Author Topic: Tomorrow War [Spoiler Alert]  (Read 1619 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Tomorrow War [Spoiler Alert]
« on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 06:48:35 »
271651-0

Filmography got a little loose at times w/ execution, the shot framing in alot of places looked sloppy and unprofesh. acceptable if we chalk it up to Korona,

_Overall_ some good plot points.

Pretty solid CGI,  flexing dat amzn Data-center muscle. HDR use appropriately sparse, felt a bit like an SDR movie most of the time.

Kewl alien design.

Spoilers:
  Discussions

Confused as to how their time mechanic worked, it doesn't avoid the paradox problem, unless we accept that the future came to save a (different) (OUR) universe which is irrelevant to them, as they lose the future war regardless.

Then there's how come the aliens didn't use cars and stuff, it's inconceivable that even as fast as they are in the movie they could beat the hughmahns that had much faster global transport.

If the alien species thawed (from the Arctic ice) how did their population grow so fast without access to food to over-run humanity, again they're ON FOOT, and it didn't look like they were cyber-organism that had a battery / internal high density energy source.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
Re: Tomorrow War [Spoiler Alert]
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 18:38:20 »
I'll watch it tomorrow.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 03 July 2021, 09:55:46 »
Just added it to my server, so more than likely not sure when I'll actually watch it lol.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 03 July 2021, 21:24:30 »