Author Topic: Do you wash your new keycaps after receiving it?  (Read 15070 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Do you wash your new keycaps after receiving it?
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 05:50:46 »
I never wash my clacks, too scared

Should be fine - just don't use acetone!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 07:00:55 »
I'm a biology student so I can get paranoid about small details regarding germs.
My god, ever since I finished my biochem series I can't stand leaving food out even for 30 minutes.. I get OCD of germs at the microscopic level as well as scratches.. Wash my hands like 10 times a day >.<
you both need a good holiday trip across india!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 08:14:59 »
I'm a biology student so I can get paranoid about small details regarding germs.

Sometimes you just have to let things go.

Until a century and a half ago, the human race had no idea that germs existed at all. "Surgeons" performed their operations such as amputations and blood-letting without washing their hands or their instruments. There was a communal cup at the well that everyone drank from. Bathing was a weekly/monthly/annual event. Refrigeration was unheard-of. Yes, people died young and mortality rates were high (what the heck does that mean, anyway? the "mortality rate" has always been 100% and always will be).

Not to say that you should not be clean and careful, but how many billions of germs are swarming on your skin right now, and how many do you suck in with every breath you take?

And not to mention "social" activities such as shopping, public transportation, meetings, any team or spectator sport, having sex, or any manual labor .....

There is no "iron-clad" immune system, but keeping your body healthy, strong, and fit is generally the best defense, because we are programmed/evolved to resist the pathogens in our environment.
"Cohen has been described as a “fixer,” a guy who gets things done, who cleans up messes and who calms the waters in a crisis. But mostly, it seems that Cohen was a lackey.
He wasn’t someone telling Trump hard truths to make sure that he was protected. Cohen was the guy who simply wanted to make sure that Trump was placated. He wanted the boss to be happy. Cohen wasn’t using his clout or connections to turn the tide in Trump’s favor.
He was just another person whose ambitions and self-worth had become intertwined with Trump, someone who as federal investigators closed in on him, as he lied and then lied some more, he had to be reminded by his wife, his daughter and his son that Trump was neither his salvation, nor was he someone worth saving." 2024-05-14 comment

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 08:20:40 »
So washing is better than not washing?

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 08:54:47 »
I think it depends on the seller.  If the keycaps are in good condition, seem clean, and I'm comfortable using them myself, then I don't bother washing them.

However, getting a set off of some eBay find is always dodgy, there I usually drop them in hot water with denture tabs as a matter of course.

So washing is better than not washing?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 09:11:13 »
i have been wanting to try the denture tabs method. what brand do you go with? the thread on this site about the denture tabs had some whacked-ass sweedish denture tabs brand that doesnt exist in the US.

these tabs have a ton of chemicals in them and i just want to make sure i am not going to damage a set of WYSE and Model M caps that really need a good cleaning.

I just went to Walgreens and got the cheapest tabs I could find. If its meant to go on dentures which go in your mouth, I assume its fine for your fingers and caps. You won't damage anything. I've cleaned literally every cap set I own with them: Model M, SP caps, Cherry caps, Imsto PBT caps, everything.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 09:44:09 »
I'm making my new policy -
    New keycaps - rinse in warm water just to remove chemicals
    Old keycaps that are visibly grimy - use wipes to clean.
    Old keycaps that look clean - roll around in my mouth for a couple minutes to enhance my immune system with foreign germs and someday gain superpowers

Laugh now, but when I'm King of the Germs, you will be singing a different tune.

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 09:58:03 »
People are just exaggerating, why would anyone clean new keycaps, thats a really strange behaviour. Are you guys cleaning your hands after shaking hands with someone as well? :D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 10:10:15 »
People are just exaggerating, why would anyone clean new keycaps, thats a really strange behaviour. Are you guys cleaning your hands after shaking hands with someone as well? :D

Doesn't everybody??  :p

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 10:17:15 »
Dont be scared of germs. I havent had a cold ever, or anything really. Just because I was raised with the belief that a little bit of germs is good for you and increases you immune system. It worked out really well. :D

Offline Dansor

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 10:53:51 »
http://www.livescience.com/10601-germs-good.html

However, and I'm not making a judgement call here, it's entirely possible that the "Keyboard Enthusiast" set and the "OCD Handwasher" set have more than the statistically expected overlap.

:)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 11:02:27 »
Dont be scared of germs. I havent had a cold ever, or anything really. Just because I was raised with the belief that a little bit of germs is good for you and increases you immune system. It worked out really well. :D

I don't get sick either, just the occasional sinus/allergy type junk.

My kids on the other hand.....they get sick fairly regularly.

Offline Ch0nG

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:06:21 »
New keycaps? No, since they're new I don't see a need to clean them. I haven't bought used keycaps (yet) but I'd probably just clean them with a wipe before first use (unless they were really dirty).

