Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4196829 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #26850 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 15:08:16 »

Please post the sections of your conversation which supports your allegations.

This is to keep facts straight and a barrier against pitchforking.

Pretty sure that's against the rules.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #26851 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 16:28:55 »
x
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 July 2019, 08:40:51 by epzy »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #26852 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 18:11:39 »
audax989  - a liar and a thief. do not sell to him. he'll make up ridiculous lies and open up paypal disputes. buys stuff without knowing what he pays for and then claims the item is not as described. an item I sent got damaged during shipping (a keycap set, first time ever something's been damaged and I've probably shipped 300 packages the last few years), but his main problem was that he got the wrong keycaps. it seems like he is delusional, so yeah, dodge him. offered him two different keycap sets, but only had pictures of one of them. he bought the one I didn't send him a picture of, and then his delusion kicked in when he started saying he got the wrong keycaps because the set he got had different sub-legends than what he bought. he bought a random ansi cherry dyesub set that I described as in good condition, but he opens a claim saying he didn't get the right keycaps because it doesn't look like the G81-3000 SAU set, but it's incredibly easy to tell from our PM's that he didn't intent on buying that set. not to mention the price difference between those. that the item got damaged is one thing, to make up lies saying you got the wrong item is scummy and a lie

I can do it in PMs. it's kinda simple. I offered two sets, but showed pics of only one. he could only afford one and went with the one I didn't show a picture off because it was cheaper. we agreed on a price and he said send me some pics. I sent some pics, but unfortunately to myself and not him, by mistake. I had no idea he didn't get the pics, but he didn't mention it either, so... next thing I know he says "invoice me", so I did, thinking he got the pics. when he gets the keycaps he says he didn't get the right keycaps, even though he never received a picture. who pays $350 without seeing a picture of something? he then started making up lies saying I showed a pic of the G81-3000 SAU and he thought it was going to look like that, which is just mindblowing, but eh, just simples lies to feed his own agenda of getting his money back because a keycap got scuffed during shipping. he won and I'm gonna forget about it

but he shipped back the key set to you lol

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #26853 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 22:04:35 »
Instagram artisan sales.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #26854 on: Mon, 01 July 2019, 22:08:16 »
How do you send pictures to yourself?

Pretty sure that's against the rules.

Please post the sections of your conversation with a moderator which support your claim.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #26855 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 10:14:23 »
audax989  - a liar and a thief. do not sell to him. he'll make up ridiculous lies and open up paypal disputes. buys stuff without knowing what he pays for and then claims the item is not as described. an item I sent got damaged during shipping (a keycap set, first time ever something's been damaged and I've probably shipped 300 packages the last few years), but his main problem was that he got the wrong keycaps. it seems like he is delusional, so yeah, dodge him. offered him two different keycap sets, but only had pictures of one of them. he bought the one I didn't send him a picture of, and then his delusion kicked in when he started saying he got the wrong keycaps because the set he got had different sub-legends than what he bought. he bought a random ansi cherry dyesub set that I described as in good condition, but he opens a claim saying he didn't get the right keycaps because it doesn't look like the G81-3000 SAU set, but it's incredibly easy to tell from our PM's that he didn't intent on buying that set. not to mention the price difference between those. that the item got damaged is one thing, to make up lies saying you got the wrong item is scummy and a lie

I can do it in PMs. it's kinda simple. I offered two sets, but showed pics of only one. he could only afford one and went with the one I didn't show a picture off because it was cheaper. we agreed on a price and he said send me some pics. I sent some pics, but unfortunately to myself and not him, by mistake. I had no idea he didn't get the pics, but he didn't mention it either, so... next thing I know he says "invoice me", so I did, thinking he got the pics. when he gets the keycaps he says he didn't get the right keycaps, even though he never received a picture. who pays $350 without seeing a picture of something? he then started making up lies saying I showed a pic of the G81-3000 SAU and he thought it was going to look like that, which is just mindblowing, but eh, just simples lies to feed his own agenda of getting his money back because a keycap got scuffed during shipping. he won and I'm gonna forget about it

but he shipped back the key set to you lol

Just want to pop in to say that this whole situation is resolved at this point (audax did ship the keyset back, and it was quite damaged so it was warranted).  Not going to remove the posts, but I think it's safe to put away any pitchforks that may have been pointed in either direction. 

