Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4231149 times)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #27050 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 12:25:07 »
Use to frequent AIM/ICQ/Yahoo/MSN messengers simultaneously through Trillian/Pidgin.  Dopest moments were the games of skate with wooden tech decks via webcam (my weakness was heelflip 50-50s lel ~2005).

The only thing that changed is our age.
Chris Schammert

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #27051 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 12:27:35 »
The question is, where does "younger peeps" start in the age spectrum  :))
I just turned 29, and have used Discord previously, but only in very small numbers, like less than 50 where it was manageable.
Having been in Discords with thousands, I just couldn't feel comfortable, it was chaos. Never felt like I belonged.

But I totally agree with your point, and see it in my life all the time in ways big and small.

The wurd on the street is 30 is the new dinosaur.

Life is lived faster, and so, earlier are its peaks.

Offline dingusxmcgee

« Reply #27052 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 12:30:41 »
I just turned 29, and have used Discord previously, but only in very small numbers, like less than 50 where it was manageable.
Having been in Discords with thousands, I just couldn't feel comfortable, it was chaos. Never felt like I belonged.

But I totally agree with your point, and see it in my life all the time in ways big and small.

My therapist says I’m not old until I’m 30.  Seems that’s the consensus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Starius

« Reply #27053 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 12:31:45 »
For real time chat, even in my heyday of living on IRC dalNet in the 90s, I always preferred smaller channels than those filled with hundreds or more.   Just like Discord today, it does become chaotic.

I only use Discord for gaming or gaming guild chat, and I’m resistant to use it for other purposes.

That being said, if there was a Geekhack IRC channel, I could see myself using that. Hah! 😉

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27054 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 12:35:47 »
For real time chat, even in my heyday of living on IRC dalNet in the 90s, I always preferred smaller channels than those filled with hundreds or more.   Just like Discord today, it does become chaotic.

I only use Discord for gaming or gaming guild chat, and I’m resistant to use it for other purposes.

That being said, if there was a Geekhack IRC channel, I could see myself using that. Hah! 😉

There is,  but it's not representative of GH main.  it's a bunch of euro-trash ripping off newbies with their old keeb-trash.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27055 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 12:40:38 »

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=geekhack
Chris Schammert

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #27056 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 13:06:13 »
The RAID card I ordered doesn't support RAID5... -_-

And the SAS to SATA cables don't allow me to connect all 4 drives in my hard drive enclosure because they are angled instead of straight... -_-

Just had to blow another $40 to get a real RAID card and a set of cables that will work with my hard drive enclosure.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #27057 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 13:08:03 »
I remember IRC in 90s - I spent loads of money paying for my phone bills, after spending hours on IRC:)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Drop CSTM80 | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27058 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 13:10:08 »

And the SAS to SATA cables don't allow me to connect all 4 drives in my hard drive enclosure because they are angled instead of straight... -_-

Just had to blow another $40 to get a real RAID card and a set of cables that will work with my hard drive enclosure.

Tttshh.. only 4 drives.. Kekekeke,  what a n00ber.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #27059 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 13:12:59 »

Tttshh.. only 4 drives.. Kekekeke,  what a n00ber.

Show Image

It's for my secondary ESXi host, only need the 4 drives for it.

My main server has 8 2TB SAS drives.

Total of 12 drives.
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27060 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 13:20:01 »

It's for my secondary ESXi host, only need the 4 drives for it.

My main server has 8 2TB SAS drives.

Total of 12 drives.

