ breast cancer/ colon cancer, etc are actually caused by animal consumption.

There's alot of confusion on the internet, and you can easily find something you agree with,  but unless you step away for a moment to look at the other side..  you will always be mired in head-turns.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23641 on: Sat, 28 October 2017, 01:48:11 »
The moment you realize you ate way too much pizza earlier...and forgot to take my meds.....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23642 on: Sat, 28 October 2017, 08:24:19 »
The moment you realize you ate way too much pizza earlier...and forgot to take my meds.....

U haz PM

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #23643 on: Sat, 28 October 2017, 20:55:26 »
I'm working a night shift during the clock change when we go back from BST to GMT which means I have to work 13 hours. Wouldn't be too bad but I only get paid for 12 hours.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #23644 on: Sat, 28 October 2017, 20:58:09 »
I'm working a night shift during the clock change when we go back from BST to GMT which means I have to work 13 hours. Wouldn't be too bad but I only get paid for 12 hours.

I wonder what the legal side of that is...

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #23645 on: Sat, 28 October 2017, 21:53:34 »
I'm not sure. If you work the night the clocks go forward and only do 11 hours you still get paid for 12 as well. But I've only ever done the long one and so I've never had the "good" side of it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23646 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 03:38:56 »

I wonder what the legal side of that is...

hahahahaha

The legal side is,  you lose your job if you attempt to sue them for the $35,

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23647 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 17:52:39 »
Krispy kreme mocha latte wasn't very good.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23648 on: Sun, 29 October 2017, 20:58:50 »

Does the other way work - in 6 months time do you do 11 hours work and get paid for 12?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #23649 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 12:35:03 »

Does the other way work - in 6 months time do you do 11 hours work and get paid for 12?

It doesn't always fall for the same people that way. But those who work the other clock change do get paid 12 hours for 11 worked.