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #26856 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 12:16:47 »
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
-Hey, do you have a facebook account? 
Yeah, but i don't really use it other than to message a few friends. 
-You should add me!  Mkay. (adds her).

-Hey, you don't really post anything on your facebook page, do you?
Nope, not really. I'll post a meme once in a blue moon but in general, not really.
-You should post more.
Mkay. 

-Hey, you sure post a lot of stuff, are you trying to beat me?
Nah, just posting stuff i find interesting or funny :p   

-Hey, could you tone down the liking on the stuff I post?
Mkay, I was just showing some appreciation, i'll tone it down. (takes it down a notch) 

-Hey, you don't have to give me likes on a daily basis. It almost feels like your stalking me.
Uh, not at all. I'll just stop altogether. 

*week and half of not opening facebook goes by*

-How come you haven't liked any of my posts?
FFS -_-

relationshipping is hard.
EDIT: WTH is up with the formatting?
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 July 2019, 12:21:24 by Blackehart »

Offline derznation

« Reply #26857 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 12:21:06 »
-Hey, do you have a facebook account? Yeah, but i don't really use it other than to message a few friends.-You should add me!Mkay. (adds her).
Nope, not really. I'll post a meme once in a blue moon but in general, not really.
-You should post more.
Mkay.
Mkay, I was just showing some appreciation, i'll tone it down. (takes it down a notch)

-Hey, you don't have to give me likes on a daily basis. It almost feels like your stalking me.

FFS -_-

Sounds stressful man

Offline Kavik

« Reply #26858 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 13:24:05 »
-Hey, do you have a facebook account? 
Yeah, but i don't really use it other than to message a few friends. 
-You should add me!  Mkay. (adds her).

-You should post more.
Mkay. 

FFS -_-

The "like" stalking is basically perpetuated by Facebook's algorithm. If you like someone's stuff, it continues to put that person's stuff above everything else, which causes you to like it more often and thus continues to shove it above everything else.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26859 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 14:07:30 »
I love how cat fishers have latched on to the "people you may know" feature by botting multiple catfish accounts to access random fb profiles in hopes that someone will msg one of the 'bait' accounts.  Seems like they also focus their efforts on popular bs posts that family members and non-techies use to @ people.  Every-time I'm @'d I see an influx in cat fish accounts.  The obvious seem to follow the path of bs post comments.  Often find myself looking through the people in the "people you may know" just to see if I can spot the difference between the real accounts and the fake accounts.  Plus it's so easy for someone to log on to someone else's fb account and delete messages or mess with the tone of the conversation; I can't even take most of my interactions on fb at face value anyway.  When I started to feel the need to ask random questions to validate who I was speaking to is when I backed off the platform for pretty much everything other than "Yo, I'm alive and doing a thing.  Here's the thing.  *technical information that most people won't like or share* ktkxz".  I'm probably repeating myself again, so it goes.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26861 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 14:37:24 »
Catfishers are the new scammers.

How stupid or desperate must one be to fall for that obvious ****? Feels like it's only the elderly, lonely, or terminally dumb that get fished on.

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #26862 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 15:19:04 »

The "like" stalking is basically perpetuated by Facebook's algorithm. If you like someone's stuff, it continues to put that person's stuff above everything else, which causes you to like it more often and thus continues to shove it above everything else.
Aaah, well that explains why her posts were always the first -_-The more you know.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #26863 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 16:36:32 »

Aaah, well that explains why her posts were always the first -_-The more you know.

If she's pretty , you put up with it.  Then again, Homely-chix are almost always down-2-earth and un-obnoxious.  So logically, you must always put up with obnoxious females because they're almost always pretty, hahaha  Hrrrm............................

Then , there are those SJW who have fallen through the crack on both spectrums, They ARE indeed Special.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26864 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 18:39:52 »
What tipped me off was mostly the face I see in the mirror and the faces I was seeing in the "people you may know".  Either they're laughing or they're fishing.  There's no in-between.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26865 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 19:25:59 »
What tipped me off was mostly the face I see in the mirror and the faces I was seeing in the "people you may know".  Either they're laughing or they're fishing.  There's no in-between.

