Author Topic: Important question that keeps me up at night.  (Read 2122 times)

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
Important question that keeps me up at night.
« on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 14:25:14 »
Who would win in a street brawl, the international keyboard community or every furry on the North American continent?

There's a lot of Keyboard nerds, but beyond touch typing they have no inherent combat skills, where as the NA furries have access to padded armor with their fursuits, and have a better chance of being an organized force due to them commonly being found in the upper echelons of society such as the military, their shared language, and being the secret cabal that runs the world

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Important question that keeps me up at night.
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 14:33:24 »
If they keep their fur suits on, they might be padded, but their endurance will be greatly reduced by overheating.

Offline ItIsWritten

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 15:09:58 »
And they can't see ****. Even unarmed they wouldn't frighten me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G986B met Tapatalk

Offline LavenderB

• I believe in unix control supremacy
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 16:07:28 »
I get the impression that most furries are only really active online and don't actually own fursuits or participate in furry conventions and such. If that is indeed the case, I assume the average furry is about as physically capable as the average keyboard enthusiast, so it would all come down to who has more fighters, and to be honest I think there might be more furries in North America than people who consider themselves a part of the keyboard community.
Safa | 1993 UK ISO-DE Model M  | Frog TKL | 3d printed bakeneko | Akko 5075s

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 19:44:30 »
I get the impression that most furries are only really active online and don't actually own fursuits or participate in furry conventions and such. If that is indeed the case, I assume the average furry is about as physically capable as the average keyboard enthusiast, so it would all come down to who has more fighters, and to be honest I think there might be more furries in North America than people who consider themselves a part of the keyboard community.

Next-time at the keyboard meet up, everyone takes a fitness survey,  randomly choose 10 individuals at the end of the day for a fitness exam.

Then we'll have a crossover member, who's also a furry/keebr' apply it at their next meet up.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 21:03:55 »
fighting is gay

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 21:24:50 »
Fighting is for animals.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 07 July 2023, 22:43:16 »
There would definitely be a lot more furries even in NA,, than the keyboard community internationally, the larger number would probably win in that fight. Also this assumes every keyboard nerd can touch type, which from personal experience isn't true lol.
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 08 July 2023, 08:54:13 »
fighting is gay
Tsun Tzu said that, and I think he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do pal because he invented it!

Next-time at the keyboard meet up, everyone takes a fitness survey,  randomly choose 10 individuals at the end of the day for a fitness exam.

Then we'll have a crossover member, who's also a furry/keebr' apply it at their next meet up.

Espionage, interesting. It might just work.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 08 July 2023, 09:06:04 »

he invented it!

Fighting has existed since creatures became mobile.

A book that was brilliantly encouraging - until Trumpism and the MAGA movement came along - is  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11107244-the-better-angels-of-our-nature

Personally, I legitmately hold a black belt but have never fought anyone against his/her will.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 08 July 2023, 10:23:22 »
I was just quoting meet the soldier : P