Tp4 cluster this year is up to, 12x8tb + 12x10tb + 20x2tb + 24x3tb

All sata, main pipe is 4Gbps optical. <i wan upgrad dis' but too spensive>

Mostly turned off though too, cuz power consumption is so high on the old boxes.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #27061 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 13:47:53 »

For me, if I have memories from the year you were born, then you are in the "younger peeps" category  :))

I've only been on GH for about three years, and the community has felt rather small that whole time. I'm getting to the point of not caring about buying new stuff, so it's hard to find much to engage in here. I enjoy the conversations with the few people who respond to Off Topic threads though. In general, I don't like the tone of r/MK (Reddit in general tends to suck for various reasons), and Discord seems too decentralized.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline dingusxmcgee

« Reply #27062 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 13:59:32 »

For me, if I have memories from the year you were born, then you are in the "younger peeps" category  :))

I've only been on GH for about three years, and the community has felt rather small that whole time. I'm getting to the point of not caring about buying new stuff, so it's hard to find much to engage in here. I enjoy the conversations with the few people who respond to Off Topic threads though. In general, I don't like the tone of r/MK (Reddit in general tends to suck for various reasons), and Discord seems too decentralized.

Hahaha, that’s fair.

I like r/mk for neat pictures and the knowledge that I can gain from observing/casual scrolling. I guess it’s mostly “the devil you know”.

Agree on the tone, I think there’s a fair amount of that in the hobby in general but maybe reddit exacerbates that.

The desire to belong is always something that nips at my heels. Probably why I made a GeekHack account in the first place.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27063 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 14:27:05 »

If you don't mind me asking.. what's your UPS configuration?
Chris Schammert

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #27064 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 17:00:38 »

I have two CyberPower 1500VAs that protect three servers and the networking equipment.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27065 on: Mon, 26 August 2019, 17:17:28 »

I have two CyberPower 1500VAs that protect three servers and the networking equipment.

*whistles* dang, talk about power efficiency.  Nice
Chris Schammert

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27066 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 00:18:44 »

If anything it's the other way around, 40s is still considered young these days. You live in a fantasy world, people live more carefully and health conscious than ever before.

Literally the opposite of what you think.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27067 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 01:32:50 »
If anything it's the other way around, 40s is still considered young these days. You live in a fantasy world, people live more carefully and health conscious than ever before.

Literally the opposite of what you think.

Where are you reading this ?

Life expectancy for younger generation is DOWN. Job prospect is drying up. Unemployment is up.

Robotics will replace humans. 

Heroin Epidemic

Obesity will soon reach 50% of population, Diabetes is already 50%, Pre-Diabetes is 60-75%.

Cancer rates are up. Autism rates are up. Massive decrease in boys born in radiations states.

Young couples having trouble conceiving.

USA N-reactors massively in debt / underfunded / poorly ran / unprofitable, reaching EOL..

No known technology to dispose-of OR contain N-waste. No repository built (Cost prohibitive).

We're nearer to the end of humanity than your optimism suggests.

NT has clearly joined a MAGA cult.  Kekekekeke

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27068 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 02:18:23 »
I'll have to talk to the boys down in comms about lowering the levels we are relaying to your location. The headaches should subside within the week.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27069 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 02:48:10 »
I'll have to talk to the boys down in comms about lowering the levels we are relaying to your location. The headaches should subside within the week.

Tp4 already turns off wifi @ nite.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #27070 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 05:44:47 »

LOLOOLLOLO GUBMINT TURNS IT BACK ON WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #27071 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 06:46:46 »

For me, if I have memories from the year you were born, then you are in the "younger peeps" category

I never really thought of it that way, but I suppose that I feel something like that. I started school in the 1950s.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27072 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 09:24:42 »

LOLOOLLOLO GUBMINT TURNS IT BACK ON WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #27073 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 16:17:00 »
I'm suddenly compelled to refer to quills as information feathers.

For years Rowdy has been referring to the humble stapler as a "staple placement facilitation unit".

Today's trivia: The base of a stapler is called the anvil.

Therefore, quite literally, Rowdy has an anvil on his desk.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27074 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 16:57:56 »
65hr work weeks between two minimum wage jobs when I have a degree and 5 years of experience. Where did I go so ****ing wrong? What God of Luck did I personally offend?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27075 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 19:13:05 »
65hr work weeks between two minimum wage jobs when I have a degree and 5 years of experience. Where did I go so ****ing wrong? What God of Luck did I personally offend?