/Headscratch,  is this a roundabout way of saying one does not like oneself , and such self-loathing is spilled over / projected upon -the others- ?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26866 on: Tue, 02 July 2019, 19:41:49 »
This new no sarcasm thing is much more difficult that I'd imagined.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26867 on: Wed, 03 July 2019, 04:11:55 »
Your awkwardness is showing.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26868 on: Wed, 03 July 2019, 05:27:31 »

*laughs in sarcasm. You miss the taste, just have a little bit to quench the lips.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26869 on: Wed, 03 July 2019, 06:20:20 »
Your awkwardness is showing.

One of my go to moves.  I wouldn't leave home without it  :cool:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26870 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 15:22:26 »
Could anyone explain to me why the term "white-washing" is ok to use but saying "black-washing" would be considered racist? I don't understand stuff like that. Wouldn't it be more racist to enforce a double standard saying it's fine so say one and not the other?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26871 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 15:27:07 »
Could anyone explain to me why the term "white-washing" is ok to use but saying "black-washing" would be considered racist? I don't understand stuff like that. Wouldn't it be more racist to enforce a double standard saying it's fine so say one and not the other?

When the Black on white violence/persecution reach parity post WW3,  and Black people write white people out of white history,   THEN everyone can can say whatever they want.

The contemporary Black violence, drug use, poverty, is the direct result, resonant of their enslavement and persecution. (not to mention, the continuing prejudices to this day)

It's a timing thing..  at THIS point in time, most recently, white people were the bad guys, black people gets to hold the grudge..  In the future, who knows.

It's as simple as that.

To be clear, white people are not the only bad guys to have existed.

The Sumerians invented slavery, They were black.

East Asia also had slave systems.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #26872 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 17:02:18 »
Nothing right now.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26873 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 17:23:19 »
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, an action-platformer for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was released by SeTa in February 1989 in Japan and August that same year in North America.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Tom_Sawyer

Are you got Starman?!  Wo-ow!
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (NES) - Game Grumps

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26874 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 19:52:54 »
Should I feel bad about bailing on 4th plans? I'm just not feeling up to going out and dealing with crowds and loud noises tonight, but for some reason I feel guilty canceling last minute. :-[

Offline Doluded

• road to black star
« Reply #26875 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 19:59:46 »
Cigarettes

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #26876 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 20:01:30 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26877 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 20:04:22 »
Should I feel bad about bailing on 4th plans? I'm just not feeling up to going out and dealing with crowds and loud noises tonight, but for some reason I feel guilty canceling last minute. :-[

ur probably 2 old for that sort of thing..  besides, if it's like the college buddy thing where 5 guys walk in a group trying to get lucky,  yea that's dum as hell.

Do like Tp4..  Browse internet for 75" TV.

Offline Doluded

• road to black star
« Reply #26878 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 20:14:48 »
Cigarettes
Trying to quit?
Yeah. I’ve been using a Juul for a while now but I just use it waaaay more than I want so I picked up the cigs again. ****s hard yo.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #26879 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 20:17:53 »
Yeah. I’ve been using a Juul for a while now but I just use it waaaay more than I want so I picked up the cigs again. ****s hard yo.
Tell me about it man; nicotine's the worst. I was smoking rollies with no filters for 2 years. The only thing that worked for me was getting a decent box mod vape, starting with 18mg/mL. I'm down to 3mg/mL now but still get cravings for something stronger fairly often. Wishing you the best of luck bro.
github

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26880 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 20:29:46 »
Tell me about it man; nicotine's the worst. I was smoking rollies with no filters for 2 years. The only thing that worked for me was getting a decent box mod vape, starting with 18mg/mL. I'm down to 3mg/mL now but still get cravings for something stronger fairly often. Wishing you the best of luck bro.

It's more than that,  to get the FULL PUNCH of cigs, you need both nicotine + Acetaldehyde ,

Vaping is not even remotely similar, there are designer liquids using nicotine salts that work a little bit better, but nothing like the Coke Classic. !!

Offline Doluded

• road to black star
« Reply #26881 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 20:32:09 »
Weeeew thinking about no filter makes my lungs HURT lmao. Yeah I used to have a box mod and I honestly might get another and do what you did. Thanks dude!