As for keycaps I currently have, I clean them when they start to look dirty. Throw each row in it's own bucket of water and a denture/retainer cleaner tab overnight and dry them completely with a soft towel or via air if I have time. I'm currently repairing my DasKeyboard, I just pulled the (dirty!) keys last night and am letting them soak today in the water/denture cleaner mix. Hopefully they'll be nice and minty fresh tomorrow.  :p
Das Ultimate - Blues - Converted to removable USB (Mimic-Cables) - 40 A-L WASD ORings
ErgoDox - ErgoClears ErgoDox - 65g Blues

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:14:37 »

Doesn't everybody??  :p

Perhaps we should all just wear rubber gloves to shake hands.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:28:55 »

I don't get sick either, just the occasional sinus/allergy type junk.

My kids on the other hand.....they get sick fairly regularly.

They have more vectors for disease infection than you do. as they are in a crowded environment and they can't shut up ever...

That is the main difference.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:51:34 »
Hmmm... You've piqued my curiosity.
There are a number if obvious, but still interesting, reasons children get sick more often than adults.

For others who enjoy over-analyzing things: http://www.childrensoscillo.com/features/healthy-kids/

Offline tbc

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 21:41:06 »
there are EXCEPTIONALLY few real germaphobes out there.  most people are actually washing their hands to clean the dirt/oil.

if nothing else, wash your hands to respect other people before you shake their hand/touch their stuff.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 September 2013, 02:45:24 by tbc »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline iri

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 03:29:49 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 28 September 2013, 11:08:55 »
Not new keys. I'd be comfortable eating off them or rubbing them against my private parts.

Washed keys i pulled from an old keyboard I bought tho, but then again that's not 'new'.
Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kongers

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #69 on: Sat, 28 September 2013, 11:12:47 »
Not new keys. I'd be comfortable eating off them and then rubbing them against my private parts.

hopefully in that order haha!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #70 on: Sun, 29 September 2013, 01:22:45 »
Not new keys. I'd be comfortable eating off them or rubbing them against my private parts.

Rowdy makes a mental note not to buy any key caps from hazeluff.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 00:37:49 »
So put the keys in denture stuff and then dry em out?

I like the  keys to be really pretty when I use em

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 05:32:29 »
So put the keys in denture stuff and then dry em out?

I like the  keys to be really pretty when I use em

Yes.

There are lots of threads about it (probably).  I use 3 denture tabs in warm water, drop the tabs in and let the fizz up until the water turns blue.  Drop the keycaps in, make sure they are all under the water, then leave them until the water turns clear (or turns brown, depending on how dirty they are).  Drain the water.  I like to t\rinse them in cold water before laying them out to dry, on newspaper is good.  I tend to leave them for a couple of days, but as long as they are dry you should be good to put them back on the keyboard.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 06:13:05 »
No, never thought about washing my keycaps. Then again, I'm still fairly new to GH and haven't bought any second hand caps yet :o
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 06:25:26 »
newspaper is good.  I tend to leave them for a couple of days, but as long as they are dry you should be good to put them back on the keyboard.

If you sling the water out of them by hand, they dry in minutes. A T-shirt spread out on the bed works well, does not have to be a clean one, for me at least.
"Cohen has been described as a “fixer,” a guy who gets things done, who cleans up messes and who calms the waters in a crisis. But mostly, it seems that Cohen was a lackey.
He wasn’t someone telling Trump hard truths to make sure that he was protected. Cohen was the guy who simply wanted to make sure that Trump was placated. He wanted the boss to be happy. Cohen wasn’t using his clout or connections to turn the tide in Trump’s favor.
He was just another person whose ambitions and self-worth had become intertwined with Trump, someone who as federal investigators closed in on him, as he lied and then lied some more, he had to be reminded by his wife, his daughter and his son that Trump was neither his salvation, nor was he someone worth saving." 2024-05-14 comment

Offline Reomero

• Manual breather
« Reply #75 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 18:06:23 »
No, never thought about washing my keycaps. Then again, I'm still fairly new to GH and haven't bought any second hand caps yet :o

"yet" :p

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 19:41:43 »
Getting some second hand caps in the mail.

Gonna have to find some denture cleaning stuff

Offline tormentor

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 19:43:10 »
I didn't even think about this. I just started and the few caps I've bought were new or from group buys. I can see what you mean for used ones though.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 20:06:42 »
How good is efferdent to clean them? And If I'm just cleaning ~25 keys, do I need 3 tabs or just one? I dug around the house and only found one tab

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 22:47:10 »
Getting some second hand caps in the mail.

Gonna have to find some denture cleaning stuff

Most supermarkets or chemists should sell it.

How good is efferdent to clean them? And If I'm just cleaning ~25 keys, do I need 3 tabs or just one? I dug around the house and only found one tab

I use 2 tabs for a full 104 set.  One should suffice for only 25 keys.