Did 90hr+ weeks working as a computer operator by day and a technician by night.  That one episode of The Walking Dead when some of the characters found themselves in a tunnel full of zombies reminded me of that period in my life.

Chris Schammert

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27076 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 19:15:11 »

Did 90hr+ weeks working as a computer operator by day and a technician by night.  That one episode of The Walking Dead when some of the characters found themselves in a tunnel full of zombies reminded me of that period in my life.

Show Image

When you are walking home at like 4am and the entire city is dead, I kinda like that feeling.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27077 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 19:20:44 »

When you are walking home at like 4am and the entire city is dead, I kinda like that feeling.

Then you get killed by a junkie over $8 ..

Dis' why Tp4 never outside.. 2 dangerous

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #27078 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 19:21:20 »
You all making me feel bad for doing 3 days a week 12 hour shifts and making more than enough to live comfortably.

I don't know how you do that.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27079 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 19:22:13 »
You all making me feel bad for doing 3 days a week 12 hour shifts and making more than enough to live comfortably.

Fanpeeps livin' that successful Cam Gurl Lyfe..

He jus has his Amazon cart paid for..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #27080 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 19:24:53 »

Fanpeeps livin' that successful Cam Gurl Lyfe..

He jus has his Amazon cart paid for..

I wish I could cam girl. I would sell my gamer girl piss on the side for extra dollars.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27081 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 19:31:23 »

I wish I could cam girl. I would sell my gamer girl piss on the side for extra dollars.

It's a very confusing time indeed.

On the one hand, we could understand it as the Application of Technology to Animal-Tendencies/Behaviors.

On the OTHER HAND,   At some point we were told that humans are above this sort of thing.

Then also,  Perhaps SOME humans are, SOME are not..  And so everything is as it should be, you can't blame geography, some peeps were lucky to get gud'skool,  some peeps got the budget aloof/dispassionate skool and now they buy urine on the internet.

Is that good or bad, no clear answer,  at the very least they're participating..

2 Be 100% fair,  even Tp4 has purchased Hyena Urine on the internet because rabbits/ ground hogs were pouching the veggie garden.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27082 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 19:38:55 »

Show Image

Was like that some years ago in Toronto (Dundas W), Pompano beach (Powerline/Atlantic), and Gainesville (SW 20th Ave.).  Kinda cool

edit - What I didn't like is when my skateboard wheels made enough noise to lure a stray dog.  Was chased by closed a mouthed rottweiler once on the NE side of G'ville :(
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 August 2019, 22:17:14 by csmertx »
Chris Schammert

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27083 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 20:03:36 »
I'm suddenly compelled to refer to quills as information feathers.

For years Rowdy has been referring to the humble stapler as a "staple placement facilitation unit".

Today's trivia: The base of a stapler is called the anvil.

Therefore, quite literally, Rowdy has an anvil on his desk.

:))
Chris Schammert

Offline Kavik

« Reply #27084 on: Tue, 27 August 2019, 23:03:34 »

For me, if I have memories from the year you were born, then you are in the "younger peeps" category

I never really thought of it that way, but I suppose that I feel something like that. I started school in the 1950s.

I have a few memories from age 2 and possibly a couple from earlier (when I was still sleeping in a crib, wearing diapers, and couldn't talk yet, etc.), but my consistent memory started around age 3/4. I understand this is rare though. What's the age people generally start remembering stuff? Age 5 or 6?

When I was in tenth grade, one girl said she could barely remember sixth grade or earlier, which seemed extremely weird, especially since that was only four years prior at the time.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #27085 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 07:05:21 »

What's the age people generally start remembering stuff? Age 5 or 6?

