Author Topic: Old Peanut butter..  (Read 6031 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Old Peanut butter..
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 22:02:52 »

An ode to TP4
What is this Jiff?
Open and take a whiff...
Smells not offensive,
Makes me quite pensive.
Should i partake?
will my bowels start to quake?!
Creamy goodness -
from the butt -
of a nut.
I SHALL dig in...
paired with Sake, not Gin,
for it's all that I've got,
Hope my stom-ache won't rot!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Old Peanut butter..
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 21 November 2018, 19:49:20 »
I keep all my condiments in the fridge. Just a matter of cleanliness and principle, plus they last longer. Why risk contamination over soft pb?

Knew someone who kept cheese OJ butter and condiments on his counter. ****ing disgusting.

There was this crazy Van-Life person I saw on youtube, she kept eggs unrefrigerated..

INSANE>.

My understanding is that only people in the USA refrigerate eggs because the protective coating is washed off during processing here. In other countries, the protective coating is left intact so it doesn't spoil.

I didn’t know eggs have a protective coating, other than the shell
Besides, keeping them in the fridge helps them to keep longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of those lines from HHGTTG:

What do eggs come out of?

Chickens?

Yes, but what do they come out of the chickens in?

Egg shells?

Probably also relavent:

When you have been in marketing as long as I have, you’ll know that before any new product can be developed, it has to be properly researched. I mean yes, yes we’ve got to find out what people want from fire, I mean how do they relate to it, the image -"

"Oh, stick it up your nose."

"Yes which is precisely the sort of thing we need to know, I mean do people want fire that can be fitted nasally."

Do we want peanut butter that can be fitted nasally?

Do we want keycaps that can be fitted nasally?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