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #26882 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 20:34:13 »
It's more than that,  to get the FULL PUNCH of cigs, you need both nicotine + Acetaldehyde ,

Vaping is not even remotely similar, there are designer liquids using nicotine salts that work a little bit better, but nothing like the Coke Classic. !![/size][/color][/font]
Yeah tp, I'm well aware of that. Vapes aren't a replacement for ***s they're just a healthier substitute. I still smoke ***s when I'm drunk for that reason :))
github

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26883 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 20:44:27 »

Vaping is not even remotely similar, there are designer liquids using nicotine salts that work a little bit better, but nothing like the Coke Classic. !![/size][/color][/font]
Yeah tp, I'm well aware of that. Vapes aren't a replacement for ***s they're just a healthier substitute. I still smoke ***s when I'm drunk for that reason :))

Don't no why, but Tp4 finds females who smoke (VERY) attractive,  more attractive than their raw physical score.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26884 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 21:12:25 »

Don't no why, but Tp4 finds females who smoke (VERY) attractive,  more attractive than their raw physical score.

they probably eat less

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26885 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 21:34:37 »
I finally quit smoking 6 months ago after 10 years, well up to this point anyway. It wasn't the desire to be healthy, it had nothing to do with improving my lifestyle.

What worked was Australia's brutal upping of the cost combined with me ditching my well paid stressful job for a standard care free, no responsibility job.

I literally just could not afford it anymore. Thanks Australia, I may live longer now but at the cost of my cool cat card.

I WANT MY COOL CAT CARD **** YOU.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26886 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 21:38:41 »

I literally just could not afford it anymore. Thanks Australia, I may live longer now but at the cost of my cool cat card.

Gardening Kit + Wacky Tobacky seeds ?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26887 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 21:42:00 »

Gardening Kit + Wacky Tobacky seeds ?

Well I don't do the wacky tobacky, but yes looked into the normal tobacky and from what I remember the process was going to take too long for me to stay focused enough to get the prize.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26888 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 21:43:32 »
Well I don't do the wacky tobacky, but yes looked into the normal tobacky and from what I remember the process was going to take too long for me to stay focused enough to get the prize.

But u get to make ur wife make hand rolled cigars after harvest..  That's one of them kodak moments. 

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26889 on: Thu, 04 July 2019, 23:04:04 »

But u get to make ur wife make hand rolled cigars after harvest..  That's one of them kodak moments. 

Yeah she won't. I would have to pay a hooker to do that for me.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26891 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 00:02:13 »

Yeah she won't. I would have to pay a hooker to do that for me.

... have to pay the cheapest hooker off craigslist...

Offline iri

« Reply #26892 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 03:04:07 »
It still impresses me how addictive pure nicotine is.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26893 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 07:25:43 »
It still impresses me how addictive pure nicotine is.

Aye, I smoked cigs for a few years and was one of the lucky ones that could transition to battery powered nicotine atomizers.  Quitting those things was the real challenge.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26894 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 07:52:41 »
Aye, I smoked cigs for a few years and was one of the lucky ones that could transition to battery powered nicotine atomizers.  Quitting those things was the real challenge.

Start playing MMORPG.. many players have had success quitting cigs.

Many also move onto coffee

The addiction is still fundamentally there, but that's normal, and it's harm reduced.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26895 on: Sat, 06 July 2019, 21:45:59 »
People who don't pay for the **** they bid on eBay. Why did you bid on it dummy?

Offline Doluded

• road to black star
« Reply #26896 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 15:26:56 »
Funko Pops

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26898 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 07:16:59 »
Really struggling to get back in the groove at work after vacation. I really don't want to work here anymore. :confused:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26899 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 07:25:28 »
Really struggling to get back in the groove at work after vacation. I really don't want to work here anymore. :confused:

From the top down, they want a set of labor, but it's also Spam's Job+ to make it interesting for oneself. Make small interesting goals, try some new things, try old things in a new way, have that affair, get some nuggets on the way home just because.

Just kidzn' bout the affair, never have one at your own wurk place, it should always be at distal locations. Kekeke.. , no but, really, just get the chickam noogatz, Probably the only thing that'll keep one sane. They also make veggie-nuggatz now that u can air-fry @ home.