I have a couple of fleeting, vague memories - not much more than fuzzy images - from 2-1/2 to 3, but my actual memories start with kindergarten.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline iri

« Reply #27086 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 07:21:06 »
I have a few memories from age 2 and possibly a couple from earlier (when I was still sleeping in a crib, wearing diapers, and couldn't talk yet, etc.), but my consistent memory started around age 3
Same here.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #27087 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 14:24:28 »
2 Be 100% fair,  even Tp4 has purchased Hyena Urine on the internet because rabbits/ ground hogs were pouching the veggie garden.
How does a rabbit know what a hyena is?  Surely you could have found a colleague/neighbour with a regular dog and it would have worked just as well...

I'm not going to ask how/who/why someone bottled hyena urine, it can't be pleasant for anyone involved especially the hyena.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 August 2019, 14:49:36 by suicidal_orange »
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27088 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 14:40:08 »

How does a rabbit know what a hyena is?  Surely you could have found a colleague/neighbour with a regular dog and it would have worked just as well...

I'm not going to ask how/who/why someone bottled hyena urine, it can't be pleasant for anyone involved especially the hyena.

Got it from this guy i know in south africa.

Have no idea how the rabbits know what a hyena is, but even the neighbor's dog stays a good 10 feet away from the fence..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27089 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 15:16:01 »
I have a few memories from age 2 and possibly a couple from earlier (when I was still sleeping in a crib, wearing diapers, and couldn't talk yet, etc.), but my consistent memory started around age 3
Same here.

Yep.
Chris Schammert

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #27090 on: Wed, 28 August 2019, 19:00:09 »
what's bothering me right now is just some... personal things...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #27091 on: Thu, 29 August 2019, 01:30:16 »
When girls walk around a store in a bra and skintight shorts so small their **** lips are hanging out, how the **** are guys not supposed to look at that? Just act like the slutty stripper on her lunchbreak doesn't have her areolas and vulva on full-display? How cucked are modern men that it's somehow not ok to take a long full look at that **** in public? I'm pretty sure she's dressed like that for a reason.

anyway she gave me her name and invited me to come see her dance tonight but it's downtown, it's Monday, and I'm tired  :(

she came back today, I couldn't focus on my work for like 20 minutes after she left. i'm so weak.
she's gonna cause a car accident walking around like that.

Offline dingusxmcgee

« Reply #27092 on: Thu, 29 August 2019, 06:31:30 »
My surface books inability to do simple things day to day, like display the correct resolution on only 1 monitor, or keep my windows where I snapped them after unlocking it 20 times a day

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #27093 on: Thu, 29 August 2019, 06:36:06 »
When girls walk around a store in a bra and skintight shorts so small their **** lips are hanging out, how the **** are guys not supposed to look at that? Just act like the slutty stripper on her lunchbreak doesn't have her areolas and vulva on full-display? How cucked are modern men that it's somehow not ok to take a long full look at that **** in public? I'm pretty sure she's dressed like that for a reason.

anyway she gave me her name and invited me to come see her dance tonight but it's downtown, it's Monday, and I'm tired  :(

she came back today, I couldn't focus on my work for like 20 minutes after she left. i'm so weak.

But did you rub one out in the ****ter?

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #27094 on: Thu, 29 August 2019, 22:41:16 »

But did you rub one out in the ****ter?
That’s why NT couldn’t focus on working
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline dingusxmcgee

« Reply #27095 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 09:41:07 »
I'm bothered that beginning next week it will be dark when I come to work and dark when I go home, so no more sunshine for me  ::)

I am not looking forward to this time of year  coming up soon

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27096 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 10:04:12 »
Disturbance #1 with a 90% chance of cyclone formation in the next 48hrs--meanwhile Dorian is out there on the FL coast being most uncool.
Chris Schammert

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #27097 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 12:01:06 »
Math ...

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
    • csmertx
« Reply #27098 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 17:24:10 »
Dreamt of eating sugar free cake batter ice cream.  Sugar free.  Cake batter ice cream.  Pretty much the most spoopy dream I've ever had.
Chris Schammert

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27099 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 13:30:17 »
Dreamt of eating sugar free cake batter ice cream.  Sugar free.  Cake batter ice cream.  Pretty much the most spoopy dream I've ever had.

Buh.. Cholesterol.. !!!