Try it - it is all you have now anyway.  If it really doesn't work (unlikely) then you can always go and buy a box of tabs.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #80 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 17:23:43 »
Powdered laundry detergent (with a bit of Oxi-Clean optional) in hot water works great and is easy and cheap.

Offline mauri

« Reply #81 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 23:20:59 »
No, germs are good for you, I'm building a resistance for all the illnesses in the world and become a superero
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 05:27:41 »
I got my CC 3D second hand.  His name is Bob.  He likes bubble baths.

Note: The bubble bath uses a no tears formula. ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 05:35:33 »
I got my CC 3D second hand.  His name is Bob.  He likes bubble baths.

Show Image

Note: The bubble bath uses a no tears formula. ;)

I actually LOLed over this :))

Offline justnits

« Reply #84 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 13:11:16 »
the first time i use my keycool 87 directly from china, i had severe itch all over my body. i didn't noticed it until after a few minutes into using it, i've been scratching my arms, body and neck.
then it occurred to me that ever since i touch this new keyboard, i've been doing it. so i just took them keycaps off and soak them in a basin of water and i poured in some shower gel. i leave them there to soak in while i took alcohol-free baby wipes and wipe the rest of the board. after i'm done with that, i went back to the caps in soap water and give each caps a good rub. then i rinse them, dry them off with towel and blow them dry with a blower. tada~ no more itchiness :P

i recently got another keyboard from china, ikbc f-104, it comes with a set of free vortex doubleshot pbt keycaps as well. instantly i felt hints of itchiness building up on me again, so off to the water basin they go! (except the keyboard, it gets baby wiped)

so from now on, all my keycaps have to get baptised first before joining into the keyboard family :)
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #85 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 15:38:46 »
the first time i use my keycool 87 directly from china, i had severe itch all over my body. i didn't noticed it until after a few minutes into using it, i've been scratching my arms, body and neck.
then it occurred to me that ever since i touch this new keyboard, i've been doing it. so i just took them keycaps off and soak them in a basin of water and i poured in some shower gel. i leave them there to soak in while i took alcohol-free baby wipes and wipe the rest of the board. after i'm done with that, i went back to the caps in soap water and give each caps a good rub. then i rinse them, dry them off with towel and blow them dry with a blower. tada~ no more itchiness :P

i recently got another keyboard from china, ikbc f-104, it comes with a set of free vortex doubleshot pbt keycaps as well. instantly i felt hints of itchiness building up on me again, so off to the water basin they go! (except the keyboard, it gets baby wiped)

so from now on, all my keycaps have to get baptised first before joining into the keyboard family :)

this guy is allergic to chinese
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline Fullcream

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 17:15:29 »
Washing new key caps seems a bit over kill to me, unless you're like "justnits" with the China itch thing. I have always washed keycaps from second hand keyboards. Besides getting the germs off, it somehow makes me feel as if now the keyboard is TRULY mine and I possess it.

Offline darkfire32

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 17:46:30 »
In addition to germs, you got to make sure that there's no residual semen stains on second-hand keyboards/caps. I don't know about other people here, but I only want my semen to stain my keyboard.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #88 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 17:57:55 »
So I washed it the way rowdy said.

Only difference is I put the keys on some paper towels

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 18:22:34 »
In addition to germs, you got to make sure that there's no residual semen stains on second-hand keyboards/caps. I don't know about other people here, but I only want my semen to stain my keyboard.

Makes a mental note to NEVER buy keycaps from darkfire32.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 18:43:30 »
You can ask my early friends on GH, i had some serious beef with used good on GH
used keycaps? eww....
Even with the idea of cleaning them, that grossed me out

but then i tried cherry ds...i immediately got over it, and immediately realized it didn't really matter as long as they got a good clean

doesn't mean i still go after NIB boards and new-er caps..

i do not mind used julysicles either  ^-^

Offline YMSNoms

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 19:02:34 »
Normally smash mine in a cold dish washer wash in a little fruit box that is like a plastic cage works well
Leopold FC700R
Filco Majestouch-2 Multicamo
Korean FR4-87 Lambo Orange Custom

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 20:12:51 »
You can ask my early friends on GH, i had some serious beef with used good on GH
used keycaps? eww....
Even with the idea of cleaning them, that grossed me out

but then i tried cherry ds...i immediately got over it, and immediately realized it didn't really matter as long as they got a good clean

doesn't mean i still go after NIB boards and new-er caps..

i do not mind used julysicles either  ^-^

I also would not mind used Julysicles - if anyone has any that they would like to give me ;)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 20:28:17 »
Hehehe tell me man if you find anyone ;)

Offline SNF

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 04:40:35 »
Would thick topre PBT caps be safe to wash?  What's the best method?

And does cleaning them occasionally, prevent shine/wear?